Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 10 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75060
May 26, 2009
300 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2009, 12:17 am - IP Logged

enough!!!!! too much talk.there is a whole lot of big wins out here on Lp daily belive me.

to copy and paste winnings is not what this is about.

i personally dont think he/she is ready to predict or post any numbers

its just talk and we past that fella

Hello there, Gee. First of all, Talk is what this forum is all about and I never said there weren't any big wins on LP. Now, if you saw what I copy and pasted and you really understood what you were looking at, predictions play second fiddle to what I posted up. It was real and it was legitimate as certain people here now know.

I like to go against the grain and find the challenge and this scenario is no different. Predictions were demanded but, I didn't produce 'cause it's not my style to do what's expected. Rather, I gave real results which were intended for the "trained eye."

You're right, this is just talk. Now, you show me what you can do, Poppa.

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #3100
    December 23, 2003
    334 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2009, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Hi Matchmaker,

So when can we expect your numbers on the LP Prediction board?

How many numbers do you play to produce a straight Pick 3 hit? 

Do you have a website for your system? 

Thanks, JS1237...

"May The Numbers Be With Us All $$$$"....js1237....Sun Smiley

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2009, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Hey Matchmaker,

I was referring to a list for pick 4 and I still believe the list would be soooo long I don't see why your afraid to post the numbers.......I don't think anyone in here is going to run out and play your list.

I think you made the right choice by starting with pick 3 to build up your cash so you can move on and play pick 4.

Good Luck! I hope all your determination to prove everyone wrong pans out!

Miss Dreamin', it's good to hear from you again. Yeah, the Pick 4 program is interesting to say the least. I'm really not afraid, I'd just rather do this my way instead of succombing to everyone's wish. Believe me, it's better this way because they'll know the information is real...at least those that are in the club will. Others will continue to discredit and bash me which is cool because you can't please everyone. 

I know I can do it in phases by starting with Pick 3, I just simply got impatient when I realized what I had accomplished. Thanks for the boost, sweetie, and I do intend to thoroughly prove my case here. I encourage you stay tune. Later!

United States
        Member #75060
        May 26, 2009
        300 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2009, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Hey Matchmaker!  Do you have any systems (or can your system be adapted) for games other than Pick 3/4?  Bigger money games?  Pick 5 and up?

D&D, what's up? I currently don't have anything for the bigger games like our Texas Cash Five because there are sooooooooooooooo many numbers involved and it's a lot of work. However, it can be done. My next project is to work on adapting my system for (5) number games and it's just like Pick 4 with another number to match 0-9. It will only be purely for fun in case I'm in Pennsylvania one day and can play a few tickets. 

In Pennsylvania, they have this game and it's called Quinto. It costs a minimum of $1 per number, I believe, and the prize is $50,000 for all five numbers matched. In just preliminary attempts with my current Pick 4 program, I honestly did match 4 of the five two out three times. In my book, that's descent. Two problems, though. That is also a lot of numbers to sort through and it isn't offered online at all which is why it will be for fun only.

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2009, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Hi Matchmaker,

So when can we expect your numbers on the LP Prediction board?

How many numbers do you play to produce a straight Pick 3 hit? 

Do you have a website for your system? 

Thanks, JS1237...

Hello there! Actually, I was hoping to avoid all this prediction business because it's not how I play. Honestly, I just don't do predictions so I'll just have to absorb the blows from that standpoint. There's no set amount to produce a straight. Seriously. It's all in how I play them and, more importantly, WHY I play them that way.

Let me be the first to admit that getting used to playing straight takes a long time, especially after you've lost over and over again. That money is gone in one sitting with nothing left to wager with. All it takes is one number and you're done. This is why I became motivated to develop something better. Once I get started, I have to first make back previously lost money before I can begin to make profit because I'm currently in the hole. Real talk here.

I have absolutely no problem telling you where I've been in this game because I now know where I'm headed to with my new program. I don't have a website or anything like that because it's really not necessary. However, if I can help you I will.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22855 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2009, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Hello there, Gee. First of all, Talk is what this forum is all about and I never said there weren't any big wins on LP. Now, if you saw what I copy and pasted and you really understood what you were looking at, predictions play second fiddle to what I posted up. It was real and it was legitimate as certain people here now know.

I like to go against the grain and find the challenge and this scenario is no different. Predictions were demanded but, I didn't produce 'cause it's not my style to do what's expected. Rather, I gave real results which were intended for the "trained eye."

You're right, this is just talk. Now, you show me what you can do, Poppa.

Puke

You truly are a piece of work.

Post number 1: Pitchman/Fisherman

Subsequent posts have revealed the chameleon in you.

In the 9 or 10 pages of replies since your initial posting you've

given little information, spewed enough baloney, barbed

quite a few regulars and oldtimers here, charmed (or tried to)

the chief bottle washer, pushed your system (which is still a mystery

to this day), defended yourself, lost control then reverted back to

the charmer, buttered contributors up but mainly still smack of

of a person who is seeking something not so kosher and not

well accepted here.

Some want to see results and you string them along and tell them to

wait until Friday...then you'll produce...huh? Friday?

I personally don't care what you can produce because.......

take the work out of the numbers games and it's no fun. Part of the winning

is the work. Systems constantly change...they have to. There is no guaranteed

system that will constantly produce winners every day. Yeah, yeah, I know you

didn't say everyday...but I don't feel like going back to recover precisely what you

said. I don't give a rat's butt what your exact words were. I know the bulk of what

you spout and it's the same old, same old. "I've got this system...." Go back and

read your initial posting. Did you get it right? Apparently not. Otherwise you wouldn't

have been on the chopping block right now. Todd is absolutely correct. Scammers/Conners/

Cheats come in here like you did. Proposals to make big bucks with no solid proof of anything

except your word for it. You were trolling for a partner...look at your post title.

Everyone likes the thrill of the chase. Chase the big money, chase the consistent

money. Part of the chase is the road there.

I wouldn't have fun not working with the numbers anymore.

Your pitch is this: Pair up with me and make money instead of losing it.

What in the world makes you think you're dealing with a bunch of losers anyway?

Win some, lose some.

This thread should be reserved for entertainment purposes only. File it under:

Comedy.

You are transparent and don't even know it. You slipped up more than once.

You lost your cool, tried to regain it, tried to apologize, resorted to nicknames,

used sweetie once which is once too much, ripped into some posters, spread the

honey on some others....all of this exposure is not good for you. You are a problem

waiting to happen.

Pick some numbers, play responsibly, hope for some luck here and there but don't

fool yourself into thinking you're the greatest gift to the world so far.

It was all in your presentation. That was your downfall. How you handled yourself

here says it all. Snake in the grass.

Good luck with your system. Post your winners. I for one certainly don't need your

imaginary fortune. If you had it you wouldn't be here trying to subtly entice people

to get in on the cash wagon. 

What we do here is SHARE - free of charge. Period.

What you 'posted up' can be matched and exceeded by a good number of people here.

The Greatest Show on Earth...P.T. Barnum....There's a sucker born every minute..

you know that too though, don't you?

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2009, 3:50 am - IP Logged

Puke

You truly are a piece of work.

Post number 1: Pitchman/Fisherman

Subsequent posts have revealed the chameleon in you.

In the 9 or 10 pages of replies since your initial posting you've

given little information, spewed enough baloney, barbed

quite a few regulars and oldtimers here, charmed (or tried to)

the chief bottle washer, pushed your system (which is still a mystery

to this day), defended yourself, lost control then reverted back to

the charmer, buttered contributors up but mainly still smack of

of a person who is seeking something not so kosher and not

well accepted here.

Some want to see results and you string them along and tell them to

wait until Friday...then you'll produce...huh? Friday?

I personally don't care what you can produce because.......

take the work out of the numbers games and it's no fun. Part of the winning

is the work. Systems constantly change...they have to. There is no guaranteed

system that will constantly produce winners every day. Yeah, yeah, I know you

didn't say everyday...but I don't feel like going back to recover precisely what you

said. I don't give a rat's butt what your exact words were. I know the bulk of what

you spout and it's the same old, same old. "I've got this system...." Go back and

read your initial posting. Did you get it right? Apparently not. Otherwise you wouldn't

have been on the chopping block right now. Todd is absolutely correct. Scammers/Conners/

Cheats come in here like you did. Proposals to make big bucks with no solid proof of anything

except your word for it. You were trolling for a partner...look at your post title.

Everyone likes the thrill of the chase. Chase the big money, chase the consistent

money. Part of the chase is the road there.

I wouldn't have fun not working with the numbers anymore.

Your pitch is this: Pair up with me and make money instead of losing it.

What in the world makes you think you're dealing with a bunch of losers anyway?

Win some, lose some.

This thread should be reserved for entertainment purposes only. File it under:

Comedy.

You are transparent and don't even know it. You slipped up more than once.

You lost your cool, tried to regain it, tried to apologize, resorted to nicknames,

used sweetie once which is once too much, ripped into some posters, spread the

honey on some others....all of this exposure is not good for you. You are a problem

waiting to happen.

Pick some numbers, play responsibly, hope for some luck here and there but don't

fool yourself into thinking you're the greatest gift to the world so far.

It was all in your presentation. That was your downfall. How you handled yourself

here says it all. Snake in the grass.

Good luck with your system. Post your winners. I for one certainly don't need your

imaginary fortune. If you had it you wouldn't be here trying to subtly entice people

to get in on the cash wagon. 

What we do here is SHARE - free of charge. Period.

What you 'posted up' can be matched and exceeded by a good number of people here.

The Greatest Show on Earth...P.T. Barnum....There's a sucker born every minute..

you know that too though, don't you?

Wheeeewwww!BedMan, I read some of this, took a nap, then came back to read the rest! A whole BOOK for what I can say in one sentence: "Matchmaker, I for one still do not, and refuse to believe you." There. Dude, you really need a support group if I get to you this much.Lurking We are only discussing matching numbers and I encourage everyone to go back and read ALL my posts. Your last six sentences would've been sufficient and a lot more mature. I'm a big boy, though, and take the bitter with the sweet. Todd, I sure hope you have good insurance because this member is on the verge of cyber heart attack...IN YOUR FORUM!No Pity!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23259 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2009, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I'm guessing the copy and paste he posted was from a supposed online betting payout page, not from LP's prediction board.

We'll have to wait till Friday for that.

Indeed.

Let me make this very clear:  nobody should trust anything that is supposedly pasted from another site, especially something that is not publicly available there.

The reason?

It is simple to make your own page that looks identical to the other site, and falsify whatever information you want.

I could very easily create a web page that looks like an online betting site and make it look like I won a million dollars.

All web browsers have a "save page" feature, letting you save the current page to your hard disk.  Then, simply edit the saved file with any old text editor (like Notepad), and change the numbers to whatever you want.  Then open the page from your hard disk, rather than from the internet, and voila -- you made a million bucks -- or so it would seem.

Heck, you can even construct something like that directly in the LP text editor, because it allows you to enter HTML in the editor.

The point is, if something was pasted into the forums, you cannot trust that it is not falsified.  However, if it appears on the LP predictions board, there is not way to falsify it.

Look at what you see pasted in the forums with great skepticism.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #39471
                  May 16, 2006
                  2696 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2009, 8:17 am - IP Logged
                  5/6/200932115890-130SC 6:30PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N2-2-12-2-1$225.00
                  5/7/200932145184-549GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-7-61-7-6$225.00
                  5/7/200932161154-396VA 10:30PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N5-7-15-7-1$225.00
                  5/8/200932182465-493NM 11:15PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-8-41-8-4$225.00
                  5/8/200932178000-142CT Midday 1:45PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N8-2-28-2-2$225.00

ALL I WILL SAY HERE IS THAT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT. IF YOU DON'T, THEN YOU NEED TO ASK SOMEBODY THAT DOES KNOW. NO BS HERE, JUST A REAL WAGER, REAL MATCH, REAL PAYOUT...WITH CONSISTENCE. THIS WAS MERELY A SERIES OF TEST RUNS EARLY ON TO FINE TUNE THE SYSTEM. FOUR HITS IN A ROW OUT OF FOUR PLAYS IN A ROW. MY S**T WORKS.

That's "proof" that your system works? LOL. here is my "proof" on the same day you "won". Man just cut the BS and post on the free prediction board and put us all to shame.

For the "system" that produced the "wins" below I am looking for investors at a mere $5000. Any takers...eh  suckers?

5/6/200932115890-131SC 6:30PM Pick 31$10.00$0.25N2-2-12-2-1$2250.00
                  5/7/200932145184-550GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 31$10.00$0.25N1-7-61-7-6$2250.00
                  5/7/200932161154-397VA 10:30PM Pick 31$100.00$0.25N5-7-15-7-1$22,500.00
                  5/8/200932182465-494NM 11:15PM Pick 31$10.00$0.25N1-8-41-8-4$2250.00
                  5/8/200932178000-143CT Midday 1:45PM Pick 31$100.00$0.25N8-2-28-2-2$22,500.00

$$$

United States
                    Member #75060
                    May 26, 2009
                    300 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2009, 10:49 am - IP Logged

That's "proof" that your system works? LOL. here is my "proof" on the same day you "won". Man just cut the BS and post on the free prediction board and put us all to shame.

For the "system" that produced the "wins" below I am looking for investors at a mere $5000. Any takers...eh  suckers?

5/6/200932115890-131SC 6:30PM Pick 31$10.00$0.25N2-2-12-2-1$2250.00
                    5/7/200932145184-550GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 31$10.00$0.25N1-7-61-7-6$2250.00
                    5/7/200932161154-397VA 10:30PM Pick 31$100.00$0.25N5-7-15-7-1$22,500.00
                    5/8/200932182465-494NM 11:15PM Pick 31$10.00$0.25N1-8-41-8-4$2250.00
                    5/8/200932178000-143CT Midday 1:45PM Pick 31$100.00$0.25N8-2-28-2-2$22,500.00

Yeah, okay. What you and a couple of others have done is modified an original document which I posted for proof. Very easy to do, guys, and I have no idea how to accomplish what you have here. My information was real but, I won't continue to try and convince anyone of anything. For those who know, the wager can only go up to $5 per number where I rome anyway which means the max with Pick 3 is $4,500 and $45,000 for Pick 4. Hence, these falsified modifications don't even exist.

Again, there are people here reading this very post who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm legitimate with my information and that's all that matters. If you're not in the Posse, then you don't know how the Posse works. This makes you afraid and want to downplay any and everything that you don't understand. If I'm not looking for a partner and, yet, I begin to consistently post up my winning tickets in real time then what's my motive at that point?

Self satisfaction in living a lie? Honestly, tell me what it is I have to gain from that because I really want to know. Go ahead and show the rest of the "real" members just how silly you really are. My information is best suited to those who know what's going on and are involved. Still, I'm not looking to partner up with any of them because I'm taking the lesser route through my Pick 3 program. Now, what part of this do you not understand?

If I wanted to try and pull a fast one, then why not fab up some CURRENT TICKETS with more $$$ involved with my very FIRST POST in this forum? Todd, with all due respect, I desire absolutely no access to any part of your database, or anyone elses's for that matter in an attempt to con them. Straight talk. Guys, this has gotten so far out of hand. It's actually a very good idea, Todd, to close it and I'll just post winning numbers/tickets in another thread. Uh oh. I guess now I'm running 'cause I blew my cover.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #39471
                      May 16, 2006
                      2696 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2009, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Matchy if you have a system that can make all this money please go out and buy a brain. You are not bamboozling, gipping, scamming, flimflamming anyone here but yourself. We just show you we know how easy it is to post fake information.

Every now and then we have some moron who thinks that because we play the lottery we are idiots. In every case we turn the tables on them. You are just the latest. I love the comic relief anyway so keep it going.

$$$

paurths's avatar - underground
                        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                        Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2009, 3:04 pm - IP Logged
                        5/6/200932115890-130SC 6:30PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N2-2-12-2-1$225.00
                        5/7/200932145184-549GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-7-61-7-6$225.00
                        5/7/200932161154-396VA 10:30PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N5-7-15-7-1$225.00
                        5/8/200932182465-493NM 11:15PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-8-41-8-4$225.00
                        5/8/200932178000-142CT Midday 1:45PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N8-2-28-2-2$225.00

ALL I WILL SAY HERE IS THAT IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT, THEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING AT. IF YOU DON'T, THEN YOU NEED TO ASK SOMEBODY THAT DOES KNOW. NO BS HERE, JUST A REAL WAGER, REAL MATCH, REAL PAYOUT...WITH CONSISTENCE. THIS WAS MERELY A SERIES OF TEST RUNS EARLY ON TO FINE TUNE THE SYSTEM. FOUR HITS IN A ROW OUT OF FOUR PLAYS IN A ROW. MY S**T WORKS.

As Todd stated, there is absolutely no proof in copying and paste something from another site that is not publicaly available.

Yet, i have looked at the ticket-numbers

This is from myself

5/6/2009    32109208-3    VA Midday 1:38PM Pick 3    1    $0.25    $0.25    N    7-2-4    1-2-7   
                        5/7/2009    32136726-2    GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 3    1    $1.00    $1.00    N    6-6-1    1-7-6
                        5/8/2009    32170536-2    VA Midday 1:38PM Pick 3    1    $2.00    $2.00    N    4-6-1    0-4-3

'tho his info tells us nothing about if he really had those hits, it is very easy to adjust the column "prize won" from nothing to $225.00

I have looked at the ticketnumbers, and compared to my bets, and for all i can see is that he actually placed those bets.

Secondly, when one looks at the ticketnumber, it is made up out of 2 parts:

5/7/200932145184-549GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-7-61-7-6$225.0

32145184 and 549
                        The second part, the 549, represents the item in an array (one could say), which in this case means that he wagered at least 549 numbers on GA midday, on 5-7-2009.
                        With an bet of 900 to 1, one could post 899 numbers and still win ($1, or in this case, at $0.25 per number, $0.25)

I for one believe him so far, the benefit of the doubt.
                        I don't see anyone posting such things, and coming up (even thinking of it) with a second ticketnumber part of 549!

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Maybe a better name for this thread would be "Pick 3/4 Gambling Partner".  Maybe someone deep into gambling could make more sense of his posts.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23259 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, okay. What you and a couple of others have done is modified an original document which I posted for proof. Very easy to do, guys, and I have no idea how to accomplish what you have here. My information was real but, I won't continue to try and convince anyone of anything. For those who know, the wager can only go up to $5 per number where I rome anyway which means the max with Pick 3 is $4,500 and $45,000 for Pick 4. Hence, these falsified modifications don't even exist.

Again, there are people here reading this very post who know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm legitimate with my information and that's all that matters. If you're not in the Posse, then you don't know how the Posse works. This makes you afraid and want to downplay any and everything that you don't understand. If I'm not looking for a partner and, yet, I begin to consistently post up my winning tickets in real time then what's my motive at that point?

Self satisfaction in living a lie? Honestly, tell me what it is I have to gain from that because I really want to know. Go ahead and show the rest of the "real" members just how silly you really are. My information is best suited to those who know what's going on and are involved. Still, I'm not looking to partner up with any of them because I'm taking the lesser route through my Pick 3 program. Now, what part of this do you not understand?

If I wanted to try and pull a fast one, then why not fab up some CURRENT TICKETS with more $$$ involved with my very FIRST POST in this forum? Todd, with all due respect, I desire absolutely no access to any part of your database, or anyone elses's for that matter in an attempt to con them. Straight talk. Guys, this has gotten so far out of hand. It's actually a very good idea, Todd, to close it and I'll just post winning numbers/tickets in another thread. Uh oh. I guess now I'm running 'cause I blew my cover.

Not sure what you're getting at with the database comments, but it's obvious that you avoid the real issues and want to write volumes of text that has nothing to do with the point.

I would suggest that you post your numbers in the predictions board, and not post them in the forum.

If you want to comment in the forums about the numbers you posted in the predictions board that would be fine.

Hopefully you will not respond back with a "woe is me" remark about being shut down or other similar remarks that have been made by many people in the past who will do anything to avoid posting numbers in a system that does not allow fudging of the results.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2009, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

As Todd stated, there is absolutely no proof in copying and paste something from another site that is not publicaly available.

Yet, i have looked at the ticket-numbers

This is from myself

5/6/2009    32109208-3    VA Midday 1:38PM Pick 3    1    $0.25    $0.25    N    7-2-4    1-2-7   
                              5/7/2009    32136726-2    GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 3    1    $1.00    $1.00    N    6-6-1    1-7-6
                              5/8/2009    32170536-2    VA Midday 1:38PM Pick 3    1    $2.00    $2.00    N    4-6-1    0-4-3

'tho his info tells us nothing about if he really had those hits, it is very easy to adjust the column "prize won" from nothing to $225.00

I have looked at the ticketnumbers, and compared to my bets, and for all i can see is that he actually placed those bets.

Secondly, when one looks at the ticketnumber, it is made up out of 2 parts:

5/7/200932145184-549GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 31$0.25$0.25N1-7-61-7-6$225.0

32145184 and 549
                              The second part, the 549, represents the item in an array (one could say), which in this case means that he wagered at least 549 numbers on GA midday, on 5-7-2009.
                              With an bet of 900 to 1, one could post 899 numbers and still win ($1, or in this case, at $0.25 per number, $0.25)

I for one believe him so far, the benefit of the doubt.
                              I don't see anyone posting such things, and coming up (even thinking of it) with a second ticketnumber part of 549!

Mr. Paurths, I'm pleased that you have stepped up with THE standard by which to validate. You know exactly what you're looking at, Sir. Just facts and they were all winners. We're gonna go along with Todd as far as the Copy/Paste is concerned but, the Posse knows it's all legit. Kill this thread, Todd , as this portion of my work is done. There will be no more replies from me regarding this thread. Period.

THE MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO COUNT WILL ALWAYS ADD. THE MAN THAT KNOWS HOW TO DIVIDE WILL ALWAYS MULTIPLY. What?   Lurking   Wink   Cheers   Banana  Thumbs Up   Party

Page 10 of 34