Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Dracos.

Page 37 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #156081
June 7, 2014
83 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2014, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Yeah speedy! You never wonder how games can be out for years and the top prizes go unclaimed? They release them slowly. That is the only way to make a profit. I wouldn't doubt if this year is the best year in lottery history as far as sells.

Actually I never knew that. I'm not the type of player who digs that deep for information. I go with what they give us. Ala the odds table on the site and the top prizes claimed/remaining. But I guess they have to do what they have to do to stay afloat. I just wish that info was given out! Everything!

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #153005
    March 3, 2014
    331 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Just curious, when some of you guys reference "machines" for lottery tickets are you referring to vending machines?  If so I've never seen one of those before I'd be curious to see a pic of one if anyone is so inclined.  Sounds pretty awesome without having to deal with clerks or attendants.

Yes there are vending machines. They are very peachy colored. At least the newer ones are.

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #156081
      June 7, 2014
      83 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2014, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

So is there NOBODY in Georgia playing and winning anything at all?

Ga
        United States
        Member #133473
        September 30, 2012
        108 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2014, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Went to one of my fav stores and the clerk was opening new rolls from the new tickets that just came out, got the first 5 of the new $10 ticket and got this bad boy:

Also try a few of the new $2 ticket and got $10 back out of $20. Falcon out.

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #156081
          June 7, 2014
          83 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2014, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Went to one of my fav stores and the clerk was opening new rolls from the new tickets that just came out, got the first 5 of the new $10 ticket and got this bad boy:

Way to go Falcon!!!!! What was the ticket number on that one??? That's the best I've seen yet!! And I was just coming on to post about these too. I've played two of them already and won back to back $20 and $15 on numbers 009 and 010. I'm going to be playing these heavily this week! I want that DIAMOND!!!!

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2014, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Had no idea there were new tickets out so soon. I'll have to check the odds of these. Nice hit!

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #153005
              March 3, 2014
              331 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2014, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Ok, so I studied them all briefly. Looks like GA sent out some more Madness games. A $1, $2 and a $5 one. Top prizes in order are $150, $300 and $600. $5 one looks cool to me, and the odds aren't that great, but its the best out of all the low tier Madness tickets. I can at least feel confident in winning $10 on it & if I'm lucky I'll find the $50 winner in each roll. 

Cashword is just Cashword, but I'll try it when I need to do something for 5 minutes. Plus it has decent odds to win $10, so I'll take it. 

$10 Million $$ Match looks like a ticket straight out of Illinois or California. I like how it looks and the odds on it, while not great, are better than Maximum Fortune and Cash King with 1 in 3.31. I like the idea of bonus spots, but I know you probably won't win on those spots often at all. I like that the chances of winning $20 are the same as free ticket which is 1 in 10. If you liked Gold Rush or GA Lottery Premium then you'll probably like this ticket. Odds of winning $500 are 1 in 531 which is good if you ask me. MILLION times better than the odds of winning $500 on the Fortune and King. 

Not a great set of releases, but I'll let you know if I have luck on them when I decide to try some of these.

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #156081
                June 7, 2014
                83 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2014, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

So I took $60 out of the ATM last night and played every single cent of it on tickets, here's what I bought and the outcome 

2 of the new $10 Million $$ Match 016 and 017, 016 lost while 017 hit! Hit the first BONUS SPOT for $25. First one of the bonus spots I've won on. Too bad it wasn't the one with the diamond

I also played 5 of the new $2 Money Madness, 075-079, number 076 won $5 the rest were duds

Two of the Mega Money Madness, the $5 one, both lost 

Then last ticket I scratched was the $20 Maximum Money Madness, it was on #002, it won $30! 

So I broke even!! $60/$60. I haven't cashed them in but I plan on it tonight to play some more of the new $10 ticket. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone on here!

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #152274
                  February 9, 2014
                  26 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2014, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

$5 $2,000 A week for life

#054 No

#055 No

#056 $5

#057 No

$5 Mega Money Madness

#000 No

#001 $50

#002 Ticket

#003 No

#004 No

Lexington, SC
                    United States
                    Member #153877
                    March 28, 2014
                    80 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2014, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Headed back to Augusta on Monday to cash in my $70 in lottery tickets I had won my last time there. Before I crossed the border, I stopped at a gas station to cash in the $174 in SC lottery tickets that I had been holding on to use to buy a book of tickets once I got up to $300.  So I had $244 to play with and tried to get a different variety of tickets...

$1 Star Spangled 7's #236 - Not a Winner
                    $1 Star Spangled 7's #237 - $3
                    $1 Mucho Cash Fiesta #288 - Ticket
                    $1 Anniversary Edition Junior Jumbo Bucks #296 - Not a Winner
                    $5 $450,000 Big Money #039 - Not a Winner
                    $5 $20 Million Blowout #049 - Not a Winner
                    $10 Maximum Fortune #002 - Not a Winner
                    $10 Anniversary Edition Jumbo Jumbo Bucks #009 - Not a Winner
                    $10 Georgia Lottery Premium #016 - Not a Winner
                    $10 Cash King #023 - Not a Winner
                    $20 Lucky Loot #001 - Ticket
                    $20 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks #003 - Not a Winner
                    $20 Maximum Money Madness #006 - Not a Winner
                    $20 $7,500 a Week for Life #008 - Not a Winner
                    $20 20th Anniversary Extravaganza #014 - Not a Winner
                    $30 $10 Million Cash Spectacular #005 - Not a Winner
                    $30 $10 Million Cash Spectacular #006 - Ticket
                    $30 $10 Million Cash Spectacular #007 - $60

So in essence I "won" $114 back but it was pretty much a bust.  Getting back to back winning tickets on the $30 game surprised me.  That really took a bit of the sting off the loss because without that 2nd winning ticket I would have only netted $54 after scratching all tickets.  Guess it should be said the tickets I wanted to get (Cash Windfall & Giant Jumbo Bucks Gift Pack) none of the stores that I visited on Washington Rd. and near by surface streets had them so I went with ones that were not on my list but were available (Georgia Lottery Premium, $7,500 Week For Life & 20th Anniversary Extravaganza).

Oh well better luck next time.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #156081
                      June 7, 2014
                      83 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2014, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Well I went out today for some shopping but on my way I thought about the 60 dollars I had in tickets in my car, I asked myself if I should just cash them and take the money or should I play some , well I pulled into the store and my husband got out for a drink and as I was finishing pumping my gas, he comes out with some tickets. He played a Lucky Loot and a $30 ticket. He wouldn't scratch them infront of me in fear that I would cause him to lose. Although he did while I was doing all the shopping, he won $50 on the $30 game but lost on Lucky Loot. Well I played some out of the $60 in tickets I had, but I kept half too. 

4 $5 Mega Money Madness 23-27 every single one of them lost! 

1 new $10 Million $$ Match on number 14 won $15

well on our way home I stopped at another store and made him buy me a $20 tic, a $7,500 Week For Life is what he came out with and nice, it won $40! I told him it lost and put it above the sun visor. Now I have more to play on tomorrow hehe!

Ga
                        United States
                        Member #133473
                        September 30, 2012
                        108 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2014, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Way to go Falcon!!!!! What was the ticket number on that one??? That's the best I've seen yet!! And I was just coming on to post about these too. I've played two of them already and won back to back $20 and $15 on numbers 009 and 010. I'm going to be playing these heavily this week! I want that DIAMOND!!!!

Hi thanks Speedy, that was on ticket #004. I played some tickets yesterday, got 5 of the $5 mega madness and only got back $10, and played 2 $30 tickets out of two different rolls and both won, one won $40 and the other:

Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #152274
                          February 9, 2014
                          26 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

$5 Mega Money Madness

#031 No

#032 No

#033 No

#034 No

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #156081
                            June 7, 2014
                            83 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2014, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

5 $10 Million $$ Match

002- lost

003- ticket

004- lost

005-ticket

006-lost

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #156081
                              June 7, 2014
                              83 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2014, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

4 more $10 Million $$ Match from a different store 

009- won 20

010- lost

011- lost

012- lost

Cashed that in and bought the next 2 from same roll

013- lost

014- won 20 again

will play some more tomorrow if I have time.

Page 37 of 75