Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 13 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

LOL Hey, I like you too, Joker! Tried that Cheese Cake drink yet? So far, everyone I've suggested it to has really liked it...a lot!!Cheers Especially the women! I'll stop there...

Nope, no cake drink yet. I will eventually, when the occasion rises.

After reading all these pages here, I'm still waiting for the icing on this cake, before I try the next one.

Anyways, you didn't answer the question about Friday. Predictions or not?

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2009, 12:00 am - IP Logged

The reason I ask you Match, about the predictions is because I have the money you need to invest. I have a relatively fair (not much)  emergency fund.

But I need some evidence first. How will you be able to cinvince me?

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2009, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Nope, no cake drink yet. I will eventually, when the occasion rises.

After reading all these pages here, I'm still waiting for the icing on this cake, before I try the next one.

Anyways, you didn't answer the question about Friday. Predictions or not?

Alright, Joker. You should know by now that although I go against the grain, I still produce a perfect cut that only a "true carpenter" can measure and validate. I'm certain that you possess saws, hammers, squares, tapes, chalk, etc. But, do you know how to properly "measure?. If you do, then when I provide the blueprints, you'll be able to read them and maybe build something for yourself.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2009, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Alright, Joker. You should know by now that although I go against the grain, I still produce a perfect cut that only a "true carpenter" can measure and validate. I'm certain that you possess saws, hammers, squares, tapes, chalk, etc. But, do you know how to properly "measure?. If you do, then when I provide the blueprints, you'll be able to read them and maybe build something for yourself.

Produce? What have you produced? A copy and paste of winners equaling 1,125 bucks? I can do the same.

Earlier on, you said you have a program, now you're asking me to integrate my own interpretations on the numbers and their behavior to acheive success.

I know I was joking a lot, but I'm being serious now.

The only way you can convince me that your system works and is worth the risk is to post predictions for 4 days straight for the P-3 and see what happens. I'm willing to put down my hard earned money, but first you MUST (no wiggle room) prove to me with the predictions here on the LP.

If you think you can provide an equal strength proof or better, be my guest. Just something that is beyond a shadow of a doubt. Not some copy and paste junk.

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

The reason I ask you Match, about the predictions is because I have the money you need to invest. I have a relatively fair (not much)  emergency fund.

But I need some evidence first. How will you be able to cinvince me?

Well, I'm not looking for a partner nor to convince anyone of anything at this point, Joker. Seriously. Also, I'd never use an emergency fund for something like this...not even think of it. If you're considering using your fund to play numbers, then this is the first sign of a gambling problem and you should get some help. I control my gambling. In the event that you're kidding and playing on my intelligence, that's not cool.

I'm not desperate at all for this money, okay. The potential for me to make really good money lies just up the road and I have to be patient with getting there. Yeah, I got greedy with wanting a partner for Pick 4 and that was my mistake. Know the story about the old bull and his son?

Young bull said, Hey dad, look at that heffer over there all by herself! Let's jump the fence, run over there and "do her".  Old bull said, "No, son. How about if we just take our time, walk through the gate, stroll over there, "do her" and all the rest of them." You may be laughing but, I'm shooting straight with you.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2009, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Well, I'm not looking for a partner nor to convince anyone of anything at this point, Joker. Seriously. Also, I'd never use an emergency fund for something like this...not even think of it. If you're considering using your fund to play numbers, then this is the first sign of a gambling problem and you should get some help. I control my gambling. In the event that you're kidding and playing on my intelligence, that's not cool.

I'm not desperate at all for this money, okay. The potential for me to make really good money lies just up the road and I have to be patient with getting there. Yeah, I got greedy with wanting a partner for Pick 4 and that was my mistake. Know the story about the old bull and his son?

Young bull said, Hey dad, look at that heffer over there all by herself! Let's jump the fence, run over there and "do her".  Old bull said, "No, son. How about if we just take our time, walk through the gate, stroll over there, "do her" and all the rest of them." You may be laughing but, I'm shooting straight with you.

Too bad. You've just wasted everyone's time here.

Your frustration is based on the fact that no one believed you and now you're gonna go walk away into the horizon.

And I will end my participation in this thread with the following thought:

First, I couldn't care about jeopardizing my emergency money if the success rate of your system is what you say it is. But since you try your hardest to NOT prove it to me or anyone else at this time, it's pretty much over.

I just joined this site, but I have a feeling many like you have come and passed since it's inception.

So sad. Some individuals just like to talk talk talk, and then add more fluff, then some sugar powder.

Good luck match.

One thing I'm sure about is that whatever you do for a living, it ain't sales.

Atleast we had some good jokes.

Goodbye.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
              Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2009, 12:57 am - IP Logged

My cat is laughing at you matchmaker. =^_^=

United States
                Member #75060
                May 26, 2009
                300 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2009, 1:21 am - IP Logged

I'm actually laughing myself! He thinks I'm so stupid to show my hand (system) when he wouldn't know what to do with it anyway! Provocation has, and never will work on me. The sole reason I posted that string of wins is because people who knew what to look for wanted to see it. Point blank. If you didn't know what to look for, then it really meant nothing at all as people did say. No problem, it wasn't meant for them.

Now, for this "cat" business. This is one area where I'd be "absotively" positutely" glad to prove that I can put an even BIGGER smile on its' face!!Wink This system IS 100% and I'll hit ALL the numbers everytime no matter what the DRAWING is. How many times you wanna be "matched"...and I play STRAIGHT ALL THE TIME!

This will probably get me kicked off but, I couldn't pass the opportunity. Before I'm anything else, I'm first a man. Sorry, Todd.Disapprove

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2009, 1:48 am - IP Logged

By the way, I just visited Lottoism...my first time. Interesting. I can only imagine how well you must do since you teach people how to play and win. I will definitely be keeping up with your progression, if I'm not banned for my previous comment, to see how consistent you are. I never knew you had a website.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    New York, NY
                    United States
                    Member #39471
                    May 16, 2006
                    2696 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2009, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Matchy I like you. You almost charmed me like you did Todd and Paurths. But just as I was ready to beg, borrow or ask for a gobmint bailout to invest in your scheme, you get all defensive and paranoid. Matchy, you can't alternate between charm and then paranoia. Be consistent.

Take it from me you almost had a few folks here. If you had kept up the cool, unflappable, magnanimous facade you would have had some secret investors.

As I said on page 7 or so we saw through you early. You need to go back to con school. Charm and cool generates confidence. Smarminess generates suspicion.

--------------------------

Oh I love the bull story. It fits with all you have been saying here.

$$$

germantown md
                      United States
                      Member #64543
                      August 31, 2008
                      3771 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2009, 9:19 am - IP Logged

By the way, I just visited Lottoism...my first time. Interesting. I can only imagine how well you must do since you teach people how to play and win. I will definitely be keeping up with your progression, if I'm not banned for my previous comment, to see how consistent you are. I never knew you had a website.

ITS FRIDAY !!!!!

SEE WHO IS SUCKING UP

starring  Matchmaker

13 pages of real comedy

an Lp exclusive

Dont worry buddy u will not get booted off Lp or lottoism because of your show.

your ratings are high.

just next time try a different approach no hard feelings.lol

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31349 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Today is Put up or Shut-up day!!!!!!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          New York, NY
                          United States
                          Member #39471
                          May 16, 2006
                          2696 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2009, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Today is Put up or Shut-up day!!!!!!!!!

Don't hold yr breath Em. He can't  put up and he won't shut up.

$$$

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                            Chicago
                            United States
                            Member #70678
                            February 8, 2009
                            889 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2009, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Anthony. Yes, what I use works in any state by compiling the data entered from a minimum of (10) prior drawings as a baseline. Okay. This is imperative because it let's you know what the numbers are "doing." If it's a state that utilizes a ball machine to draw numbers, then guess what? Those balls are actually swithced out every so often to keep things on an equal "playing field", if you will.

The best thing to do is maintain a log of all the numbers for at least (ten) prior drawings to get a "feel" for what that batch of numbers is doing. Then, enter that information into your system and generate all the most common next combinations to be drawn. When this is done, figure out the "least common" combinations and play an equal amount of those as this will produce a "balanced" set of picks without being biased with all "hot" or all "cold" numbers. This is a RANDOM GAME and anything can happen.

Relying on all hot/all cold numbers will get you burned every time...trust me, I know. This is why my system does not lean all the way to one side nor the other. You must be fair with the numbers, Anthony. It takes practice just like anything else but, once you've got it pegged, it's clock work. Listen, the numbers always balance by "catching up" with each other one way or another.

The investment is directly related to how many numbers are required to cover your balanced set of picks and if you want to play Boxed or Straight. I like Boxed because it offers the opportunity to match the numbers in any fashion and still get paid. I like Straight better because it simply pays more, and, it let's one know just well they're on the game. Simple as that.

I'm not a pro but, I'm not a novice either. I've paid my dues to learn what I have. The advice I've given here IS NOT ALWAYS 100% but, it does work pretty consistent with the system I've developed. The reason it isn't 100% and never will be is because......you guessed it, it's still random. Good luck and if I can be of any further assistance, I'll be happy to do it....FREE OF CHARGE, OF COURSE!!!LOL

LOL OK I'm TOTALLY confused! Is this your system?

And it took you 12 pages to tell everyone what they already know? Except I wouldnt play an equal balance of "most common" "least common" numbers. But then again with 1,500 you can play a whole lot of everything!

Anthony read WIN D's posts about pick 3........a whole lot of good info! There's a few other good posts as well (sorry can't remember off the top of my head who wrote them)

Matchmaker I never doubted your system and by what you posted I see you've done your homework. I wish you the best with pick 3 and will gladly cheer you on! Keep us posted!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5600 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

The only thing amazing thing about this thread is that it's 13 pages long. This guy got WAY more than his 15 minutes of fame.

Page 13 of 34