Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Dracos.

Page 22 of 75
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #107553
March 9, 2011
116 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2014, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I think this is about standard for Lucky Loot. Those top prizes are out there though so I will keep buying one or two. I had some luck today. Will post as soon as I can.

How long have they been out? 3-4 months now? Usually a games top prize is gone a month after release. But not this ones? They must love flooding us these bs packs with hopes of them making millions ( more than the top prize) before giving out just ONE 2.5 mill. It's plain bs and they know it and also know there's nothing we can do about it except give more and more money to them while they continue on eating us alive. Seriously, has anyone even seen more than $500 won on this game? Because I haven't!

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

So yesterday I had to go to the dentist so left work early.  I arrived to my destination early so decided to play a few tickets.  I bought a Maximum Fortune. Well the cashier explains how him and the night shift guy waisted $100 on Maximum Fortune so it has to be a winner in there.  Played one and lost then another and got a free ticket.  Moved away from it and lost on some other then decided to go back to Max Fortune.  Lost on another then bought one more and got the star symbol for $100.  It was ticket 26.  Well I figured I would leave but decided between 50x and Monopoly Millionaire.  Went with 50x and bought one. Ticket 007 was a dud so I told him to give me one more.

Later that night after my sons basketball practice, I picked up pizza for dinner.  Well after all my running around my gas light came out.  I thought, well I can just get it in the morning, but decided I didn't want the hastle and stopped at the same gas station.  Got some gas and decided to play the Monopoly I passed on earlier.  Bought one and scratched while pumping gas.  It was a dud so I bought one more and scratched it in the store.  Nothing!  So my pizza is getting cold so I said give me one more and I will scratch later.  Got home and scratched it and couldn't believe my eyes!

My first and hopefully not the last $1,000 win!  I finally got some of my money back from the greedy people!  LOL!  Good luck everyone!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

United States
      Member #107553
      March 9, 2011
      116 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2014, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

So yesterday I had to go to the dentist so left work early.  I arrived to my destination early so decided to play a few tickets.  I bought a Maximum Fortune. Well the cashier explains how him and the night shift guy waisted $100 on Maximum Fortune so it has to be a winner in there.  Played one and lost then another and got a free ticket.  Moved away from it and lost on some other then decided to go back to Max Fortune.  Lost on another then bought one more and got the star symbol for $100.  It was ticket 26.  Well I figured I would leave but decided between 50x and Monopoly Millionaire.  Went with 50x and bought one. Ticket 007 was a dud so I told him to give me one more.

Later that night after my sons basketball practice, I picked up pizza for dinner.  Well after all my running around my gas light came out.  I thought, well I can just get it in the morning, but decided I didn't want the hastle and stopped at the same gas station.  Got some gas and decided to play the Monopoly I passed on earlier.  Bought one and scratched while pumping gas.  It was a dud so I bought one more and scratched it in the store.  Nothing!  So my pizza is getting cold so I said give me one more and I will scratch later.  Got home and scratched it and couldn't believe my eyes!

My first and hopefully not the last $1,000 win!  I finally got some of my money back from the greedy people!  LOL!  Good luck everyone!

Look at you now lol. That's awesome goherd, giving them a dose of their own medicine. Feels good doesn't it?? Congrats man !

I thought that monopoly was dead a year ago. Guess im wrong.

United States
        Member #107553
        March 9, 2011
        116 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2014, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

In the meantime, I cashed in the winnings from the Lucky Loot roll and only spent $20 out of it on 5 $2 Fast $100s and 1 $10 Maximum fortune.

Fast $100

#063- won a ticket
        #064- lost
        #065- lost
        #066- lost
        #067- won $3

$10 Maximum Fortune

#006- lost

Cashed the $5 in winnings for a $5 $600,000 Rich, #051 it lost

So now I'm down another $20 for the week for a total of $160 down.

Goherd I need to borrow some money, pal! How bout it? Lol

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126604
          April 12, 2012
          869 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

In the meantime, I cashed in the winnings from the Lucky Loot roll and only spent $20 out of it on 5 $2 Fast $100s and 1 $10 Maximum fortune.

Fast $100

#063- won a ticket
          #064- lost
          #065- lost
          #066- lost
          #067- won $3

$10 Maximum Fortune

#006- lost

Cashed the $5 in winnings for a $5 $600,000 Rich, #051 it lost

So now I'm down another $20 for the week for a total of $160 down.

Goherd I need to borrow some money, pal! How bout it? Lol

I need to loan it out so I don't give it back. Lol! I am goong to lay low for awhile and enjoy!Lol

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

GA
            United States
            Member #110378
            May 2, 2011
            4786 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2014, 7:56 am - IP Logged

great wins goherd congratulations!

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #126604
              April 12, 2012
              869 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2014, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Thanks razzy!

United States
                Member #107553
                March 9, 2011
                116 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2014, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I need to loan it out so I don't give it back. Lol! I am goong to lay low for awhile and enjoy!Lol

I don't blame you at all. The $2500 I hit is still staring at me in my bank account everytime I log into to check on it. After I hit that, I cut down on playing ALOT!

Right now I'm at the point where I feel just like playing Cash 3 daily and leaving the scratchers to rest for a good while, because they'll end up sucking me in to where I'll get in a deep hole with no sign of light around me. I'm good at where I am right now. Lol

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Wow thats awesome. Major congrats to you!

Atlanta, GA
                    United States
                    Member #153005
                    March 3, 2014
                    331 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2014, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

On my way back to Georgia, I stopped in La Grange at a Shell Gas Station. I was feeling lucky, so I said why not buy something. Perhaps theres good luck in this part of town. 

I got 2 $5 $2,000 A Week For Life & my 2nd favorite ticket $10 Georgia Lottery Premium.

$2,000 A Week For Life was #000 & #001 while Georgia Lottery Premium was #001.

On Georgia Lottery Premium I got 4 matches for $20. Then on the $2,000 A Week For Life #001 was a loser, but #000 was a good winner. Check it out:

I hadn't seen the win all symbol yet, and BAM! My luck on #000 & #001 continues! I almost bought a $600,000 Rich, but it was on 30 something and I rather go with the better $5 game odds wise. Nice $25 profit!

United States
                      Member #107553
                      March 9, 2011
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2014, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

On my way back to Georgia, I stopped in La Grange at a Shell Gas Station. I was feeling lucky, so I said why not buy something. Perhaps theres good luck in this part of town. 

I got 2 $5 $2,000 A Week For Life & my 2nd favorite ticket $10 Georgia Lottery Premium.

$2,000 A Week For Life was #000 & #001 while Georgia Lottery Premium was #001.

On Georgia Lottery Premium I got 4 matches for $20. Then on the $2,000 A Week For Life #001 was a loser, but #000 was a good winner. Check it out:

I hadn't seen the win all symbol yet, and BAM! My luck on #000 & #001 continues! I almost bought a $600,000 Rich, but it was on 30 something and I rather go with the better $5 game odds wise. Nice $25 profit!

I've had that Win All symbol on that game once, as usual for $5 games, the prizes were all $1. Glad to see you had a few $2 prizes thrown in there, at least.

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        869 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2014, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I have no luck on that game!  Congrats!

I had a little luck today.  Highest win thus far on the $30 ticket!

GA
                          United States
                          Member #110378
                          May 2, 2011
                          4786 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2014, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I have no luck on that game!  Congrats!

I had a little luck today.  Highest win thus far on the $30 ticket!

nice job goherd, can i ask how many it took to find that? the most ive ever bought is 3 at once, I sure would like to find a symbol or the x

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            869 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2014, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

nice job goherd, can i ask how many it took to find that? the most ive ever bought is 3 at once, I sure would like to find a symbol or the x

Only two.  I bought one earlier and left.  It was ticket #007 which lost.  I planned to go back and get the next ticket but when I got there it was a brand new roll out.  This one was #000!  I was very happy after I had to spend $200+ to get my dryer fixed today.

United States
                              Member #107553
                              March 9, 2011
                              116 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Went to play after getting gas for work in the morning, asked the clerk what # the Lucky Loot was on, he said #000, I bought it. I scratched it. I won this.

http://s28.postimg.org/uucpqxw4d/image.jpg

After the buying a whole book of these and losing $140 on it, I call this JUSTICE!!

Needless to say, I left after buying just one ticket! That's all it took and all that was needed.

Page 22 of 75