Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Dracos.

Page 20 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2014, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Nice hits everyone! I am on a break to recoup but will be back at it soon.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2014, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I was just looking at the top prizes remaining and there are still 3-4 games that have not paid out a top prize! Most notably Lucky Loot! Maybe people aren't buying them because they are not paying out!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I was just looking at the top prizes remaining and there are still 3-4 games that have not paid out a top prize! Most notably Lucky Loot! Maybe people aren't buying them because they are not paying out!

Yeah I haven't heard of any big winners on Lucky Loot lately. The game has been out over 4 months now, so I would expect some big winners to be out there. I don't think they are worth playing right now.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

I don't think anything is worth playing right now. Yesterday I did hit $100 on Lucky Loot but the rest of the day went like this:
        4 $20 Max Green #009-012 all losers
        5 $20 Lucky Loot #009-013 013 was $20
        3 $20 Lucky Loot from another store #004-006 006 was $100

I am done playing everyday. About to go once a week

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2014, 9:53 am - IP Logged

I don't think anything is worth playing right now. Yesterday I did hit $100 on Lucky Loot but the rest of the day went like this:
          4 $20 Max Green #009-012 all losers
          5 $20 Lucky Loot #009-013 013 was $20
          3 $20 Lucky Loot from another store #004-006 006 was $100

I am done playing everyday. About to go once a week

Tough break on the Max Green. I don't play that at all just because I know its old.

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2014, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I keep thinking it is going out soon so the remainder of the prizes are out there somewhere. Someone just hit $5 million a couple weeks ago. I have gotten $100 twice over the last couple weeks and $250 a week before that.

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #153005
              March 3, 2014
              331 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2014, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Should have listened to myself and not played this week, but I did. Only lost $60 after spending a little over $150.

Biggest winner I got today was $50 on the 10 Million Cash Spectacular. Once again on #000 like my $1000 win. 

I got a $20 winner on the 50X the Money. The rest were $5 or less winners. 

I'm sticking with Cash 3 for the next 3-4 weeks. Just need to re-group and hopefully the small break will get me back on a winning streak. If I'm tempted to play something then I'll play $10 worth of Fast 100's once, but thats it. I really shouldn't be playing more than $50-60 a month since I'm way ahead. If that doesn't work, then I need to just turn into a every once in a while scratch off player.

gainesville, GA
                United States
                Member #153875
                March 28, 2014
                4 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2014, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Hello,

I am new to the whole "scratch-off" thing and i've read pretty much every single post in this forum. I know that it is all about luck, but I was wondering is there a better way to increase my odds, and which tickets are the best to buy to actually provide a winner. I bought a 30 dollar ticket and no luck, lots of people have said the 10 dollar tickets are the best, but i'm not sure I know nothing about this, and i'm very curious. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Hello,

I am new to the whole "scratch-off" thing and i've read pretty much every single post in this forum. I know that it is all about luck, but I was wondering is there a better way to increase my odds, and which tickets are the best to buy to actually provide a winner. I bought a 30 dollar ticket and no luck, lots of people have said the 10 dollar tickets are the best, but i'm not sure I know nothing about this, and i'm very curious. Any input is greatly appreciated.

$10 tickets have given me the best wins. Jumbo Jumbo Bucks is the one you want to play. Maximum Fortune is trash! I got lucky and won $500 and $100 on that ticket, but trust me the ticket sucks. Maximum Fortune is only good because its easier to win $100, but your chances of making a profit without hitting that $100 winner are slim. 

If you are looking to get a profit I'd stick to $10 or $20's. I hardly ever get a profit playing $5 tickets. If buy $20 worth of $5 tickets I usually get back $5-$10. I do get small profits on $2 tickets sometimes.

If you want to increase your odds then just buy in "bulk". Examples: Buy 2-3 $10's, 2-4 $5's, 5 $2's, 3-4 $3's...

$30 ticket is good, but I don't buy it unless I'm really feeling it. To be honest I'd rather buy a Lucky Loot than the $30 ticket. I'd never buy 2 $30 tickets at a time. Its too risky.

gainesville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #153875
                    March 28, 2014
                    4 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:13 am - IP Logged

$10 tickets have given me the best wins. Jumbo Jumbo Bucks is the one you want to play. Maximum Fortune is trash! I got lucky and won $500 and $100 on that ticket, but trust me the ticket sucks. Maximum Fortune is only good because its easier to win $100, but your chances of making a profit without hitting that $100 winner are slim. 

If you are looking to get a profit I'd stick to $10 or $20's. I hardly ever get a profit playing $5 tickets. If buy $20 worth of $5 tickets I usually get back $5-$10. I do get small profits on $2 tickets sometimes.

If you want to increase your odds then just buy in "bulk". Examples: Buy 2-3 $10's, 2-4 $5's, 5 $2's, 3-4 $3's...

$30 ticket is good, but I don't buy it unless I'm really feeling it. To be honest I'd rather buy a Lucky Loot than the $30 ticket. I'd never buy 2 $30 tickets at a time. Its too risky.

I will deff. take this into action tomorrow I will go out and try the ones you said, try some of the 10/20 dollar ones and see how it goes. When I look at the post up of people who have won I have seen mostly 10 dollar tickets. I do know do not play if there was a winner that day. Is that correct or should I chance it anyway? I've read winners can come in pairs?

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #153005
                      March 3, 2014
                      331 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

I will deff. take this into action tomorrow I will go out and try the ones you said, try some of the 10/20 dollar ones and see how it goes. When I look at the post up of people who have won I have seen mostly 10 dollar tickets. I do know do not play if there was a winner that day. Is that correct or should I chance it anyway? I've read winners can come in pairs?

If you know the ticket you want to play just hit a winner, then I would stay away from it. On the other side, if you know the last 1-3 were losers, then I'd try it. I have never seen back to back $10 tickets win. I'm sure its possible though. $20 tickets are extremly hard to find back to back winners. 

$10 Jumbo Jumbo Bucks is the best one, and $20 Lucky Loot is the best one. Play responsibly and good luck.

gainesville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #153875
                        March 28, 2014
                        4 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:29 am - IP Logged

If you know the ticket you want to play just hit a winner, then I would stay away from it. On the other side, if you know the last 1-3 were losers, then I'd try it. I have never seen back to back $10 tickets win. I'm sure its possible though. $20 tickets are extremly hard to find back to back winners. 

$10 Jumbo Jumbo Bucks is the best one, and $20 Lucky Loot is the best one. Play responsibly and good luck.

Thank you I will try it out and let you know how it goes! Good luck to you as well!

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                          Warner Robins, Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #139546
                          February 25, 2013
                          35 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2014, 2:12 am - IP Logged

It's been about a month since I played scratch-off. I recently just started back up again, easing back into the game. It's easy to lose yourself in the high of the chase, that is why I'm slowly easing myself into playing carefully this time around. The GA Lottery seems to be more reserved this year on releasing winners. I still don't know where the $10 million dollar winner for the $30 ticket came from. Also, I think the GA Lottery delays in updating  their site on purpose to generate more sales on losing tickets. I've been checking through the instant scratch forums and I came across a $100,000 winner  however, the ticket  looked suspicious and it turns out that it was a fake. I don't bother contemplating on why people do this. Good Luck! To everyone and maybe a real Big Winner! Will be posted in the future.

Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #153005
                            March 3, 2014
                            331 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2014, 10:22 am - IP Logged

It's been about a month since I played scratch-off. I recently just started back up again, easing back into the game. It's easy to lose yourself in the high of the chase, that is why I'm slowly easing myself into playing carefully this time around. The GA Lottery seems to be more reserved this year on releasing winners. I still don't know where the $10 million dollar winner for the $30 ticket came from. Also, I think the GA Lottery delays in updating  their site on purpose to generate more sales on losing tickets. I've been checking through the instant scratch forums and I came across a $100,000 winner  however, the ticket  looked suspicious and it turns out that it was a fake. I don't bother contemplating on why people do this. Good Luck! To everyone and maybe a real Big Winner! Will be posted in the future.

Yeah thats what I'm going to do. Take a month off and then ease back in with just $10-20 at a time. Every time I have been playing lately I say its just going to be $20-30 and thats it, and then it turns into $100. Good luck out there!

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #153514
                              March 18, 2014
                              15 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2014, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I have never seen back-to-backs either except for about 5 years ago there was a ticket called extreme green ($10). My coworkers and I bought a whole roll and #001 was 100 bucks and #002 was 2000!! Those were the days. Haha. I was only 23 so I probably shouldn't have played that hard but I hit 1000 the first time I played a 20 dollar ticket and it was all downhill from there...

Page 20 of 75