Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 18 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75060
May 26, 2009
300 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Have you found any time to post the numbers yet?

I don't mind spending a lot of money as long as there is a profit.

I am seriously working on it and will post numbers soon. As bob said, it does cost money to make money and when you downsize your numbers you down size the odds of you winning. It's all about the right numbers. You don't have to spend a LOT, just spend REASONABLY and spend it RIGHT. Thumbs Up

United States
    Member #75060
    May 26, 2009
    300 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2009, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Since he's a standard member he can only post a max of 10 sets per state in the prediction page. In his earlier posts, he states that his system requires a lot more sets to be played.

I believe it's up to 150 sets for the p-3 and 1,500 for the p-4.

This is a very educated answer Joker. Thanks.Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2009, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

The End.

Despite my last post, I still like you Lottoism. Bring the cat, the fish, the horse, the monkey, and all of 'em! Thumbs Up

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2009, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Of course you like it. I used the "Sexy Coated Black" all over the site. The new hynotic colors that is dark, and mysterious smoke. You simply can't resist.

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #69927
          January 20, 2009
          215 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2009, 2:29 am - IP Logged

I guess being patience is one of the requirments(besides money and all)  if you seriously wanna play for a real benefit. I've been watching this thread since the beginning. I don't know where it's going but I have to say this...I admire your patience, Matchmaker. Jester Don't get me wrong. I belive your system works but just like some of people in here said about your prediction, you have to post a lot of numbers. You would rather sit down, talk and show someone in person the details of how your system works which is fine in my book. In your case, I agree that the more you cut down your playing numbers, the lesser chance you will win. So you try to avoid that. When you first came in here looking for a partner, you didn't ask for money upfront. You said in the beginning it's business but 18 pages and still none(I think) wanna joint you. Dont' forget  that you are a new member and a stranger to them. They want you to stop braging about your system and post numbers or otherwise, get lost. I don't know about the others but I think maybe if you keep hanging around in here long enough and let them get to know you, things will improve for you or, better yet, try to post your numbers as much as you can since you said you've decided not to look for a partner anymore.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2009, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Actually, there can be some merit to this RJOH. However, because it's still a random game, anything can happen even if you have all the calculations correct for the draw in question. This has happened to me and will happen again but, what I strive for is to win at least every four out of five times I play. This is very possible and will not cause the lottery to go broke at all.

This game really is designed to do exactly what you said, players losing more than they win. I decided to spend the money and devote all my time in an effort to buck the system. I'm very close...Thumbs Up

Based on simple yet effective data compilation, there are only (4) rules of thumb to follow which will allow you to CONSISTENTLY match any Pick3/4 drawing every time! ........My Pick 4 program is tailored to make a minimum of $2,500 per play, consistently, and as much as $3,800 per play with strategic removal of LBC's (Low Probability Combinations). ...........It's designed to win every time you play providing you follow the aforementioned (4) rules of thumb. .....

Those were some of your words at the beginning of this thread.  What happened?Leaving

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #46493
              September 11, 2006
              4173 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

He has to post more then what the predicition board allows which is why he would have to post in a thread.

Makes sense.  If you're playing for cash you'd get some serious writer's cramp filling out your bet slips  Green laugh

That would be a full time job!  Then because of the writer's cramp you'd have a hand that looked like a turkey's foot...Turkey  Gobble gobble

Keep it simple 

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2009, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Well, the consistency goes down when you have to remove good possibilities. Hence, more homework into what the actual numbers will still be...in STRAIGHT fashion. It's not easy but, it can be done with some consistence. Just wanna try my hand.Thumbs Up

You have a system. You say it's consistent.

This is the part I don't understand. For the sake of a dry run why don't you use the system as is?

I can understand trying to fine tune your system......keeping the consistency but at the same time reducing the number of lines and therefore the cost. (This is the goal no matter what game you choose to play) And I really do hope you find a way to do this........but in the meantime LOL predict already!  And noooo I'm not gonna run out and play your numbers....I got my heart set on winning Little Lotto : )

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Based on simple yet effective data compilation, there are only (4) rules of thumb to follow which will allow you to CONSISTENTLY match any Pick3/4 drawing every time! ........My Pick 4 program is tailored to make a minimum of $2,500 per play, consistently, and as much as $3,800 per play with strategic removal of LBC's (Low Probability Combinations). ...........It's designed to win every time you play providing you follow the aforementioned (4) rules of thumb. .....

Those were some of your words at the beginning of this thread.  What happened?Leaving

Those are my words and I stand firmly behind them. However, it is complex to get the Pick 4 just right due to all the numbers involved. Honestly, it is just as consistent as Pick 3...just takes a lot more time to get there. More patience than anything.

United States
                    Member #75060
                    May 26, 2009
                    300 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2009, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I guess being patience is one of the requirments(besides money and all)  if you seriously wanna play for a real benefit. I've been watching this thread since the beginning. I don't know where it's going but I have to say this...I admire your patience, Matchmaker. Jester Don't get me wrong. I belive your system works but just like some of people in here said about your prediction, you have to post a lot of numbers. You would rather sit down, talk and show someone in person the details of how your system works which is fine in my book. In your case, I agree that the more you cut down your playing numbers, the lesser chance you will win. So you try to avoid that. When you first came in here looking for a partner, you didn't ask for money upfront. You said in the beginning it's business but 18 pages and still none(I think) wanna joint you. Dont' forget  that you are a new member and a stranger to them. They want you to stop braging about your system and post numbers or otherwise, get lost. I don't know about the others but I think maybe if you keep hanging around in here long enough and let them get to know you, things will improve for you or, better yet, try to post your numbers as much as you can since you said you've decided not to look for a partner anymore.

Thanks, and I appreciate your honesty.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Those are my words and I stand firmly behind them. However, it is complex to get the Pick 4 just right due to all the numbers involved. Honestly, it is just as consistent as Pick 3...just takes a lot more time to get there. More patience than anything.

If your system is based on updated history of previous drawings then no matter how complex it is, you only have the time between drawings to generate combinations to play.  Pick3/4 are usually daily games so if you start out using updated data and take a week to do your calculations then you are working with week old data.  Either you can calculate the combinations to play in less than 23 hrs or the combinations you are playing are not effected by recent drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I can only hold my breath for so long. Unhappy

United States
                          Member #75060
                          May 26, 2009
                          300 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2009, 12:47 am - IP Logged

I can only hold my breath for so long. Unhappy

Exhale!......now, inhale!! Only "I" am allowed to hold out in this project. I'm on my way.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                            Dallas, TX
                            United States
                            Member #60284
                            April 12, 2008
                            3856 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2009, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Going to get my nails done tomorrow.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              New York, NY
                              United States
                              Member #39471
                              May 16, 2006
                              2696 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2009, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I am seriously working on it and will post numbers soon. As bob said, it does cost money to make money and when you downsize your numbers you down size the odds of you winning. It's all about the right numbers. You don't have to spend a LOT, just spend REASONABLY and spend it RIGHT. Thumbs Up

I can't believe I'm back here reading this.... Matchy this is just gobbledygook. We have seen through you but we just can't resist the koolaid.

Everything you sau taken individually makes sense. Yet you are still not saying anything. We put you to a simple test and you failed and failed miserably. Anyway you are interesting.

$$$

Page 18 of 34