Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Dracos.

Page 25 of 75
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #107553
March 9, 2011
116 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2014, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

Snapped that picture today at a Publix. Comes out on Tuesday! On the $20 ticket theres a symbol for a $200 winner, just like all of the Week for Life games have a symbol for a certain dollar amount win. I'm not interested in the $1 or $2 tickets. I swear I have seen those in North Carolina or South Carolina already. $5 ticket I'll give it 4-6 tries eventually, and if I haven't done well, then I'll give up on that. No clue on the odds yet. 

Played 5 of the Fast 100's and got one $10 winner. Later in the day I played 10 of them, and won back $9 ($3 each winning ticket). Lost $11, but can't complain at all. Tried 2 Lucky Loot's as well and lost on both. Staying away from Lucky Loot for a bit unless I'm at a different store. I think I'll hang low for a while. I do want to play the $20 $7,500 A week for life, but I may wait a week or two after its out. Thats all I want to play for the next month, so I'll give it 4 tries probably. One per week or something like that. Setting a limit of $80-$100 next month. Just want to focus on Cash 3 and other things.

The Lady Luck I seen last year in the $1 game, I didn't play it then and I probably won't this time around. The others, blah !!!

Can't they think of something else besides the typical match and win type stuff ? That's another thing. The concept of most of the games out there now are so identical, it's getting just a TAD annoying... Sheesh

GA
    United States
    Member #110378
    May 2, 2011
    4786 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2014, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

i dont have a big win to post but its an odd amount and Ive never got this much

on this ticket.

So i bought 1 max green and won free ticket

turned that in and bought 1 pack of those 5 cards for 20 dollar gift pack

There was another 5 dollar win in the pack for a total of 110, but i cashed one.

Heres the other 2 winners

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

United States
      Member #107553
      March 9, 2011
      116 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2014, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

i dont have a big win to post but its an odd amount and Ive never got this much

on this ticket.

So i bought 1 max green and won free ticket

turned that in and bought 1 pack of those 5 cards for 20 dollar gift pack

There was another 5 dollar win in the pack for a total of 110, but i cashed one.

Heres the other 2 winners

Odd is sometimes a good thing ! Lol congrats Razzy. I never had any luck with those gift packs.

Around Christmas time, I went in to my store to play a little bit, and the girl who works there talked me in to buying one of those. Saying every pack that had been bought contained at least one winner. Well 5 packs later, I had 2 winners... Only got $15 of my $100 back. I scratched them near her and you should've seen her face when I'd be like * nope this pack and this pack was a dud* Not only was she lying, she knew it too and I never bought another one.

GA
        United States
        Member #110378
        May 2, 2011
        4786 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2014, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Odd is sometimes a good thing ! Lol congrats Razzy. I never had any luck with those gift packs.

Around Christmas time, I went in to my store to play a little bit, and the girl who works there talked me in to buying one of those. Saying every pack that had been bought contained at least one winner. Well 5 packs later, I had 2 winners... Only got $15 of my $100 back. I scratched them near her and you should've seen her face when I'd be like * nope this pack and this pack was a dud* Not only was she lying, she knew it too and I never bought another one.

compared to most other 20 dollar tickets, this one for me has hit more times than its lost, but i still think theres something illegal with selling a $20 gift pack with only the possibility of a $5 win.  I would be surprised if they try to do this more often, they probably make a killing on it.

-

United States
          Member #107553
          March 9, 2011
          116 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2014, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

It's merely the same as buying 4-5 of $5 tickets that are there now, they just made it look 10X better because of the extra ticket that's in it . Never did they state the odds of winning would be any easier than the rest nor would the prizes be any higher, that's how they're able to get away with it.

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2014, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Tried the $30 ticket today #002, and lost. I was feeling lucky today, but obviously not. This might be the last time I play that. I think 7 times with 3 wins is enough. 

Scratch offs aren't profiting right now, so next month I'm not playing a whole lot. Probably like $50 worth. I'll bump it to $60 if I'm up by at least $20 for the month. All I'll play is the $7,500 A Week For Life & the new $5 ticket, so I'll probably do 2 of the $20's and 2 of the $5's. 

Wish me luck lol.

United States
              Member #107553
              March 9, 2011
              116 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Tried the $30 ticket today #002, and lost. I was feeling lucky today, but obviously not. This might be the last time I play that. I think 7 times with 3 wins is enough. 

Scratch offs aren't profiting right now, so next month I'm not playing a whole lot. Probably like $50 worth. I'll bump it to $60 if I'm up by at least $20 for the month. All I'll play is the $7,500 A Week For Life & the new $5 ticket, so I'll probably do 2 of the $20's and 2 of the $5's. 

Wish me luck lol.

Good luck. You'll probably need it.

As do I. I need to start sticking with my own plan. DONT PLAY!!! Lol

I didn't listen.

I blew the $100 win I won a few days ago, what did I get in return? You shall see.

I went to the Publix up the road from me and bought strictly out of the machine.

2 Lucky Loots, #003 and #002, (machine dispenses them backwards) both lost. Didn't even think about going another round down $40, no no!

1 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks. #008. Nothing

2 $600,000 Rich,  #033 #032, Ticket on 032, the other sucked

Done there. Went up the road to the Shell, cashed the $5 winner and lost yet again on the $600,000 Rich. It was #053

Well there was a big chunk of the $100 winner I had . I told myself to wait until Tuesday, but I couldn't resist. My insides are currently burning up because of my senseless self,. Ugh!!

terrice1's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Atlanta
                United States
                Member #133932
                October 13, 2012
                1895 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2014, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

I usually do not have big wins, but on yesterday, bought a $10 Monopoly ticket and scratched the GO symbol, instantly $200. On today, bought a $10 Maximum Fortunate and got the money stack and w.on all. It was $10and $15. Won a whopping $250. So I'll take $450 any day

Faith is not knowing that GOD can, it is knowing that GOD will Big Grin Angel

Numbers to play until they all have been depleted until 2016:

108/081/801/180, 210/120, 779/797/977, 124/421, 222, 777, 555, 143/341, 717/771/177

1888, 1127, 7770, 2031, 6886, 1881

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2014, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Good luck. You'll probably need it.

As do I. I need to start sticking with my own plan. DONT PLAY!!! Lol

I didn't listen.

I blew the $100 win I won a few days ago, what did I get in return? You shall see.

I went to the Publix up the road from me and bought strictly out of the machine.

2 Lucky Loots, #003 and #002, (machine dispenses them backwards) both lost. Didn't even think about going another round down $40, no no!

1 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks. #008. Nothing

2 $600,000 Rich,  #033 #032, Ticket on 032, the other sucked

Done there. Went up the road to the Shell, cashed the $5 winner and lost yet again on the $600,000 Rich. It was #053

Well there was a big chunk of the $100 winner I had . I told myself to wait until Tuesday, but I couldn't resist. My insides are currently burning up because of my senseless self,. Ugh!!

You sound like me! I try not to play but it is hard. The last time I waited a couple days I hit $500. I am not going to play tomorrow and Monday. I will take it day by day after that.  Lol! I did hit $150 on the $30 ticket today.  Lately though I have had to play at least 2 to win.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

United States
                    Member #107553
                    March 9, 2011
                    116 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2014, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

You sound like me! I try not to play but it is hard. The last time I waited a couple days I hit $500. I am not going to play tomorrow and Monday. I will take it day by day after that.  Lol! I did hit $150 on the $30 ticket today.  Lately though I have had to play at least 2 to win.

Yeah... Especially when there's absolutely nothing going on and everyone else is doing other things do you're scrambling in your mind to keep calm and try and find something to do , but you get on your iPhone and check out the lotterypost and read about everyone but yourself winning from scratchers except you, so you just want some of that bright spotlight on you too, so you just HAVE to go play! Yeah LOL

But I'm serious this time! I'm not playing for a week !! I'll have my gf go get gas for me when I need it and only take lunch money to work with me and leave the debit cards hidden at home ! That way I won't (can't) play!! I'm strong . I'll be strong !!

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #153005
                      March 3, 2014
                      331 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2014, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Yeah... Especially when there's absolutely nothing going on and everyone else is doing other things do you're scrambling in your mind to keep calm and try and find something to do , but you get on your iPhone and check out the lotterypost and read about everyone but yourself winning from scratchers except you, so you just want some of that bright spotlight on you too, so you just HAVE to go play! Yeah LOL

But I'm serious this time! I'm not playing for a week !! I'll have my gf go get gas for me when I need it and only take lunch money to work with me and leave the debit cards hidden at home ! That way I won't (can't) play!! I'm strong . I'll be strong !!

I'm glad I can gamble in other ways to keep me sane. If I just had scratch offs, then it would be almost impossible for me to stay under $100 in a month. Thinking I'll just bring the cash I need with me and see if that prevents me from spending more. $50-60 month limit is hard, but I don't feel confident spending more in the next month. 

What helps me buy less is saying to myself "Is it worth it?". Plus I realize that sometimes I'll force myself to play something I don't feel fully confident in, but I'll believe that this could be the day I win on that ticket. If I just stick to tickets I want to play I'll be spending half as much. Maximum Fortune, $10 Million Spectacular, Cash Clover, and the 50X tickets are tickets I need to just stop playing. MF & 10 million spectacular because I probably won't win better than I have on these. Cash Clover & 50X because I have bad luck on them. Cash Clover might be the worst $5 ticket I have ever seen. Biggest win on that is $10! Just $10!!!

terrice1's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        Atlanta
                        United States
                        Member #133932
                        October 13, 2012
                        1895 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2014, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I'm glad I can gamble in other ways to keep me sane. If I just had scratch offs, then it would be almost impossible for me to stay under $100 in a month. Thinking I'll just bring the cash I need with me and see if that prevents me from spending more. $50-60 month limit is hard, but I don't feel confident spending more in the next month. 

What helps me buy less is saying to myself "Is it worth it?". Plus I realize that sometimes I'll force myself to play something I don't feel fully confident in, but I'll believe that this could be the day I win on that ticket. If I just stick to tickets I want to play I'll be spending half as much. Maximum Fortune, $10 Million Spectacular, Cash Clover, and the 50X tickets are tickets I need to just stop playing. MF & 10 million spectacular because I probably won't win better than I have on these. Cash Clover & 50X because I have bad luck on them. Cash Clover might be the worst $5 ticket I have ever seen. Biggest win on that is $10! Just $10!!!

I Agree! Gold28. That Cash Clover is something else. The most i have won was 20 and tthe clover sign had a dollarunder it. I want to see the big bucks.

Faith is not knowing that GOD can, it is knowing that GOD will Big Grin Angel

Numbers to play until they all have been depleted until 2016:

108/081/801/180, 210/120, 779/797/977, 124/421, 222, 777, 555, 143/341, 717/771/177

1888, 1127, 7770, 2031, 6886, 1881

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          869 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

A few of my wins from last week.  I want to say I am not going to play this week but I am going to try to play ONE a day instead!  i am going to be strong Rhyno! LOL!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

GA
                            United States
                            Member #110378
                            May 2, 2011
                            4786 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2014, 8:40 am - IP Logged

great job goherd keep up the great luck!

-

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #153005
                              March 3, 2014
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Surprised the odds for the new games aren't up on the lottery site. Usually they are up by now. 

Only interested in the $5 & $20 tickets anyways, but its odd they aren't up yet. Has anyone gone out to play any of them yet?

Page 25 of 75