Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 16 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22848 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2009, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Matchmaker tuck your tongue back in your mouth and stop slippin' on your drool.

Post your predictions. Plain and simple.

Just as has been explained to you already, numerous times, the prediction board

gets the numbers out there before the drawings.

And before you go and break a couple knees or lash out and crack your calm, cool and collected

facade, I post to have fun. There's no way I play all of those numbers.

I get the numbers out there and see what happens. There are people

who spend time and make excellent hits through research. I do it for fun. I play in my state

for money and that's it. All that I post I don't play. There's 50 spots on the pick 3, I fill what I feel

like filling. Throw a few out there...you afraid someone will profit from your predictions and you

won't get your cut? Hilarious.

Here you are at post 85 and all but 3 or so are right here - yak, yak, yak.

It's old. Very old. I might check you out once in awhile but I'm sure post 250 will be

much of the same. No numbers, big claims, no show, all fluff.

The only reason I see that you're here is because you don't have a taker yet or a taker you

are satisfied with taking. How many PM's did you get? In box filling up or not?

I saw a previous post of yours where you suggested meeting somewhere. Wha'd you

want to do? Have coffee and a danish? Or hook up with a cash flow partner?

Fluffed, Puffed, Stuffed.

You're looking for money just like a lot of other people. No harm in that. The harm you

have done is to come in here and think everyone is an idiot, a maroon, a dope and blind.

How arrogant of you to think you can continue to argue your claim. Your claim is bust.

You aren't the first and you won't be the last.

Cheers matchmaker for being on the right track. Jeers to derailing and manipulating or

trying to, the people here.

You have zero credibility.

You are a mighty fine example of either: Can't keep a good man down or a glutton for punishment.

I cast my vote for glutton.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2009, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Still no predictions. I should've guessed.

More....blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah, blah.

The most pathetic thing about this thread was Todd having to explain in DETAIL, why predictions were so important, to a person such as Matchmaker, who one would think has surpassed that basic knowledge needed for him to supposedly have defeated such overwhelming odds.

You brag about walking, yet you haven't even crawled. What?

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2009, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Nobody's earning real money posting picks on the prediction board unless they are playing some of those numbers at some state lottery.

We had a guy come here a year maybe two years ago from Texas who said almost the same things you have. He had a system also he never posted any picks and wouldn't post on the prediction board either.

He was not the only poster to come to lottery post and claim they have found the holy grail for winning the lottery. There have been dozens of people. Most of the braggarts have drifted away never to be heard from again.

I've been following this thread now since the first post and you haven't divulged anything useful to anyone produced any picks, gave no examples, haven't predicted one single number that has came out anywhere.

This web site is comprised mostly of people who want to help other people win money without asking them to donate money to the number cruncher. Many of these posters will show examples of there work and provide the theory by which they arrive at there system.

If your not willing to put your endeavors out for the general public maybe you ought to solicit your friends or neighbors to help your cause because the learned lottery players here ain' t buying it.

I do appreciate your input. However, I ceased trying to get a partner some time ago for good reason. This is good information, though.

germantown md
        United States
        Member #64543
        August 31, 2008
        3771 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2009, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Nobody's earning real money posting picks on the prediction board unless they are playing some of those numbers at some state lottery.

We had a guy come here a year maybe two years ago from Texas who said almost the same things you have. He had a system also he never posted any picks and wouldn't post on the prediction board either.

He was not the only poster to come to lottery post and claim they have found the holy grail for winning the lottery. There have been dozens of people. Most of the braggarts have drifted away never to be heard from again.

I've been following this thread now since the first post and you haven't divulged anything useful to anyone produced any picks, gave no examples, haven't predicted one single number that has came out anywhere.

This web site is comprised mostly of people who want to help other people win money without asking them to donate money to the number cruncher. Many of these posters will show examples of there work and provide the theory by which they arrive at there system.

If your not willing to put your endeavors out for the general public maybe you ought to solicit your friends or neighbors to help your cause because the learned lottery players here ain' t buying it.

if your not willing(key)learned lottery players aint buying it(word)

this should make u refrain from the bull crap u got going period.

u will not amount to nothing.(word is bond)

u know what, to hell with the prediction board i feel u on that

but the pick 3 /4 or wherever is open on Lp,just like u got on this thread

its the same way u can also post or something.

if u aint got it,u aint got it. make me a believer.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2009, 1:37 am - IP Logged

if your not willing(key)learned lottery players aint buying it(word)

this should make u refrain from the bull crap u got going period.

u will not amount to nothing.(word is bond)

u know what, to hell with the prediction board i feel u on that

but the pick 3 /4 or wherever is open on Lp,just like u got on this thread

its the same way u can also post or something.

if u aint got it,u aint got it. make me a believer.

What?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2009, 7:38 am - IP Logged

This is a fabulous post four4me, thank you.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

NASHVILLE, TENN
              United States
              Member #33372
              February 20, 2006
              1044 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone here remember Alonzo Wright?

This thread reminds me of him.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

What?

LOL come work with the guys I work with! Then you'll get it!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

This is too funny! I knew he'd be back.....

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                    Member #68609
                    December 26, 2008
                    2204 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2009, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

can't blame anyone to try:) i wish someone would come here one of these days and start predicting let say with a top secret "ACME lottery predictor software" with a disclaimer that says: "after substantial ROI - (Return on Investment) that the software demonstrates, donations are welcome from so and so shareware address", I (after positively verifying results from the LP prediction board) would drop all I am doing and be first one to line up to download and donate! but that day has not come to realization yet! so I dwell with my own work and learn from some very smart people present on the various LP boards!

No Pity!   (had to use this one for fun), actually looking for some cool sound effects like in the "wheel of fortune" game when the spinning wheel misses:)

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

United States
                      Member #75060
                      May 26, 2009
                      300 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

This is a fabulous post four4me, thank you.

I agree as well and will be posting some predictions on various states soon but, they will be posted in this area of the forum...not the prediction room. Yeah, I do have more lines than the room will accommodate but probably not many more than others. Also, I'm not quite the Platinum Member which allows those 50 or so lines.

Now, mind you, due to the extreme filtering of the sets the consistency I spoke of before will not prevail in these "dry runs". Although my picks will be custom tailored for a particular state, they have a very good chance of hitting in multiple state.  

I'm going into this with absolutely no pressure as well as the understanding that the "I told you so's" will come out once they see the numbers aren't performing as I said. The sole reason I'll be doing it is to see just how well I can play by LP's rules...to an extent. I know what I'm capable of elsewhere and it's the challenge I'm after at this point and am still working on modifying the system.

Most of all, Mr.Paurths encouraged me to display what I'm working with as he fully believes in what I've developed. Finally, this is not a marketing strategy. I'm not interested in any partnership or selling technology. I'm just going to give it an honest shot.Thumbs Up

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
                        new york
                        United States
                        Member #52681
                        June 4, 2007
                        2216 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2009, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

I agree as well and will be posting some predictions on various states soon but, they will be posted in this area of the forum...not the prediction room. Yeah, I do have more lines than the room will accommodate but probably not many more than others. Also, I'm not quite the Platinum Member which allows those 50 or so lines.

Now, mind you, due to the extreme filtering of the sets the consistency I spoke of before will not prevail in these "dry runs". Although my picks will be custom tailored for a particular state, they have a very good chance of hitting in multiple state.  

I'm going into this with absolutely no pressure as well as the understanding that the "I told you so's" will come out once they see the numbers aren't performing as I said. The sole reason I'll be doing it is to see just how well I can play by LP's rules...to an extent. I know what I'm capable of elsewhere and it's the challenge I'm after at this point and am still working on modifying the system.

Most of all, Mr.Paurths encouraged me to display what I'm working with as he fully believes in what I've developed. Finally, this is not a marketing strategy. I'm not interested in any partnership or selling technology. I'm just going to give it an honest shot.Thumbs Up

you go matchmaker i know you could do it so give a shot i belive in you

blessed be

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                          Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #60284
                          April 12, 2008
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

My fish is now laughing at you, matchmaker. He likes your jokes, intented or not.

United States
                            Member #75060
                            May 26, 2009
                            300 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2009, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

My fish is now laughing at you, matchmaker. He likes your jokes, intented or not.

Yeah, I like you , too. Never got anything back regarding my response to your "cat" and now you're bringing a fish to the party. I'm sure you've seen the movie "Harlem Nights". There was that really funny scene where (3) of them were standing in front of this building and just firing away into the building. Two of them had machine guns and were raising h**l! One of them had a d*m cap gun and got his two cents in after the other two would finish...sort of like a sucker punch if you will. You definitely remind me of this guy...you have no real weapon to do any damage so you simply "piggy back".

It's best you do stay on the bench 'cause only the bigs boys can pull this one out. And to think you have a web site...

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8359 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2009, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Anybody can post 50 different numbers for all states and have their numbers come out somewhere after all there are like 42 states that have drawings many of which have two drawings a day.

If you have a working system then you should be able to predict with some certainty which state or state your numbers might fall in. Your list should contain just enough out of pocket money as to not cause a person to become broke within a few days. It is unreasonable to play hundred of numbers chasing a win, a system should produce a win boxed or straight for ten dollars or less.

Some people on here will argue that for a system to be a great system it needs to hit every draw. This is an impossible event no system will do that, if there were such a system everybody would be winning the lottery everyday. The lottery is set up they way it is to almost prevent that from ever happening because the drawings are a random event and the odds are stacked against it. Even to the point that there is no way to play enough numbers to come out ahead of the game.

We all look forward to you prediction posts don't be discouraged by what any posters here may say there are lots of personalities here and many of them are hardened to their own beliefs of what can and cannot be accomplished in regards to systems.

You may well have found a different way of coming up with numbers to play then again it might already have been discovered. Some people systems on here work for a few days and drop off then another persons system will start working. Sometimes it just a matter of combining systems when one stops working.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Page 16 of 34