Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 12 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23355 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2009, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Sir, yes Sir!! Now, am I allowed to post my wins once I get started, or, am I really required to post predictions? Let's level with each other, okay. Predictions really don't matter in this game because it's all random. Correct? Just pick your numbers and roll with 'em. I've been told that in this forum people help each other and I completely understand this. Believe me.  

Take two people here that may live in say Virginia. If person "A" is posting up "predictions" that hit consistently and person "B" is hit and miss, what do you think person "B" is going to do? Better yet, what would you do? Just an honest question needing an honest answer. I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd take every number he/she posts and run 'em so every time they hit, I hit and vice-versa. Still, they're obviously more consistent than I am. If anyone says they'd do differently, then they're flat out lying because it's about winning money and not losing it.

Someone here tried to imply that I considered the LP members "losers." I laughed because we're ALL LOSERS when we don't match those numbers. We're ALL WINNERS when we do. Straight talk. I just wanted to respectfully shoot straight with you, again, since you respectfully shoot straight with me without all the "snake in the grass", "moron", "con artist", "Panzi something", "idiot", etc. comments just because I refuse to post predictions.

I like your forum and have met some very interesting and informative people. Even the ones who want my head on the chopping block are alright with me. Approve PREDICTION: Two people will reply to this in a very negative manner and I'm wagering my house on it! In fact, throw the truck in because I also believe they'll come in "doubles." Place your wagers now! Results will automatically post up!

I disagree with your statement, "Predictions really don't matter in this game," so with that fundamental disagreement I suppose I disagree with the rest too.

You speak in absolutes about "this person predicts better than that person all the time".  I don't think you understand the art of predicting.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    New York, NY
    United States
    Member #39471
    May 16, 2006
    2698 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2009, 8:44 am - IP Logged

I disagree with your statement, "Predictions really don't matter in this game," so with that fundamental disagreement I suppose I disagree with the rest too.

You speak in absolutes about "this person predicts better than that person all the time".  I don't think you understand the art of predicting.

..and if a person doesn't understand predictions and predicting what the heck are they doing pretending they are using a system? Playing 800 numbers will guarantee you straight wins every now and then. But when the losses come (and they have come for Match by his own admission) they come big, fast and hard. You have to win 10 times to afford just one loss.

But I give Matchy a lot of credit. He got our webby to leave his margaritas on the beach in Cancun to engage in this back and forth; he got Paurths, a man who understands predictions better than anyone else, to give him what looks like a tentative endoresement and he has most of us regulars playing see saw with him.

Her deserves an award. Matchy you are good fella.

$$$

RockyMountain's avatar - avatar 22f57b4e87d3_128.png
      For the Horde!!!
      United States
      Member #74620
      May 16, 2009
      369 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2009, 8:47 am - IP Logged

worst thread ever.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
        Member #48046
        December 7, 2006
        1699 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I don't really play Pick-3,  but I'm watching  for Friday,

Is that part still 'sposed to happen?  Lurking

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          New York, NY
          United States
          Member #39471
          May 16, 2006
          2698 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Friday is not a day to post predictions but to post alleged winning tickets. That is my understanding from all the BS.

--------------------------------------------

Sir,yes Sir!! Now, am I allowed to post my wins once I get started, or, amI really required to post predictions? Let's level with each other,okay. Predictions really don't matter in this game because it's allrandom.

----------------------------------------

What kind of toidi says nonsense like this? Anyone still has doubts about this person?

$$$

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:56 am - IP Logged

..and if a person doesn't understand predictions and predicting what the heck are they doing pretending they are using a system? Playing 800 numbers will guarantee you straight wins every now and then. But when the losses come (and they have come for Match by his own admission) they come big, fast and hard. You have to win 10 times to afford just one loss.

But I give Matchy a lot of credit. He got our webby to leave his margaritas on the beach in Cancun to engage in this back and forth; he got Paurths, a man who understands predictions better than anyone else, to give him what looks like a tentative endoresement and he has most of us regulars playing see saw with him.

Her deserves an award. Matchy you are good fella.

Fibonacci, I like this post and I do understand predictions. I just choose not to use them for my own reasoning. Even the weather can be predicted but, they use some common sense along with sospisticated machines to accomplish this. Still, sometimes they're not accurate and when they're not, we the viewers are the first ones to knock their predictions. I do it all the time, especially after I've cleaned my truck all up and it rains when it wasn't suppose to.

800 numbers is way too many to play and if you're doing this then you're wasting and probably losing money. If you do hit with that many then count your blessings and the little bit of profit you made...if any. There truly is an art to understanding and playing these games. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good fella, also, and thanks! Good luck with your picks!Thumbs Up

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31553 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2009, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

I don't really play Pick-3,  but I'm watching  for Friday,

Is that part still 'sposed to happen?  Lurking

P or S day Friday.

love to nibble those micey feet.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I was joking. Do you really think I'd be wasting my time here (with all due respect Todd...lol), arguing with people on this site about how great my system is, just like Matchmaker is doin, if indeed my system was doing so well, and all of the time, like almost 95 percent of the time?

I wish.

What i'd do is sail off to Bermuda. Not spend my energy wasted by bickering and getting old at the same time.

This is how I know Match is all burned up...lol

He's either playing dumb or working over everyone here because he's bored. He has no system.

Every nook and cranny in my nervous system says there is something not right about him.

I really hope I'm wrong about you Match, but some how I feel it's not probable, at this moment and time in the evolution of scientific breakthoughs when it comes to beating random in the percent tile you state.

Nevertheless, good luck.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! With this thread..........LOL ANYTHING is possible : )

United States
                  Member #74921
                  May 23, 2009
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: June 4, 2009, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Two questions:

Does your system work in every state?

What is the minimum daily investment?

United States
                    Member #75060
                    May 26, 2009
                    300 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Two questions:

Does your system work in every state?

What is the minimum daily investment?

Hi Anthony. Yes, what I use works in any state by compiling the data entered from a minimum of (10) prior drawings as a baseline. Okay. This is imperative because it let's you know what the numbers are "doing." If it's a state that utilizes a ball machine to draw numbers, then guess what? Those balls are actually swithced out every so often to keep things on an equal "playing field", if you will.

The best thing to do is maintain a log of all the numbers for at least (ten) prior drawings to get a "feel" for what that batch of numbers is doing. Then, enter that information into your system and generate all the most common next combinations to be drawn. When this is done, figure out the "least common" combinations and play an equal amount of those as this will produce a "balanced" set of picks without being biased with all "hot" or all "cold" numbers. This is a RANDOM GAME and anything can happen.

Relying on all hot/all cold numbers will get you burned every time...trust me, I know. This is why my system does not lean all the way to one side nor the other. You must be fair with the numbers, Anthony. It takes practice just like anything else but, once you've got it pegged, it's clock work. Listen, the numbers always balance by "catching up" with each other one way or another.

The investment is directly related to how many numbers are required to cover your balanced set of picks and if you want to play Boxed or Straight. I like Boxed because it offers the opportunity to match the numbers in any fashion and still get paid. I like Straight better because it simply pays more, and, it let's one know just well they're on the game. Simple as that.

I'm not a pro but, I'm not a novice either. I've paid my dues to learn what I have. The advice I've given here IS NOT ALWAYS 100% but, it does work pretty consistent with the system I've developed. The reason it isn't 100% and never will be is because......you guessed it, it's still random. Good luck and if I can be of any further assistance, I'll be happy to do it....FREE OF CHARGE, OF COURSE!!!LOL

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                      rainbow lake
                      Canada
                      Member #25177
                      November 2, 2005
                      10764 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Anthony. Yes, what I use works in any state by compiling the data entered from a minimum of (10) prior drawings as a baseline. Okay. This is imperative because it let's you know what the numbers are "doing." If it's a state that utilizes a ball machine to draw numbers, then guess what? Those balls are actually swithced out every so often to keep things on an equal "playing field", if you will.

The best thing to do is maintain a log of all the numbers for at least (ten) prior drawings to get a "feel" for what that batch of numbers is doing. Then, enter that information into your system and generate all the most common next combinations to be drawn. When this is done, figure out the "least common" combinations and play an equal amount of those as this will produce a "balanced" set of picks without being biased with all "hot" or all "cold" numbers. This is a RANDOM GAME and anything can happen.

Relying on all hot/all cold numbers will get you burned every time...trust me, I know. This is why my system does not lean all the way to one side nor the other. You must be fair with the numbers, Anthony. It takes practice just like anything else but, once you've got it pegged, it's clock work. Listen, the numbers always balance by "catching up" with each other one way or another.

The investment is directly related to how many numbers are required to cover your balanced set of picks and if you want to play Boxed or Straight. I like Boxed because it offers the opportunity to match the numbers in any fashion and still get paid. I like Straight better because it simply pays more, and, it let's one know just well they're on the game. Simple as that.

I'm not a pro but, I'm not a novice either. I've paid my dues to learn what I have. The advice I've given here IS NOT ALWAYS 100% but, it does work pretty consistent with the system I've developed. The reason it isn't 100% and never will be is because......you guessed it, it's still random. Good luck and if I can be of any further assistance, I'll be happy to do it....FREE OF CHARGE, OF COURSE!!!LOL

enter that information into your system and generate all the most common next combinations to be drawn. When this is done, figure out the "least common" combinations and play an equal amount of those as this will produce a "balanced" set of picks without being biased with all "hot" or all "cold" numbers. This is a RANDOM GAME and anything can happen.I Agree!

Then you can take it even further,

by

yes you guessed it

Filters

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                        rainbow lake
                        Canada
                        Member #25177
                        November 2, 2005
                        10764 Posts
                        Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Reminds me of total recall, with yes, the Governor of California.

The little alien comes out from buddys stomach with hand out reached.

OPEN YOUR MIND.

GO NOW.

LOL

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Hey Matchmaker, do you work for eHarmony?...lol

So let me get this straight. There won't be any predictions on Friday. Only supposed proof of your winnings?

United States
                            Member #75060
                            May 26, 2009
                            300 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Reminds me of total recall, with yes, the Governor of California.

The little alien comes out from buddys stomach with hand out reached.

OPEN YOUR MIND.

GO NOW.

LOL

Yeah, that's right! While it's not all that "easy" to do, it's not that hard to do either if one just applies themselves along with proper software and, most of all, "common sense." I, like most people, have made the mistake of taking the numbers for "granted" in the past and it came back to bite me when I really needed that "big wager" win the most! It goes back to one of my earlier posts. See, you must "welcome" the "STRANGERS" to the same party which you "invite" your "REGULARS."

If not, the strangers just might show up anyway and crash your whole party. In two words, BE FAIR.

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2009, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey Matchmaker, do you work for eHarmony?...lol

So let me get this straight. There won't be any predictions on Friday. Only supposed proof of your winnings?

LOL Hey, I like you too, Joker! Tried that Cheese Cake drink yet? So far, everyone I've suggested it to has really liked it...a lot!!Cheers Especially the women! I'll stop there...

Page 12 of 34