Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 17 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
Member #71120
February 19, 2009
1209 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2009, 1:12 am - IP Logged

When he can do the crappiest state in our country hats off to him.It cant be done...She has control of the wheel.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2009, 1:25 am - IP Logged

The End.

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #46493
      September 11, 2006
      4173 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2009, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I agree as well and will be posting some predictions on various states soon but, they will be posted in this area of the forum...not the prediction room. Yeah, I do have more lines than the room will accommodate but probably not many more than others. Also, I'm not quite the Platinum Member which allows those 50 or so lines.

Now, mind you, due to the extreme filtering of the sets the consistency I spoke of before will not prevail in these "dry runs". Although my picks will be custom tailored for a particular state, they have a very good chance of hitting in multiple state.  

I'm going into this with absolutely no pressure as well as the understanding that the "I told you so's" will come out once they see the numbers aren't performing as I said. The sole reason I'll be doing it is to see just how well I can play by LP's rules...to an extent. I know what I'm capable of elsewhere and it's the challenge I'm after at this point and am still working on modifying the system.

Most of all, Mr.Paurths encouraged me to display what I'm working with as he fully believes in what I've developed. Finally, this is not a marketing strategy. I'm not interested in any partnership or selling technology. I'm just going to give it an honest shot.Thumbs Up

Why post predictions here on the board and not on the prediction page? 

There are only 1,000 possible straight combinations, and they're only numbers, you don't "own" them.  Post the darn predictions already  Cheers

Cut the nonsense to the mystery from going another 13 pages of this website.

Keep it simple 

Virginia
        United States
        Member #73818
        April 25, 2009
        173 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

There are only 1,000 possible straight combinations, and they're only numbers, you don't "own" them.  Post the darn predictions already  Cheers

He has to post more then what the predicition board allows which is why he would have to post in a thread.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Since he's a standard member he can only post a max of 10 sets per state in the prediction page. In his earlier posts, he states that his system requires a lot more sets to be played.

I believe it's up to 150 sets for the p-3 and 1,500 for the p-4.

Virginia
            United States
            Member #73818
            April 25, 2009
            173 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2009, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Since he's a standard member he can only post a max of 10 sets per state in the prediction page. In his earlier posts, he states that his system requires a lot more sets to be played.

I believe it's up to 150 sets for the p-3 and 1,500 for the p-4.

Which is the same way my system works.  It averages around 90 plays a draw but always ends up with a profit.  You have to spend money to make money.

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2009, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Which is the same way my system works.  It averages around 90 plays a draw but always ends up with a profit.  You have to spend money to make money.

Have you found any time to post the numbers yet?

I don't mind spending a lot of money as long as there is a profit.

Virginia
                United States
                Member #73818
                April 25, 2009
                173 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2009, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Have you found any time to post the numbers yet?

I don't mind spending a lot of money as long as there is a profit.

Not yet, I've got about 3 different things that return profit..just trying to get everything straight.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

If that's true and you and Matchmaker ever go public with your systems then you guys would eliminate one of the games that most states claim is one of their best money makers.  Those systems could do the same amount of damage even if they only broke even because states depend on players losing enough that they can keep half the sales receipts for themselves and pay the winners out of the other half.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #73818
                    April 25, 2009
                    173 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2009, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

If that's true and you and Matchmaker ever go public with your systems then you guys would eliminate one of the games that most states claim is one of their best money makers.  Those systems could do the same amount of damage even if they only broke even because states depend on players losing enough that they can keep half the sales receipts for themselves and pay the winners out of the other half.

I've just developed a different way of looking at things recently :-)

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2009, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I agree as well and will be posting some predictions on various states soon but, they will be posted in this area of the forum...not the prediction room. Yeah, I do have more lines than the room will accommodate but probably not many more than others. Also, I'm not quite the Platinum Member which allows those 50 or so lines.

Now, mind you, due to the extreme filtering of the sets the consistency I spoke of before will not prevail in these "dry runs". Although my picks will be custom tailored for a particular state, they have a very good chance of hitting in multiple state.  

I'm going into this with absolutely no pressure as well as the understanding that the "I told you so's" will come out once they see the numbers aren't performing as I said. The sole reason I'll be doing it is to see just how well I can play by LP's rules...to an extent. I know what I'm capable of elsewhere and it's the challenge I'm after at this point and am still working on modifying the system.

Most of all, Mr.Paurths encouraged me to display what I'm working with as he fully believes in what I've developed. Finally, this is not a marketing strategy. I'm not interested in any partnership or selling technology. I'm just going to give it an honest shot.Thumbs Up

Matchmaker just curious.......

I can understand custom tailoring your predictions for a particular state but why the "extreme filtering" ?? Especially since no actual money has to be put up? If you have a system with consistency why modify it for the sake of "dry runs"?

United States
                        Member #75060
                        May 26, 2009
                        300 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2009, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

When he can do the crappiest state in our country hats off to him.It cant be done...She has control of the wheel.

Is Tennesse, in fact, considered the hardest to match? If so, I'll be glad to try my hand at that one first.Eek

United States
                          Member #75060
                          May 26, 2009
                          300 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2009, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

He has to post more then what the predicition board allows which is why he would have to post in a thread.

Listen to Bob. I believe we're on the same page with this.

United States
                            Member #75060
                            May 26, 2009
                            300 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Matchmaker just curious.......

I can understand custom tailoring your predictions for a particular state but why the "extreme filtering" ?? Especially since no actual money has to be put up? If you have a system with consistency why modify it for the sake of "dry runs"?

Well, the consistency goes down when you have to remove good possibilities. Hence, more homework into what the actual numbers will still be...in STRAIGHT fashion. It's not easy but, it can be done with some consistence. Just wanna try my hand.Thumbs Up

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2009, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Actually, there can be some merit to this RJOH. However, because it's still a random game, anything can happen even if you have all the calculations correct for the draw in question. This has happened to me and will happen again but, what I strive for is to win at least every four out of five times I play. This is very possible and will not cause the lottery to go broke at all.

This game really is designed to do exactly what you said, players losing more than they win. I decided to spend the money and devote all my time in an effort to buck the system. I'm very close...Thumbs Up

Page 17 of 34