Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 9 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75060
May 26, 2009
300 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Look I won too.

5/7/200932115890-130SC 6:30PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00N2-2-12-2-1$900.00
5/8/200932145184-549GA Midday 12:14PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00N1-7-61-7-6$900.00
5/9/200932161154-396VA 10:30PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00N5-7-15-7-1$900.00
5/18/200932182465-493NM 11:15PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00N1-8-41-8-4$900.00
5/17/200932178000-142CT Midday 1:45PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00N8-2-28-2-2$900.00

Nice hits, BobThumbs Up. Now we're talking! I knew YOU were at least one person that wanted to see that I knew what was going on. We speak the same language so no more bashing, right?

United States
    Member #75060
    May 26, 2009
    300 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I won too with my system that's 150% infallible, and here's my proof.

6/1/200932178329-190FL Eve 7:55PM Pick 37$7.00$7.00N1-8-41-8-4$6300.00

Shocked Can't touch that just yet, Joker, but I'm on my way! Nice going, BOSS!Thumbs Up Mine isn't 150% but, I'll give it a solid 90-95% with progress in works.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Shocked Can't touch that just yet, Joker, but I'm on my way! Nice going, BOSS!Thumbs Up Mine isn't 150% but, I'll give it a solid 90-95% with progress in works.

That's nothing, you should see how much I made today on the FL mid on 880.

6/2/2009321891423-563FL Midday 1:35PM Pick 350$1.00$1.00N8-8-08-8-0$45,000.00
        Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23275 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Desperate times produce desperate people. Todd, your are much too nice. I beg you to close this thread. This person is the king/queen of talking in circles.

I know what you mean, but I'm kinda enjoying this for a couple of reasons:

1. He's displaying a great example of what people should generally avoid.  Anyone following this thread from the beginning now has yet another great example of what to look for when trying to avoid getting ripped off.
        2. There is a fantastic saying from Hamlet:  "Hoisted by his own petard".  (Wikipedia has a thorough explanation of the phrase.)  He is his own train wreck.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

All joking aside, it looks as if you won $1,125 bucks. Why would you need a partner when there is plenty of profit money to reinvest into the next drawing? A thousand isn't enough to keep on betting?

Actually, you're rightYes Nod. I just ran into a couple of gliches which set me back a bit during that time and I got greedy with wanting Pick 4.  What I really needed was to fine tune Pick 3 more which is one in the same of Pick 4. This is why I decided to just go it alone and continue to learn more. Responsibilities have prevented me from doing what I'm really capable of doing here but, that's about to change. Man, you are seriously on it!!!!

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23275 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Todd isn't crazy. He's waiting to see results also and I'm quite sure he'll know what he's looking at and where it's coming from when I post it. Still, it's a good idea to close it because I had no intention for this to go this far. Eight pages of negativity all because I refused to post some numbers. Sounds to me the only desperate people are those begging for me to post predictions...they keep asking over and over and over. Todd, do whatever you need to do. But, I haven't done anything wrong here.

Well, thanks, I guess I'd agree that I'm not crazy.  

But I would appreciate if those who make claims about having great numbers would post them on the predictions board.  

Wouldn't it be great to show beyond the shadow of a doubt how wonderful the numbers/predictions are?

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23275 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

All joking aside, it looks as if you won $1,125 bucks. Why would you need a partner when there is plenty of profit money to reinvest into the next drawing? A thousand isn't enough to keep on betting?

How can you say that?

As far as I can tell, the winnings are ZERO, since there are no predictions posted.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2009, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

How can you say that?

As far as I can tell, the winnings are ZERO, since there are no predictions posted.

I'm guessing the copy and paste he posted was from a supposed online betting payout page, not from LP's prediction board.

We'll have to wait till Friday for that.

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2009, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

How can you say that?

Fair enuff about the predictions...I'll go along with that. However, I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that you and Joker know what you're looking at and that it's legitimate. True, they're old drawings but, they're genuine results which speak for themselves. Best thing is, I'm not looking for any partner anymore, neither do I have one. As I win, I will post up the results in real time. I'll say it again, there are people here that know what they're looking at is genuine. I'll be back on here later tonight so I can reply to more curiosties.

Something tells me the bashing will soon stop and you'll be able to HEAR A MOUSE PISS ON A COTTON BALL. Later, my fellow Lotto Friends!

Icezkube's avatar - icezkube Avatar.jpg
                    Bay Area 510 , California
                    United States
                    Member #64283
                    August 23, 2008
                    194 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Fair enuff about the predictions...I'll go along with that. However, I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that you and Joker know what you're looking at and that it's legitimate. True, they're old drawings but, they're genuine results which speak for themselves. Best thing is, I'm not looking for any partner anymore, neither do I have one. As I win, I will post up the results in real time. I'll say it again, there are people here that know what they're looking at is genuine. I'll be back on here later tonight so I can reply to more curiosties.

Something tells me the bashing will soon stop and you'll be able to HEAR A MOUSE PISS ON A COTTON BALL. Later, my fellow Lotto Friends!

Wow 9 pages of rambling on, lol .....ok maybe we should cut this guy alittle slack. So far he hasnt proved anything yet but id like to think hes getting things perpared. I for one I wont say anything more about demanding perdictions.  Although i definitely do agree with what some of the people here said on this forum. There was someone who even made a very realistic post on here I believe his name was "paurths" and he has earned some respect from me as he sounds like a very informative person. Anyways, I think people are quick to judge as its a natural instinct but we really just want to get to the bottom of this situation. As im sure we dont want some random person posting all these Outrageous Claims without any shread of proof what so ever at all.  I know for one thing my jugdement will be withheld til Friday, after then if i havnt seen anything genuine from him proveing other wise that what he has is anything great to offer then i'll know for sure he was infact a fraud.  Until then im going to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now.............

Anything is yours, if you only want it hard enough. Just think of it. ANYTHING. Try IT. You will succeed.Wink

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello Miss Dreamin'. In all reality, my list would be about average of most players here...maybe slightly more. It depends on what I'm trying to do, really, because I can play in several ways. Pick 3 can be played with many, many options depending on what the numbers are and how you approach them. There's no magic to any of this, okay. I've taken a very, very simple concept and developed it. That's all. I understand numbers very well, also.

Now, of course you must know which numbers to play as well as ones not to play. That's not rocket science because it allows you to accomplish two important things: make profit and not waste money which is what the game is really all about...next to matching the numbers. Agree?

I don't encourage anyone here to drop that amount of money on Pick 4 unless they can afford to lose it and just walk away. Obviously, sweetie, you're the only one with no doubts as this comment clearly confirms that noone is doing it because they do doubt it. If it's that easy, they should in all rights be doing it. If you don't know what you're doing, that is a lot of money to lose in one sitting baby. This is real talk.

Are you or anyone else here ready to sacrifice a house payment, several car payments, credit card payments, or tuition, etc. for a mere chance with a handful of numbers at Pick 4? This why people are afraid...they just don't know if they can do it for sure. In my game, you miss one number and you're out. Boils down to one thing when you get ready to hand the clerk all your tickets or post them in your website...how much can you afford to lose? Real talk, baby.

THE WOMAN THAT KNOWS HOW WILL ALWAYS HAVE A MAN. THE WOMAN THAT KNOWS WHY WILL ALWAYS HAVE HIS MONEY.

Hey Matchmaker,

I was referring to a list for pick 4 and I still believe the list would be soooo long I don't see why your afraid to post the numbers.......I don't think anyone in here is going to run out and play your list.

I think you made the right choice by starting with pick 3 to build up your cash so you can move on and play pick 4.

Good Luck! I hope all your determination to prove everyone wrong pans out!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                        Chicago
                        United States
                        Member #70678
                        February 8, 2009
                        889 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

I won too with my system that's 150% infallible, and here's my proof.

6/1/200932178329-190FL Eve 7:55PM Pick 37$7.00$7.00N1-8-41-8-4$6300.00

LOL OMG I gotta have this system!!!!! You can have my soul.....everyone thinks I'm evil and take the kids while your at it. LOL anything else let me know hahaha!!!!!!   OMG too funny!

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

LOL OMG I gotta have this system!!!!! You can have my soul.....everyone thinks I'm evil and take the kids while your at it. LOL anything else let me know hahaha!!!!!!   OMG too funny!

I tell you how my system works, in 14 weeks and 3 days from today. I'll start predicting on the LP board 23 weeks from now, just to prove my system really works.

I've already made over 3 million in less than 4 weeks.

Jester Laugh

germantown md
                            United States
                            Member #64543
                            August 31, 2008
                            3771 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2009, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

enough!!!!! too much talk.there is a whole lot of big wins out here on Lp daily belive me.

to copy and paste winnings is not what this is about.

i personally dont think he/she is ready to predict or post any numbers

its just talk and we past that fella

Long Island, NY
                              United States
                              Member #57412
                              January 3, 2008
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: June 2, 2009, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey Matchmaker!  Do you have any systems (or can your system be adapted) for games other than Pick 3/4?  Bigger money games?  Pick 5 and up?

Page 9 of 34