Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Dracos.

Page 24 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Offly quiet on here!  I am glad to report after two days of playing I snagged this!

Cash Spectacular

Finally got a $500 win!  This was the third ticket out (ticket #003).  I played 2 of these and 2 Millionaire Jumbo.  The 2nd jumbo was for $25 so I put $5 with it and got this!

I meant to say after 2 days of NOT playing.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #153005
    March 3, 2014
    331 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Offly quiet on here!  I am glad to report after two days of playing I snagged this!

Cash Spectacular

Finally got a $500 win!  This was the third ticket out (ticket #003).  I played 2 of these and 2 Millionaire Jumbo.  The 2nd jumbo was for $25 so I put $5 with it and got this!

Nice symbol win there! I'm afraid I'll give my money back if I play this ticket more lol. I do plan on playing it another time or two though. I might even play a couple more times than that because I expect this game to be out another year or two easy. Never seen the money bag yet, and I think I might have seen someone get a 10X before, but I don't remember. 

All I know is, I'm playing these at my store because theres been 3 $1000 winners there. Still get chills thinking about that $1000 winner about a month ago. Wow feels like it was 2 at least lol. Would be nice to find a $100 or $200 winner on a $2 ticket one day.

wiinn's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      Lawrenceville, GA
      United States
      Member #84919
      January 5, 2010
      1965 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2014, 2:22 am - IP Logged

Hi all, this is my first post on this thread!

Last night, I purchased 3 $20 Lucky Loots (tix. #12, 11, 10).

The results:  all three won a free tix. each

Have this happen to anyone else?  (3 free tix. consecutively)

Also, how do I post the tix. on this thread?

Thanks and good luck!

Just win Baby!!!

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2014, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi all, this is my first post on this thread!

Last night, I purchased 3 $20 Lucky Loots (tix. #12, 11, 10).

The results:  all three won a free tix. each

Have this happen to anyone else?  (3 free tix. consecutively)

Also, how do I post the tix. on this thread?

Thanks and good luck!

I have won 2 free tickets in a row but I play something else after that. 2 free tickets in a row is normally bad news.  I host myppictures somewhere else then use the little tree icon at the bottom of the screen and post the link. Otherwise you have to upgrade your membership. Good luck!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

GA
          United States
          Member #110378
          May 2, 2011
          4786 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2014, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

great wins goherd, i dont think ive hit 500 in a maybe in a year? and I buy alot of tickets. 20's and 10s, I must be doing somethign wrong.

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2014, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

great wins goherd, i dont think ive hit 500 in a maybe in a year? and I buy alot of tickets. 20's and 10s, I must be doing somethign wrong.

Thank you razzy and don't worry it will come. I play at several stores which improves my odds.I am about to lay low for awhile. Lucky Loot is killing me.

United States
              Member #107553
              March 9, 2011
              116 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2014, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Wow what's it been, 4 or 5 days now? I haven't played in that long. I'm on the plus side with the lottery and I think I'm going to stay that way for a while. Actually today made things better.

So I got off 3 hours early today because my boss had to leave to take his wife to the hospital, for reasons unknown at this time. That left me with some extra free time. I stopped on my way from work for a drink and a snack and spent $20 total.

I bought 1 $10 Maximum Fortune (#015)
              A $5 $600,000 Rich (#000)
              A $2 Fast $100s (#077)

That's $17 in lottery . The rest went on a Gatorade and a honey bun . LOL

WELL GUESS WHAT? First ticket I scratched was the Max Fortune. I hit the star symbol for a $100 win!!! Great god it's about time something good comes out of that ticket, I've had terrible luck with it. But yep $100 to start things off .... But that'd be it. The other 2 tickets lost, but I was so happy I cashed it right then and left without snapping a pic. I'm satisfied and that's all that matters.

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #153005
                March 3, 2014
                331 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Thats awesome! I'd love to hit the star symbol one more time, but I don't think I'll play it enough more times to find it. 

I saw at another Publix that on the Week for Life sign by the lottery station, it has a $7,500 A week for Life ticket on the banner. I'm guessing that comes out next week when the new tickets come out. I have a good feeling it will have good odds seeing as the $5 ticket has pretty solid odds. My guess is 1 in 3 to 1 in 3.25.

If thats the case, then I'm buying one of that, and probably one of each of the others.  $7,500 ticket is yellow by the way. 

I tried 2 of the $2,000 A Week for Life #031-#030 and lost on both. Not feeling any tickets this week, but if I decide to play anything its probably the $3 tickets since I'm liking those right now. Perhaps $12-$15 worth of $3 tickets.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2014, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Wow what's it been, 4 or 5 days now? I haven't played in that long. I'm on the plus side with the lottery and I think I'm going to stay that way for a while. Actually today made things better.

So I got off 3 hours early today because my boss had to leave to take his wife to the hospital, for reasons unknown at this time. That left me with some extra free time. I stopped on my way from work for a drink and a snack and spent $20 total.

A $2 Fast $100s (#077)

WELL GUESS WHAT? First ticket I scratched was the Max Fortune. I hit the star symbol for a $100 win!!! Great god it's about time something good comes out of that ticket, I've had terrible luck with it. But yep $100 to start things off .... But that'd be it. The other 2 tickets lost, but I was so happy I cashed it right then and left without snapping a pic. I'm satisfied and that's all that matters.

That's great Rhyno!  I love the one ticket wins! Bad thing is I don't quit. Lol! Maximum Fortune and Lucky Loot are my nemesis games!

Lawrenceville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #84919
                    January 5, 2010
                    1965 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I have won 2 free tickets in a row but I play something else after that. 2 free tickets in a row is normally bad news.  I host myppictures somewhere else then use the little tree icon at the bottom of the screen and post the link. Otherwise you have to upgrade your membership. Good luck!

Thanks, goherd14.

Just win Baby!!!

Lawrenceville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #84919
                      January 5, 2010
                      1965 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2014, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

A $2 Fast $100s (#077)

Congrats., Rhyno723 on your win on one tix..

It took me 8 tix. to get the star symbol for $100 on the maximum fortune.

Just win Baby!!!

United States
                        Member #107553
                        March 9, 2011
                        116 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks goherd and gold. Yeah I'm still surprised I actually hit that much. I think I'm going to hang up on these, the wins, from my experience, are just not there, often enough . When they first released , I hit $50, that was release day. But I shelled out $50 just to get that and ever since, I've probably put in roughly $130 in them and I'm just now getting a  $100 back. Just not worth it.

so the new game is $7,500 a week for life? I was told it was 75k . Guess she was wrong lol. And it's a $20 one right?

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2014, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks goherd and gold. Yeah I'm still surprised I actually hit that much. I think I'm going to hang up on these, the wins, from my experience, are just not there, often enough . When they first released , I hit $50, that was release day. But I shelled out $50 just to get that and ever since, I've probably put in roughly $130 in them and I'm just now getting a  $100 back. Just not worth it.

so the new game is $7,500 a week for life? I was told it was 75k . Guess she was wrong lol. And it's a $20 one right?

Yeah pretty sure its $7,500 and its $20. If I had a pic of the banner I'd show you. 75k is a big leap from 2k lol. 

I just hope its a good ticket. All I ask is for a $20 ticket to have good odds to win $30, $100 and $500. I hope theres more variety of prize amounts. Like for example, on Lucky Loot with the double and triple numbers, all you get is $40 or $60 from what I have seen. Unless that double or triple number helps you get to $100. Well whats the fun in that? Why can't there be a $120 prize or a $80 prize? I never understood that. Keep us guessing a bit more you know. 

I'm not a hardcore $20 ticket player, but I will play this ticket every now and then, just so I have a chance to extend my profits. Hopefully the other tickets are good because on these new batch of tickets, the only one thats any good is 15X The Money. 600,000 Rich just isn't worth investing a lot into. If you find that gold bar, thats the best you'll get probably.

United States
                            Member #107553
                            March 9, 2011
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2014, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Yeah pretty sure its $7,500 and its $20. If I had a pic of the banner I'd show you. 75k is a big leap from 2k lol. 

I just hope its a good ticket. All I ask is for a $20 ticket to have good odds to win $30, $100 and $500. I hope theres more variety of prize amounts. Like for example, on Lucky Loot with the double and triple numbers, all you get is $40 or $60 from what I have seen. Unless that double or triple number helps you get to $100. Well whats the fun in that? Why can't there be a $120 prize or a $80 prize? I never understood that. Keep us guessing a bit more you know. 

I'm not a hardcore $20 ticket player, but I will play this ticket every now and then, just so I have a chance to extend my profits. Hopefully the other tickets are good because on these new batch of tickets, the only one thats any good is 15X The Money. 600,000 Rich just isn't worth investing a lot into. If you find that gold bar, thats the best you'll get probably.

Meh.. I'll try them... Only if I see the odds of hitting anything over $100 are decent. The amount of top prizes for the current games are too low to chase for me, I just don't see them ever coming my way.

What other new games are coming out? My stores still haven't put out the banners yet, even though I know of one that has them.

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #153005
                              March 3, 2014
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Snapped that picture today at a Publix. Comes out on Tuesday! On the $20 ticket theres a symbol for a $200 winner, just like all of the Week for Life games have a symbol for a certain dollar amount win. I'm not interested in the $1 or $2 tickets. I swear I have seen those in North Carolina or South Carolina already. $5 ticket I'll give it 4-6 tries eventually, and if I haven't done well, then I'll give up on that. No clue on the odds yet. 

Played 5 of the Fast 100's and got one $10 winner. Later in the day I played 10 of them, and won back $9 ($3 each winning ticket). Lost $11, but can't complain at all. Tried 2 Lucky Loot's as well and lost on both. Staying away from Lucky Loot for a bit unless I'm at a different store. I think I'll hang low for a while. I do want to play the $20 $7,500 A week for life, but I may wait a week or two after its out. Thats all I want to play for the next month, so I'll give it 4 tries probably. One per week or something like that. Setting a limit of $80-$100 next month. Just want to focus on Cash 3 and other things.

Page 24 of 75