Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MO Pick-6 predictions

Topic closed. 282 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Hans.

Page 17 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Monte Carlo
France
Member #55589
October 9, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2014, 6:33 am - IP Logged

We can make a simple test to each other and test the overall prize ratio.

each one gives the other 4 sets of 9 numbers,with 3,4,5,6 winning numbers,and we post 18 tickets for each set and compare the prize ratio.

so we give 6 winning drawing after each posted 18 tickets.

If your wheel perform better,I will stick to your option for the next drawing prediction.

Here  is my 6 sets if you consider to wheel them and compare.

set1 9 numbers have 3 winning numbers

42 33 14 15 06 27 08 09 10 

set 2 

9 numbers have 4 winning numbers

29 13 04 05 01 37 08 09 10 

set 3

9 numbers have 5 winning numbers

39 13 24 25 06 47 28 37 10 

set 4

9 numbers have 6 winning numbers

39 13 34 35 06 37 08 42 10 

Strive to predict 8 tickets for 12 numbers with Max ROI for Pick6!

Monte Carlo
    France
    Member #55589
    October 9, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2014, 7:16 am - IP Logged

each one gives the other 4 sets of 9 numbers,with 3,4,5,6 winning numbers,and we post 18 tickets for each set and compare the prize ratio.

so we give 6 winning drawing after each posted 18 tickets.

If your wheel perform better,I will stick to your option for the next drawing prediction.

set 2 

set 3

set 4

Or more simple,we can post 9 tickets for the test as your wheel has 9 lines.

you can choose whatever wheel as better as possible until my tickets lose

each one gives the other 4 sets of 9 numbers,with 3,4,5,6 winning numbers,and we post 9 tickets for each set and compare the prize ratio.

so we give 6 winning drawing after each posted 9 tickets.

Test round A

set 2 

set 3

set 4

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3972 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2014, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Hans

I give up, you ignore logic trying to grab at straws, what if the set 07-13-21-40-41-42 had been drawn?

The wheel you play is nothing special as it depends on the order of your numbers.  A pick-2 is a looser no

matter what you think.  Why even mention a 2 of 6 for this game.  A 3of6 for this game pays nothing and

I consider them losses as a QP is worthless IMHO,  So far you have only made one prediction that had any

interest to me but that has faded away.  You seem to think your system is somehow special but I don't see

it.   You said your not going to share your number selection process so why even bother us with posting

numbers.  I tried to give you a few pointers but you ignore them, why, I don't know.  Your ROI is about to

go into the red and if you count all the lines you have posted then it's already there.  Everything you've bragged

about so far is based on one drawing.  Now you have resorted to claiming 2of6's as if they mean something

trying to prop up your system.  What a load of crap.............  My failed system test managed a 5of6 playing all

44 numbers.  Let's see your system hit a 5of6.  You claim it's a big thing to wheel 9 numbers and into 8 lines,

try wheeling 44 numbers into 35 lines.  My system reduced 44 numbers into 35 or fewer lines while your little

joke reduces 9 numbers into 8 lines.   Mine reduced by a factor of 0.000004958 and still got a few nice hits while

yours reduced 0.095238.   To make this test even with your little joke I needed to play  0.095238/ 0.000004958

or 19,209 lines.  If you are too stupid to know that anytime you select a sub-group of numbers from a much

larger group and happen to trap a so many correct numbers in that pool, that the number of match / prize

is also greatly increased then your beyond help.   If you claim your wheel is more powerful then the program 

under test then to be a even up comparison I need to rerun the test so that it generates 19,209 lines per game.

That's the number of lines needed so that the lines generated by the program under test have the same chance

of matching prizes.

How would your little wheel stack up to that.   I think I could hit a few 6of6 in a test like that but the way you are

playing you should not expect any prize over a 4of6 anytime soon.  Anything is possible and if by some far off

chance you do manage something better you will claim it was your system.   I am not interested in what you think

other than to try and show you how your logic is wrong.  Don't bother replying unless you come to your senses.

I like what Big John says, you don't hit the numbers, they hit you.  Wheeling 9 numbers into a few lines for a match

3 or 4 hit is easy, the hard part is getting enough numbers in the pool of 9, that's the hard part and the only thing

of interest.  And I don't even care about that as you had games without a single number.  Nope, nothing special at

all.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Monte Carlo
        France
        Member #55589
        October 9, 2007
        1181 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2014, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Hans

I give up, you ignore logic trying to grab at straws, what if the set 07-13-21-40-41-42 had been drawn?

The wheel you play is nothing special as it depends on the order of your numbers.  A pick-2 is a looser no

matter what you think.  Why even mention a 2 of 6 for this game.  A 3of6 for this game pays nothing and

I consider them losses as a QP is worthless IMHO,  So far you have only made one prediction that had any

interest to me but that has faded away.  You seem to think your system is somehow special but I don't see

it.   You said your not going to share your number selection process so why even bother us with posting

numbers.  I tried to give you a few pointers but you ignore them, why, I don't know.  Your ROI is about to

go into the red and if you count all the lines you have posted then it's already there.  Everything you've bragged

about so far is based on one drawing.  Now you have resorted to claiming 2of6's as if they mean something

trying to prop up your system.  What a load of crap.............  My failed system test managed a 5of6 playing all

44 numbers.  Let's see your system hit a 5of6.  You claim it's a big thing to wheel 9 numbers and into 8 lines,

try wheeling 44 numbers into 35 lines.  My system reduced 44 numbers into 35 or fewer lines while your little

joke reduces 9 numbers into 8 lines.   Mine reduced by a factor of 0.000004958 and still got a few nice hits while

yours reduced 0.095238.   To make this test even with your little joke I needed to play  0.095238/ 0.000004958

or 19,209 lines.  If you are too stupid to know that anytime you select a sub-group of numbers from a much

larger group and happen to trap a so many correct numbers in that pool, that the number of match / prize

is also greatly increased then your beyond help.   If you claim your wheel is more powerful then the program 

under test then to be a even up comparison I need to rerun the test so that it generates 19,209 lines per game.

That's the number of lines needed so that the lines generated by the program under test have the same chance

of matching prizes.

How would your little wheel stack up to that.   I think I could hit a few 6of6 in a test like that but the way you are

playing you should not expect any prize over a 4of6 anytime soon.  Anything is possible and if by some far off

chance you do manage something better you will claim it was your system.   I am not interested in what you think

other than to try and show you how your logic is wrong.  Don't bother replying unless you come to your senses.

I like what Big John says, you don't hit the numbers, they hit you.  Wheeling 9 numbers into a few lines for a match

3 or 4 hit is easy, the hard part is getting enough numbers in the pool of 9, that's the hard part and the only thing

of interest.  And I don't even care about that as you had games without a single number.  Nope, nothing special at

all.

RL

well said It's true the only thing that matters in my system is to predict more than 4 winning numbers in a pool of 9 which is also my signature goal.

You played so many numbers in so many lines,that's not economical and is definitely not my interest unless you have enough money to waste.

Lottery is a game of luck,not math,so what difference does it make to play 9 numbers or 44 numbers?The odd never changes.

Yes,your system could have made some jackpots by playing thousands of lines,but have you considered whether it's possible someone will ever invest?

Don't forget unless you play you can win.That rule never changes!

Yes I play only 9 numbers and I am satisfied with some match3 and match4.But I can afford to play and I will never miss a chance to have my jackpot when my 9 numbers have all 6 winning numbers.

My system does and did predicted the winning numbers and put more of them in more front positions and that's my system,not yours.

Your playing so many numbers in so many lines shows no meaning at all for prediction.That's like playing random thousand of lines.

I ignored your system analysis because your system only analyse,but it can not predict!

Don't bother replying as I see no sense of yours as well!!!

Hans

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2014, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Hans

Your still missing the point, my predictor managed a 5of6 on 35 or fewer lines.  35 lines cost $17.50

which is next to nothing these days.  Playing twice a week so $35.00 bucks a week and the lines

could have been reduced very easy using some of the points I mentioned to you.  The test I made

here was just a test of a algorithm for prediction without removing any number from play.  Try even

wheeling 20 numbers into 8 lines and see how you fair.  There is no way to get any kind of coverage

doing that and the system will fail.  My system of wheeling 44 numbers into 35 lines did not come out

ahead cost wise but it did show perty good a few games, was it just chance?? Could have been but 

that is why I continued the test for so long.  The predictor was geared toward a 5of6 and if it had hit

even one more then it would have came out ahead even after 90 games playing 35 lines.  Sorry you

don't see that.  This was the first test of the predictor/algorithm which can be greatly improved when

I get the time to work on it.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2014, 10:13 am - IP Logged

P.S.

Every aspect of the lottery is mathematical except for the order in which the balls fall from the hopper.

RL

Monte Carlo
              France
              Member #55589
              October 9, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2014, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Hans

Your still missing the point, my predictor managed a 5of6 on 35 or fewer lines.  35 lines cost $17.50

which is next to nothing these days.  Playing twice a week so $35.00 bucks a week and the lines

could have been reduced very easy using some of the points I mentioned to you.  The test I made

here was just a test of a algorithm for prediction without removing any number from play.  Try even

wheeling 20 numbers into 8 lines and see how you fair.  There is no way to get any kind of coverage

doing that and the system will fail.  My system of wheeling 44 numbers into 35 lines did not come out

ahead cost wise but it did show perty good a few games, was it just chance?? Could have been but 

that is why I continued the test for so long.  The predictor was geared toward a 5of6 and if it had hit

even one more then it would have came out ahead even after 90 games playing 35 lines.  Sorry you

don't see that.  This was the first test of the predictor/algorithm which can be greatly improved when

I get the time to work on it.

RL

It's meaningless to debate on whose method or system or wheel is better or superior.

If your system gives 35 lines for actual play,I will only need to post my 25 lines against your first 25 lines and see whose performance is better.

I will only need to predict 5 set of 9 numbers and wheel each 9 numbers into 5 tickets,so the total tickets are 25.

Like it or not,who is the first to make a match5 jackpot,who is the winner.

That is life!

Hans

Monte Carlo
                France
                Member #55589
                October 9, 2007
                1181 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2014, 10:19 am - IP Logged

P.S.

Everything aspect of the lottery is mathematical except for the order in which the balls fall from the hopper.

RL

Then why do you play lottery?Why do you write systems?Why do you work on wheels?

The jackpot chance is almost impossible.The best you could do is probably win a match5 and that's all.

don't forget its 644 lottery,so a match5 is nothing to boast about.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2014, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hans

I make the calculations needed so I can put into play the best sets possible.  The stuff like the number

of digits, etc are not a product of random but of the matrix it's self.  Once I build the best sets possible

then it's all left to chance.  In another post I made the comment concerning my 5-39 game that if a person

played sets with fewer then 5 or more than 6 digits then they have no chance of hitting a JP around 75%

of the time.  Most I think laughed until I proved it.   Just think, that's $750.00 out of every $1000.00 some

are just tossing away. On the bright side it does make the JP's bigger for others. 

Using math can put us in a better position but it can't predict.  I keep searching for some type of error in the

drawing process or hidden key within the matrix.  Fools errand, maybe but it's fun and keeps the mind active.   

The system I played for years and still use for analysis does not predict, it is a full wheel and has options to

control almost everything that can be analyzed in a lottery.  With over 55 filters plus wheels and a number of

other tools it can reduce any matrix down to one line.  The predictor posted here is just one of hundreds of

programs I have written and tested over the years.  The lottery is only a hobby to me, one I enjoy.

RL

Monte Carlo
                    France
                    Member #55589
                    October 9, 2007
                    1181 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged

nice attitude.winning a lottery is not forcible.All we could do is try our best to make it.

Now back to wheel 20 numbers,I usually reduce 20 numbers to 9 numbers and play.

That's my strategy,maybe yours is better by playing more numbers.But so far none of us ever posted a match5 yet in less than 16 tickets.

The best wager formula shall refer to Kelly Optimization Model.

The Kelly model -- simply stated as edge/odds -- is the most important formula in all of investing (or any other "game of chance," for that matter). Developed by J.L. Kelly, the formula is based on the deceptively simple concept of weighing your portfolio in direct proportion to the edge, or confidence level, that you have in each stock. In other words, Kelly urges you to bet a bigger amount as your probability of winning increases.

Monte Carlo
                      France
                      Member #55589
                      October 9, 2007
                      1181 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2014, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Hans

I make the calculations needed so I can put into play the best sets possible.  The stuff like the number

of digits, etc are not a product of random but of the matrix it's self.  Once I build the best sets possible

then it's all left to chance.  In another post I made the comment concerning my 5-39 game that if a person

played sets with fewer then 5 or more than 6 digits then they have no chance of hitting a JP around 75%

of the time.  Most I think laughed until I proved it.   Just think, that's $750.00 out of every $1000.00 some

are just tossing away. On the bright side it does make the JP's bigger for others. 

Using math can put us in a better position but it can't predict.  I keep searching for some type of error in the

drawing process or hidden key within the matrix.  Fools errand, maybe but it's fun and keeps the mind active.   

The system I played for years and still use for analysis does not predict, it is a full wheel and has options to

control almost everything that can be analyzed in a lottery.  With over 55 filters plus wheels and a number of

other tools it can reduce any matrix down to one line.  The predictor posted here is just one of hundreds of

programs I have written and tested over the years.  The lottery is only a hobby to me, one I enjoy.

RL

The stuff like the number of digits, etc are not a product of random but of the matrix it's self.

I knew when I first checked your posts that your prediction or lines are not from filter;they are from wheels itself that's what made me interested.

The problem is you have not found the best mode to pick up fewer lines in the matrix but I am sure somewhere there are some value lines to check.

my method is also based on wheel itself.When I predict,I input 6 last digit and all the rest dealing work is mostly based on different wheels as well. 

I have tired to help with that key part mode as you wanted to know my exact steps of method,how come I could put winning numbers more front,is that what you mean?That's the core part of my all years effort,so I wont easily give out details but I can share my predictions.

do you know that you dont need 55 filters to get a match5 prediction,there are other ways around by using wheel itself?your method of selecting best ines is too rough and lack accurate steps,most importantly,correct wheels!do you know Using the golden ratio is very effective in line selection?

Once I build the best sets possible

then it's all left to chance

All you need is the correct input,even the slightest difference of the digit order will cause completely different results.like butterfly effect,do you know?

Using math can put us in a better position but it can't predict.

math works only effective in prize ratio calculation and investment management in lottery,not for prediction.

That is why I think 32 tickets are favorable for pick6 lottery,not thousands of lines.thats my experience,you suggested 35 lines to play each time,it is also ok.

Monte Carlo
                        France
                        Member #55589
                        October 9, 2007
                        1181 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2014, 11:51 am - IP Logged

my basic method 

I convert past 10 winning numbers into 1-12 numbers,and again predict 6 last digits,then convert 6 last digits to actual 1-44 winning numbers.

how to convert:

01 :07 19 31 43
                        02 :06 18 30 42
                        03 :05 17 29 41
                        04 :04 16 28 40
                        05 :03 15 27 39
                        06 :02 14 26 38
                        07 :01 13 25 37 
                        08 :12 24 36 
                        09 :11 23 35 
                        10 :10 22 34 
                        11 :09 21 33 
                        12 :08 20 32 44

original past 10 drawings

02 20 21 32 33 37
                        05 14 19 22 36 43
                        12 14 15 21 40 42
                        04 06 09 13 21 23
                        01 09 19 23 28 41
                        01 18 21 24 28 39
                        03 06 11 13 14 23
                        04 06 23 29 35 37
                        03 10 18 21 24 25
                        05 06 12 13 15 32 

converted results

06 12 11 12 11 07
                        03 06 01 10 08 01
                        08 06 05 11 04 02
                        04 02 11 07 11 09
                        07 11 01 09 04 03
                        07 02 11 08 04 05
                        05 02 09 07 06 09
                        04 02 09 03 09 07
                        05 10 02 11 08 07
                        03 02 08 07 05 12

this is the 6 last digits prediction of the converted results.

07 01 08  12 10 04 

As long as those 6 last digits are correct,the converted numbers will have all 6 winning numbers.And this is my input requirement.

Then again convert them to actual 1-44 winning numbers

07 01 08  12 10 04=01 13 25 37 07 19 31 43 12 24 36 08 20 32 44 10 22 34 04 16 28 40 (22 numbers)

Last step:

Then I use my system to deal with those 22 numbers,and get  9 numbers for the 16 tickets wheeling.

sometimes I GET 4 WINNING NUMBERS IN 9 NUMBERS,AND I EXPECT TO HAVE 5 OR 6 WINNING NUMBERS.

All the steps are controlled by random process,with many wheels participated.When lucky,I can have all winning numbers in 9 and by playing my 16 tickets,I could have great chance of match5 and some chance of a jackpot.

Hans

Monte Carlo
                          France
                          Member #55589
                          October 9, 2007
                          1181 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Anyone interested in how the little tool in the video works can look at the text file which is used to

try and sort the numbers.  The file linked below provides the raw data to the machine learning code

which tries to sort the numbers into a group of the most probable.  Each row of data is sorted by

rank of hits based on the previous 30 games.  The first 6 values shown where the number falls in

the ranks.  The first value 12 means that that number was ranked 12th in the overall list which is also the

number 12. 

Pre-draw 30 game ranking. Number ranks in order from highest to lowest hitting values, left to right.

37 21 01 06 18 09 23 32 41 43 03 12 15 20 02 05 11 13 14 24 26 28 40 42 04 16 22 29 31 33 35 36 44 07 08 10 17 19 25 30 34 38 39 27

Set drawn = 12-17-24-28-29-44

12 was ranked 12th

17 was ranked 37th

24 was ranked 20th

28 was ranked 22nd

29 was ranked 28th

44 was ranked 33rd.

The predictor first plots the rankings and from this data builds a smaller pool which is then wheeled into sets.  Many use

a numbers hit value or rank to determine it's value as a possible number to play.  This predictor uses the most common

rankings from history without regard for the numbers within that rank value.   Anyway, I thought the data looks interesting

and thought others might want to check it out.  Download the file and view it in notepad with word-wrap turned off.

RL

https://app.box.com/s/mg6d4me1uzvmxdn30jqz

I rechecked your video,and it seemed match5 andjackpit success ratio is not high.

Here is my suggestion providing my wheels.

9 line wheel for 9 numbers

01 02 03 05 06 07
                          01 02 03 05 06 08
                          01 02 03 04 06 07
                          01 02 03 05 06 07
                          01 03 04 05 08 09
                          01 02 04 05 06 07
                          01 03 04 05 06 08
                          01 02 03 07 08 09
                          01 02 03 06 07 09 

16 line wheel for 9 numbers

01 02 03 05 06 07
                          01 02 03 05 06 08
                          01 02 03 04 06 07
                          01 02 03 05 06 07
                          01 03 04 05 08 09
                          01 02 04 05 06 07
                          01 03 04 05 06 08
                          01 02 03 07 08 09
                          01 02 03 06 07 09
                          01 03 04 05 07 09
                          02 04 05 06 07 08
                          01 02 03 04 06 07
                          02 03 04 05 06 09
                          01 02 03 05 07 08
                          01 02 03 04 07 08
                          01 02 06 07 08 09

Now you can check by clicking randomize and get the prize check,and tell me if it improves

Horwood NL
                            Canada
                            Member #70613
                            February 6, 2009
                            296 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Quick question, I can see everything else but where does the

07 01 08  12 10 04  come from?

GW

Monte Carlo
                              France
                              Member #55589
                              October 9, 2007
                              1181 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2014, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Quick question, I can see everything else but where does the

07 01 08  12 10 04  come from?

GW

according to the convert table.

01 :07 19 31 43
                              02 :06 18 30 42
                              03 :05 17 29 41
                              04 :
                              04 16 28 40
                              05 :03 15 27 39
                              06 :02 14 26 38
                              07 :
                              01 13 25 37 
                              08 :
                              12 24 36 
                              09 :11 23 35 
                              10 :
                              10 22 34 
                              11 :09 21 33 
                              12 :
                              08 20 32 44

07 01 08  12 10 04 =

01 07 12 08 10 04

So as long as the correct input 01 07 12 08 10 04 are right,the final prediction will have all 6 winning numbers.

They are

07 19 31 43 01 13 25 37 08 20 32 44  12 24 36  10 22 34  04 16 28 40

Page 17 of 19