Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 3 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
Clarksville
United States
Member #487
July 15, 2002
17638 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

There have been dozens, perhaps hundreds, of people over the years who did the exact same thing you're doing.  The members here, especially someone who has been around a long time like RJOh, has seen it all before, and honestly, and with no disrespect, it does not appear that you offer anything different than the dozens/hundreds of others before.

If you truly had some great winning system, you would stake your own money rather than someone else's.  Anyone can raise money themselves if they are motivated.  How about you do that, and then show off your jackpot winnings to the rest of us.  We will all be glad to see that you won.

In the meantime, I doubt you will find anyone willing to throw away their money on some empty promises provided by someone they have never met.

Your right Todd, smells a little like stinky SCAM! Play with yours first and if u win, then I may play some of your picks.  You can't have 50 numbers.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
    Member #75060
    May 26, 2009
    300 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2009, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Hello Ma'am. I'm not interested in trying to scam anyone, okayNo Nod. In this type of business, especially, it would be hard to scam someone out of money to play lottery numbers. Surely you understand this. However, your second sentence validates exactly what I intend to avoid. Everyone will want to jump in once they see that me in action and use my picks like you say. I've seen some of the predictions and systems here and I've tried them all which is how I've arrived to my present state. What is this 50 number deal?

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2009, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Hi Todd! It's an honor to receive a reply from the actual Administrator! Allow me address every aspect of your response. First, you say that so many people before me have done the EXACT same thing but, I don't see any posts of winning Pick 3/4 consistently. Neither do I see any posts of of play Pick 3/4 at $1 per number and making the the money I know my program will. Apparently, Mr.RJOh has seen it all and still hasn't learned how to make the Pick 3/4 lottery his daily paycheck. No disrespect intended on my part here, either, and I hope to remain a member of this forum. If not, then you're the Administrator.

Every now and then, someone does come along with a better way of doing things than most all others before him, Todd. Do you agree? If not, then go back and check your history in any field you desire and you will see where persons, things, and ideas are often superceded. To be perfectly honest with you about this whole thing, I do share a very small percentage of the concepts contained in some of these predictions posted. Beyond that, it's all customized software which works like no other you'll ever see. No BS.

The person whom I had to perform all the work had no clue as to what he was really doing for me. Todd, software technology is where it's at with this game just as it is with everything else in the world. When you really want to find a way, you will find a way with no expense spared. What I'm seeing here is that people want to spend a little bit of money and win all of the money. I used to be like that 'till I looked over my Lottery Expense Report which contains Profit/Loss Margins. Do any of the people here treat this as a business like I do?

Probably not because it's considered money on the side for them. Listen, YOU CAN LIVE OFF OF CONSISTENT LOTTERY WINNINGS handsomely if you know what to do. Someone out there knows exactly what I'm talking about but, they're being just as low key about this as I am. I know I'm not the only who has figured out how to put the odds heavily in my favor. The person who told me to keep it to myself probably has a clue. If I could just sit down with YOU, Todd, crank up the laptop, pop in the thumb drive, and my "microchip", you'd see why I'm so confident in what I have Boss.

See, I haven't told anyone here to send me any money or anything of the sort. I proposed sitting down and revealing what I have to offer and allowing the individual to see the program in action for themselves. As humans, we're naturally afraid of what we're not familiar with especially when it comes to money. "A jealous man can't work for fear of another man and a scary man can't gamble for fear of losing". I've overcome both. Play a little and you win a little. Invest big and you win BIG, CONSISTENTLY. It was nice talking with you, Todd, and soon I will be posting winnings far above and beyond what you've ever seen in this forum, CONSISTENTLY. This is the basis which I function around. CONSISTENCE, not hit now, miss later, and what if's. I love the lottery!!!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2009, 1:27 am - IP Logged

Action speaks louder than words...would you like to demostrate it with your claim? We like to see.

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2009, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Hi BJ! What's up? Hey, if you're sharp you can simply look at someone's numbers and see what's going on with their system. One set of my numbers can be used to win on multiple drawings providing the spread is correct with the drawing. Do me a favor and take a looksie at New York's results on Pick 3 and tell me what you see. This will let me know if you understand what you're looking at. Mr.RJOh, I'd like you to do the same thing if you happen to read this reply. Know what? We can all get along if we can find some common ground in this thing. I'd like nothing more than to share information if I see where I can benefit as much as you would learning my program and how to use it. Serious business, guys. Smiley

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2009, 2:02 am - IP Logged

I agree, sweetie, and I want to share also while receiving an opportunity to help someone while helping me. There's power in numbers but, not if the numbers don't have enough power (money). Honey, hot numbers are here today and gone tomorrow and you have to know that. This is a random game and anything can happen at any time. Right? Doesn't it make sense to be prepared for whatever can happen and be a winner? Look, I'm sorry for causing such a ruckus with you, okay. I was only looking for opportunity to demonstrate to a serious individual. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that if you were to sit down with me for about an hour and experience a real time drawing and win, you'd change your whole attitude towards this. Yoou'd see that there is no luck involved and why there is no luck present. Won't bother you anymore, I promise. Take care.

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2009, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Well, hello. Glad to receive your response. If you're in Dallas, then we're in striking distance of each other! I have one question which requires one answer. Are you interested in reviewing the entire program for yourself first hand and becoming partners? Yes or no.Cheers

Virginia
                United States
                Member #73818
                April 25, 2009
                173 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2009, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Your messages are confusing..you reply to posts I don't even see but o well.

Dallas, TX
                  United States
                  Member #60284
                  April 12, 2008
                  3856 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2009, 2:17 am - IP Logged

I am actually world-wide. My hometown is Dallas, TX ;)

Not interested in meeting up with anyone online, it keeps me being mysterious, even if I go on TV for interviews (after hitting multiple jackpots) I'll be wearing a mask, and a LP hat...

Before I answer that question, I have one for you which determinds my answer to your question.

Does it cost $, first born, or my soul to the devil?

United States
                    Member #75060
                    May 26, 2009
                    300 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2009, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Hi Jimmy. Hmmm. Would you rather profit a small amount each day or just lose a small amount each day?Argue A little bit of something is better than all of nothing!Thumbs Up Gotta laugh on that one! My system doesn't fall into either of those categories. I suppose you play a few dollars in hopes of winning that $500 payout? How much money do you have into your lottery expenses currently? Honestly? I'm sure you won't post it. My idea is to win a heck of a lot more often than you'd ever lose. BobP just may know something valuable and people aren't inclined to take advantage of it.

Hence, they're still trying to dig themselves out of the hole. BobP, if you're reading this, I'm sure we have a lot in common based on some of the threads I've read by you. A gold mine is just a few keystrokes away...Hyper.

maddi2's avatar - the eye.png
                      Almost Heaven, WV
                      United States
                      Member #66741
                      November 5, 2008
                      163 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2009, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Not interested in meeting up with anyone online, it keeps me being mysterious, even if I go on TV for interviews (after hitting multiple jackpots) I'll be wearing a mask, and a LP hat...

Before I answer that question, I have one for you which determinds my answer to your question.

PROBABLY ALL OF THE ABOVE!

NOT SEEING POSTS? BEING A MEMBER OF ANY FAMILY HAS A PRICE OF SOME SORT, THIS ONE YOU HAPPEN TO PAY A SMALL FEE TO HELP THE MAN (TODD) RUN A SAFE, TOP OF THE LINE SITE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A COMMON GOAL TO WIN AND HELP SOMEONE ELSE WIN ALSO, YOU CAN GET A HAND UP HERE NOT A HAND OUT! 

MJWINSMITH IS RIGHT WE ALL SUBSCIBE TO THE MISSOURIAN MENTALITY, SHOW ME!

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"

United States
                        Member #75060
                        May 26, 2009
                        300 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2009, 2:48 am - IP Logged

DiamondPalace, I'm talking business here not foolishness. Okay, you're world-wide how well are you doing with your lotto? Maybe I should be asking you for your secret.Roll Eyes Multiple jackpots? Why not start where you can afford to play instead of trying to win Millions of dollars in one shot? Sweetie, if it doesn't cost you anything then you can't really expect anything. This is about odds in your favor. Keep your money, your first born, and your soul.No Nod

Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #60284
                          April 12, 2008
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2009, 2:51 am - IP Logged

"Keep your money, your first born, and your soul."

Feel free to share it with the community if it does not cost anything.

United States
                            Member #75060
                            May 26, 2009
                            300 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2009, 3:16 am - IP Logged

Never said it costed nothing, sweetie. The cost is opportunity for me to also help you. Wow, this something for nothing plague is plentiful. Have you ever seen that old commercial about fishing???Bang Head Give a person a fish and they'll soon be hungry again. TEACH A PERSON TO FISH, and they'lll never go hungry. I'm trying to teach someone here while also gaining. It's called business. Someone else in this forum said I was looking for a handout. If I'm offering information in exchange for an opportunity to apply the information then how is that a handout??? Agree with stupid

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2009, 3:35 am - IP Logged

How ironic is that I'm just a little ole Standard Member but, I know things that a PLATINUM MEMBER like yourself only wish they knew and could benefit greatly from?What?

Page 3 of 34