Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you love most about Lottery Post?

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 3 years ago by veganlife125.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
Texas Panhandle
United States
Member #136843
December 20, 2012
1368 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Besides the wealth of lottery info, I like chatting with my fellow conservatives  (and an occasional reasonable lib ;).

Living where I live, I am an endangered species.

I did not know that!  I don't get to read every post in here, though.

I knew you were smart;  now I know you're smarter than I thought.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
 - George Orwell

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
    United States
    Member #50210
    March 1, 2007
    843 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody ever read the book "How To Lie With Statistics"? The idiot that posted the numbered list of anti-Obama "facts" cut-and-pasted from some rightwing nutjob blog is presenting us with some real whoppers. Just one example:

#5 When Barack Obama took office, the average price of a gallon of gasoline was $1.85. Today, the average price of a gallon of gasoline is $3.36.

The problem with that statistic is that the average price of a gallon of gasoline in July 2008 was $4.11. So Obama has brought the price down by almost 20% since Bush was president in July 2008. Woo-hoo!!!

Nice try skewing the numbers. During the November 2008 elections, the average price of gas was $1.87. Prior to Obama finally taking office in January 2009 the average price of gas was $1.84.

You liberals love twisting the truth to elevate your idol.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

Saint Louis MO
      United States
      Member #110754
      May 11, 2011
      2650 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

What I love the most about lottery post?  I love the fact that I can come here talk #'s, talk to some of my buddies, make new buddies, laugh, cry, pray, vent about Molottery, and strategize by using the awesome tools Todd has created.

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4945 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

lol

J'aime La France.

grwurston's avatar - 144
          Let's Go Rangers!!!
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          5097 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

lol

I love reading the old and new posts and threads and using what I learn from them to try to find the "perfect winning system."

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4945 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Read the comments on the original article on when the woman almost fainted at the Rose Garden Ceremony yesterday during Obama's speech. The comments about Obama are on point and hysterically funny.  They range from "that is what happens when one stands near the Antichrist" and other great ones.

He was scheduled to speak inside a hotel by my work building 3-4 years ago and we all got memo relayed from the secret service saying that said we could not even look out the windows during a 1-2 hour period and had to keep the curtains closed. The memo said if they even saw the curtains move and people peaking out, the secret service would investigate. I am not kidding. I have been in DC many years and have never seen such a memo like that before when the president was in the area. But we never had a dictator before either.

J'aime La France.

United States
              Member #50210
              March 1, 2007
              843 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Read the comments on the original article on when the woman almost fainted at the Rose Garden Ceremony yesterday during Obama's speech. The comments about Obama are on point and hysterically funny.  They range from "that is what happens when one stands near the Antichrist" and other great ones.

He was scheduled to speak inside a hotel by my work building 3-4 years ago and we all got memo relayed from the secret service saying that said we could not even look out the windows during a 1-2 hour period and had to keep the curtains closed. The memo said if they even saw the curtains move and people peaking out, the secret service would investigate. I am not kidding. I have been in DC many years and have never seen such a memo like that before when the president was in the area. But we never had a dictator before either.

My mother works in DC as well and has seen one of those "memo" distributed by the secret service. Obama's recent visit to a sandwich shop took hours of preparation. There is no shortcut when it comes down to protecting any of our Presidents.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

There is SOOOO much information on this site its INSANE!! 

If you just do some digging and reading you can find ideas & tool that help you win! 

Not a better site out there ---- THANKS Todd!! Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #141260
                  April 9, 2013
                  1390 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2013, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

ROFL

Sorry to rain on your Republican parade.  But gas prices in 2008 were high.  Above $3  a gallon.  Maybe you live in NYC and ride the bus. But anybody with a car know gas wasn't cheap.  barrel of oil did drop

in nov 08.   here is where the gas goes below $2.00 a gallon. therefore the average is as you stated.  But don't pretend gas was always cheap.  Gas hasn't been cheap since the late 90s......

anyway stop nick picking about everything that's going on. Blaming 1 man. Blame yourself if your life is miserable ...........

the cost of a cheeseburger was 5cent in the 70s. Now it's $1. Who can we blame that on

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4945 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2013, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

My mother works in DC as well and has seen one of those "memo" distributed by the secret service. Obama's recent visit to a sandwich shop took hours of preparation. There is no shortcut when it comes down to protecting any of our Presidents.

Yea but to send a memo telling us that we could not open our curtains for a speech occurring almost a block away inside a building was extreme. Never got memos like that for GWB or even Clinton. Security and preparation is one thing, paranoia is another.

J'aime La France.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                      Texas Panhandle
                      United States
                      Member #136843
                      December 20, 2012
                      1368 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2013, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I guess I missed that.  Is it on someone's blog in here? I was up late last night and decided to catch up on the news and saw a page full of articles about it.  I clicked on one that said "Right-wing conservatives claim fainting was staged!"  The ONE "right-wing conservative" they were talking about was Alex Jones. -snicker-  I like Jones...for the amusement value...but he's the very last person I think of when I hear "right-wing". (I think of tin foil hats, cuckoo birds, insane asylums, etc. but definitely not "right wing".)

I've got things I'd like to say in reply to the "rain on Republican's parade" post, but while what I would say is wet, it ain't rain.  I hate half-truths, but even so,  I think I'll let it go;  I generally don't argue w/ functional illiterates, it's not fair to them. 

I enjoy LP mostly b/c of the early results, but the thing I dislike about it the most is how some mentally challenged leftist will feel the need to make some gratutious, snarky remark out of the blue.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5754 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I like Maddog's challenges, and reading the wealth of information. Just looking for ideas to play numbers!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                          Member #50210
                          March 1, 2007
                          843 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Yea but to send a memo telling us that we could not open our curtains for a speech occurring almost a block away inside a building was extreme. Never got memos like that for GWB or even Clinton. Security and preparation is one thing, paranoia is another.

Very true! the warning about not going near the curtains/windows was a bit far fetched considering the amount of surveillance that was implemented.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                            Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4144 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2013, 2:11 am - IP Logged

llike the idea that people can have a voice here and say what works,worked for them as far as the lottery is concerned.

On Politics....

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
                            GBS.

United States
                              Member #129868
                              June 30, 2012
                              2457 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2013, 5:30 am - IP Logged

What are Lucky's Keys, and what is so GREAT about this system ???  What states, and/or games [Pick 3/4]  does this system work best for ??

Hi, Destiny 

You can find Lucky's Keys here.  What's great about his systems, I would say that his keys are great in building your numbers around.  The winning numbers in the lottery Pick 4 games can be derived from using his system.  I would say that his system works best for all the lottery games but I only concentrated on A+ lottery states.  It will be up to you to see how well they work with other lotteries.