Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 6 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19829 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2009, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Sorry I missed this post, How exactly did you put up? I looked and noticed you have not made even one prediction.

Some of us know whom you are targetting. But she won't fall for it.

This is what Lottery Post says:

No report available: Matchmaker has not posted any predictions.

Better to be thought a fraud
than to post a bunch of predictions that win nothing and remove all doubt.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #75060
    May 26, 2009
    300 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Better to be thought a fraud
    than to post a bunch of predictions that win nothing and remove all doubt.

I respect that comment. As soon as I get started, I will be posting the print out containing the winning number within my batch of numbers and not a prediction. Hey, I wasn't targeting any one person on this forum be it male or female. I gave simple and honest comments to a couple of ladies regarding how one played and how the other won some money...$2055 to be exact.

Is this "targeting" someone? Can a guy not give credit where it's due without a motive? See, I could very easily accept your comment as a provokation and be offended. I'm not, though, because it's the truth. Rather, I will post winning numbers along with the payout involved. Honestly, I'll agree with you on something. Predictions can work depending on how you like to play your game. With my game, I just don't need predictions which is why I refuse to post any.

Now, I'll ask you an honest question which requires an honest answer to end all this. Would you rather see a bunch of predictions that could've hit or a legit printout containing the winning number and its' prize? STRAIGHT, I might add. Be very careful how you answer this one. Your comment is riding on it, boss, especially the last three words...

YOU WILL want to talk with me after I get started here. You just don't know it yet.

THE MAN THAT KNOWS HOW WILL ALWAYS KNOW HOW. THE MAN THAT KNOWS WHY WILL ALWAYS KNOW BETTER.

Virginia
      United States
      Member #73818
      April 25, 2009
      173 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

A bunch of predictions..I could play every possible number straight to produce winning tickets which could be used to trick people into thinking you win a lot.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

A bunch of predictions..I could play every possible number straight to produce winning tickets which could be used to trick people into thinking you win a lot.

LOl. That's a an expensive scam but then again it's not called a con (as in confidence) for nothing.

I speak only for myself but I trust the daily prediction winners on Lottery Post than a graphic of an alleged winning ticket.

I am 100% certain that Todd's list of prediction winners cannot be tricked.

Now Matchmaker bring on the predictions and cut the crap.

$$$

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2009, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bob. I don't think I quite get your point here. Can't make money if you play all the numbers, right? Don't suppose I have an answer for that one because only I'd know the profit fixed into each wager which I'm sure you understand. How do you and others go about showing proof of wins? By posting the winning ticket? Even it would only contain the maximum allowed numbers for that playslip. Correct? It would show the prize but only the winner would know just how much it costed to play their picks. Correct?

Listen, I'm not trying to trick anyone...I don't need to. What good would I really be doing myself by playing all the numbers and not making any profit or very little for that matter? Do you play the predictions that you post? How often do you hit? I'm just curious. See, STRAIGHT MEANS NO ROOM FOR ERROR. One number makes or breaks you and I like it that way! It pays more and you know you've accomplished something. Most of all, NO FEAR involved because I have faith in myself

Playing other ways is good, too, and I'm not knocking it by any means just in case others read this post. If you can match three in any fashion then good. Matching two of three? Good. Any match, then good and I applaud you because it's a RANDOM NUMBERS GAME that has no mercy. Takes a serious player, a man I might add, to play STRAIGHT all the time with no fear especially at $1 or better per number.  

My goal isn't to fool or trick anyone, I keep telling you all. I'm in this for the money. By attempting to trick someone, I'm really only tricking myself into thinking I actually have something when I don't have JACK S**T. Further more, think about if someone here did take me up on my offer and I didn't produce for them. What would I get out of it? Some serious laughs, bashing, threats, and definitely banned from this forum.

I wouldn't have the person's money because I wouldn't have access to it as I originally stated in my initial proposal. I'd get everything negative there is to get out of trickery in this game. Try having an open mind for a change and just be patient with me as I"ll jump things off for either an Evening drawing on Thursday or Midday on Friday. We're all gonna get along soon, I promise. Have a good one, Bob!

THE MAN THAT KNOWS HOW WILL ALWAYS KNOW HOW. THE MAN THAT KNOWS WHY WILL ALWAYS KNOW BETTER.

Virginia
            United States
            Member #73818
            April 25, 2009
            173 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2009, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bob. I don't think I quite get your point here. Can't make money if you play all the numbers, right? Don't suppose I have an answer for that one because only I'd know the profit fixed into each wager which I'm sure you understand. How do you and others go about showing proof of wins? By posting the winning ticket? Even it would only contain the maximum allowed numbers for that playslip. Correct? It would show the prize but only the winner would know just how much it costed to play their picks. Correct?

Listen, I'm not trying to trick anyone...I don't need to. What good would I really be doing myself by playing all the numbers and not making any profit or very little for that matter? Do you play the predictions that you post? How often do you hit? I'm just curious. See, STRAIGHT MEANS NO ROOM FOR ERROR. One number makes or breaks you and I like it that way! It pays more and you know you've accomplished something. Most of all, NO FEAR involved because I have faith in myself

Playing other ways is good, too, and I'm not knocking it by any means just in case others read this post. If you can match three in any fashion then good. Matching two of three? Good. Any match, then good and I applaud you because it's a RANDOM NUMBERS GAME that has no mercy. Takes a serious player, a man I might add, to play STRAIGHT all the time with no fear especially at $1 or better per number.  

My goal isn't to fool or trick anyone, I keep telling you all. I'm in this for the money. By attempting to trick someone, I'm really only tricking myself into thinking I actually have something when I don't have JACK S**T. Further more, think about if someone here did take me up on my offer and I didn't produce for them. What would I get out of it? Some serious laughs, bashing, threats, and definitely banned from this forum.

I wouldn't have the person's money because I wouldn't have access to it as I originally stated in my initial proposal. I'd get everything negative there is to get out of trickery in this game. Try having an open mind for a change and just be patient with me as I"ll jump things off for either an Evening drawing on Thursday or Midday on Friday. We're all gonna get along soon, I promise. Have a good one, Bob!

Do you have a reading disability?  200 people have made a post that said all you have to do is post your predictions so why do you keep saying "how can I prove this to you" blah blah etc..?  POST YOUR PREDICTIONS it is as simple as that.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              New York, NY
              United States
              Member #39471
              May 16, 2006
              2696 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Matchmaker said: "Listen, I'm not trying to trick anyone...I don't need to. What goodwould I really be doing myself by playing all the numbers and notmaking any profit or very little for that matter?"

I'm not Bob but this could do lots of good if someone were trying to trick gullible "partners" or investors into a bogus scheme (I am not suggesting you are not doing that).

The best Ponzi schemes work by paying off the early partners so they can tout the integrity and profitability of the scheme. In some cases a good conman will do what ever to make sure his early partners get paid even if he has to beg, borrow or ....whatever.

Dang if I was sure that posting a couple tickets showing I won a few $225  straight hits (costing me between $250 and 500 per win) would get me a few investors at $1500 per sucker I would probably consider it myself, providing I had the felonious bent good conmen possess.

$$$

United States
                Member #75060
                May 26, 2009
                300 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2009, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Matchmaker said: "Listen, I'm not trying to trick anyone...I don't need to. What goodwould I really be doing myself by playing all the numbers and notmaking any profit or very little for that matter?"

I'm not Bob but this could do lots of good if someone were trying to trick gullible "partners" or investors into a bogus scheme (I am not suggesting you are not doing that).

The best Ponzi schemes work by paying off the early partners so they can tout the integrity and profitability of the scheme. In some cases a good conman will do what ever to make sure his early partners get paid even if he has to beg, borrow or ....whatever.

Dang if I was sure that posting a couple tickets showing I won a few $225  straight hits (costing me between $250 and 500 per win) would get me a few investors at $1500 per sucker I would probably consider it myself, providing I had the felonious bent good conmen possess.

So, in other words, I'd be paying off the partner I WAS looking for here? Think about that for a good minute. You all know each other and have been here a great deal longer than me. If someone in LP Family Forum would've taken me up on this all for me to ultimately execute this "Ponzi" scheme, they'd blow my cover in a NEW YORK MINUTE so everyone else would know! You know I'm right. Does everyone here always look for the bad in everything instead of the good and what they can work with? Negativity begets negativity. Maybe you should think before you post next time because I believe you just said that your fellow forum members COULD BE PAID OFF dude! This means they'd get your $$$, too! You're a lightweight just like the rest of them who are afraid of what they don't yet understand. Nothin' to see here, son, keep movin'!

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: June 1, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Do you have a reading disability?  200 people have made a post that said all you have to do is post your predictions so why do you keep saying "how can I prove this to you" blah blah etc..?  POST YOUR PREDICTIONS it is as simple as that.

That's too easy, Bob, and I'm not crazy. You'll see the winning numbers soon enough along with the prize. There is a difference in posting predictions and posting the winning number along with the real time, date, drawing, and state. All you people are apparently descendants of NOSTRADAMUS with all these predictions!! Even he couldn't predict when he'd die. This ought to tell you something about supposedly the best predictor of all time next to you know who, of course.

Tell you what. You and those 200 people keep posting predictions and I'll just post the number and the money. I'm not discussing this anymore because it's nonsense. I feel like I'm on THE WEATHER CHANNEL or something.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22939 Posts
                    Posted: June 1, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

That's too easy, Bob, and I'm not crazy. You'll see the winning numbers soon enough along with the prize. There is a difference in posting predictions and posting the winning number along with the real time, date, drawing, and state. All you people are apparently descendants of NOSTRADAMUS with all these predictions!! Even he couldn't predict when he'd die. This ought to tell you something about supposedly the best predictor of all time next to you know who, of course.

Tell you what. You and those 200 people keep posting predictions and I'll just post the number and the money. I'm not discussing this anymore because it's nonsense. I feel like I'm on THE WEATHER CHANNEL or something.

Love the sound of cracking in the afternoon...

White Bounce

United States
                      Member #75060
                      May 26, 2009
                      300 Posts
                      Posted: June 1, 2009, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Love the sound of cracking in the afternoon...

White Bounce

Actually, what you're hearing is the fans just begging one of the better players to get into the game. It will happen this week as I work around my own time...no theirs. Hey, here's a prediction. Every day during the drawings a number between and including 0 & 9 will be drawn via computer or ball machine from three columns! Am I dead on or what? Stay tuned and I'll show which numbers are drawn and how much it paid. There's another prediction. Way too sharp for you, anyway and I know this, ROOKIE.

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #73818
                        April 25, 2009
                        173 Posts
                        Posted: June 1, 2009, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Actually, what you're hearing is the fans just begging one of the better players to get into the game. It will happen this week as I work around my own time...no theirs. Hey, here's a prediction. Every day during the drawings a number between and including 0 & 9 will be drawn via computer or ball machine from three columns! Am I dead on or what? Stay tuned and I'll show which numbers are drawn and how much it paid. There's another prediction. Way too sharp for you, anyway and I know this, ROOKIE.

I've come to the conclusion that you're a moron and I am tired of reading your posts so I think I will try to stop.  But feel free to keep your magic system to yourself and make lots of money !!

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2009, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone. I'm new to this and enjoy thhe lottery. Love this site.

I read all his comments here, and i'm confused as to why he won't predict. He keeps talking about real time predictions being better than pre draw predictions which makes no sense to me.

One other thing he says which confuses me is how he can't come up with 150 bucks. If i had a system with a 95 percent guarantee, I'd sell some stuff in the house, or just pawn stuff to get it started.

Also, as someone here stated earlier, those pre-test draws which are not shown can throw even the best system in for a loop. It's very hard for me to believe someone can have that kind of success rate with pre-draws.

Anyways, just thought I shared my thoughts.

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2009, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone. I'm new to this and enjoy thhe lottery. Love this site.

I read all his comments here, and i'm confused as to why he won't predict. He keeps talking about real time predictions being better than pre draw predictions which makes no sense to me.

One other thing he says which confuses me is how he can't come up with 150 bucks. If i had a system with a 95 percent guarantee, I'd sell some stuff in the house, or just pawn stuff to get it started.

Also, as someone here stated earlier, those pre-test draws which are not shown can throw even the best system in for a loop. It's very hard for me to believe someone can have that kind of success rate with pre-draws.

Anyways, just thought I shared my thoughts.

Welcome to the LP, joker! Jester Add one more zero on there, he needs $1500.

Anyone want to "partner" up with me and bet that we'll never see those winning tickets and money? What can I put you down for, $10, $20, $750?.....LOL. 

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2009, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP, joker! Jester Add one more zero on there, he needs $1500.

Anyone want to "partner" up with me and bet that we'll never see those winning tickets and money? What can I put you down for, $10, $20, $750?.....LOL. 

Thank you lottolaughs.

He does talk about 1500, but he said it could be applied with p-3 also, which would only need 1/10th, which is 150 bucks.

He doesen't see the logic in why we are skeptical. Any potential business partner for any business, who has some common sense would first want to see if his investment is worth the risk.

If I wanted to convince a bank that a shoe store on this busy corner of town would be profitable, I'd first have to convince the bank accordingly. Whether it's by demographics, similar stores in the area, and a whole host of other variables which may convince the loan officer that it's worth the risk on the loan. And probably some collateral...lol

I'm not saying he is lying, I just wish he'd be more up front about why he really won't predict. Everytime he's been confronted with that question, he gives them the run around, and evades the question with 5 paragraphs of fluff.

Page 6 of 34