Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Positional Frequency Theory: Freqy Positions= The Master Key to Getting Consistent Straight Hits

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottointuitive.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #140173
March 12, 2013
1412 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2013, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Texas Pick 3 predictions for the Evening draw 11/27/13

I see doubles coming

Key numbers: 2, 6 and 8

1st Position

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Challenge yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

United States
    Member #140173
    March 12, 2013
    1412 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2013, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I see doubles coming

1st Position

Texas Pick 3 predictions for the day draw 11/30/13

I see singles coming

Key numbers: 0, 8 and 9

3rd position

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

United States
      Member #116344
      September 8, 2011
      3928 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Albert Einstein

I’m not the most mathematically inclined so bear with me while I try to will make this step by step guide to applying Extremely Low Positional Frequency (ELPF) theory as simple as possible. I may use the wrong terminology but hopefully you can understand the overall concept of what I’m talking about.

I started with the question of what is the maximum amount of drawings a cold digit in a certain position has taken before it became the most probable digit to hit in that position.

Again I say, there is beauty in rare things. I suggest inspecting the draw history to find rare events and analyzing the conditions before and after the rare events occurs. Recognize patterns and and review the draw history to so you can get an idea of how often that pattern occurs. Try inspect the previous 1,000 drawing it just may be worth your time.

I started back-testing the previous 30 drawings and I notice there were digits that still have not hit. Then 35 then at finally 40 drawings and I saw that digit finally hit in that position.

The example below is what deepen my curiosity about analyzing extremely cold digits by position.

Use the chart below to predict one digit for the Texas Pick 3 Day drawing on 11/21/13.

Note: I always combine all morning, day, evening and night drawings so you’ll have to do the same to follow along. I also use the previous 100 drawings and I’ll explain why later on.

The draw results for the Day draw on 11/21/13 were 992.

I started finding more extremely cold digits.

Predict the Texas Pick 3 Morning draw on 11-19-13 using the chart below.

The draw results for the Morning draw on 11-19-13 were 375

After finding more extremely cold digits my intuition urged me to do more back and go ahead and post a prediction which the prediction you see in the first post of this thread.

I came to the conclusion that a digit that has not been drawn in over 40 drawings had a higher probability of hitting next.

Yes, I am aware of gamblers fallacy and that all digit have an even chance of hitting next…..

I am also aware that when humans are involved in the process of trying to crate random events there can be evidence bias events occurring and ELPF Theory exposes those events.

Extremely Low Positional Frequency Theory identifies and can help to predict cold digits by position that are more likely to hit next. It can also help to identify and predict clusters of doubles and triples that are likely to occur and I’ll give examples later on.

Again I say, digits that have not hit in a certain position by 40 drawings are just a good starting point to start paying attention to that digit in that particular position. So far I have was observed digits that have not hit in a position in over 66 drawings.

Predict the Tx Pick 3 Morning draw on 11/4/13

On 11/4/13, 545 was drawn that morning.

Try again.

Predict the Morning draw on 10-28-13

On 10-28-13, 284 was drawn that morning. I'm sure you get the point by now.

Chaos in Action

These rare cold digits are the chaotic butterflies most lottery prediction systems tell you to ignore. Digits that have not hit in over 60 drawings are rarer and have the highest probability of hitting in the next drawing. They’re not just extremely cold they’re Super Cold which is why I call them SuperFreqs. ELPF Theory is more effective at predicting a digit will hit in a certain position when you identify SuperFreqs.

SuperFreqs are the reason why most predictors are left dumbfounded and wondering what happened when they just knew their precious hot number was bound to hit. Probably because most systems just analyze the hottest digits in the previous 10, 20 drawings and maybe the hottest in the previous 50 drawings but I hardly hear anyone suggesting to use the previous 100 or 1,000 previous drawings maybe thinking it has no relation. It just may be impractical but would you analyze so many drawings if you knew you had a better chance at getting a straight hit? You’ve tried reference boxes, so why not try finding a SuperFreq or trois

Test the reliability (consistency) and validity (accuracy) of ELPF Theory for yourself

Try to predict the Tx Pick 3 Day drawing on 9/11/13--à 9/11 really must be a significant day.

The draw results for 9/11

Day draw-880

Evening draw-171

Night draw- 555

This information can be used help support double and triple trigger systems. 

Listen to the Lotto

This theory is forcing me to learn more about statistics and creating graphs and charts because now I’m wondering what the draw history of each position would look like if it were a sound or just plotted out on a graph.

So far I’m analyzing cold digits but it can obviously be used give you a different perspective of hot numbers as well to find out how hot digits get before they stop being hot for the next 100 drawings or whatever then they maybe cold, then extremely cold and then hit in the next drawing as a SuperFreq. It would be great to see the rise and fall of the wave. Kind of like it’s breathing as the hottest and the coldest digits expand and contracts around the Lowest Statistical Average/equilibrium.

Step back for a while to see a bigger picture by examining 100, 500 and 1,000 or more previous drawings. In order to really explore the accuracy and predictive power of ELPF theory you need the most data available.

Imagine the draw history as a signal that could be decoded or like weather data. A cluster of SuperFreqs in the previous 882 drawings could  make digits that are real hot in the previous 10, 20 and 50 drawings turn out to be cold for the next 400 drawings.

All I’m saying it back-test ELPF Theory for yourself and see what kind of observations, patterns and predictions you can come up with.

Based on my thought of visualizing the lottery as a sine wave, I’ve observed what seems like code that is getting straight hits every draw but I’m producing too many combinations. It’s over 300 combos but it’s hitting every draw. I need to plot at least the previous 1,000 drawings to be even more accurate and I won’t get that kind of software until next week….unless I see a SuperFreq coming then I’m going to play it. I’ll update here as I back-test and filter it more.

Until then, test ELPF Theory for whatever lottery game you play and I would love some constructive feedback. If you have software that can plot the draw history of each digit by position on some kind of graph then I would love to see it because so far from I’ve observed it really is like weather except more predictable. By evaluation so many drawings you can actually see what looks like seasons changing when you step back and look at more drawings as whole.

What is going to hit next is truly relative to previous 300, 700 and 1,000 drawings and you can see it coming.

Discrete points on Sin/Cos graph can summarize the whole ELPF theory. Find a way to pint point x variables(Unknown obviously) along the wave.The WAY could be a PARAMETER/S that propels those points(Those points are distinct values, not a range),the points are INHERENTLY POSITIONAL- I'm  just throwing a bone.

United States
        Member #140173
        March 12, 2013
        1412 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Tx pick 3 evening draw 12/3/13

1st Position          2nd Position            3rd Position

0                            0                               4

4                            4                               6

6                            6                               8

7                            7                               9

8                            8                             

9                            9

United States
          Member #140173
          March 12, 2013
          1412 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Tx pick 3 evening draw 12/3/13

1st Position          2nd Position            3rd Position

0                            0                               4

4                            4                               6

6                            6                               8

7                            7                               9

8                            8                             

9                            9

896 another straight hit!!!

United States
            Member #140173
            March 12, 2013
            1412 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Texas Pick 3 predictions for the day draw 11/30/13

I see singles coming

Key numbers: 0, 8 and 9

3rd position

Good call.....310 came out for Tx in the Day draw

SA, TX
              United States
              Member #149426
              November 30, 2013
              25 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2013, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey! How'd you make this list?

I believe in this, and I don't really trust to many people.
              You are awesome!

United States
                Member #140173
                March 12, 2013
                1412 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I see doubles coming

1st Position

Tx Pick 3 Night drawing for 11/3/13

1st position           2nd Position             3rd Position

0                                   0                              1

1                                   4                              4

4                                   5                              5

9                                   6                              6

8                              8                                   

9

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  Whiskey Island
                  United States
                  Member #90216
                  April 24, 2010
                  12740 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Tx Pick 3 Night drawing for 11/3/13

1st position           2nd Position             3rd Position

0                                   0                              1

1                                   4                              4

4                                   5                              5

9                                   6                              6

8                              8                                   

9

120 Combinations : No Filters Applied

041, 045, 046, 048, 049, 051, 054, 056, 058, 059, 061, 064, 065, 068

069, 081, 084, 085, 086, 089, 104, 105, 106, 108, 109, 145, 146, 148

149, 154, 156, 158, 159, 164, 165, 168, 169, 184, 185, 186, 189, 401

405, 406, 408, 409, 451, 456, 458, 459, 461, 465, 468, 469, 481, 485

486, 489, 901, 904, 905, 906, 908, 941, 945, 946, 948, 951, 954, 956

958, 961, 964, 965, 968, 981, 984, 985, 986
                  001, 004, 005, 006, 008, 009, 044, 055, 066, 088, 101, 141, 144, 151

155, 161, 166, 181, 188, 404, 441, 445, 446, 448, 449, 454, 455, 464

466, 484, 488, 909, 944, 949, 955, 959, 966, 969, 988, 989

SA, TX
                    United States
                    Member #149426
                    November 30, 2013
                    25 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2013, 3:59 am - IP Logged

389 Pick 3 Night 12/03/13

One digit off! Very close though...

Perhaps this works on pick 4/5, or the other major ones...?

Don't know one bit, but I'm wondering if you have any parameters on the digits you choose when picking your lists?

I see the 2 digits usually go with a hot, please keep us updated!
                    We all would like to buy baby new shoes LOL

United States
                      Member #140173
                      March 12, 2013
                      1412 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2013, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

389 Pick 3 Night 12/03/13

One digit off! Very close though...

Perhaps this works on pick 4/5, or the other major ones...?

Don't know one bit, but I'm wondering if you have any parameters on the digits you choose when picking your lists?

I see the 2 digits usually go with a hot, please keep us updated!
                      We all would like to buy baby new shoes LOL

I'm in the middle of filtering so I can use a minimal amount of combos as possible yet still get the straight hit.....So it's been a constant refinement. So far, I'm averaging having to choose between 7-8 key numbers which leaves me to exclude around 2-3 key numbers in order to lessen the amount of combos played.

I just have to choose the right 7-8 key numbers then place them in the position they are most likely to hit and sometimes I'm having to place them in all positions. 

After further back-testing I'll create a step by step walkthrough on how I choose my key numbers. I may end up playing around 120 combos but I'll also have the confidence of a system that is essentially a 3 of 3 if 8 (straight hit) system.

For example,

the 11/4/13 Texas Pick 3 Day drawing is coming up. 

1st Position      2nd Position        3rd Position

0                            0                             1

1                            2                             3

3                            3                             4

4                            4                             5

6                            5                             6 

7                            6                             7

7                             9

This will generate 324 combos without filterring.

Play Exact Order for 50 cents or what ever

Cost $162

Win $250

Profit $ 88

I'm confident I will get a straight hit........ This system is all about the guaranteed 3 of 3 if the key digits by position is drawn. If my system is as accurate as I feel it is this will be a high risk for a guaranteed reward so we'll see

United States
                        Member #116344
                        September 8, 2011
                        3928 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm in the middle of filtering so I can use a minimal amount of combos as possible yet still get the straight hit.....So it's been a constant refinement. So far, I'm averaging having to choose between 7-8 key numbers which leaves me to exclude around 2-3 key numbers in order to lessen the amount of combos played.

I just have to choose the right 7-8 key numbers then place them in the position they are most likely to hit and sometimes I'm having to place them in all positions. 

After further back-testing I'll create a step by step walkthrough on how I choose my key numbers. I may end up playing around 120 combos but I'll also have the confidence of a system that is essentially a 3 of 3 if 8 (straight hit) system.

For example,

Cost $162

Win $250

Profit $ 88

I'm confident I will get a straight hit........ This system is all about the guaranteed 3 of 3 if the key digits by position is drawn. If my system is as accurate as I feel it is this will be a high risk for a guaranteed reward so we'll see

If  degree certainty of positional digits are high, then go with the matrice 3*3*3(27picks),3*2*3 (12picks) or 3*3*9(81picks). These matrice assumes your positions 1 and 2 is highly probable, is cost effective at the end. Using the above text , my picks could be>

4x5

xx6

xx7

xx9

4*3*7>84 picks(This assumes pos 1 and 2 is very likely) or you reduce pos1 and 2 further and up pos 3>

xx5

xx6

xx7

xx8

xx9

xx2

3*3*9>81 picks

NB> filter is a double-edge sword, you need a balance.

United States
                          Member #116344
                          September 8, 2011
                          3928 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

For example,

Cost $162

Win $250

Profit $ 88

combo senza filter is 6*9*7>378 picks, not for the average $10/day wager. if digits are prioritize, then reduce pos 1 and 2 digits to 3 and maintain all digits of pos 3>

xx5

xx6

xx7

xx9

this will be 3*3*7=63 picks for str88 bet or 3*3*4>48 picks. For this to work pos1 and 2  should have a high degree  certainty.

United States
                            Member #140173
                            March 12, 2013
                            1412 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2013, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

For example,

Cost $162

Win $250

Profit $ 88

Another Straight Hit!!     489!! Banana

United States
                              Member #140173
                              March 12, 2013
                              1412 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2013, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

combo senza filter is 6*9*7>378 picks, not for the average $10/day wager. if digits are prioritize, then reduce pos 1 and 2 digits to 3 and maintain all digits of pos 3>

xx5

xx6

xx7

xx9

this will be 3*3*7=63 picks for str88 bet or 3*3*4>48 picks. For this to work pos1 and 2  should have a high degree  certainty.

You said the magic word PRIORITIZE, which what I'm working on now. 

The Matrices and Sensa filter are interesting. Give some more examples on how to use them if you don't mind so I can see how I can incorporate them into my system.