Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 2 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia
United States
Member #73818
April 25, 2009
173 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2009, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello Sir. I welcome your response. I have a question for you, if you don't mind much. Please be honest with your answer, also. Do  you along with all the other players share every single bit of technology which you have or discover regarding this game? Honestly. No serious gambler reveals all their secrets and methods once they discover that it works above and beyond conventional traits and trends. I think what you're saying is prove it so you can use it which I suppose is fair game.

Listen, I have absolutely nothing to hide...neither do I have anything to prove. I didn't subscribe to this site to look for Lotto Systems to sample, okay. I have the system and I was merely looking for a partner that understands numbers/mathematics the way I do so I could show them how "WE" can make money. Skeptism is my biggest enemy here which is to be expected. Ironically, there is no skeptism present when people wager on numbers that aren't guaranteed to hit...consistently.

There is no magic involved with picking three or four numbers to win. Before I learned through research and development, losing LOTS of money, studying tons of online systems, and taking the numbers for granted, I felt it would require a miracle to do this. Not so. When I stopped thinking about it so much and trying to force it to work, only then did it come to me what was missing. This is when I had to spend good money in order to develop it which brings me to this statement. I will not give away for FREE or POST in predictions what costed me to learn. There's no way you CAN'T understand where I'm coming from.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL ANYONE YOUR "SYSTEM".

Post your numbers in your predictions..simple as that...No one can do anything but see what put put for that one drawing.  I'm starting to think you are on drugs or something since you can't understand this.

United States
    Member #75060
    May 26, 2009
    300 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello. I welcome your response as well. Family does know you better than anyone and this case is no different. However, I've never chased a get rich quick scheme. I worked overseas for KBR and made more money than I ever have in the past, though. I invested lots of it into the real estate market only to lose it by having to pay off lots of loans and getting nothing. As I said before, I have also lost lots of money learning how to effectively play this game and I'm not afraid to admit that.

How many people on here talk about how much money they've actually lost??? None, because everyone wants to be, and, to be thought of as a winner. This is cool but, it's not reality. Truth is, you must be a loser before you can be a winner in this game and you can only extract as much as you put into it. This is real talk. No, I didn't lose all my money playing lottery numbers. I have lost a fair amount, though. Numbers games require knowing what NOT to do and it's obtained at a cost every time you play until you learn.

Finally, family only wants in when they see you doing really well and are at the top of the mountain. What about all that time I've been telling them that I know how to get to the top and just need a little help with getting started? What about when they look up at the top then turn around and say I won't make it just because they can't see how and are afraid to try even after you've shown them? But, when you do finally reach the top, they ALL want you to just pull them up. Even though I have no support from them with this right now, I will still pull them up when I get there because they are my family. Most of all, I'll have the I TOLD YOU SO" rights!! Peace.

greensboro
      United States
      Member #68726
      December 29, 2008
      411 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

i thought this was a place where we help each other...spend your winnings in heavens

United States
        Member #75060
        May 26, 2009
        300 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

In the heavens?? He he. No, I plan to spend them here on Earth...probably first in Dubai for about a week in that brand new 7 star hotel!! Hey, I'm trying my best to help someone. Honestly. This one person will put me on the map after a first hand experience with the program.

paurths's avatar - underground
          Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
          Belgium
          Member #19287
          July 29, 2005
          2254 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2009, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello. I welcome your response as well. Family does know you better than anyone and this case is no different. However, I've never chased a get rich quick scheme. I worked overseas for KBR and made more money than I ever have in the past, though. I invested lots of it into the real estate market only to lose it by having to pay off lots of loans and getting nothing. As I said before, I have also lost lots of money learning how to effectively play this game and I'm not afraid to admit that.

How many people on here talk about how much money they've actually lost??? None, because everyone wants to be, and, to be thought of as a winner. This is cool but, it's not reality. Truth is, you must be a loser before you can be a winner in this game and you can only extract as much as you put into it. This is real talk. No, I didn't lose all my money playing lottery numbers. I have lost a fair amount, though. Numbers games require knowing what NOT to do and it's obtained at a cost every time you play until you learn.

Finally, family only wants in when they see you doing really well and are at the top of the mountain. What about all that time I've been telling them that I know how to get to the top and just need a little help with getting started? What about when they look up at the top then turn around and say I won't make it just because they can't see how and are afraid to try even after you've shown them? But, when you do finally reach the top, they ALL want you to just pull them up. Even though I have no support from them with this right now, I will still pull them up when I get there because they are my family. Most of all, I'll have the I TOLD YOU SO" rights!! Peace.

You talk alot

Once you start posting numbers for everyone to see that your 'system' works, the 'partners' you are looking for, will line up.

What part of that don't you understand???

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

You first sentence has made more sense to me than just about everything else I read so far here. I decided to give the lottery forum a try because we all have one thing in common: we like to play the lottery games. The difference in me and most people,though, is that I'm not "afraid" of my money. Gambling and Fear are enemies. Does that make sense? It should. See, this is just a fun game for people and that's good entertainment.  What this will be for me is a business which is why I spent time and money developing a consistent program to win.

I've been through all the winning today and losing for the next week or so and it was okay then. But, I got tired of it because all I did was get back some of the money I had lost when I finally did win again. There was absolutely no profit involved. Each time you lose, you go deeper into the hole. I'm taking some advice and jumping off my Pick 3 system to generate the funds for Pick 4. $75 profit on the low end is pretty good in my book...and it only goes up from there.

Patience has been one of my problems...

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I understand and thanks for your input.Wink

mej023's avatar - avatar 5857.gif
                Greencastle, Indiana
                United States
                Member #74738
                May 19, 2009
                102 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Matchmaker

When will you post some pick 3 number predictions? You could put them in this thread.

I think until you do this then your proposal will be viewed with extreme skepticism!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19901 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2009, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

In the heavens?? He he. No, I plan to spend them here on Earth...probably first in Dubai for about a week in that brand new 7 star hotel!! Hey, I'm trying my best to help someone. Honestly. This one person will put me on the map after a first hand experience with the program.

Hey, I'm trying my best to help someone.

How do you figure?  I thought you were looking for players who could help you financially. 

Maybe you should offer to send your picks to anyone who can afford to play them with the understanding that they will share any profit they make.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                    Member #63356
                    July 26, 2008
                    1427 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2009, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

This is getting to be too much.  Like NONE of us put money out of our pockets that enable us to post predictions?  LoL!  I know two members here that spends hours, days on his predictions, even wrote a programs and GAVE IT AWAY FREE!!  And they are great programs!!

If I was paid for every hour that I put in and my expenses, I could live on the pay.  I don't and never will ask anyone here for money.  I want my money to come from the state, the lottery.

We are a Community here, polite even, some of us think of members as brothers and sisters, family.  I can't stress that fact enough.  We don't profit off of each other, that is NOT what Lottery Post is about.  It is for sharing ideas and ideals. 

Sharing information and hot numbers.  What does that person get when their number hits??  A WTG or WooHoo.  That's about it.  Applause, a pat on the back is all we want from each other.  We want to get money from the System, not each other. 

You are getting the repsonse that you deserve from members, because we don't do this to each other.

You should join us in chat on Sunday and get a good dose of what we do on Lottery Post. 

My final post to this.

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      williamsburg,ohio
                      United States
                      Member #71029
                      February 17, 2009
                      603 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2009, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! You can say that again Thumbs Up

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        995 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2009, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

It sounds like your system has the following 2 traits:

1) Your predictions do not vary day-to-day, hence the reason you will not post them to prediction site because you would be giving aways the jewels.
                        2) How much money do you have to invest to profit $75 on Pick3 in 1 day.  There are schemes if you invest alot the odds are in your favor to profit a small amount each day.  BobP described one once but most people would not have the faith to play it.  It sounds like your system falls into this category.

Anyway I could be wrong but if your system has those 2 traits then thanks but no thanks, but Good Luck with it anyway I always pull for people to not only win, but to win BIG !!!.

Good luck with the system whether you go it alone or with partners.

Jimmy

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7713 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2009, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Oh,boy,did you pick the wrong place to start a discussion like this,LOL. What could it hurt for you to post a few predictions for the next week? Do you really think everyone's going to rush out and buy those numbers? I seriously doubt it. Do you really think you're going to break every lottery in the country if those numbers come in? NOT!

If you want a "partner" as you say, then show us the numbers. (I'll try and hold myself back from playing them,lol Roll Eyes)

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            phila pa
                            United States
                            Member #25770
                            November 11, 2005
                            4713 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!show me the money but we need a number lol

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23351 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello Sir. I welcome your response. I have a question for you, if you don't mind much. Please be honest with your answer, also. Do  you along with all the other players share every single bit of technology which you have or discover regarding this game? Honestly. No serious gambler reveals all their secrets and methods once they discover that it works above and beyond conventional traits and trends. I think what you're saying is prove it so you can use it which I suppose is fair game.

Listen, I have absolutely nothing to hide...neither do I have anything to prove. I didn't subscribe to this site to look for Lotto Systems to sample, okay. I have the system and I was merely looking for a partner that understands numbers/mathematics the way I do so I could show them how "WE" can make money. Skeptism is my biggest enemy here which is to be expected. Ironically, there is no skeptism present when people wager on numbers that aren't guaranteed to hit...consistently.

There is no magic involved with picking three or four numbers to win. Before I learned through research and development, losing LOTS of money, studying tons of online systems, and taking the numbers for granted, I felt it would require a miracle to do this. Not so. When I stopped thinking about it so much and trying to force it to work, only then did it come to me what was missing. This is when I had to spend good money in order to develop it which brings me to this statement. I will not give away for FREE or POST in predictions what costed me to learn. There's no way you CAN'T understand where I'm coming from.

There have been dozens, perhaps hundreds, of people over the years who did the exact same thing you're doing.  The members here, especially someone who has been around a long time like RJOh, has seen it all before, and honestly, and with no disrespect, it does not appear that you offer anything different than the dozens/hundreds of others before.

If you truly had some great winning system, you would stake your own money rather than someone else's.  Anyone can raise money themselves if they are motivated.  How about you do that, and then show off your jackpot winnings to the rest of us.  We will all be glad to see that you won.

In the meantime, I doubt you will find anyone willing to throw away their money on some empty promises provided by someone they have never met.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 2 of 34