Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Positional Frequency Theory: Freqy Positions= The Master Key to Getting Consistent Straight Hits

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottointuitive.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #140173
March 12, 2013
1412 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2013, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Albert Einstein

I’m not the most mathematically inclined so bear with me while I try to will make this step by step guide to applying Extremely Low Positional Frequency (ELPF) theory as simple as possible. I may use the wrong terminology but hopefully you can understand the overall concept of what I’m talking about.

I started with the question of what is the maximum amount of drawings a cold digit in a certain position has taken before it became the most probable digit to hit in that position.

Again I say, there is beauty in rare things. I suggest inspecting the draw history to find rare events and analyzing the conditions before and after the rare events occurs. Recognize patterns and and review the draw history to so you can get an idea of how often that pattern occurs. Try inspect the previous 1,000 drawing it just may be worth your time.

I started back-testing the previous 30 drawings and I notice there were digits that still have not hit. Then 35 then at finally 40 drawings and I saw that digit finally hit in that position.

The example below is what deepen my curiosity about analyzing extremely cold digits by position.

Use the chart below to predict one digit for the Texas Pick 3 Day drawing on 11/21/13.

Note: I always combine all morning, day, evening and night drawings so you’ll have to do the same to follow along. I also use the previous 100 drawings and I’ll explain why later on.

The draw results for the Day draw on 11/21/13 were 992.

I started finding more extremely cold digits.

Predict the Texas Pick 3 Morning draw on 11-19-13 using the chart below.

The draw results for the Morning draw on 11-19-13 were 375

After finding more extremely cold digits my intuition urged me to do more back and go ahead and post a prediction which the prediction you see in the first post of this thread.

I came to the conclusion that a digit that has not been drawn in over 40 drawings had a higher probability of hitting next.

Yes, I am aware of gamblers fallacy and that all digit have an even chance of hitting next…..

I am also aware that when humans are involved in the process of trying to crate random events there can be evidence bias events occurring and ELPF Theory exposes those events.

Extremely Low Positional Frequency Theory identifies and can help to predict cold digits by position that are more likely to hit next. It can also help to identify and predict clusters of doubles and triples that are likely to occur and I’ll give examples later on.

Again I say, digits that have not hit in a certain position by 40 drawings are just a good starting point to start paying attention to that digit in that particular position. So far I have was observed digits that have not hit in a position in over 66 drawings.

Predict the Tx Pick 3 Morning draw on 11/4/13

On 11/4/13, 545 was drawn that morning.

Try again.

Predict the Morning draw on 10-28-13

On 10-28-13, 284 was drawn that morning. I'm sure you get the point by now.

Chaos in Action

These rare cold digits are the chaotic butterflies most lottery prediction systems tell you to ignore. Digits that have not hit in over 60 drawings are rarer and have the highest probability of hitting in the next drawing. They’re not just extremely cold they’re Super Cold which is why I call them SuperFreqs. ELPF Theory is more effective at predicting a digit will hit in a certain position when you identify SuperFreqs.

SuperFreqs are the reason why most predictors are left dumbfounded and wondering what happened when they just knew their precious hot number was bound to hit. Probably because most systems just analyze the hottest digits in the previous 10, 20 drawings and maybe the hottest in the previous 50 drawings but I hardly hear anyone suggesting to use the previous 100 or 1,000 previous drawings maybe thinking it has no relation. It just may be impractical but would you analyze so many drawings if you knew you had a better chance at getting a straight hit? You’ve tried reference boxes, so why not try finding a SuperFreq or trois

Test the reliability (consistency) and validity (accuracy) of ELPF Theory for yourself

Try to predict the Tx Pick 3 Day drawing on 9/11/13--à 9/11 really must be a significant day.

The draw results for 9/11

Day draw-880

Evening draw-171

Night draw- 555

This information can be used help support double and triple trigger systems. 

Listen to the Lotto

This theory is forcing me to learn more about statistics and creating graphs and charts because now I’m wondering what the draw history of each position would look like if it were a sound or just plotted out on a graph.

So far I’m analyzing cold digits but it can obviously be used give you a different perspective of hot numbers as well to find out how hot digits get before they stop being hot for the next 100 drawings or whatever then they maybe cold, then extremely cold and then hit in the next drawing as a SuperFreq. It would be great to see the rise and fall of the wave. Kind of like it’s breathing as the hottest and the coldest digits expand and contracts around the Lowest Statistical Average/equilibrium.

Step back for a while to see a bigger picture by examining 100, 500 and 1,000 or more previous drawings. In order to really explore the accuracy and predictive power of ELPF theory you need the most data available.

Imagine the draw history as a signal that could be decoded or like weather data. A cluster of SuperFreqs in the previous 882 drawings could  make digits that are real hot in the previous 10, 20 and 50 drawings turn out to be cold for the next 400 drawings.

All I’m saying it back-test ELPF Theory for yourself and see what kind of observations, patterns and predictions you can come up with.

Based on my thought of visualizing the lottery as a sine wave, I’ve observed what seems like code that is getting straight hits every draw but I’m producing too many combinations. It’s over 300 combos but it’s hitting every draw. I need to plot at least the previous 1,000 drawings to be even more accurate and I won’t get that kind of software until next week….unless I see a SuperFreq coming then I’m going to play it. I’ll update here as I back-test and filter it more.

Until then, test ELPF Theory for whatever lottery game you play and I would love some constructive feedback. If you have software that can plot the draw history of each digit by position on some kind of graph then I would love to see it because so far from I’ve observed it really is like weather except more predictable. By evaluation so many drawings you can actually see what looks like seasons changing when you step back and look at more drawings as whole.

What is going to hit next is truly relative to previous 300, 700 and 1,000 drawings and you can see it coming.

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Challenge yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2013, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

My software will track both box and positional skips by both skip count and rank count.

The following is a snapshot of the Florida Combined drawings for the last 40 draws.

Florida Pick 3 Positional Data

I will leave it up to the readers to analyze the data to see if there are any patterns that can be exploited.

Rotating the picture 45 degrees clockwise makes it obvious what the graph looks like if plotted.

Algorithms based on Frequency heuristics is a more fruitful path to follow.

Jimmy

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      974 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2013, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

With a little more work this is definetly the way to go !

United States
        Member #140173
        March 12, 2013
        1412 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

My software will track both box and positional skips by both skip count and rank count.

The following is a snapshot of the Florida Combined drawings for the last 40 draws.

I will leave it up to the readers to analyze the data to see if there are any patterns that can be exploited.

Rotating the picture 45 degrees clockwise makes it obvious what the graph looks like if plotted.

Jimmy

That is awesome..... I need it... what software is that.... I need better software. I would love to be able to at least see up to the previous 1,000 just to see if I cann increase my  prediction accuracy even more....

Can you do the previous 100 drawings and highlight the cold digits by position. I'm just curious to see if I can do a prediction for Florida tonight.

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

United States
          Member #140173
          March 12, 2013
          1412 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2013, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Belive I'm working on it right now...but until I better software it's a real slow process....

I would for someone to the previous 100 or 200 previous drawing that shows how long a digit in a position has be hot, medium and cold. If could see that it would really help to speed things along. I know I'm on to soomething but I need to be able to see the most data possible all at once for better accuracy. I don't anything excel so'm I'm like taking baby steps.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

That is awesome..... I need it... what software is that.... I need better software. I would love to be able to at least see up to the previous 1,000 just to see if I cann increase my  prediction accuracy even more....

Can you do the previous 100 drawings and highlight the cold digits by position. I'm just curious to see if I can do a prediction for Florida tonight.

The picture I posted already tells you what the current coldest digits are by position.  You don't need 100 draws.  Just look at the top line.

For Position 1 digit 6 is the coldest with 20 consecutive misses.

For Position 2 digit 0 is the coldest with 20 consecutive misses.

For Position 3 digit 8 is the coldest with 26 consecutive misses.

For Box play digit 6 is the coldest with 6 consecutive misses.

The Pos Skip Column tells you what the skip count was by position for the draw at that particular time of the drawing.

For Florida combined the highest skip count by position was 32 over the last 40 draws.

This is software I just wrote for myself.

In general I would say you don't want to play the coldest digit by position but instead the 7th, 8th, or 9th coldest.  That is what the rank columns tells you.

Jimmy

United States
              Member #140173
              March 12, 2013
              1412 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

The picture I posted already tells you what the current coldest digits are by position.  You don't need 100 draws.  Just look at the top line.

The Pos Skip Column tells you what the skip count was by position for the draw at that particular time of the drawing.

For Florida combined the highest skip count by position was 32 over the last 40 draws.

In general I would say you don't want to play the coldest digit by position but instead the 7th, 8th, or 9th coldest.  That is what the rank columns tells you.

Jimmy

Very nice program. Do you have it for sale? 

For quick reference can you highlight what's hot and whats cold?

United States
                Member #140173
                March 12, 2013
                1412 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy

I hear I don't need more than 20, 30 or 50 drawings but for the kind of back test I'm doing I need to see way more than 100 previous drawings and more like the total 1,000 previous drawings. I really don't care about what's practical I need to be able to make observations of a bigger perspective than probably all programs out there.

I see you can program the maximum skip. Would you be able to program the average skip frequency by position?

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5893 Posts
                  Posted: November 27, 2013, 5:37 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

Very nice work as always JJ. There are many ways to track the digits by position. Before the Fl Mid 11/26/13 draw, look at the number of skips for the digit 5 in P1, 793 skips, for a double in LDS 9. The draw was 522. I have no idea if there is any benefit, in tracking skips this way or not. 

SDCTLDSP1DBHITSMEDMAXAVGDUESKIPS23
                  D90213196381976.000638   
                      300#VALUE!0#DIV/0!#VALUE!     
                      600#VALUE!0#DIV/0!#VALUE!     
                      800#VALUE!0#DIV/0!#VALUE!     
                    Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
                    Member #134627
                    November 2, 2012
                    1001 Posts
                    Posted: November 27, 2013, 9:58 am - IP Logged

If cold digit does not show up from 40 or 54 days, that means I can be playing it for up to 14 games prior to it actually showing up. This looks hardly like great system. Almost every game there is digit from previous game repeated, even then that does not solve problem of guessing proper combination.

United States
                      Member #140173
                      March 12, 2013
                      1412 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2013, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Texas

Extremely Low Positional Frequency Theory suggest doubles are going to hit 

key numbers

1st postion

United States
                        Member #140173
                        March 12, 2013
                        1412 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

If cold digit does not show up from 40 or 54 days, that means I can be playing it for up to 14 games prior to it actually showing up. This looks hardly like great system. Almost every game there is digit from previous game repeated, even then that does not solve problem of guessing proper combination.

As I mentioned before, ELPF theory only suggest you start paying attention to digits that have not hit in a certain position in over 40 or more drawings. It suggest that a digits' probability increases the colder it get. Since I back-test and I seem to use more previous drawings than everyone else I have observed digits not be drawn in over 66 drawings so far. When a digit reaches 60 drawings without being drawn then I'm defintely playing it until it hits.

ELPF Theory is more than just waiting for cold digits to come around every now and then. When I get better software I can explain how to apply it other classifications like sums, pairs, H/L, O/L and I can't wait to apply ELPF theory the big lotteries.

Extremely LPF theory is more accurate when predicting extremely cold numbers. It can also help you identify when clusters of double/triples are most probable.

ELPF is just the tip of the extremely cold ice berg because it helps you to step back and look at a bigger picture to get a better perspective of why the unexpected happens. it's evokes the essence of Chaos Theory. If you dont use over 20 or 30 drawingss and you just know your hot digits are going to hit ELPF theory may suggest your hot number means nothing. When back-testing ,it has led me to examine more drawings forward and backward which is where things get real interesting and ral accurate....I'm working on updates that hit more often instead of waiting for extremely cold and doubles to come which not a bad thing...as a matter of fact its kinda awesome to be more confident to choose an extremely cold digit in the exact position and when doubles are at their height of probability like this morning for Texas.....

ELPF theory analyzes the question of how cold do things need to be before they hit next or soon....I love when it suggest "next" more than soon just like everybody else so that's what I look for, digits in that have the highest probability of hitting next.

I'm still in the process of back-testing and need better software. I have observed that  digits that that have over 3 cold positions have a high probability of hitting next. Which also suggest doubles.

With that in mind try to predict the Texas Pick 3 Morning draw that just happened.

For the Texas morning draw 311 just hit.

From what I've observed so far based on the back -testing I've done is that looking when the stats show digts that have 2 more cold position have a higher probability of hitting next. Then that led me down the rabbit hole of curiousity. If one digit  with 2 cold position have a higher  probability then how about 2. I came to the conclusion that the minimum should be 4 digits with at least 2 cold position have a higher probability of hitting next and suggest a cluster of doubles are coming for Texas!!

....I'm all about find the the extreme minimum. The foundation, the core, the standard in in order to be more accurate but it has to be extreme. 

ELPF Theory can definitely be a good example of Chaos Theory. 

One thing I need to correct is that I recognize a mistake on my previous charts...

See here when it showed the previous 100 draws. That was a mistake. It should've been the previous 1,000 draws because that's what I use.... I don't care what everyone else does or how impractical using the previous 1,000 maybe. At the end of the day I'm going with what works for me but you and everyone else can do what yall want.

Annnnnnd cut. End Scene. I'm out

United States
                          Member #140173
                          March 12, 2013
                          1412 Posts
                          Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I dont know about every other state but 'round hea in Texas, we have 4 drawings a day so cold numbers come out more often.

It's better to view the draw history on a graph so you can see the rise and fall of each digits' frequency wave by position. It really does look like it's moving/breathing or creating a sound. It's weird but in an awesome way when you win.

United States
                            Member #140173
                            March 12, 2013
                            1412 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2013, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Very nice work as always JJ. There are many ways to track the digits by position. Before the Fl Mid 11/26/13 draw, look at the number of skips for the digit 5 in P1, 793 skips, for a double in LDS 9. The draw was 522. I have no idea if there is any benefit, in tracking skips this way or not. 

SDCTLDSP1DBHITSMEDMAXAVGDUESKIPS23
                            D90213196381976.000638   
                                300#VALUE!0#DIV/0!#VALUE!     
                                600#VALUE!0#DIV/0!#VALUE!     
                                800#VALUE!0#DIV/0!#VALUE!     

I feel in order to be more accurate, you have to ask the question of why an event has a higher probability of occurring and what are examples of extreme events occuring. These kind of question lead you down the rabbit hole of greater accuracy. 

Here's one method I'm currently seeing more accuracy using. This is the first time I'm telling anyone this because I'm refining it as we speak and I may make another prediction based on this method for the day draw coming up.

The mindset: Observe the inital conditions before during and after an even occurs in order to see it from different perspectives and understand more about why the results came out the way they did.

The Method

Practice and back-test by selecting some random drawings and use the 10 drawings before and after that drawing. Then do the same with 1,000 drawings before and after that drawing. It's these type of thought experiments that increase intuitive accuracy. No harm in trying it out.

United States
                              Member #140173
                              March 12, 2013
                              1412 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2013, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Yeah it seems pretty promising so far.... Someone could easily research the equal and exact opposite and come up with a Extremely High positional Frequency range to explore how hot does the hottest digits get before they stop hitting.