Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 5 days ago by Dracos.

Page 35 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2014, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Got murdered again, bought a whole book of 30s and these results are ridiculous, 000-3 losers,4 and 5 both $40, 6 loser, 7 another 40 and da rest losers ay yi yi

I am done with this ticket. Played tickets 3-9. 3 was a free ticket.  4-8 were losers and 9 paid $60! These are a rip off now.  I have hit $100 on it a couple times this week but they are not paying out like they used to.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

United States
    Member #107553
    March 9, 2011
    116 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I am done with this ticket. Played tickets 3-9. 3 was a free ticket.  4-8 were losers and 9 paid $60! These are a rip off now.  I have hit $100 on it a couple times this week but they are not paying out like they used to.

Been there dumped that one a long time ago. Even with only buying 3 or 4 a week and just to get 20% return is just not satisfying. AT ALL. Move on. You'll see the bigger picture (of a bigger winner) elsewhere

Rhyno's 2014 BIG'UNS- 1 $500 Lucky Loot, 1 $2,500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Warner Robins, Georgia
      United States
      Member #139546
      February 25, 2013
      35 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2014, 12:01 am - IP Logged

It has been awhile since I've posted anything since GA Lottery has been taking me on a ride to hell on scratch offs. I have been checking up on this forum and I guess everyone seems to be having the same drought of not winning much. Lately, GA Lottery has been really reserved on the amount of winning tickets they have been circulating and the payout ratios have been horrible for me and yet they still continue to push out new games. It is getting very annoying.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

It has been awhile since I've posted anything since GA Lottery has been taking me on a ride to hell on scratch offs. I have been checking up on this forum and I guess everyone seems to be having the same drought of not winning much. Lately, GA Lottery has been really reserved on the amount of winning tickets they have been circulating and the payout ratios have been horrible for me and yet they still continue to push out new games. It is getting very annoying.

I agree Blue. It is a diversion tactic. For instance since I am getting my clock cleaned on the $30 ticket they want me too switch and play the new games thinking I will have a better chance of winning instead of quitting all together. Odds keep getting worse abd the payouts are lower tier. I remember when there were several top prize winners posted on the lottery site. Now it seems there are only a few per month. It is time to quit the regular playing and play one in a blue moon and hope you get the big one.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

United States
          Member #107553
          March 9, 2011
          116 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I agree Blue. It is a diversion tactic. For instance since I am getting my clock cleaned on the $30 ticket they want me too switch and play the new games thinking I will have a better chance of winning instead of quitting all together. Odds keep getting worse abd the payouts are lower tier. I remember when there were several top prize winners posted on the lottery site. Now it seems there are only a few per month. It is time to quit the regular playing and play one in a blue moon and hope you get the big one.

Georgia lottery can kiss my backside. Don't need them, don't want them anymore. I'm moving to Florida at the end of July, a relocation from my job. I have enough saved up to buy my own place somewhere around where I'll be working. I'll come back around to see my family and friends , occasionally . But as of today, when I found out the news of my company changing over, I have decided that the Georgia lottery is #1 on my list to dispose of. As with the many sacrifices that are to come on life. I'm sure this one will be one that I WONT regret letting go. I'm not even going to bother playing any in Florida either until I get settled down. 

But on another note. This will be my last post on a Lottery Post. I have made quite a few nice friends off of here, and some I talk to daily. I thank you guys for your support and being there throughout the winners and losers, big or small . Headaches and stomach aches, that the GA lottery has given us. And I wish you all the best of luck with this stingy self centered lottery company. I hope SOMEBODY on here kicks them in the nuts and continues on twisting . Thank you guys .

Rhyno's 2014 BIG'UNS- 1 $500 Lucky Loot, 1 $2,500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

Ga
            United States
            Member #133473
            September 30, 2012
            108 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2014, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Got this today

One and done, but got greedy and gave back $120 playing the new $20 ticket.

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #126604
              April 12, 2012
              869 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2014, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Georgia lottery can kiss my backside. Don't need them, don't want them anymore. I'm moving to Florida at the end of July, a relocation from my job. I have enough saved up to buy my own place somewhere around where I'll be working. I'll come back around to see my family and friends , occasionally . But as of today, when I found out the news of my company changing over, I have decided that the Georgia lottery is #1 on my list to dispose of. As with the many sacrifices that are to come on life. I'm sure this one will be one that I WONT regret letting go. I'm not even going to bother playing any in Florida either until I get settled down. 

But on another note. This will be my last post on a Lottery Post. I have made quite a few nice friends off of here, and some I talk to daily. I thank you guys for your support and being there throughout the winners and losers, big or small . Headaches and stomach aches, that the GA lottery has given us. And I wish you all the best of luck with this stingy self centered lottery company. I hope SOMEBODY on here kicks them in the nuts and continues on twisting . Thank you guys .

I guess congratulations are in order! Good luck inn Florida and come back to let us know how the move went.

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2014, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Nice hit Falcon! I would have cashed that in and ran these days. No use giving anything back!

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Haven't played in a while, and I got 4 of the $450,000 Big Money #41-#38 and won back to back #41 & #40. 

#41 was Free Ticket

#40 was 1 Number match for $20! 

Don't have a photo of it sorry. 

I'll try the $20 ticket in a week or two. Perhaps longer because I haven't seen it out yet.

da hood
                    United States
                    Member #155445
                    May 18, 2014
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2014, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Good stuff falcon

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #156081
                      June 7, 2014
                      83 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2014, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. Well sort of. I've come here off and on to check on how everyone's doing with their tickets but never posted anything until now. Yes you guys have had a stalker for a long time now. But not anymore!!!! 

I've been playing the new dollar game this week the Star Spangled 7's and have yet to find the HAT symbol in the bonus box and it's driving me crazy! Where is this thing at??? And the most I've won on it was 7 dollars but I've won that about ten times already. 

Do you guys have maybe any secrets that I need to know about when buying scratch offs? I'll take any advice I can get to win big!! And I'll try and pass on anything that I can think of to help out anybody!

Ga
                        United States
                        Member #133473
                        September 30, 2012
                        108 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Had the itch to scratch today, so went out and got 5 $30 tickets from a new roll. Got 2 back to back $50 winners and a $40, so just down $10. That was actually fun. Falcon out.

Ga
                          United States
                          Member #133473
                          September 30, 2012
                          108 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

This is the winner i got 2 days ago, i didn't notice it was looking so bad when i first uploaded it.

Lexington, SC
                            United States
                            Member #153877
                            March 28, 2014
                            81 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

So I decided to go back to Georgia, (this time through Augusta) and try my luck at some more Georgia lottery tickets.  Stopped at a gas station on Washington Road that was run by a nice looking Korean woman and her smokin' hot daughter (or I at least I assume).  Ended up spending $102 on tickets before I left.  My results were:

$2 - Jumbo Bucks Classic #126: Not a Winner
                            $10 - Cash King #021: Not a Winner
                            $10 - Jumbo Jumbo Bucks (Anniversary Edition) #023: Ticket
                            $10 - Maximum Fortune #025: Ticket
                            $20 - Millionaire Jumbo Bucks #002: Not a Winner
                            $20 - Lucky Loot #002: Not a Winner
                            $30 - $10 Million Cash Spectacular #004: $50

So I guess I'll be making a return trip to Georgia sometime next month.

On a side note, I like how Georgia lottery tickets are easy to scratch than SC tickets.

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #153005
                              March 3, 2014
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. Well sort of. I've come here off and on to check on how everyone's doing with their tickets but never posted anything until now. Yes you guys have had a stalker for a long time now. But not anymore!!!! 

I've been playing the new dollar game this week the Star Spangled 7's and have yet to find the HAT symbol in the bonus box and it's driving me crazy! Where is this thing at??? And the most I've won on it was 7 dollars but I've won that about ten times already. 

Do you guys have maybe any secrets that I need to know about when buying scratch offs? I'll take any advice I can get to win big!! And I'll try and pass on anything that I can think of to help out anybody!

For one I wouldn't play $1 tickets, but if you like to play those and they work for you, then go for it. 

I don't really have any tips. Just try to play games that have the best odds for that price range ticket.

Page 35 of 75