Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 15 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2009, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Hello Miss Dreamin'. First of all, quit worrying about that 1500 thing because I just threw that out there, okay. The information I offered to Anthony is baseline and fundamental if you want a fair chance at this game. You said you wouldn't play an "equal balance" of picks right? Taking the numbers for granted is the worse thing you can do because they always change. Trust me, I know who's doing what in this forum and there are some sharp people here.

Thanks for rooting me on and I won't disappoint...I promise! Only believe...only believe!!!!

HAHAHA Matchmaker! After your post to Anthony I never knew why you threw it ($1,500) out there in the first place! When you said to" generate all the most common next combinations........figure out the "least common" combinations and play an equal amount of those...." This right here says the number of lines will vary.

I said I wouldn't play an equal balance as in noooooo I wouldn't play an equal number of least common vs most likely to happen numbers. More like a 75(most likely)/25(least likely) split.  I never take any of the numbers for granted because you're right this is a random game we're playing. I would however eliminate the majority of combinations not likely to happen for that simple fact. Unfortunately money is a factor.

Along with playing pick 3 have you thought about reducing the number of lines for your pick 4 system but playing a combo of straight along with straight/combo(or just combo) picks to increase your chances of winning? Just a thought....

I believe.....I believe LOL.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    New York, NY
    United States
    Member #39471
    May 16, 2006
    2698 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

So that's how it ends?

Not with a bang but with a whimper...it was fun while it lasted.

$$$

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

So that's how it ends?

This guy should run for president. Promise the world and once elected, oh well, you know the rest of the story....Disapprove

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2009, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

So that's how it ends?

I wasn't surprised, I've seen it too many times before.Evil Looking

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          Chicago
          United States
          Member #70678
          February 8, 2009
          889 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2009, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

I think he'll be back. First he has to get a win before he can post it!

Maybe he's too busy celebrating his wins and he's had too many cake drinks LOL!

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2009, 1:29 am - IP Logged

I think he'll be back. First he has to get a win before he can post it!

Maybe he's too busy celebrating his wins and he's had too many cake drinks LOL!

Hello Miss Dreamin'. You are absolutely correct with your reasoning...I will  be back but not before I can post at least a string of current wins just like the old ones. I've been busy out of town on business the last few days and thus haven't even started playing yet. Believe me, I will not disappoint. Just stay tuned...for next episode.

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2009, 1:52 am - IP Logged

I wasn't surprised, I've seen it too many times before.Evil Looking

Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr.RJOhShocked. Wow, you got so quiet I forgot about you, buddy! Now, here you are talking about what you've seen and how many times you've seen it. Tell me, Mr.RJOh, how many times have you've seen a person post an actual, legitimate string of (5) wins straight via real ticket validated by the person most respected in the forum?No Nod According to him, NONE.

Yeah, yeah, we've been through all the copy/paste red tape and no predictions. Yada, yada, yada. Means nothing to me because the right people know it's legit. Trust me, once I begin to post strings of back to back wins, you'll DEFINITELY be using that little phrase you posted above about me. My personal guarantee to you, my friend.

FAILURE TO PREPARE INITIATES PREPARATION FOR FAILURE...

United States
                Member #75060
                May 26, 2009
                300 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2009, 2:00 am - IP Logged

So that's how it ends?

It's only just begun, Mr.Fibonacci. This is just a mild intermission enroute to the climax...make no mistake about it. You want me to succeed and I will. In fact, I'm just trying to catch up with success. Time is on my side.

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2009, 2:09 am - IP Logged

This guy should run for president. Promise the world and once elected, oh well, you know the rest of the story....Disapprove

...and the Joker. I never promised anything, just said what I know I can do. I even proved it but, you chose not to believe it. Don't judge a book by its' cover as you should know probably better than anyone based on all your cliches. Some of the best books in the world contain prefaces that divert you completely away from what's actually contained in the book. Just because it appears like all the others...oh well, you know the rest of the story...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19900 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2009, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr.RJOhShocked. Wow, you got so quiet I forgot about you, buddy! Now, here you are talking about what you've seen and how many times you've seen it. Tell me, Mr.RJOh, how many times have you've seen a person post an actual, legitimate string of (5) wins straight via real ticket validated by the person most respected in the forum?No Nod According to him, NONE.

Yeah, yeah, we've been through all the copy/paste red tape and no predictions. Yada, yada, yada. Means nothing to me because the right people know it's legit. Trust me, once I begin to post strings of back to back wins, you'll DEFINITELY be using that little phrase you posted above about me. My personal guarantee to you, my friend.

FAILURE TO PREPARE INITIATES PREPARATION FOR FAILURE...

Mr Matchmaker, you're not the first lottery player to have a streak of luck and thinks he has discovered how to win consistently only to find out it's not repeatable.  If I'm wrong then the proof will be in you doing it.  Good luck. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #75060
                      May 26, 2009
                      300 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2009, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Mr Matchmaker, you're not the first lottery player to have a streak of luck and thinks he has discovered how to win consistently only to find out it's not repeatable.  If I'm wrong then the proof will be in you doing it.  Good luck. Wink

Fair enuff and I will oblige. If you only knew how much your second sentence motivates me. I've been updating my data and conducting "dry runs". Last night, I tested VA, NY, NJ, GA, OH, KY,and PA. I bumped all seven of them and entered the data from those drawings for today's Midday draw. I did those same states and added DC, CT, MI, and MO. I bumped all of them except MO and DC.

My matrix was slightly off but, that's all good because I don't care to match every single state every time. Know what I'm sayin'? See, the odds of me playing those added states also factor into everything as well. In other words, I already had it covered with the previous seven which are among my favorites anyway. Nevertheless, to miss (2) out of (11) in one day is okay in my book. I'm pretty sure what I did before wasn't a streak of luck. Only one way to find out...

Thanks for the boost!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23352 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2009, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what you all are talking about.

This is all I see, everything else is just background noise.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                          Member #75060
                          May 26, 2009
                          300 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2009, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what you all are talking about.

This is all I see, everything else is just background noise.

Hello Todd. I have a question for you, or any other member who wishes to set me straight regarding predictions. Just what will making predictions accomplish for me here? I mean, I can drum up some numbers and post them there but, I'm still confused as to what goal one really reaches by doing so. Maybe it's to see who's most consistent with it...who's really doing homework. This brings me to another question. Who is the absolute BEST PREDICTOR in this forum? Maybe there are a couple and I'd like to know who's the best in this business.

I'd seriously like to know because then I can learn something. I like learning. Hey, I respect the members here and how hard they must work on generating predictions.

Also, are we dealing with real $ in the prediction room or just virtual winnings had that person played those picks in real time? Let me know something.Smile

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23352 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello Todd. I have a question for you, or any other member who wishes to set me straight regarding predictions. Just what will making predictions accomplish for me here? I mean, I can drum up some numbers and post them there but, I'm still confused as to what goal one really reaches by doing so. Maybe it's to see who's most consistent with it...who's really doing homework. This brings me to another question. Who is the absolute BEST PREDICTOR in this forum? Maybe there are a couple and I'd like to know who's the best in this business.

I'd seriously like to know because then I can learn something. I like learning. Hey, I respect the members here and how hard they must work on generating predictions.

Also, are we dealing with real $ in the prediction room or just virtual winnings had that person played those picks in real time? Let me know something.Smile

Believe me, I have seen every trick in the book to make one seem as if they're hitting every day.  Throw some numbers out over here, spread some over there, send this one through PM, that one through e-mail, and pretty soon you've covered a substantial portion of the available combinations and can bask in the gloiry of a hit nearly every day.  Mutliply that by the number of states and you can make it seem like you really have a big thing going.

The only problem is that it only proves one's ingenuity in being able to write a lot of posts and messages.  It proves nothing about how good one's system is.

The purpose of the Predictions Board is that it is a completely fair, objective way to judge how good one's system really is.

A system predicts numbers before the drawing, right?  So why is posting those numbers to the predictions board so difficult?

In fact, it is really not difficult at all.   The difficult thing is when you say "my system is great", and then watch the statistics tell a different story.

But who knows?  If you have such a great system, then the predictions board will prove it.

It's a simulated way to play the lottery, with all the integrity of buying a lottery ticket, with the difference being that we can all verify that you did indeed make certain picks, and they were posted before the drawing.

Look, a system is something that you should be able to play again and again, and if it works great, you'll continue making money from it over time.  Posting some numbers "for free" from your system does not hurt you or anyone, and if anything provides a way to show potential customers what they are missing.

There is certainly no requirement to post numbers to the predictions board, but at Lottery Post there are a lot of smart players who won't let people get away with bragging about something that does not exist, especially when they are trying to get people's money.  If you keep bragging about hitting, but have no way of proving that you really won, or proving how many lines you had to predict or buy in order to hit, then there will be a line of people ready to bring your claims down to Earth.  But if you post on the predictions board, the proof speaks for itself.

Hopefully this incredible level of detail sufficiently explains the importance of the predictions board, and why claiming to hit does not mean much without posting to it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8393 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Nobody's earning real money posting picks on the prediction board unless they are playing some of those numbers at some state lottery.

We had a guy come here a year maybe two years ago from Texas who said almost the same things you have. He had a system also he never posted any picks and wouldn't post on the prediction board either.

He was not the only poster to come to lottery post and claim they have found the holy grail for winning the lottery. There have been dozens of people. Most of the braggarts have drifted away never to be heard from again.

I've been following this thread now since the first post and you haven't divulged anything useful to anyone produced any picks, gave no examples, haven't predicted one single number that has came out anywhere.

This web site is comprised mostly of people who want to help other people win money without asking them to donate money to the number cruncher. Many of these posters will show examples of there work and provide the theory by which they arrive at there system.

If your not willing to put your endeavors out for the general public maybe you ought to solicit your friends or neighbors to help your cause because the learned lottery players here ain' t buying it.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Page 15 of 34