Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1120 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by Hysteria.

Page 31 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
868 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2014, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

This thread had been awfully quiet gold so maybe we all aee experiencing the same. I haven't played in 3 days.  I may play $30-60 next pay day but I agree with you on slowing down. I was very hot and now me and the tickets seem to have cooled off.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

United States
    Member #107553
    March 9, 2011
    116 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2014, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

This thread had been awfully quiet gold so maybe we all aee experiencing the same. I haven't played in 3 days.  I may play $30-60 next pay day but I agree with you on slowing down. I was very hot and now me and the tickets seem to have cooled off.

I've taken a hiatus from scratch offs. I've even playing Keno regularly and have profited a bit. I'm sticking that in my pocket for a rainy scratch day. Who knows when I'll take another itch to scratch. (No pun intended) But I'm enjoying seeing my money go and grow and not see it disappear constantly, the way the scratch off games have been treating me.

Rhyno's 2014 BIG'UNS- 1 $500 Lucky Loot, 1 $2,500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2014, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I guess one of you was right, new tickets seem to be coming out today because usually on the instant games page, you see the newest tickets highlighted, and none are highlighted at the moment.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        868 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

I guess one of you was right, new tickets seem to be coming out today because usually on the instant games page, you see the newest tickets highlighted, and none are highlighted at the moment.

They are there. Same crappie odds just new games. I think I am going to quit. They are just flooding the market to pull your attention away from how terrible the games are. Odds of getting $100 are good on the $10 Cash Kings but the odds of getting $500 is better on the $2 Jumbo Bucks. 

http://www.galottery.com/games/instant-games/instant-games

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

They are there. Same crappie odds just new games. I think I am going to quit. They are just flooding the market to pull your attention away from how terrible the games are. Odds of getting $100 are good on the $10 Cash Kings but the odds of getting $500 is better on the $2 Jumbo Bucks. 

http://www.galottery.com/games/instant-games/instant-games

Looks like Cash King is slightly better than Maximum Fortune, but thats about it. Not in any hurry to play that ticket. I do like that theres a $30 winner. That makes me more inclined to buy that ticket considering that if I buy 3, I could at least win my money back. 

Slightly better odds to win $500 on Cash King than Maximum Fortune, but slightly worse odds to win $100. Much better chance of winning $1 million as well compared to Maximum Fortune. 

I like the odds on the $2 $25,000 Payout. I will definitely buy those in a week or two, but I'll only do 5 tickets. Much better odds than the last few $2 tickets. I'm saying its better than Fast 100's because Fast 100's just gives you a bunch of ticket or $3 prizes. Theres at least a $20 in every roll, while Fast 100s the highest you might see is $15 if you are lucky, and then the $100 winner every couple rolls. 

$5 $20 Million Blowout looks great! 1 in 93 odds to win $50! For a $5 ticket thats awesome. 1 in every 2 rolls will have a $50 winner! Compare that to Cash Clover, $600,000 Rich, and even $2000 A week for life and its still much better. 

No clue how you could think $20 Million Blowout is crappie. I mean guess it depends on what you play scratch offs for. I don't play them to win the jackpot. I play for the more attainable prizes like $50, $100, $200 etc. 

I'll definitely give Cash King a shot once or twice, but I'll mostly stick with $20 Million Blowout and $25,000 payout.

United States
            Member #107553
            March 9, 2011
            116 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

The $10 game has the odds of $5 game.  Why anyone would go all out crazy for this game need some serious help. If Max Fortune wasn't doing it for you, I guarantee this one won't be any better either. I'm going to pass on this one.

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #153005
              March 3, 2014
              331 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

The $10 game has the odds of $5 game.  Why anyone would go all out crazy for this game need some serious help. If Max Fortune wasn't doing it for you, I guarantee this one won't be any better either. I'm going to pass on this one.

The thing with these $10 games though is that they will make a lot of money off them. Chasers will get so furious at these tickets because all they will see are Ticket and $20 prizes along with the $30 prize now. Its an instant profit for the lottery and it sucks. 

$5 ticket is the one to play this month. I wouldn't go crazy on it though, but I think thats worth playing. If you want to just keep it cool for the month then I wouldn't blame anyone if they just bought the $2 ticket for the next month.

United States
                Member #107553
                March 9, 2011
                116 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

.....and they SERIOUSLY need to produce different $10 and $20 games with a different play style than the crappy Match your number and win. Find this symbol and win. It's OLD. How about a $10 or $20 Poker themed game? Just ANYTHING different!

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

.....and they SERIOUSLY need to produce different $10 and $20 games with a different play style than the crappy Match your number and win. Find this symbol and win. It's OLD. How about a $10 or $20 Poker themed game? Just ANYTHING different!

Amen! lol

I see other states with 3 games on one ticket, and I'm like WTF GA step up!

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #126604
                    April 12, 2012
                    868 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Gold I don't know why you play if you don't want to hit the jackpot. Lol! I rarely play $5 tickets because they have tons of losers.You can hit $50 or less on any ticket. I can do that in my sleep. $100 or more is what excites me. If I were happy with those payouts I would never play more than a $10 ticket. Any win is a good win but I guess we all play for our own reasons.

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #153005
                      March 3, 2014
                      331 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Gold I don't know why you play if you don't want to hit the jackpot. Lol! I rarely play $5 tickets because they have tons of losers.You can hit $50 or less on any ticket. I can do that in my sleep. $100 or more is what excites me. If I were happy with those payouts I would never play more than a $10 ticket. Any win is a good win but I guess we all play for our own reasons.

Its not that I don't want to win the Jackpot, I just don't think I'll ever hit it. I don't let it consume me and let that be the only reason I play scratch offs. I play scratch offs because they are fun to play every once in a while, and I have good luck at them. Of course I prefer $100 winners over $50 winners, but I don't have luck winning $100. Only won $100 twice! I have won $50 5 or 6 times. The $100 winners always get snatched away from me before I get the chance to buy them it seems. Its nice to win bigger prizes, but those are hard to find, so if I waste my time looking for them, then I feel jipped. 

That is true. The $5 tickets have lots of losers, but I can say the same for the newer $10 tickets too. 

I'm done with $20+ tickets for now. I have lost like $300 by playing those, not counting the $1000 winner. You guys have way more luck on those than me. then again, you guys probably buy way more than me. I only buy 4-6 $20 Tickets a month. I usually win either ticket or $30. Its just not worth it to me anymore. All the big time players find the winners before me, so why bother with them, you know?

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        868 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I agree Rhyno! I play one or two $10 games then I quit. I chased on Max Fortune twice and got the hint. I think we will see more of this as they look to increase profits. We will see another $30 or higher game soon too with odds of a $20 game. The writing is on the wall.  I am going to turn into the buy one or two a week player.

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          868 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Its not that I don't want to win the Jackpot, I just don't think I'll ever hit it. I don't let it consume me and let that be the only reason I play scratch offs. I play scratch offs because they are fun to play every once in a while, and I have good luck at them. Of course I prefer $100 winners over $50 winners, but I don't have luck winning $100. Only won $100 twice! I have won $50 5 or 6 times. The $100 winners always get snatched away from me before I get the chance to buy them it seems. Its nice to win bigger prizes, but those are hard to find, so if I waste my time looking for them, then I feel jipped. 

That is true. The $5 tickets have lots of losers, but I can say the same for the newer $10 tickets too. 

I'm done with $20+ tickets for now. I have lost like $300 by playing those, not counting the $1000 winner. You guys have way more luck on those than me. then again, you guys probably buy way more than me. I only buy 4-6 $20 Tickets a month. I usually win either ticket or $30. Its just not worth it to me anymore. All the big time players find the winners before me, so why bother with them, you know?

I am with you and it seems the casual players win the jackpot and not the chasers. I have won $100 on a $5 game maybe 4 times. I have hit $75 a few times as well.  It just seems like the losers are plentiful on all tickets these days. Just change your mmindset though. Maybe one day you will hit that jackpot!

GA
                            United States
                            Member #110378
                            May 2, 2011
                            4786 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2014, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I agree Rhyno! I play one or two $10 games then I quit. I chased on Max Fortune twice and got the hint. I think we will see more of this as they look to increase profits. We will see another $30 or higher game soon too with odds of a $20 game. The writing is on the wall.  I am going to turn into the buy one or two a week player.

watch those greedy bitches roll out a 50 dollar ticket

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #153005
                              March 3, 2014
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2014, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Tried the new $20 Million Blowout #055 and #054 and both lost. 

I can't be playing anything right now. On a bad losing streak minus that 1 $75 Stacks of Green win. Should have waited another week. I'll wait till next week to try 2 more of these. 

May has been a terrible month for me.

Page 31 of 75