Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia Lottery Scratch Offs

1119 replies. Last post 5 days ago by skeptic.

Page 47 of 75
PrintE-mailLink
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #153005
March 3, 2014
331 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2014, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Stick with the $10 and up cards. Top prizes are bigger and odds are better.

A friend of mine buys $2 cards religiously, and gets raped repeatedly. One time he bought thirty of them at one time - 27 losers and 3 break even cards. So he lost $54 on a $60 purchase. Some people never learn.

I typically buy ten $10 cards at a time, and will usually hit at least a $100 card, along with two or three smaller winners.

I try to stick to $10s, but I haven't had luck on anything lately. If I'm just spending $10 a week, then some weeks I won't want to buy just 1 $10 ticket.

2 $10s ideally would be the best, but I don't want to do that too often at the moment. $100 worth of tickets is out of the question for me. I don't feel comfortable doing that at all right now.

Georgia
    United States
    Member #158146
    August 13, 2014
    76 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2014, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

They updated the remaining scratch off tickets and it appears no one has yet to claim the top prize for $20 21 Series Black and the $10 Cash Bonanza. I have been sticking with the 21 Black Series for about 4 days now and all I'm winning after spending $100 is $50 to $70. I think the lowest was $40 with two tickets back to back. I'm thinking, they are not releasing any top prizes until the car give away is over. I got so many losers to enter until I should be a winner of at least the car. lol

Anyway, I'm wondering if anybody has had any major hits with any tickets. I don't care for the new Cadillac game. The machine can't even scan the ticket to check to see if it's a winner in case you miss something. I kept getting 'rejected inquiry'. So, I've gotten the clerks to check to make sure. Something is weird about those tickets.

Anyway, maybe somebody will hit something big soon but I think I am going to quit playing for a couple of weeks cause the loss is getting too great for  my wallet. 

Good luck!!

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2014, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

They updated the remaining scratch off tickets and it appears no one has yet to claim the top prize for $20 21 Series Black and the $10 Cash Bonanza. I have been sticking with the 21 Black Series for about 4 days now and all I'm winning after spending $100 is $50 to $70. I think the lowest was $40 with two tickets back to back. I'm thinking, they are not releasing any top prizes until the car give away is over. I got so many losers to enter until I should be a winner of at least the car. lol

Anyway, I'm wondering if anybody has had any major hits with any tickets. I don't care for the new Cadillac game. The machine can't even scan the ticket to check to see if it's a winner in case you miss something. I kept getting 'rejected inquiry'. So, I've gotten the clerks to check to make sure. Something is weird about those tickets.

Anyway, maybe somebody will hit something big soon but I think I am going to quit playing for a couple of weeks cause the loss is getting too great for  my wallet. 

Good luck!!

I haven't even hit a winner in about 2 weeks period. Played that Cadillac ticket 3 times and lost every single time. Only 2 of them were back to back. 

I haven't had any luck on the Cash Bonanza ticket. Most I have ever won on it was $15. I'm laying low for now, so I'm not playing much when I do play.

Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #153005
        March 3, 2014
        331 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2014, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 $5 Cadillac Riches today #039 and #038. Turns out I got back to back winners. I'll post them in order...

It's nothing big, but I'll take a double up session any day. Its not often you see back to back winners on $5 tickets.

Georgia
          United States
          Member #158146
          August 13, 2014
          76 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I played that game twice and I didn't like it too much. There should be a winner coming soon. They just posted a top prize winner for Cash Bonanza this week. The story was in news feed.

Georgia
            United States
            Member #158146
            August 13, 2014
            76 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2014, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Also , the Jingle Jumbo Bucks holiday scratch offs are coming out in another two weeks I think. Way too many games out if you ask me.

xscutie's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #158099
              August 11, 2014
              895 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2014, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Got this last night at a store in Douglasville.  Ticket number 001..  Couldn't believe my eyes when I scratched it. 

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3157 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Great hit xs.

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #158099
                  August 11, 2014
                  895 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2014, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Great hit xs.

Thanks RedStang,

It came right on time :)

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #158146
                    August 13, 2014
                    76 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2014, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Got this last night at a store in Douglasville.  Ticket number 001..  Couldn't believe my eyes when I scratched it. 

Whoa!! $10,000!!!!! I know you are estatic!! Congrats!! Banana

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #158146
                      August 13, 2014
                      76 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2014, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could be optimistic. I bought between 4 and 5 of those new Cadillac riches game and nothing but winners for tickets. These games are coming out with nothing but crap. I'm going back to playing the old tickets. This is just some BS!!

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        868 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

That is one beautiful ticket! Congrats!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Atlanta, GA
                          United States
                          Member #158099
                          August 11, 2014
                          895 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2014, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Whoa!! $10,000!!!!! I know you are estatic!! Congrats!! Banana

Thank you, I was overly excited!!!

Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #158099
                            August 11, 2014
                            895 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2014, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

That is one beautiful ticket! Congrats!

Goherd14,

yes it was. Thanks

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              868 Posts
                              Posted: October 7, 2014, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Here are a couple of my wins from last week and today.  The 10X one is from today.

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Page 47 of 75