Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Positional Frequency Theory: Freqy Positions= The Master Key to Getting Consistent Straight Hits

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottointuitive.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - SMALL 20Me%20in%20EP.jpg

United States
Member #140173
March 12, 2013
1559 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

This system can be applied to any lottery and any game. So far I've only used it for the Texas Pick 3 which is a non-digital supposedly more random lottery drawing process.

For the 11/10/13 Texas Pick 3 Morning Drawing 

1st Position        2nd Position       3rd Position

0                             0                          0

1                             1                          1

2                             2                          2

3                             3                          3 

4                             4                          4

5                             5                          5

6                                                          6

7                                                          7

8                              8                          8

9                                                          9    

This generates 700 combos before filtering so of course to make more profit you'll need to filter. I'm not seeing doubles or triples so I would go with singles to hit this morning.

Play Exact Order for 25 cents

Cost $175

Win $225

Profit $50

Without doubles or triples this will generate 504 single combos

Cost $126

Win $225

Profit $99

My goal is to create a system with the highest probability of a straight hit and still make a profit. This just so happens to be the most combos I've ever used.

Another straight hit!!!

158 was drawn this morning!!!!

No time to waste. I'm trying to post as early as possible so I'll keep the Texas party going.

For the 11/10/13 Texas Pick 3 Day Drawing

1st Position             2nd Position              3rd Position

0                                0                              1

1                           1                           2

2                           2                           3

3                           4                           4

4                           5                           5

5                           7                           6

6                           8                           7

7                                                        8

8                                                        9

630 Total combos

Play exact order for 25 cents

Cost $157.50

Win $225

Profit $67.50

I know that's a lot of combos so I'll try to be more aggressive and still try to maintain a high degree of certainty. Let's try less combos for more profit.

1st Position         2nd Position              3rd Position

1                       0                        0

2                       1                        1

5                       3                        2

6                       4                        4

7                       5                        7

8                       6                        8

9                       9                        6

441 Total combos

Cost $110.25

Win $225

Profit $114.75

The whole concept of my system is to have a high degree of straight hit certainty and consistency. Basically, with the mission to get straight hits for every drawing. I'm just practicing but so far so good...actually it's been freaking awesome!! I am truly amazed at how simple the prediction process has evolved into being the more I back-test.

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Separate from the rest of the herd by challenging yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Fourth Edition

United States
    Member #140173
    March 12, 2013
    1559 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2013, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Another straight hit!!!

158 was drawn this morning!!!!

No time to waste. I'm trying to post as early as possible so I'll keep the Texas party going.

For the 11/10/13 Texas Pick 3 Day Drawing

1st Position             2nd Position              3rd Position

0                                0                              1

1                           1                           2

2                           2                           3

3                           4                           4

4                           5                           5

5                           7                           6

6                           8                           7

7                                                        8

8                                                        9

630 Total combos

Play exact order for 25 cents

Cost $157.50

Win $225

Profit $67.50

I know that's a lot of combos so I'll try to be more aggressive and still try to maintain a high degree of certainty. Let's try less combos for more profit.

1st Position         2nd Position              3rd Position

1                       0                        0

2                       1                        1

5                       3                        2

6                       4                        4

7                       5                        7

8                       6                        8

9                       9                        6

441 Total combos

Cost $110.25

Win $225

Profit $114.75

The whole concept of my system is to have a high degree of straight hit certainty and consistency. Basically, with the mission to get straight hits for every drawing. I'm just practicing but so far so good...actually it's been freaking awesome!! I am truly amazed at how simple the prediction process has evolved into being the more I back-test.

759....... TWO STRAIGHT HITS IN A ROW !!

Dance DO A LIL DANCE Banana MAKE A LIL LOVE Hippy GET DOWN TONITE Party

Separate from the rest of the herd by challenging yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Fourth Edition

SA, TX
      United States
      Member #149426
      November 30, 2013
      25 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Teach us! lol

United States
        Member #140173
        March 12, 2013
        1559 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2013, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Teach us! lol

I'm more comfortable now after making more predictions. I'm about to create a step by step guide. I see why so many so called gurus charge a fee for their system because of the hours they put into creating them but maybe I'm crazy to give away profitable information for free. I've been obsessed over creating this system for the last 4 weeks just to get this far. 

I'm going to try and hurry up before the evening drawing but I'm starting this guide from scratch so bear with me. It's really simple once you think about it so when you see it you're going to be like, "Wow that's it."

albany, GA
          United States
          Member #135085
          November 14, 2012
          4 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2013, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Can't wait!!! :)

SA, TX
            United States
            Member #149426
            November 30, 2013
            25 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2013, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

You know, it's amazing that someone would help others just to help instead of asking things in return.
            What you do brings my faith back in humanity!

I sincerely thank you for helping us.

United States
              Member #140173
              March 12, 2013
              1559 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

The 2PiSine System

What is the 2PiSine System? The 2PiSine system is a step by step prediction guide to getting consistent lottery wins. The whole concept of the system was founded upon my Extremely Low Positional Frequency theory which helps to predict extremely cold digits that become highly probable to hit in a certain position in the next drawing when they have not hit in that position in a certain amount of drawings.

When back-testing using my ELPF theory I asked an obvious question… If extremely cold numbers can be used to identify digits in positions that are highly probable to hit in the next drawing then what can extremely hot numbers predict. Exploring this question has lead me to create the 2PiSine system which essentially analyzes the trajectory of hot and cold digits by position. So far, I’ve only tested the 2PiSine system on the Texas Pick 3 lottery but in theory it can be applied to any lottery game and any classification…, e.g. sums, pairs, singles, doubles, high/low/odd/even and of course draw order and key numbers. I call it the 2PiSine system because I’m a fan of Albert Einstein and his theory of Relativity along with theories involving Chaos. Albert Einstein and I share the same birthday 3/14. The numbers 314 are also represented in the mathematical constant and Greek letter known as "π"/pi which is approximately equal to 3.14159. I incorporated Sine into the name to make a reference to how I visualize the lottery as being sine wave which gives me a better perspective to see which digits are getting hotter, colder or basically staying at a medium temperature. It can be plotted on graph or done as a pen and paper system.

How does the 2PiSine system work? When used to predict straight hits in the Pick 3 lottery, it analyzes the frequency of digits by position in order to show digits that are getting hotter, warmer and colder which is the key to knowing what digits are highly probable to be drawn next.

The Basics: The focus is on the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA) of digits by position. The LSA basically means when digits are expected to be drawn. With 10 numbers 0-9 in each position, each digits is expected to be drawn once every ten drawings. A Digit is considered hot/cold when it has been drawn so many times that it is above/below the LSA as shown in the example below.

The table above shows the previous 10 drawings for the 11/10/13 Texas Pick 3 Evening drawing. 759 was the most recent combo drawn.

Digit 3 in the 3rd position and digit 5 in the 2nd position are both considered hot (above the LSA) because they have been drawn 3 times in the previous 10 drawings.

The positions with the number zero in them are considered cold (below the LSA) because they have not been drawn in the previous 10 drawings.

Any digit that has been drawn in a position one time is considered to have a medium temperature because it has been drawn once in the previous 10 drawings meeting the amount of times it is expected to hit. I consider any digit in a position to be hot when it has hit more than once. So any position with 2 or more hits I consider hot not just digit 3 in the 3rd position and digit 5 in the 2nd position.

Step by step guide to applying the 2PiSine System to the Pick 3 lottery in order to get a straight hit.

Items needed:

-Pen/pencil and paper or anything to jot down the temperature of digits by position

-The previous 10, 30 and 50 drawings

-Preferably software that can show how many times each digit has hit in each position.

Step 1: Set up your paper or document in the following manner.

Step 2: Use the 50 previous drawings to write the temperature of each digit by position.

Based on the table above your paper should look something like this…

Step 3: Same thing- Use the previous 30 and 10 drawings to record the temperature of each digit by position.

Your paper should look like this by now…

Step 4: Keep all of the temperatures on the “Temperature Keep List” below by position. Start at 50 then work your way to 10 drawings. 50 drawings- 30 drawings- 10 drawings.  50-30-10

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH

C-C-NH

C-M-NH

C-C-M

C-C-H

C-M-M

C-M-H

C-H-M

C-H-H

M-NH-NH

M-C-NH

M-H-NH

M-M-M

M-C-M

M-H-H

H-M-NH

H-H-NH

H-C-M

H-M-M

H-H-M

H-H-H

Example…

Digit 5 in the 2nd position starts out a Medium temp because it was drawn 5 times as expected by the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA). So I would keep digit 5 in the second at 50 drawings digit 5 is (M)edium – then at 30 drawings it remains (M)edium temp – then at 10 drawings it gets (H)ot digits 5 = M-M-H.

M-M-H is on the keep list so again keep digit 5 in the middle position.

Digit 5 is getting hot making it highly probably to hit next/soon in the 2nd position.

My 11/30/13 Texas Pick 3 Predictions for the Evening draw.

1st Position               2nd Position           3rd Position

0                                0                            0

1                                2                            1 

2                                4                            2

3                                5                            3

4                                6                            4

5                                7                            5

6                                                              6

7                                                              7

8                                                              8

9                                                             9

This generates 600 combos I see singles hitting this even so I'll only play singles but I'm highly certain I will get a straight hit because of my 2PiSine System.

Cost $150

Win $225

Profit $75....easy money

United States
                Member #116344
                September 8, 2011
                3941 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2013, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

The 2PiSine System

What is the 2PiSine System? The 2PiSine system is a step by step prediction guide to getting consistent lottery wins. The whole concept of the system was founded upon my Extremely Low Positional Frequency theory which helps to predict extremely cold digits that become highly probable to hit in a certain position in the next drawing when they have not hit in that position in a certain amount of drawings.

When back-testing using my ELPF theory I asked an obvious question… If extremely cold numbers can be used to identify digits in positions that are highly probable to hit in the next drawing then what can extremely hot numbers predict. Exploring this question has lead me to create the 2PiSine system which essentially analyzes the trajectory of hot and cold digits by position. So far, I’ve only tested the 2PiSine system on the Texas Pick 3 lottery but in theory it can be applied to any lottery game and any classification…, e.g. sums, pairs, singles, doubles, high/low/odd/even and of course draw order and key numbers. I call it the 2PiSine system because I’m a fan of Albert Einstein and his theory of Relativity along with theories involving Chaos. Albert Einstein and I share the same birthday 3/14. The numbers 314 are also represented in the mathematical constant and Greek letter known as "π"/pi which is approximately equal to 3.14159. I incorporated Sine into the name to make a reference to how I visualize the lottery as being sine wave which gives me a better perspective to see which digits are getting hotter, colder or basically staying at a medium temperature. It can be plotted on graph or done as a pen and paper system.

How does the 2PiSine system work? When used to predict straight hits in the Pick 3 lottery, it analyzes the frequency of digits by position in order to show digits that are getting hotter, warmer and colder which is the key to knowing what digits are highly probable to be drawn next.

The Basics: The focus is on the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA) of digits by position. The LSA basically means when digits are expected to be drawn. With 10 numbers 0-9 in each position, each digits is expected to be drawn once every ten drawings. A Digit is considered hot/cold when it has been drawn so many times that it is above/below the LSA as shown in the example below.

The table above shows the previous 10 drawings for the 11/10/13 Texas Pick 3 Evening drawing. 759 was the most recent combo drawn.

Digit 3 in the 3rd position and digit 5 in the 2nd position are both considered hot (above the LSA) because they have been drawn 3 times in the previous 10 drawings.

The positions with the number zero in them are considered cold (below the LSA) because they have not been drawn in the previous 10 drawings.

Any digit that has been drawn in a position one time is considered to have a medium temperature because it has been drawn once in the previous 10 drawings meeting the amount of times it is expected to hit. I consider any digit in a position to be hot when it has hit more than once. So any position with 2 or more hits I consider hot not just digit 3 in the 3rd position and digit 5 in the 2nd position.

Step by step guide to applying the 2PiSine System to the Pick 3 lottery in order to get a straight hit.

Items needed:

-Pen/pencil and paper or anything to jot down the temperature of digits by position

-The previous 10, 30 and 50 drawings

-Preferably software that can show how many times each digit has hit in each position.

Step 1: Set up your paper or document in the following manner.

Step 2: Use the 50 previous drawings to write the temperature of each digit by position.

Based on the table above your paper should look something like this…

Step 3: Same thing- Use the previous 30 and 10 drawings to record the temperature of each digit by position.

Your paper should look like this by now…

Step 4: Keep all of the temperatures on the “Temperature Keep List” below by position. Start at 50 then work your way to 10 drawings. 50 drawings- 30 drawings- 10 drawings.  50-30-10

Temperature Keep List

C-NH-NH

C-C-NH

C-M-NH

C-C-M

C-C-H

C-M-M

C-M-H

C-H-M

C-H-H

M-NH-NH

M-C-NH

M-H-NH

M-M-M

M-C-M

M-H-H

H-M-NH

H-H-NH

H-C-M

H-M-M

H-H-M

H-H-H

Example…

Digit 5 in the 2nd position starts out a Medium temp because it was drawn 5 times as expected by the Lowest Statistical Average (LSA). So I would keep digit 5 in the second at 50 drawings digit 5 is (M)edium – then at 30 drawings it remains (M)edium temp – then at 10 drawings it gets (H)ot digits 5 = M-M-H.

M-M-H is on the keep list so again keep digit 5 in the middle position.

Digit 5 is getting hot making it highly probably to hit next/soon in the 2nd position.

My 11/30/13 Texas Pick 3 Predictions for the Evening draw.

1st Position               2nd Position           3rd Position

0                                0                            0

1                                2                            1 

2                                4                            2

3                                5                            3

4                                6                            4

5                                7                            5

6                                                              6

7                                                              7

8                                                              8

9                                                             9

This generates 600 combos I see singles hitting this even so I'll only play singles but I'm highly certain I will get a straight hit because of my 2PiSine System.

Cost $150

Win $225

Profit $75....easy money

Very interesting, a thesis of  'Prediction of Recurrent Events' by  Marc Fredette  may enhance your theory. I am not concerned about the math aspect, rather the philosophical approach

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Chicago, IL
                  United States
                  Member #66426
                  October 25, 2008
                  332 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2013, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Hello

Does this work for Illinois also.?

United States
                    Member #140173
                    March 12, 2013
                    1559 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting, a thesis of  'Prediction of Recurrent Events' by  Marc Fredette  may enhance your theory. I am not concerned about the math aspect, rather the philosophical approach

Believe me I know my math skills are desperate need of refinement. Like you somewhat mentioned, I'm more concerned about the concept of what it all generally means and the end result. I'll leave it up to the logical left brainers to come up with the optimal prediction model that best represents my systems. I don't know why it works....it just does. It's so simple and this system is universally applicable to all lottery games.

It blows my mind to think that something as simple as plotting the trajectory and frequency wave of lottery numbers can and obviously will lead to making the most accurate predictions. I really need a software developer because I have a few ideas to be even more accurate. I sense a way to predict just 1 number in each position and get a straight hit. 

but anyway I'll check out Marc Fredettes' thesis eventhough I know there is a high chance I won't understand any of it....

Abstract

Abstract In this thesis, we will study issues related to prediction problems and put an 
                    emphasis on those arising when recurrent events are involved. First we define the basic 
                    concepts of frequentist and Bayesian statistical prediction in the first chapter. In the second 
                    chapter, we study frequentist prediction intervals and their associated predictive 
                    distributions. We will then present an approach based on asymptotically uniform pivotals that 
                    is shown to dominate the plug-in approach under certain conditions.

Interesting.

Chicago, IL
                      United States
                      Member #66426
                      October 25, 2008
                      332 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello.

Do you combined the midday & evening draws together or seperate with your system?

Is there a website that does the 50, 30, and 10 draws of the First, Middle & Last Position?

Thanks.

United States
                        Member #140173
                        March 12, 2013
                        1559 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Hello

Does this work for Illinois also.?

I've never played the Illinois lottery so I really can't say yes. The concept my system derives from suggest that it can be applied to any lottery game. I need people to apply my system to as many lottery games as possible and give me feedback. Right now my focus is refining/filtering my system in order to be able to predict just one combnation and/or 1 digit in each position of the Texas Pick 3 lottery and then I'll move on to other games and states.

United States
                          Member #140173
                          March 12, 2013
                          1559 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello.

Do you combined the midday & evening draws together or seperate with your system?

Is there a website that does the 50, 30, and 10 draws of the First, Middle & Last Position?

Thanks.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Yes, I always combine all drawings.

So far I do not know of any website that will people display the previous drawings by position. I use software that I bought 3 years. send me a message with your email and I'll tell you what software I use. I just can't tell you here because LP will kick me off for advertising.

Chicago, IL
                            United States
                            Member #66426
                            October 25, 2008
                            332 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I can help you filter the numbers down to like 5 to 15 numbers to play for the pick 3.

600 to 700 combos are too much.

You want to play like 5 to 15 pick 3 numbers a day for Midday and Evening.

United States
                              Member #140173
                              March 12, 2013
                              1559 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I can help you filter the numbers down to like 5 to 15 numbers to play for the pick 3.

600 to 700 combos are too much.

You want to play like 5 to 15 pick 3 numbers a day for Midday and Evening.

How do you filter? I'm about to start working on filtering now. If my theory is as accurate as I fell it is I will be able to filter other classifications, e.g. sums, pairs, etc... just like I filter digits by position. So I'm about to start back-testing to filter the sums first.