Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MO Pick-6 predictions

Topic closed. 282 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Hans.

Page 13 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4083 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2014, 6:49 am - IP Logged

Hans

When you stated

predict 8 last digits using past 10 drawing results.

This perty much told me everything I needed to know about your system.  I had me a little niche carved out

here where I could post the results of a mathematical predictor.  No guesses no random elements just pure

math.   I have many tools which require me to do a little of this, add a little of that and many of them will produce

some nice hits.  The problem with them all is that they all fall short of a JP hit.  That's not to say that they have

never hit a JP as I have trapped many over the years in very few lines.  The problem with these type of methods

is that one can never be for certain when they will hit.   Your amazing system is based on guesses and that puts

it in the middle of thousands of other such methods.  Nothing wrong with these but it's not what this post was

about.  I have made some progress with the predictor and the reason for this post was a sort of online record

of the results.  It was OK for you to post a few lines here but somehow that turned into posting your beliefs as

to how your method was somehow supreme.  You do know there is a systems post here at LP where your method

would be far better suited.  Anyway, I won't be posting any more here as I feel it's been disrupted.  Jimbozo tried

to disrupt it early on having not read the reason for this topic but he seems to have gone away.  Anyway take a

look at the video I posted.  That tool would be considered very good to most players but again it's just another 

software in the ocean of lottery tools.   A couple nice hits can convence people that there is something there but

it's not what I am after.  You managed a few 4of6 hits in one game but that is all I see and as I said before it takes

a little more than that to impress me.  Best wishes and hope you win big soon.

RL 

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Monte Carlo
    France
    Member #55589
    October 9, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2014, 9:08 am - IP Logged

No bother,RL.

I will post under my thread.

I wish you best luck in your system.I have no interest in any lottery system anyways as I have seen too many.

The only thing that catch my attention is real good prediction before the drawing.Nothing else matters than predicting affordable winning tickets.

And I watched the video you posted.To be honest,I have no surprise your predicted 20 numbers could have 3-6 winning numbers.

So far I have not met any system that could beat mine for the prize ratio by wheeling 20 numbers.If you are curious or have a doubt,I will be waiting for your challenge.But it's better to leave you alone as you requested

If you someday somehow could finally meet a system that could predict 4 or more winning numbers in a pool of 9 as I did,please advise me to know about it.

I will be waiting.

Good luck and have fun.

Hans

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4083 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Hans

Your either retarded or an idiot, maybe both.  If you someday come up with a real system that can predict

numbers then maybe you will have something to brag about.  Until then try to learn a little math as it would

help you refrain from making such statements.   I guess 16 lines * .50 or eight bucks is beyond your scope

of thought concerning lottery.  If your system predicts then what happened the last draw.  WOW, one draw

hitting 4 numbers makes your system stupendous, what a joke.  Make predictions for 100 games in a row and

then get back to me.

P.S.  That's because there are no systems that can predict numbers consistently.  Just because I don't believe

in predicting random does not mean that I won't continue to look, unlike you I could be wrong.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Horwood NL
        Canada
        Member #70613
        February 6, 2009
        299 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2014, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey RL.... sorry to here you wont be posting here anymore. I don't play any other lottery but the Atlantic 649, but I read your posts every day to see how successful you are with using your prediction tool. It would be great to see if someone can defeat the random system and come up with a JP win. Even getting close I would consider a success. I don't have the skills to create programs. I'd hate to see you give up because of someone('s) think they are better than you at predicting.

Anyhow best of luck and hope you change your mind.

GW

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5970 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey RL.... sorry to here you wont be posting here anymore. I don't play any other lottery but the Atlantic 649, but I read your posts every day to see how successful you are with using your prediction tool. It would be great to see if someone can defeat the random system and come up with a JP win. Even getting close I would consider a success. I don't have the skills to create programs. I'd hate to see you give up because of someone('s) think they are better than you at predicting.

Anyhow best of luck and hope you change your mind.

GW

I agree with Gwoof, keep posting.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12808 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Keep Posting , RL

------------------------------------

Next   3   Draws

1 - 9 - 19 - 21 - 23 - 39

Horwood NL
              Canada
              Member #70613
              February 6, 2009
              299 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2014, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

One more thing. What looks like a wheel program in the short video. Would you consider making it available at any time? Wheeling seems to be my biggest downfall. 

GW

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4083 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2014, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Guys

I plan to do a little more work and then start another fresh topic. In the next one I will include more

information/stats to try and make it more enjoyable.  I feel a little bad for coming down hard on Hans

but for reasons I can't explain some people seem to set their focus on me and want my approval for

what they working on.  I don't mind being asked questions and hope my answers are somewhere in

the ball park.  Hans does not need my approval to run his system and I hope he does well.  When I

tried to help with his digit counts for the last draw he choose to ignore well established facts and it

showed in the end.   The back-test video I posted won $773.00 on 240 lines, 15 games times 16 lines

which would have cost $120.00 showing a profit of $653.00.  Will it continue???? only time will tell.  The

predictor's predictions I posted started off well but then went south.  I stopped it at 90 games but was

hoping  it would hit at lest 2ea 5of6 in 100 games.  If such a predictor could match 2ea 5of6 in 100

games for a cost of 35*.50*100= $1750.00.  The two 5of6 would on average pay $715.00 so they alone

would cover $1430.00 of the initial cost.  In the 90 games I had 7 4of6 so add to that another 7*29=203

which brings the total up to $1633.00. The overall out of pocket cost for 3150 chances of winning a JP

would have been 1750-1633=$117.00.   This does not take into account the 3of6 hits or fee QP's that

might have won even more.  100 games times 35 lines = 3500 total lines played for a cost of $117.00

or 117/3500=3 cents per ticket cost.  My first priority is to hit the big one and the second is to reduce

my ticket cost.  The only mathematically sound way to improve our chances for a JP is to buy more tickets

so reducing the cost of tickets should be very high on every ones list.  Hans first statement stated that he

predicted the digits from the last 10 games, nothing was said about how he makes his initial selections.

Does he tic-tat-toe these selections???  Every such method requires a guess which makes the method

a method and not a predictor.   Almost every lottery tool I have ever written in the last 25 years requires

the user to make choices.  I also try to provide data and tools so that the guesses can be based on real

data.  This predictor uses all math and a theory I have, I still think it might be possible however improbable

but I enjoy these types of problems.  Anyway, this is getting long but I think I said what needed to be said.

RL

P.S.

I don't say what Hans is doing has no merit, It's just I would never claim a systems success based on one drawing.

Back-test can be helpful but cannot be trusted for future play. The only real test of a system is playing forward

where the results speak the truth.

Horwood NL
                  Canada
                  Member #70613
                  February 6, 2009
                  299 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Very well said. Will look forward to your new topic.

GW

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4083 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2014, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Anyone interested in how the little tool in the video works can look at the text file which is used to

try and sort the numbers.  The file linked below provides the raw data to the machine learning code

which tries to sort the numbers into a group of the most probable.  Each row of data is sorted by

rank of hits based on the previous 30 games.  The first 6 values shown where the number falls in

the ranks.  The first value 12 means that that number was ranked 12th in the overall list which is also the

number 12. 

Pre-draw 30 game ranking. Number ranks in order from highest to lowest hitting values, left to right.

37 21 01 06 18 09 23 32 41 43 03 12 15 20 02 05 11 13 14 24 26 28 40 42 04 16 22 29 31 33 35 36 44 07 08 10 17 19 25 30 34 38 39 27

Set drawn = 12-17-24-28-29-44

12 was ranked 12th

17 was ranked 37th

24 was ranked 20th

28 was ranked 22nd

29 was ranked 28th

44 was ranked 33rd.

The predictor first plots the rankings and from this data builds a smaller pool which is then wheeled into sets.  Many use

a numbers hit value or rank to determine it's value as a possible number to play.  This predictor uses the most common

rankings from history without regard for the numbers within that rank value.   Anyway, I thought the data looks interesting

and thought others might want to check it out.  Download the file and view it in notepad with word-wrap turned off.

RL

https://app.box.com/s/mg6d4me1uzvmxdn30jqz

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4083 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

One more thing. What looks like a wheel program in the short video. Would you consider making it available at any time? Wheeling seems to be my biggest downfall. 

GW

Gwoof

Most of the time when I write these tools I link them to DMP so that they can use the existing databases

and load the variables needed on startup.  If I can find the time and after a little more work on the machine

learning code I may add it to the tools provided in the math board.  Just keep checking back is all I can say

for now.

RL

Monte Carlo
                        France
                        Member #55589
                        October 9, 2007
                        1181 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2014, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

keep checking history win does not help you any better.

keep up good work of your useless predictions.

your prize ratio is 10 times below mine,and I bet your selections will never catch mine.

you are an idiot.

Hans

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4083 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2014, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Your crazy and mental

You posted 2 groups and  one was a total loss not even a match 2, the other you managed to get 4 numbers in

a pool of 9,  WOW, earth shaking event.  What I want to know is WTF do you even care what I think, what do you

want that keeps you coming back here.  I don't give a rat's ass about your whatever the hell you cal it.  If you think

that the predictor used in these post is all I have then your even stupider then I thought.  If you read the beginning

of the post you should see that the idea behind the predictor came to me out of the blue.  I coded it, tested it a couple

draws and then decide to post the results good or bad.  If I were trying to beat some record, I, as sure as your a nut

would not use this predictor.   How do you feel now that you got so excited over that.  Do you want a badge that says

your the best lottery player in the world?  Maybe I could post a gold star next to your name like they do in kindergarten.

If your not feeling kind of stupid right now then don't look to me for a answer.   In the last 25 years of building software

I have seen hundreds of so called best in the world systems and some done well for a few games only to fail later.  You

should be playing your own game trying to hit a few prizes before it goes south.  Don't be surprised if your methods wind

up in the trash with all the other worlds best systems.   Now run along and win millions so that you can get even and prove

how big an idiot I am.   Don't forget to donate a few bucks to the poor stupid idiots like me, we need to eat too.   If I had

known your only reason for posting a few lines was so that you could try to look big then I would have said no from the start.

This topic was a testing ground for a unproven predictor.   Maybe I should start another topic where I pull numbers out

of my ass, you could maybe beat that system too.  Every mathematical principle I know of says that the lottery cannot be

predicted, I mostly agree but want to make sure they have not missed anything.  Your whatever you call it does not even

draw interest.  I would never make claims like you, my best stuff works very well provided the user can make a few good

choices.  If the choices are not so good then neither are the results.   I also never post my best stuff and don't even mention

the very best, why risk posting my numbers so that others can share in my winnings.  I give them tools they can try and if they

don't like them there is always a delete button.  Personally I don't care which they choose to do.   Go ahead and post your

lines so we can all be amazed, oh I forgot, you already posted sets for tonight.  If you loose again I won't be taking any notes

just like if you win something, I don't care either way.     

P.S.  Have you ever won a JP, I have.

RL 

Three cheers for Hans everyone Partysorry, there were no gold stars.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4083 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2014, 5:02 am - IP Logged

keep checking history win does not help you any better.

keep up good work of your useless predictions.

your prize ratio is 10 times below mine,and I bet your selections will never catch mine.

you are an idiot.

Hans

Hans

keep checking history win does not help you any better.  Can anyone tell me what this means?

It's that darn idiot thing that keeps me from understanding statements of such clarity.

I understand the "you are an idiot" part so maybe I am just half idiot. 

RL

Monte Carlo
                              France
                              Member #55589
                              October 9, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2014, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Let's wait and see with our predictions.

I prefer to keep your mouth shut with my prediction success over yours.

a win is a win,a loss is a loss.

Hans

Page 13 of 19