Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 3:49 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you love most about Lottery Post?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 4 years ago by veganlife125.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2462 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2013, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the shout out chrissy16Smiley

You know your my girlWink

United States
    Member #129868
    June 30, 2012
    2462 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2013, 5:43 am - IP Logged

This place is rich in humor when the daggers are put away.  Psykomo, Ronnie316, Rdgrnr, Helpmewin, onlymoney, justxploring, ameriken etc

Let's just say the Ronnie216 dagger was put away for good.  Boy, was he annoying.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - chi
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6341 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2013, 6:58 am - IP Logged

I enjoy learning about other states lottery. Some of the people on here are funny .

I Love Pink & Green 1908

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3165 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2013, 9:27 am - IP Logged

What I like best about Lottery Post is it's still here unlike so many other lottery sites.

Obama, not about race, was hoping to get President David Palmer ( from 24 hours now working for allstate) and got Obozo instead.

BobP

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
          Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
          United States
          Member #50210
          March 1, 2007
          843 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2013, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I enjoy reading many of the post on here as well as some of the blogs. It is refreshing to see that so many here have realistic and simple demands for the magical moment when the lottery Gods finally answer their prayers.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
            harvard,il
            United States
            Member #96756
            September 4, 2010
            2996 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Hi, Destiny 

You can find Lucky's Keys here.  What's great about his systems, I would say that his keys are great in building your numbers around.  The winning numbers in the lottery Pick 4 games can be derived from using his system.  I would say that his system works best for all the lottery games but I only concentrated on A+ lottery states.  It will be up to you to see how well they work with other lotteries.

speakin of  lucky what ever happened to him? don't see him postt anymore.

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7585 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Hi, Destiny 

You can find Lucky's Keys here.  What's great about his systems, I would say that his keys are great in building your numbers around.  The winning numbers in the lottery Pick 4 games can be derived from using his system.  I would say that his system works best for all the lottery games but I only concentrated on A+ lottery states.  It will be up to you to see how well they work with other lotteries.

You forgot to mention there are four Key digits for pick-3 games and how a player is suppose to use them. You still haven't answered the question; "what is so GREAT about this system ???"

"I would say that his system works best for all the lottery games but I only concentrated on A+ lottery states."

I suppose if you're going to misrepresent Lucky's system, you might as well misrepresent the State Lottery Report Card too. The grade is based on all game drawings and several of the states with less than an A+ rating have the same live ball pick-3 and pick-4 drawings as states with A+.

United States
                Member #129868
                June 30, 2012
                2462 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

You forgot to mention there are four Key digits for pick-3 games and how a player is suppose to use them. You still haven't answered the question; "what is so GREAT about this system ???"

"I would say that his system works best for all the lottery games but I only concentrated on A+ lottery states."

I suppose if you're going to misrepresent Lucky's system, you might as well misrepresent the State Lottery Report Card too. The grade is based on all game drawings and several of the states with less than an A+ rating have the same live ball pick-3 and pick-4 drawings as states with A+.

Could you not read, I said its great to build your numbers around thats whats great, hence generally speaking of course.  And as far as the grade stuff, whatever I don't even care, say what you want,  just know there is a diifference.  By the way this is a disscusion forum, for one I never was asked how to use them and that would be for the systems forum.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                  United States
                  Member #112968
                  June 29, 2011
                  4091 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

1 Great thing about LP is I can talk to people about lottery w/out really knowing them,

I don,t talk about lottery in physical presence cause that's when people say things like

"when you win are you going to share it w/me ?

we all know where that leads to.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2462 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2013, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

1 Great thing about LP is I can talk to people about lottery w/out really knowing them,

I don,t talk about lottery in physical presence cause that's when people say things like

"when you win are you going to share it w/me ?

we all know where that leads to.

Green laugh

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10537 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Re: 2008 gas prices. from Consumer Reports.org:

Average gas prices—November 17, 2008

Consumer Reports News: November 17, 2008 04:43 PM

Gasoline and diesel prices continue to drop from the week before. The national gasoline average is now more than a dollar cents below the price this time last year—$1.03. Diesel fuel is now 60.1 cents below this time last year.

National retail fuel price averages

PriceChange from last week
                      Regular gasoline/gallon$2.07  .15
                      Diesel fuel/gallon$2.81    .14

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2008/11/average-gas-prices-november-17-2008/index.htm

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7585 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Could you not read, I said its great to build your numbers around thats whats great, hence generally speaking of course.  And as far as the grade stuff, whatever I don't even care, say what you want,  just know there is a diifference.  By the way this is a disscusion forum, for one I never was asked how to use them and that would be for the systems forum.

I wasn't trying to argue with you, just asking why use four Key numbers in a three digit game.

"And as far as the grade stuff, whatever I don't even care, say what you want,  just know there is a diifference."

And again not to argue, but what the point in only using Lucky's key numbers in states with an A+ rating when several other states with less than an A+ use live ball drawings too and some payout more than in your A+ states?

"By the way this is a disscusion forum, for one I never was asked how to use them and that would be for the systems forum."

You started the discussion on Lucky's key numbers and the Lottery Report card in this forum on this thread. Are you saying it's now an inappropriate discussion because you can't answer any questions?

United States
                          Member #141260
                          April 9, 2013
                          1390 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2013, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Re: 2008 gas prices. from Consumer Reports.org:

Average gas prices—November 17, 2008

Consumer Reports News: November 17, 2008 04:43 PM

Gasoline and diesel prices continue to drop from the week before. The national gasoline average is now more than a dollar cents below the price this time last year—$1.03. Diesel fuel is now 60.1 cents below this time last year.

National retail fuel price averages

PriceChange from last week
                          Regular gasoline/gallon$2.07  .15
                          Diesel fuel/gallon$2.81    .14

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2008/11/average-gas-prices-november-17-2008/index.htm

Pls post gas prices from may of 2008.     Seems nobody can find them....

Lol..

We all know oil prices drop in nov.. therefore gas prices drop sharply....

How much was a gallon in jan feb mar aprl may june july aug sept and oct.....

United States
                            Member #129868
                            June 30, 2012
                            2462 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2013, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I wasn't trying to argue with you, just asking why use four Key numbers in a three digit game.

"And as far as the grade stuff, whatever I don't even care, say what you want,  just know there is a diifference."

And again not to argue, but what the point in only using Lucky's key numbers in states with an A+ rating when several other states with less than an A+ use live ball drawings too and some payout more than in your A+ states?

"By the way this is a disscusion forum, for one I never was asked how to use them and that would be for the systems forum."

You started the discussion on Lucky's key numbers and the Lottery Report card in this forum on this thread. Are you saying it's now an inappropriate discussion because you can't answer any questions?

I felt you were trying to be smart, forgive me for the mishap.  I've never played the Pick 3, so I use four key numbers because the Pick 4 is a four digit game.

I use Lucky's key numbers in A+ states because these states work better with his system.  You think there is no difference between the ratings and I simply disagree.

I didn't start the discussion simply on Lucky's Key numbers, the topic was about what do you love about LP and this is when I mentioned Lucky and the Report card along with number of reasons as to why I love LP.  When I mentioned what I loved about LP I was just speaking in general, what I think you're a looking for is specifics in terms of how I use these systems.  If my intent was to show how to use Lucky's System, I am saying I would have posted it in the Lottery Systems forum and not here in the Lottery Discussion forum, not that I can't answer any questions that you or anyone else might have.  I hope this explanation seem to satisfy you.  I see you like being a wiseguy.

frontenac, kansas
                              United States
                              Member #67724
                              December 3, 2008
                              213 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2013, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't waste your time presenting facts to those who patronize Obama. There is only so much you can do with these low information supporters.

the way the big0 got in office is from the number of obama lemmings, the uninformed voter and the misinformed voter...