Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1119 replies. Last post 5 days ago by skeptic.

Page 45 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1089 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Nice winners, skeptic, but didn't you mean to post them in the Florida scratchers thread rather than Georgia?  Smile

Thanks for pointing it out !!! LOL

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #153005
    March 3, 2014
    331 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2014, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I spent $50 and got back $37. I lost on a bunch of $5 tickets like the Mega Money Madness ticket and $20 Million Blowout. All my $25,000 Payout tickets were losers and that was $10 total. 

I did get a Free Ticket on the $20 21 Black Series ticket #003, for my first winner on that one. 

Then I played 4 of the $1 Star Spangled 7's and I got a $17 winner on one of them. I'm trying to upload a picture to another site to post here, but its not working.

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2014, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Played 2 of the Falcons tickets and lost. I also played 1 of the $20 21 Black series tickets #010 and lost too.

I can't win anything good right now. My favorite store is garbage right now, so I'm done playing there for a little bit.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #156081
        June 7, 2014
        83 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2014, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Played 2 of the Falcons tickets and lost. I also played 1 of the $20 21 Black series tickets #010 and lost too.

I can't win anything good right now. My favorite store is garbage right now, so I'm done playing there for a little bit.

It's the stores fault? Could be your timing? Lol try once more! Make that the limit though. Don't go too far out if you can't swim... Only god knows what'll happen then..

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #153005
          March 3, 2014
          331 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

It's the stores fault? Could be your timing? Lol try once more! Make that the limit though. Don't go too far out if you can't swim... Only god knows what'll happen then..

Its definitely not the timing because I have played at many different times. I'm not trying that store for a little bit. I just want to change things up a bit. They hardly have any $10 tickets, and I want to play some specific ones that they don't have. I have been losing on $5 tickets left and right at that store, and I'm just tired of it.

Georgia
            United States
            Member #158146
            August 13, 2014
            76 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2014, 11:28 am - IP Logged

I have been aching to get some tickets this week. I bought three $7500 A Week For Life numbers 001-003 from the machine. Since they come out from high to low, I left 000 in there. Starting to feel some kind of way. Well, I spent $60 and won $30 on ticket 001. I am wondering if 000 is a dud or maybe ticket. I wouldn't want to walk all the way back for to spend money and win the same amount back. However, ticket number 003 had the same winning number I had for the $30 win. The prize......$250,000!! Fudge!!!! Thud

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #153005
              March 3, 2014
              331 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2014, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 $5 $2,000 A Week For Life's (#057 & #056) and 1 $10 $1,250,000 Cash Bonanza (#007). The #057 $2,000 A Week For Life was a winner and so was the Cash Bonanza. 

Spent $20 and got back $25. I'll take any kind of profit right now.

I saw an advertisement while I was at the store for all the new tickets coming out on Tuesday. Theres a random $1 ticket, Walking Dead $2 ticket, $5 Cadillac Riches, and $5 Hit 500. Guess Georgia wanted to follow suit of other states and bring out their own Hit $500 ticket.

Georgia
                United States
                Member #158146
                August 13, 2014
                76 Posts
                Posted: September 18, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I went an spent another $100 today at a different Publix. Purchased the $7500 Week for Life. Tickets 002-006. The only winner was 005 for $25. I used my $30 winnings from earlier to buy this set. I spent in total $160 and won $55. Oh well, I only got $25 left so I think I will hold on to that until I get to another store and maybe get the last ticket I left in the machine tomorrow.

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  868 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2014, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Played a few $20 Black Series yesterday.  The third one hit for $40.  Decided to play Cash Spectacular with the winnings.  The first one was a free ticket.  This store has free books (not in a case or machine) so I told her to give me the one on the other side which was ticket #009.

Very happy to see one of these again!  It has been a long drought.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

United States
                    Member #158848
                    September 5, 2014
                    294 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2014, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I went an spent another $100 today at a different Publix. Purchased the $7500 Week for Life. Tickets 002-006. The only winner was 005 for $25. I used my $30 winnings from earlier to buy this set. I spent in total $160 and won $55. Oh well, I only got $25 left so I think I will hold on to that until I get to another store and maybe get the last ticket I left in the machine tomorrow.

When I have a hundred bucks to spend, I usually do better when I buy ten $10 cards, than when I buy five $20 cards. More chances to win, plain and simple.

Scratchers ~ Cash 5 ~ Powerball ~ Mega Millions

Douglasville, GA
                      United States
                      Member #126604
                      April 12, 2012
                      868 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

So I went to the bank to deposit some of my winnings. I am near this store I usually don't win much at.  Was going to pass by then said what the heck!  So I swerve over and pull in the parking lot.  I buy one Cash Spectacular and lose.  Now I am regretting it.  I said well let me try one more then I am outta here!  Got one and a $20 Black Series.  Both lost!  I said now I am out of money so I will need to hit the ATM.  I am thinking idiot you just put money in don't take it out!  I pushed down my voice of reason.  Got just enough for one more ticket.  Lost again!!!!! I said you don't need this.  You just won so leave.  Pushed down that voice again and hit the ATM.  I got enough to buy 2 more tickets and I am out for sure!  I bought one listening to my voice this time thinking keep $30 in your pocket since this one out could be a winner.  Glad I did and didn't listen to that voice!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Atlanta, GA
                        United States
                        Member #153005
                        March 3, 2014
                        331 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2014, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

So I went to the bank to deposit some of my winnings. I am near this store I usually don't win much at.  Was going to pass by then said what the heck!  So I swerve over and pull in the parking lot.  I buy one Cash Spectacular and lose.  Now I am regretting it.  I said well let me try one more then I am outta here!  Got one and a $20 Black Series.  Both lost!  I said now I am out of money so I will need to hit the ATM.  I am thinking idiot you just put money in don't take it out!  I pushed down my voice of reason.  Got just enough for one more ticket.  Lost again!!!!! I said you don't need this.  You just won so leave.  Pushed down that voice again and hit the ATM.  I got enough to buy 2 more tickets and I am out for sure!  I bought one listening to my voice this time thinking keep $30 in your pocket since this one out could be a winner.  Glad I did and didn't listen to that voice!

Interesting way to hit $1000. Congrats! I think you'll be good for a while. 

I saw the new tickets came out today. GA Lottery's site is having issues right now, so I can't see all the detailed odds for each game. The Odds on Hit $500 look awful, but the odds on Cadillac Riches don't look too bad. Not the best month for releases thats for sure, but hopefully I'll have some luck on them.

Ga
                          United States
                          Member #133473
                          September 30, 2012
                          108 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey Herd, good to hear from you men. Congrats on the great win, what ticket number was that?, very good story also, you were persistent and it paid off. I haven't play in two weeks and plan on keeping it that way.

Douglasville, GA
                            United States
                            Member #126604
                            April 12, 2012
                            868 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2014, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey Herd, good to hear from you men. Congrats on the great win, what ticket number was that?, very good story also, you were persistent and it paid off. I haven't play in two weeks and plan on keeping it that way.

Thanks Gold and Falcon. It was ticket 006. I had stopped playing too then got the urge this week. I am going back into retirement though. I have learned after a couple good wins like that it will be a long stretch before i hit like that again. By that time i have given all my winnings back!

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #158146
                              August 13, 2014
                              76 Posts
                              Posted: September 24, 2014, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Nice win goherd14!! How much do you get after taxes? Or do they take out taxes? Have you ever claimed at the airport kiosk? I hate driving in downtown Atlanta.

I got my little cash this week to start playing up. I got $400 to play with but I started with $190. I bought 3 $10 Million Spectacular games and 5 21 Black Series.

21 Black Series 004-008 spent $100

winners 004 $30

008 $30

$10 Million Spectacular 004-006 spent $90

winner 005 $50

Total winnings $110. It's not bad but I would have preferred to hit at least $100 on the $10 Million Spectacular. Oh well..I'll just enter the losers into the second chance winnings.

So, I'll take those winnings and try something else today.

Page 45 of 75