Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 5 days ago by Dracos.

Page 32 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Lexington, SC
United States
Member #153877
March 28, 2014
81 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Georgia Lotto peeps, I think I'm going to take a trip over the border from SC to GA (just in to Augusta) to (1) get me some yummy delicious Krystal sandwiches and (2) try my hand at the Georgia lottery.  I was wondering what would you guys (and gals) recommend I try as far as the lottery.  Should I just stick with scratch offs (and if so, what) or should I try the online games like Keno, All or Nothing, .etc.

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2014, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Georgia Lotto peeps, I think I'm going to take a trip over the border from SC to GA (just in to Augusta) to (1) get me some yummy delicious Krystal sandwiches and (2) try my hand at the Georgia lottery.  I was wondering what would you guys (and gals) recommend I try as far as the lottery.  Should I just stick with scratch offs (and if so, what) or should I try the online games like Keno, All or Nothing, .etc.

Hello and welcome Hysteria!  I am biased and don't like computer games so I would say play scratch offs. I have never played Keno but have played all or nothing. It has been all nothing for me! Good luck!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2014, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

All depends on what you are willing to spend. If you go $20 then go Lucky Loot. $5 tickets, honestly just pick any of the newer ones. $2 ones, go $1000 a week for life. $10 Try and find Jumbo Jumbo Bucks. 

Hope that helps you.

United States
        Member #107553
        March 9, 2011
        116 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm... Maybe not playing is a good thing. Why ? Because you save money and have a lot less stress on your backside. Believe it. It helps! But I did buy one $5 20 Million Blowout today after shopping for dinner at the Publix. One ticket. #056. It won $25 bucks! I cashed it and put it in my pocket and left . 

Another thing about not playing for a while is the feeling of being DUE for a hit. I was due. I hit. Now the feeling is gone and I don't feel like playing anymore.

Rhyno's 2014 BIG'UNS- 1 $500 Lucky Loot, 1 $2,500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2014, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Hmmmm... Maybe not playing is a good thing. Why ? Because you save money and have a lot less stress on your backside. Believe it. It helps! But I did buy one $5 20 Million Blowout today after shopping for dinner at the Publix. One ticket. #056. It won $25 bucks! I cashed it and put it in my pocket and left . 

Another thing about not playing for a while is the feeling of being DUE for a hit. I was due. I hit. Now the feeling is gone and I don't feel like playing anymore.

Couldn't have said it better. Sometimes you just need to take a little break and play again slowly. 

I'll take that advice, and wait another 7-10 days before playing, and just play small.

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2014, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't help myself, so I played 5 of the $2 $25,000 Payout #128-#124.

Got 3 winners in a row, #126 Free Ticket, #124 Free Ticket, but #125 was.....

Don't think I'll play Cash King for a while, but I'll try a couple more of the $5's next week. I'm still staying true to that advice. Thats all I'm playing for the week.

United States
              Member #107553
              March 9, 2011
              116 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't help myself, so I played 5 of the $2 $25,000 Payout #128-#124.

Got 3 winners in a row, #126 Free Ticket, #124 Free Ticket, but #125 was.....

Don't think I'll play Cash King for a while, but I'll try a couple more of the $5's next week. I'm still staying true to that advice. Thats all I'm playing for the week.

I seen a lady cashing in one of those $2 tickets today, won for $100. I asked the clerk if I could see the ticket after she had left, it was a #047 with a 10X $10. Wow! So I started to buy a few and asked the clerk what number the roll was on, he said #049.. So obviously she had gotten it there so I passed. A few mins earlier and it'd probably would have been mine! Rats! But I'm happy for the lady... At least she took it all and ran, like she knows a little something..

Ga
                United States
                Member #133473
                September 30, 2012
                108 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2014, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Had a horrible week, down about $220-$250. The $30 ticket wasnt that bad to me, getting constantly $50 and $60 winners that allowed me to play more, not even a $100 that why i said it was horrible. The real problem where the $20 100x ( i hate that game now), the black millionaire and the new $10 ticket, those games killed me. Oh well, maybe i will play just once next week, if i play. Falcon out.

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #152274
                  February 9, 2014
                  26 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2014, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

I have had a bad 3 weeks!

$5 600,000 Riches

#026 Ticket

#027 No

#028 No

#029 $20

#001 Ticket

#002 No

#003 No

#004 No

#023 No

#024 No

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #152274
                    February 9, 2014
                    26 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2014, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

$5 Stacks of Green

#033 No

#034 No

#035 No

#036 No

#037 No

#038 No

#042 No

#043 No

#044 No

#045 No

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #152274
                      February 9, 2014
                      26 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

$5 Elegant Riches                                    $5 Lucky Streak

#025 Ticket                                             #026 Ticket

#026 No                                                 #027 Ticket

#028 No

$20 $7,500 A Week

#010 No

$5 20 Million

#055 No

#056 No

$5 Lucky Bucks

#009 $16

#010 No

GA
                        United States
                        Member #110378
                        May 2, 2011
                        4786 Posts
                        Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

5 dollar cards are just horrible, i bet they make so much money on those.

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: May 19, 2014, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

5 dollar cards are just horrible, i bet they make so much money on those.

Yeah I give up $5 tickets. I'll just buy 1 or 2 at a time, and hope for the best when I decide to play them. 

I'm done for the next 3-4 weeks. Good luck to everyone on lottery.

$20 tickets suck too. Only 1 big winner out of about 20-25 played. Thats terrible!

United States
                            Member #107553
                            March 9, 2011
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: May 19, 2014, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I give up $5 tickets. I'll just buy 1 or 2 at a time, and hope for the best when I decide to play them. 

I'm done for the next 3-4 weeks. Good luck to everyone on lottery.

$20 tickets suck too. Only 1 big winner out of about 20-25 played. Thats terrible!

I've started a new rule with $20 games. Only play from NEW ROLLS. As in those starting on #000. The first ticket on those games are notorious for paying out the big bucks. Even if that one doesn't win, you know the win is not far ahead of you. At least you won't start from the middle not knowing if that payday has gone into somebody else's pocket. That's just me though. Play how you want. But you'll more times than not be sorry.. LOL

da hood
                              United States
                              Member #155445
                              May 18, 2014
                              8 Posts
                              Posted: May 19, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Discovered u guys a couple days ago, read it,liked it and joined what up fellow lotto heads hope u guys been having better luck

than me

Page 32 of 75