Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 20 hours ago by Dracos.

Page 34 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Douglasville, GA
United States
Member #126604
April 12, 2012
869 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2014, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Well I am here to post my last decent and probably final decent win.  I am giving it up for a long time.  I have been getting beat up.  I am never playing the $30 ticket again.  Those <snip>s know what they are doing.  I have been playing them for several weeks now and am not hitting anything.  They are laced with 3-4 losers in a row then you will hit a Free Ticket, $40 or maybe even $50.  The next ticket will be a loser or Free Ticket.  It is like that everywhere I play too.  Not just one location.  The most I hit was $150 about a week or two ago.  I am already in $90 to $120 by then so it is like it's nothing.  3-4-5 losers in several books of $30 tickets is a rip off.  They put all the good books out early and now are raking in the millions on duds.  Sorry for the long rant but I am so frustrated right now.  I have had decent luck on Maximum Green lately.  In addition to the $250 one below I hit $100 yesterday.  Still not enough to keep me around though.  Good luck to everyone.  I will be reading the boards but this is it for me.  I have come to realize I will never recoup the thousands I have poured into the Hope scholarship fun!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #153005
    March 3, 2014
    331 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2014, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Well I am here to post my last decent and probably final decent win.  I am giving it up for a long time.  I have been getting beat up.  I am never playing the $30 ticket again.  Those <snip>s know what they are doing.  I have been playing them for several weeks now and am not hitting anything.  They are laced with 3-4 losers in a row then you will hit a Free Ticket, $40 or maybe even $50.  The next ticket will be a loser or Free Ticket.  It is like that everywhere I play too.  Not just one location.  The most I hit was $150 about a week or two ago.  I am already in $90 to $120 by then so it is like it's nothing.  3-4-5 losers in several books of $30 tickets is a rip off.  They put all the good books out early and now are raking in the millions on duds.  Sorry for the long rant but I am so frustrated right now.  I have had decent luck on Maximum Green lately.  In addition to the $250 one below I hit $100 yesterday.  Still not enough to keep me around though.  Good luck to everyone.  I will be reading the boards but this is it for me.  I have come to realize I will never recoup the thousands I have poured into the Hope scholarship fun!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I don't even bother buying more than 1 $30 ticket. Yeah you could find a good winner on the 2nd one you buy, but most likely its just Free Ticket or $40. Its not really worth the risk buying 2 or more unless you need the money for something. 

Just take a step back for a while, and then go back in slowly. Playing the lottery is all about self control, and I have gotten much better over the last few months little by little. 

If I was down by a lot, I wouldn't be pumping in a lot of money into the lottery. Of course it all depends on how much you make from your job too.

Georgia
      United States
      Member #153514
      March 18, 2014
      15 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2014, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Saw someone at the store I play at win $500 on Lucky Loot. Not sure what # it was on or what the combo was. That was the winner I was hoping to get one day on that. Still on my break because I need to save some money. No clue what I'll even play next time I decide to.

When I hit 500 on lucky loot, I got 10 $20 matches and then a triple number for 100 (X3). It was pretty cool, I wish I socks have gotten a picture. Of course I've probably lost more than that in the game as a whole, so it doesn't even matter.

Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #153005
        March 3, 2014
        331 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Ghost town up in here. Nobody has been playing at all? 

Still taking a break from scratch offs.

United States
          Member #107553
          March 9, 2011
          116 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2014, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Ghost town up in here. Nobody has been playing at all? 

Still taking a break from scratch offs.

I was just thinking the same thing. Geez everyone must be sick...,of the crap GA is doing to us. Well I haven't played at all.., until today. But I don't even know why ... But I did. At lunch a coworker and I were talking about how bad Georgia had become with the lottery. They drain your pockets and hang you out to dry, and not even care. But we agreed on one thing more, the winners are out there SOMEWHERE and the $30 game can eat our shorts. Lol. 

Long story short, we ended up going to a gas station and buying $50 worth of tickets. $25/$25. We ended up getting 50 $1 tickets. Lady Bucks. Well..., out of 50 tickets, 9!!!!! 9 of them won. 9!!!! WTF!!!!! Paying out a staggering $13 bucks!!!! Omg! This crap is awful . I'm done 

http://s23.postimg.org/8nbip9u97/image.jpg

Rhyno's 2014 BIG'UNS- 1 $500 Lucky Loot, 1 $2,500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2014, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I was just thinking the same thing. Geez everyone must be sick...,of the crap GA is doing to us. Well I haven't played at all.., until today. But I don't even know why ... But I did. At lunch a coworker and I were talking about how bad Georgia had become with the lottery. They drain your pockets and hang you out to dry, and not even care. But we agreed on one thing more, the winners are out there SOMEWHERE and the $30 game can eat our shorts. Lol. 

Long story short, we ended up going to a gas station and buying $50 worth of tickets. $25/$25. We ended up getting 50 $1 tickets. Lady Bucks. Well..., out of 50 tickets, 9!!!!! 9 of them won. 9!!!! WTF!!!!! Paying out a staggering $13 bucks!!!! Omg! This crap is awful . I'm done 

http://s23.postimg.org/8nbip9u97/image.jpg

Probably would have done better buying $2 tickets. I have made profit on buying  bunches of $1 tickets a couple times.

United States
              Member #107553
              March 9, 2011
              116 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2014, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Probably would have done better buying $2 tickets. I have made profit on buying  bunches of $1 tickets a couple times.

This was my first time playing these, actually. And I was hoping for the lady bug near the end to keep the losses somewhat understanding, but nope. Just a bunch of frogs, tulips, ants and roses. Ew! I'm definitely not touching this game again. Or prob any other $1 game. My friend was as mad as I am and was., but I think after work he hit the Keno... Not me!

da hood
                United States
                Member #155445
                May 18, 2014
                8 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2014, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Been trying to post but idk whats been goin on had wrote 3 or 4 looong posts which faiked to appear which is y i hav to keep this short. Went down 600 playing mostly 20s and 30s last week but kept at it wit da 30s got my money back plus an xtra 250 which i bought da new Jordan's with so if u can stay wit it cause its just a matter of time b4 one of us hits for da grand prize

da hood
                  United States
                  Member #155445
                  May 18, 2014
                  8 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2014, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Sorry cant post piks and too lazy to learn, will soon though

da hood
                    United States
                    Member #155445
                    May 18, 2014
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2014, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Got murdered again, bought a whole book of 30s and these results are ridiculous, 000-3 losers,4 and 5 both $40, 6 loser, 7 another 40 and da rest losers ay yi yi

United States
                      Member #154258
                      April 9, 2014
                      3 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2014, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

What does everyone think of the new $20 ticket Maxinum Money Madness where the top prize is "only" $20,000 and the odds of hitting the over 100 top prizes is 1 in about 10,000. I haven't seen a ticket like this before.

United States
                        Member #154258
                        April 9, 2014
                        3 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2014, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Also same ticket: odds of $100 is 1 in 80, $300 is 1 in 171, and $5,000 is 1 in 120,000

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                          Los Angeles, California
                          United States
                          Member #149492
                          December 2, 2013
                          919 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2014, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

What does everyone think of the new $20 ticket Maxinum Money Madness where the top prize is "only" $20,000 and the odds of hitting the over 100 top prizes is 1 in about 10,000. I haven't seen a ticket like this before.

I think it's only a matter of time before we get a game like that here.  Right now, we just have the $5 game with a top prize of $500, but I can see $10 and $20 games with similar low but numerous top prizes in the future.  I hear that $5 game is selling well, so the interest and demand is there.

Personally, I'd pass though.  1 in 10,000 odds is still a tough nut to crack.

Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #153005
                            March 3, 2014
                            331 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I'll give Maximum Money Madness a try. This is way better than that $7,500 a week for life. I only tried that 3 times and lost each time. 

I like thats its not number matching, so theres no confusion. You either see the symbol/symbols or you don't. I like thats theres a $50 winner in each roll. Winning $300 is also very attainable. Yeah the top prize isn't much, but I'm not all about hitting 1 million anyways. 20k would still be nice LOL. 

$1 and $2 tickets are garbage odds wise. 1 in 4.24 isn't good considering the $25,000 payout has 1 in 3.95. 

$5 $450,000 Big Money looks like a cool ticket, which is why I'm sure it will stink lol. I'll try it out 4-6 times, and if I don't hit anything thats it. 

I'll wait a few more weeks to try the $5 and $20.

United States
                              Member #107553
                              March 9, 2011
                              116 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

I'll give Maximum Money Madness a try. This is way better than that $7,500 a week for life. I only tried that 3 times and lost each time. 

I like thats its not number matching, so theres no confusion. You either see the symbol/symbols or you don't. I like thats theres a $50 winner in each roll. Winning $300 is also very attainable. Yeah the top prize isn't much, but I'm not all about hitting 1 million anyways. 20k would still be nice LOL. 

$1 and $2 tickets are garbage odds wise. 1 in 4.24 isn't good considering the $25,000 payout has 1 in 3.95. 

$5 $450,000 Big Money looks like a cool ticket, which is why I'm sure it will stink lol. I'll try it out 4-6 times, and if I don't hit anything thats it. 

I'll wait a few more weeks to try the $5 and $20.

Kind of a breathe of fresh air to know I can actually buy a $20 ticket and not have to hunt down my win via a matching number. I think I'll like this one. I'll play some on Friday.

Page 34 of 75