Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1122 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Dracos.

Page 42 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Lexington, SC
United States
Member #153877
March 28, 2014
81 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2014, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Good deal!

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #156081
    June 7, 2014
    83 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2014, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Stopped this morning to do some laundry since my 3 month old washer had to die on me last night!!! Well there was a store beside my laundry place so while I was waiting on my clothes to finish I went in for a few tickets. I was only going to play one or two but I ended up spending $50 bucks in one go. Here's what went down 

$10 Million $$ Match # 017 won. But just a TICKET

1 $20 Black Series # 002 won but again JUST a TICKET

2 $5 Black Series 43-44, both were duds

5 $2 Black Series 81-85, one winner, #082 for $5

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Stopped into a Publix and got 3 tickets and all of them turned out to be winners AGAIN. 

$5 Mega Money Madness #051

$5 $2,000 A Week For Life #010

$10 Jumbo Jumbo Bucks Anniversary Edition #018

Spent $20 and got back $55! $35 Profit! Hope this hot streak keeps going for a little while longer.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #156081
        June 7, 2014
        83 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Is there any news regarding any new games releasing this coming up Tuesday? I've asked around in a few of the stores I go to, and all have said they haven't heard anything about any, if any at all. The last set was released July 22nd, so there should be a new batch on the way shouldn't it? I'm just ready for something new to play. The current stuff is pretty bland to me now. I love the Million $$ Match, but as of late it's either just break even or lose. And the black series to me is just a promotional game that GA throws out to fatten their pockets with the 2nd chance for that dang car! I don't bother with that because I see it as the same as trying to hit the Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot... I'd just like something newer to play! Hopefully they'll get that out this time..

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2014, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Is there any news regarding any new games releasing this coming up Tuesday? I've asked around in a few of the stores I go to, and all have said they haven't heard anything about any, if any at all. The last set was released July 22nd, so there should be a new batch on the way shouldn't it? I'm just ready for something new to play. The current stuff is pretty bland to me now. I love the Million $$ Match, but as of late it's either just break even or lose. And the black series to me is just a promotional game that GA throws out to fatten their pockets with the 2nd chance for that dang car! I don't bother with that because I see it as the same as trying to hit the Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot... I'd just like something newer to play! Hopefully they'll get that out this time..

I guess new tickets come out next Tuesday. Might just wait till then to play again. I'll play it by day I guess.

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2014, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Only 2 new tickets and they both don't seem any good. The expected Atlanta Falcons $5 ticket and a lame $1 ticket. sigh...

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #156081
              June 7, 2014
              83 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2014, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Only 2 new tickets and they both don't seem any good. The expected Atlanta Falcons $5 ticket and a lame $1 ticket. sigh...

There's actually supposed to be 4 new releases today. The site just has 2 of them listed. They are a $1, $2 new LIMITED JUMBO BUCKS, a $5 Falcons and a $10 Multi-Colored ticket called $1,250,000 Cash Bonanza. I haven't even anywhere to see if they were out in stores yet but I'm about to.

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #156081
                June 7, 2014
                83 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2014, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Found them!! http://s30.postimg.org/3masgv11d/image.jpg

Lol!!  Wish us luck!!

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2014, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Found them!! http://s30.postimg.org/3masgv11d/image.jpg

Lol!!  Wish us luck!!

Good luck, what are the odds on that ticket? 

Thats weird of GA Lottery to not list the other 2 tickets.

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #156081
                    June 7, 2014
                    83 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2014, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Good luck, what are the odds on that ticket? 

Thats weird of GA Lottery to not list the other 2 tickets.

Odds of winning as stated on the back of the ticket are 1:4.22. About the same as the Classic Jumbo Bucks. For overall prize odds, the morons at GA Lottery forgot to give us that information. I think they're waiting to see how much money they can snatch off people before making that available. Bunch of sillies working there if you ask me.

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #156081
                      June 7, 2014
                      83 Posts
                      Posted: August 26, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Other than the complete pack of the new $2 game that I went out to buy today (we haven't started on it yet), I played some from another store. The store I went to after I purchased the book said they were already on their 3rd roll of the new Jumbo Bucks since 11 am this morning. Idk if someone stood and played ticket after ticket or rolls were sold, but I thought dang that's a lot!!! But the roll I bought from was already on 112, so I purchased one at a time until I hit. Well it only took 4 duds to find my first JUMBO symbol on this booger. It was a JUMBO $3 with another match of $5 for $20. I stopped playing those vas bought 2 of the $5 Falcons game which was on # 14 and # 15. Both hit. For a TICKET of course. But I took the $10 and left up $10 for that session.

BlueSilverNinja's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                        Warner Robins, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #139546
                        February 25, 2013
                        35 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2014, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Hi Speedy5575,

These special tickets hit me by surprise!

I have seen the new $10 ticket they have out, must be a special ticket because GA Lottery's website does not have it listed.

It looks interesting...

I stopped playing for awhile but now I think since its heading towards the holiday season, I'm going 

to try my hand at playing some of these new games. Happy Hunting and good luck on the $2 pack of the new

Jumbo Bucks Special Edition.

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #153005
                          March 3, 2014
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2014, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Tried the $5 Falcons ticket #028 & #027 and the $10 1,250,000 Cash Bonanza #021 and all of them were losers. 

I'll give the Cash Bonanza a few more tries. Falcons ticket I'm sure I'll play a couple more times.

United States
                            Member #158488
                            August 24, 2014
                            2 Posts
                            Posted: August 27, 2014, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I cannot believe my luck here! Just came back from Florida all I could get were $30, $50, and even one HUN ticket on the $25 dollar ticket down there. I took a chance with these and finally got a good symbol with the win of $500 at a local Exxon convenience store. I also won a fifty dollar one as well. Pretty happy!

$500$50

Yeah!

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #156081
                              June 7, 2014
                              83 Posts
                              Posted: August 27, 2014, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

The roll of the $2 new Jumbo Bucks, did not deliver as I hoped it would. Out of 150 tickets there were 37 winners, the highest being a $50 win on #131. (JUMBO symbol with a $10). Also found 3 other JUMBO symbols with a $1 and a $2 match for $7, got that combo twice. Another one had a JUMBO with a $2 and a $5 win for $15. There were also 2 tickets in the book where all numbers matched, but they were rather low payouts at $1 and $2 all wins. 

All in all, the roll paid back out $184 out of the $300 that was put into it. I guess that's about average, but the husband and I agreed that we def will not be doing another roll of these and that it's best to play them by 5s and hope for the best. 

Also, I forgot that a point in the middle of the roll, there were 15 straight losers. That bites too. I just hope all rolls of this game aren't like that.

Page 42 of 75