Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Positional Frequency Theory: Freqy Positions= The Master Key to Getting Consistent Straight Hits

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottointuitive.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #140173
March 12, 2013
1412 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Since I'm focusing more on refining my 2PiSine system I created a new forum for it----->>> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/269575

My 2PiSine picks up where my Extremely Low Positional Frequency (ELPF) theory drops off so follow me there-------> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/269575

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

It's called investing when you're great at it and gambling when you suck at it.

Challenge yourself to be more specific with your predictions. 

Create a forecast with a beginning and an end date,  show all of your combos,

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Chicago, IL
    United States
    Member #66426
    October 25, 2008
    331 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to tell you had 11/10/13 Texas Day Draw, Shouldn't it be 12/10/13?

United States
      Member #116344
      September 8, 2011
      3927 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Believe me I know my math skills are desperate need of refinement. Like you somewhat mentioned, I'm more concerned about the concept of what it all generally means and the end result. I'll leave it up to the logical left brainers to come up with the optimal prediction model that best represents my systems. I don't know why it works....it just does. It's so simple and this system is universally applicable to all lottery games.

It blows my mind to think that something as simple as plotting the trajectory and frequency wave of lottery numbers can and obviously will lead to making the most accurate predictions. I really need a software developer because I have a few ideas to be even more accurate. I sense a way to predict just 1 number in each position and get a straight hit. 

but anyway I'll check out Marc Fredettes' thesis eventhough I know there is a high chance I won't understand any of it....

Abstract

Abstract In this thesis, we will study issues related to prediction problems and put an 
      emphasis on those arising when recurrent events are involved. First we define the basic 
      concepts of frequentist and Bayesian statistical prediction in the first chapter. In the second 
      chapter, we study frequentist prediction intervals and their associated predictive 
      distributions. We will then present an approach based on asymptotically uniform pivotals that 
      is shown to dominate the plug-in approach under certain conditions.

Interesting.

Do not worry much about the abstract equations, but rather the assumptions. Your theory is based on the parameter 'Frequency' of Historical ' digits'. Replace digits with 'points' and Range of digits(for each positions) with 'Prediction interval' and read section 1.1.1 >Point predictor and Prediction Interval. I used the term points because you alluded to Sine wave and plotting a graph. Your approach seems   'Frequentist' inadvertently. I used the word 'seem' because  frequentist is not history-based.  If you see digits as 'points' on a wave, you become less bias. Points are more discrete,  we  just assign values(digits) to  them for identification(It coould be colors). Good Luck

United States
        Member #140173
        March 12, 2013
        1412 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2013, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to tell you had 11/10/13 Texas Day Draw, Shouldn't it be 12/10/13?

Yeah sorry, my mistake. I rushing trying to hurry up and post my predictions before the drawing and forgot to change the date. I wrote the post in a word document first but LP didn't let me include my pics when I pasted it in the forum but yeah it was for today 12/10/13.

let us know if you expect to hit in exact order and/or any order then post it here --->Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) Part 3

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Lotto is a lot like golf.

United States
            Member #140173
            March 12, 2013
            1412 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2013, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Do not worry much about the abstract equations, but rather the assumptions. Your theory is based on the parameter 'Frequency' of Historical ' digits'. Replace digits with 'points' and Range of digits(for each positions) with 'Prediction interval' and read section 1.1.1 >Point predictor and Prediction Interval. I used the term points because you alluded to Sine wave and plotting a graph. Your approach seems   'Frequentist' inadvertently. I used the word 'seem' because  frequentist is not history-based.  If you see digits as 'points' on a wave, you become less bias. Points are more discrete,  we  just assign values(digits) to  them for identification(It coould be colors). Good Luck

keeping this in mind