Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 1 day ago by Dracos.

Page 33 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #153005
March 3, 2014
331 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I've started a new rule with $20 games. Only play from NEW ROLLS. As in those starting on #000. The first ticket on those games are notorious for paying out the big bucks. Even if that one doesn't win, you know the win is not far ahead of you. At least you won't start from the middle not knowing if that payday has gone into somebody else's pocket. That's just me though. Play how you want. But you'll more times than not be sorry.. LOL

Yeah, but you don't know if the $20 ticket is on #000 cause 9 times out of 10 they are in the machine. 

I just feel like $20 tickets are trash. Every 4-5 rolls might have something good, but is it really worth it? I haven't seen anything over $100 on a $20. If the most I'm going to win is $100 then why bother? The whole point of playing a $20 ticket is to be able to win $200 or $500 as well. Seems just like a $10 ticket in disguise. I can accept $100 on a $10, but $20's should be better and they are not.

My new rule is to only play $20 tickets once or twice every few months. Playing them more than that isn't worth my time. I have completely given up on $10 tickets as well. If I decide to play Cash King again its only because its new, and I wouldn't bother playing it more than two more times. $10 tickets are just a scam to make more money. They load it with $100 winners so it makes you think "Hey ill play couple more since I have luck on this ticket".

GA
    United States
    Member #110378
    May 2, 2011
    4786 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I have found especially in the last year, that the odds pretty much are meaningless on the tickets, they all pretty much suck equally regardless of what the website says. 

There was a time where u could rely on those 100 or 500 payout odds but I just dont believe them anymore

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2014, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I have cut way back. I don't like to play more than 2-3 tickets now and quit.I get so frustrated. My plan is to quit and be a once in awhile player like I hear a lot of you plan on doing. It is just not worth it anymore. I give back what I won so I may as well not play. In the end the house always wins. Maybe one day after playing once in a blue moon I will grab that million dollar ticket.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I have found especially in the last year, that the odds pretty much are meaningless on the tickets, they all pretty much suck equally regardless of what the website says. 

There was a time where u could rely on those 100 or 500 payout odds but I just dont believe them anymore

I agree! You should never have 4-5 losers in a row on a $30 game. You shOuld at least get a free ticket.  I have lost on 5-6 in a row at least twice. That is ridiculous! Same on a $20 game.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2014, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I have cut way back. I don't like to play more than 2-3 tickets now and quit.I get so frustrated. My plan is to quit and be a once in awhile player like I hear a lot of you plan on doing. It is just not worth it anymore. I give back what I won so I may as well not play. In the end the house always wins. Maybe one day after playing once in a blue moon I will grab that million dollar ticket.

I can't do more than $20-30 a week anymore. Whenever I decide to play again, I'll just stick to that. $100 a month I can deal with because at least then I know I have a good chance of at least getting half back, or if I get a good winner, then Ill have a good enough profit.

da hood
            United States
            Member #155445
            May 18, 2014
            8 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2014, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Goherd u truly r da man, bought a cash spec #007 won 40 bought the next one as u mentioned and got the 10x wit 40, biggest win n a min and since it was the last tik went ahead and got that one too and won another 40 thanks

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #126604
              April 12, 2012
              869 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2014, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Goherd u truly r da man, bought a cash spec #007 won 40 bought the next one as u mentioned and got the 10x wit 40, biggest win n a min and since it was the last tik went ahead and got that one too and won another 40 thanks

Congrats! Glad I could help! Welcome to the boards.

United States
                Member #107553
                March 9, 2011
                116 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Meh..I was thirsty and hot so I stopped for a drink at lunch, seen a ton (or 5) $100 winners from Cash King hanging on the wall.., so I bought 2 of them from, thank god, a new roll, that was on #001., #001 lost... Scratched #002 and hit 3 matches for $10 each. $30 win. Not bad . First 2 I've played of these and I'm up $10. I left after that. MIGHT play a few more of these later in the week, seems like they're hot right now... But $100 is the most I've seen . A $500 SHOULD be around somewhere!

Rhyno's 2014 BIG'UNS- 1 $500 Lucky Loot, 1 $2,500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Meh..I was thirsty and hot so I stopped for a drink at lunch, seen a ton (or 5) $100 winners from Cash King hanging on the wall.., so I bought 2 of them from, thank god, a new roll, that was on #001., #001 lost... Scratched #002 and hit 3 matches for $10 each. $30 win. Not bad . First 2 I've played of these and I'm up $10. I left after that. MIGHT play a few more of these later in the week, seems like they're hot right now... But $100 is the most I've seen . A $500 SHOULD be around somewhere!

I'm not wasting my time with these. Theres too much risk involved in these.

United States
                    Member #107553
                    March 9, 2011
                    116 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2014, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm not wasting my time with these. Theres too much risk involved in these.

I don't blame you. I saw a ton of losers in the trash at a few different places today. I grabbed them all and threw them in a bag to check later. The signs are awful for them, that's the truth.

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #153005
                      March 3, 2014
                      331 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2014, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

I don't blame you. I saw a ton of losers in the trash at a few different places today. I grabbed them all and threw them in a bag to check later. The signs are awful for them, that's the truth.

I tried one because I saw a ton of losers in the trash. Never again!

United States
                        Member #107553
                        March 9, 2011
                        116 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I tried one because I saw a ton of losers in the trash. Never again!

I think the ones I picked up is from somebody who scratched a book of them. At one place they were all together in a stack, they weren't scattered around like they usually are when I get done tossing them . If that was indeed a pack, there were only 7 winners in it. Because I just counted 23 tickets in the first bag... Ouch

da hood
                          United States
                          Member #155445
                          May 18, 2014
                          8 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2014, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Two 30s from dif stores 001 and 004 both a joke

Two 5 dolla jumbos same store 000 and 001 both jokes and a millionaire jumbo 000 all jokes 

It seems like every time i lose i can hear them laughing at me

Lexington, SC
                            United States
                            Member #153877
                            March 28, 2014
                            80 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2014, 1:46 am - IP Logged

Well I made my way down to Georgia, however I didn't get to buy the tickets or the amount of tickets like I wanted.  I took Hwy 378 from my house (all the way to Georgia) just to see where it went.  Ended up in Lincolnton which seems like a really rural county from what I've seen.  The one gas station I stopped at was all ghetto, a real bottom of the barrel place if you know what I mean.  People in chairs near the lottery terminal sleeping...people on the other side feverishly scratching tickets like there's no tomorrow.  Next time, I'm taking 20 into Augusta.  Anyway here are the results from the tickets I brought.  The clerk acted like she couldn't give two shakes of what I was trying to ask her on the lottery tickets (since they were all behind her in cases where I couldn't tell what they were.

50X The Money #019 - Not a Winner

$10 Million Cash Spectacular #002 - Not a Winner

Oh well, maybe next time.

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #153005
                              March 3, 2014
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2014, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Saw someone at the store I play at win $500 on Lucky Loot. Not sure what # it was on or what the combo was. That was the winner I was hoping to get one day on that. Still on my break because I need to save some money. No clue what I'll even play next time I decide to.

Page 33 of 75