Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Positional Frequency Theory: Freqy Positions= The Master Key to Getting Consistent Straight Hits

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottointuitive.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
$Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
Magic City
United States
Member #87318
February 21, 2010
30413 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  Ladyc........

Lmaoooooo I think I got it.....

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
    Member #148261
    October 27, 2013
    6672 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2013, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Lady743c you are pretty accurate in your predictions... Will you be teaching a class on your grouping system anytime soon..

Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
      $Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
      Magic City
      United States
      Member #87318
      February 21, 2010
      30413 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2013, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Lady743c you are pretty accurate in your predictions... Will you be teaching a class on your grouping system anytime soon..

Lol...did you say teaching a class, believe me Im not always right I am still working on being more accurate and narrowing down plays, I also like comparing with other posters as well. But as far as teaching a class not just yet I do plan on creating a book for my double and triple system I created but that will take some time.  But there is some great info here on lotto's thread here trying figure out the digits that are due to hit.

United States
        Member #140173
        March 12, 2013
        1412 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2013, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Lol.......yeah I know, I know....please bear with me. I am obviously not the most mathematically inclined and before I can even have people help me back-test this I have to make a step by step walkthrough which I am working on right  now.

I having to make a few updates in order to hit straight every draw which is creating more combos. Right now I'm averaging around 280 combos just to get a staight hit every draw and that's a lot...... so I'm trying to filter it as much as possible without sacrificing my 100% accuracy rate....  I'm back-testing and writing down my steps at the same time so give me a minute. I at least want to have it ready for tonight's drawing.

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Challenge yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

United States
          Member #140173
          March 12, 2013
          1412 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

aHHHH h33llll naw!!!I spent all evening typing up a step by step walkthrough to better explain ELPF theory and accidently pressed the backspace and it went to the previous page and I lost everything....aint this a Cussing Face ughhhhhh!!!! Something told me to type it up on a word document first. At of all times I dont listen to my own intuition uughhhh

Sorry I'm tired and my brain hurts so I'll start over tomorrow.

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Challenge yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5896 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2013, 6:30 am - IP Logged

aHHHH h33llll naw!!!I spent all evening typing up a step by step walkthrough to better explain ELPF theory and accidently pressed the backspace and it went to the previous page and I lost everything....aint this a Cussing Face ughhhhhh!!!! Something told me to type it up on a word document first. At of all times I dont listen to my own intuition uughhhh

Sorry I'm tired and my brain hurts so I'll start over tomorrow.

Does any of these match any of yours for Eve draw?

213, 215, 273, 275, 293, 295, 305, 312, 315, 345, 365, 372, 375, 385, 392, 395, 503, 512, 513, 543, 563, 572, 573, 583, 592, 593, 303, 313, 343, 363, 373, 383, 393, 505, 515, 545, 565, 575, 585, 595

They are all part of a group, that's over 9 times due???

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2013, 6:56 am - IP Logged

Hello, lottointuitive, good concept, so the analysis by industry or vertical position seem to be very promising, then see the frequency = hot, medium and cold in every position
                And also with the neighboring position to predict pairs of pick3 and pick4

cooltalker's avatar - 256x256 jpg?orig=1
                Dallas, TX
                United States
                Member #147996
                October 19, 2013
                16 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2013, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Yes, it is true that a number that has not shown in a long time has a good chance of appearing soon, but there is only one issue. What about the other two digits? Let's take a loot at the Texas drawing for Morning 11/25, which was 945.

9 was drawn in the first position on Day 11/21. 5 was drawn on Morning 11/19. They would not meet the criteria of not being drawn in the last 40 draws (if that is your criteria for example).

You already know this yourself, but let me respectfully re-emphasize this point:

The difficulty in predicting straight numbers is that each digit is independent of the other. To clarify my point, let me give you an example. Let's say that 1 was not drawn in the first position for a very long. Similarly, let's say 2 was not drawn in the middle position for a long time. Also, let us say 3 wasn't in the last position for a long time. Now I can be sure that 1 will come up very soon in the first position, as well as 2 in the middle, and 3 in the last. But there is no way that I can be sure they will appear in the same draw.

I know they will be drawn very soon, but I cannot know if they will be drawn simulteneously. The chance of that happening are extremely slim.

If you have any plans on furthering this, let us know. We all want to make money!

I have come up with a system that predicts 343 straight with more than 90% accuracy. So I suppose combing ELPF, filters, and my system might provide some kind viable strategy.

United States
                  Member #141260
                  April 9, 2013
                  1390 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2013, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Pls share ur 343.  Ill play 343 wit 90%
                  Accuracy anyday

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5896 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2013, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Pls share ur 343.  Ill play 343 wit 90%
                    Accuracy anyday

me too!!!!!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:28 am - IP Logged

me too!!!!!

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                        Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:34 am - IP Logged

"The positional system just falls on its ass like the numbers. Any position has the same chance." - SergeM

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #91718
                          May 23, 2010
                          690 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:49 am - IP Logged

"The positional system just falls on its ass like the numbers. Any position has the same chance." - SergeM

Why such Cold words. What is the matter?

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Why such Cold words. What is the matter?

"Words have no temperature, they are just sounds, letters on paper or eventually bytes on a server."

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12740 Posts
                              Posted: November 26, 2013, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

SergM is right it takes alot more analysis then just Positional Tracking!