Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you love most about Lottery Post?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 3 years ago by veganlife125.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3966 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Barry is spying on me, every email I send or receive goes through Fort Huachuca, which is the

home of the U.S. Army Intelligence Center and the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology

Command (NETCOM).  I am a proud American and disabled veteran but ole barry must think

I am a real threat to his america, you know the one i am talking about, the america with no

sovereignty.  His main goal is to get as many people as he can depending on government hand

outs to live.  Once he gets a few more than half the people signed up there won't be a need to

hold elections.  All they have to say is vote for me because that other guy will cut you off and

we know everyone needs to eat.  America is over I am sad to say but it's not all barry's doing,

Every pres for the last 20  years has been pushing the one world government and it's getting

closer every day.  A world ran by the people who control the money and like the saying "He who

has the gold, rules."   The only way to save America is to get a job or maybe better, create a few

jobs and put people to work.  I hope I am around when it all blows up in their faces as mentioned

in Bible prophecy, there is a time coming when gold looses all it's power and even the rich will beg

for food.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12736 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Barry is spying on me, every email I send or receive goes through Fort Huachuca, which is the

home of the U.S. Army Intelligence Center and the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology

Command (NETCOM).  I am a proud American and disabled veteran but ole barry must think

I am a real threat to his america, you know the one i am talking about, the america with no

sovereignty.  His main goal is to get as many people as he can depending on government hand

outs to live.  Once he gets a few more than half the people signed up there won't be a need to

hold elections.  All they have to say is vote for me because that other guy will cut you off and

we know everyone needs to eat.  America is over I am sad to say but it's not all barry's doing,

Every pres for the last 20  years has been pushing the one world government and it's getting

closer every day.  A world ran by the people who control the money and like the saying "He who

has the gold, rules."   The only way to save America is to get a job or maybe better, create a few

jobs and put people to work.  I hope I am around when it all blows up in their faces as mentioned

in Bible prophecy, there is a time coming when gold looses all it's power and even the rich will beg

for food.   

RL

I Agree! US FlagThumbs Up

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! US FlagThumbs Up

Is the lottery rigged by Obama.  Rant

United States
        Member #868
        November 19, 2002
        513 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

@Cash4ninja. yeah I agree seeing and reading all the lies about President Obama is beyond ridiculous. The Confederacy is here but just like they lost in the civil war, they are losing now.. LOL

United States
          Member #129868
          June 30, 2012
          2452 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Next time someone talks about Obama or politics I am reporting them. I am tired of every time a thread is created about a certain topic it gets hijacked.  I don't care what your politics is and as far as I am concern it is no need trying to swing people over here to your line of thinking.  You wanna talk about politics go to cnn or politico and leave your thoughts.  Now this topic is about LP and what you like about it and if you don't have anything to say regarding that keep it moving, with all due respect this is a site about the lottery not politics.

United States
            Member #868
            November 19, 2002
            513 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Wow...are we supposed to be afraid. I said what I meant. YOu have a certain population on this site who hates President Obama and I think it is really sad. I don't care what you report.

United States
              Member #129868
              June 30, 2012
              2452 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Wow...are we supposed to be afraid. I said what I meant. YOu have a certain population on this site who hates President Obama and I think it is really sad. I don't care what you report.

No your not suppose to be afraid but I ask nicely before for people to stop.  Can't you see that people are espoused in their views and your not going to change it and even if you were trying why here, have that debate in a pm or something.  All I ask was for a little respect, thats all.

United States
                Member #868
                November 19, 2002
                513 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Wait a minute Chrissy16, don't try and twist this. I was responding to Cash4ninja. I have that right as well. I don't care about their views. I have a right to express myself as well. So don't try to come at me because i wont' back down. You certainly are not saying  anything to the Obama haters. So don't come at me. I believe in respect but you will respect me too

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2452 Posts
                  Posted: October 24, 2013, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Wait a minute Chrissy16, don't try and twist this. I was responding to Cash4ninja. I have that right as well. I don't care about their views. I have a right to express myself as well. So don't try to come at me because i wont' back down. You certainly are not saying  anything to the Obama haters. So don't come at me. I believe in respect but you will respect me too

I never came at you, you responded first based on what I wrote and that didn't just apply to you it applied to everyone.  If you don't care about that views let it go.  I already expressed my views regarding this yesterday, you should go back a page.  And, stop being defensive because I never came at you, sorry you took it that way

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                    Member #142777
                    May 18, 2013
                    263 Posts
                    Posted: October 24, 2013, 2:05 am - IP Logged

the way the big0 got in office is from the number of obama lemmings, the uninformed voter and the misinformed voter...

Your wrong about the voters my friend because they are VERY well informed.  They want their checks.

The world has an aged population that didn't save enough for their retirement and they are eating up the wealth with medicare, social security, and Federal Government pension checks faster than the working young can produce it.  The voters will remove from office any politician who tries to cut these programs. Can you blame the politicians for promising more than the next guy to stay in office?  The trillions spent on these checks can't go into the small business sector to create the needed jobs. 

If you want to feel sorry for someone then pray for Janet Yellen the next federal reserve chairman and Hillary Clinton the next president.  When the wave of inflation/unemployment hits this country during their term together its going to make the 1970's stagflation look like a picnic.  Just try to buy something on credit with interest rates at 21% plus.

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!