Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Pick3 system with past performace proof?

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 3 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2014, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

After reading of the posts.
No offense, but, allow me to LOL!

The basic question is: Is it possible to develope, or is there a winning prediction system for any lottery game?
Winning system being one where the user punches a key and automatically receives a winning combination for the next drawing often
enough to ensure a profit.

Answer: Not No, but Hell NO!

Cut it, slice it any way you want. There is no way anyone or any 'system' can know exactly which numbers will come out of those
ball machines. Heck, even the lottery operators don't know!

The question then becomes:

Is there a method that a player can use that will 'possibly' produce winning numbers?
My answer is: YES!

Using rational and easily understood TRACKING methods, following precise and repetitive rituals that show current TRENDS, is the only
way to go, in my opinion.
But even then, one has to possess a commodity known as LUCK.
Gambling generally means you win some, you lose a lot - with some exceptions. There are folks who always win!
All most lottery gamblers can do is figure a way to 'read the cards,' knowing in advance that any method will have a high failure rate.
I have a workout that came about after many years of trial and error.
I'm in Texas and my methods work often enough to make it worthwhile, provided I keep the work and analysis sheets up-to-date.
The basic question I deal with is - What's Next?
I have worksheets that help me answer that question as many times as needed in forming combinations for play.
My strategy will work in other states.
Winning is hard, but not impossible.
The fact that many lottery gamblers are winning everyday ought to be evidence enough that winning methods exist.
All one has to do is figure out what works best for their particular situation.
But, be cautious. Don't listen to folks who say that there is a 'mathematical' solution - there isn't one!
I never use any mathematical formula other than simple addition to learn how often a particular fact has occurred over a specific time period.
Enough said!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1649 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2014, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Thinking of...

Okay, no problem for Lucky...trust me. Also, if this makes absolutely no sense to you on any level whatsoever, then you really don't understand the true mathematics in relation to the game. Let's take your $3 deal and play it twice per day for seven plays, not seven days. This comes to $42. If you hit the least boxed payout amount which is what $40 or something after seven plays, on the tenth play, what you have accomplished is a hit with a still $20 deficit. Do you agree or disagree?

Does it not make sense that no matter how little you choose to spend, if the hit you encounter at some point doesn't cover what you've spent up until then, you're really not progressing or benefitting at all? Except, maybe for fun? Do you really feel that efficiency means nothing and has no place in this game? When's the last time you won either boxed or str8..,preferably boxed as it's cheaper and easier? What's the frequency between your wins if you don't mind me asking. I'm just trying to see how you really think here in terms of finances...don't be offended. I'm not.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1649 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2014, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

The basic question is: Is it possible to develope, or is there a winning prediction system for any lottery game?
      Winning system being one where the user punches a key and automatically receives a winning combination for the next drawing often

Cut it, slice it any way you want. There is no way anyone or any 'system' can know exactly which numbers will come out of those

Is there a method that a player can use that will 'possibly' produce winning numbers?

Using rational and easily understood TRACKING methods, following precise and repetitive rituals that show current TRENDS, is the only
      Gambling generally means you win some, you lose a lot - with some exceptions. There are folks who always win!
      All most lottery gamblers can do is figure a way to 'read the cards,' knowing in advance that any method will have a high failure rate.
      I'm in Texas and my methods work often enough to make it worthwhile, provided I keep the work and analysis sheets up-to-date.
      I have worksheets that help me answer that question as many times as needed in forming combinations for play.
      The fact that many lottery gamblers are winning everyday ought to be evidence enough that winning methods exist.
      But, be cautious. Don't listen to folks who say that there is a 'mathematical' solution - there isn't one!
      I never use any mathematical formula other than simple addition to learn how often a particular fact has occurred over a specific time period.
      Enough said!

I agree with your analysis here except the following: But, be cautious. Don't listen to folks who say that there is a 'mathematical' solution - there isn't one!

You must have a mathematical solution in reference to a proper balance of representative combinations, the money to play them, and the time it takes to hit...all while still ensuring a profit. If you're saying that you don't use math to keep up with how much you've spent, loss, and profited over 'X' amount of plays and time then you really don't know how well your system actually works. Math MUST BE A PART OF THIS GAME FROM START TO FINISH. A player can spend too much and have super high efficiency but, when a loss happens, it costs too much to lose and all profit is wiped out. I've been there. Then, you can spend too little but play many, many, many, many, times. Problem here is once again...the hit must be enough to cover all the losses to that point. If not, you've only recovered a portion and are still in the red. There must be a proper BALANCE of money and combinations.

That is the part no one will discuss...everyone wants everyone else to think that the winning ticket they posted just happened on the first play with $1.50. Everyone and their momma knows I'm the one that spends waaay too much money and I'm cool with that because I've posted back to back, and, day to day str8 wins although they were from online. Still legit, though. It costs me $75 to play this way.

All one has to do is figure out what works best for their particular situation.. 

This is why I spend what I do and play the way I play...it works near flawlessly. Lots of losing tickets involved, but all I care about is the one that matches the winning number when I play...and I match very frequently.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3928 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2014, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Scenerio>Imagine all balls with the same color, how do you find patterns dued to their behavior?  The so called 'patterns' is located because of each ball's ID(digits), right?. Balls do not have memory and 'is not the biggest misconception', I think it should  be  a starting concept to understand randomness.

Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2014, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

I agree with your analysis here except the following: But, be cautious. Don't listen to folks who say that there is a 'mathematical' solution - there isn't one!

You must have a mathematical solution in reference to a proper balance of representative combinations, the money to play them, and the time it takes to hit...all while still ensuring a profit. If you're saying that you don't use math to keep up with how much you've spent, loss, and profited over 'X' amount of plays and time then you really don't know how well your system actually works. Math MUST BE A PART OF THIS GAME FROM START TO FINISH. A player can spend too much and have super high efficiency but, when a loss happens, it costs too much to lose and all profit is wiped out. I've been there. Then, you can spend too little but play many, many, many, many, times. Problem here is once again...the hit must be enough to cover all the losses to that point. If not, you've only recovered a portion and are still in the red. There must be a proper BALANCE of money and combinations.

That is the part no one will discuss...everyone wants everyone else to think that the winning ticket they posted just happened on the first play with $1.50. Everyone and their momma knows I'm the one that spends waaay too much money and I'm cool with that because I've posted back to back, and, day to day str8 wins although they were from online. Still legit, though. It costs me $75 to play this way.

All one has to do is figure out what works best for their particular situation.. 

This is why I spend what I do and play the way I play...it works near flawlessly. Lots of losing tickets involved, but all I care about is the one that matches the winning number when I play...and I match very frequently.

L.L.

As a follow up, yet on a much larger scale, here's an old article I saved from the UK about some intelligent MIT math gurus that used math to figure how to make millions with the RIGHT AMOUNT OF COMBOS + TIMING. This, on a large scale lotto game mind you...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183070/MIT-maths-geniuses-netted-8million-Massachusetts-state-lottery-discovering-loophole.html.

Now, these smart folks knew that the same system I preach about right now would work if they had the resources. How in the hell can anyone say that it can't be done on such small scale games like Pick3/4...and consistently? On top of this, it obviously costs millions less to implement and there are millions less combinations to even deal with...we're talking only 1000 possible narrowed down to a few hundred in my case. Impossible? Really? Call these folks up, send 'em an email, message in a bottle, skype 'em, instagram 'em...whatever, and tell them it's impossible to be profitable on Pick 3/4. I haven't had a good laugh in a very long time on something like this.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10356 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

If you ever find out Peter St. Pierre's email or home address, send this to him. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.

onlymoney,

You read the info. from the NH lottery about 'Steve Player' and you believe there is a real Peter St. Pierre?

Bang Head

Probably another agent for 'Steve Player'.

Svengali says hello.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney,

You read the info. from the NH lottery about 'Steve Player' and you believe there is a real Peter St. Pierre?

Bang Head

Probably another agent for 'Steve Player'.

Svengali says hello.

Scared

Yes, I read about Steve, but I thought I covered this aspect of the story a while back. Someone brought up the same point as you just did, saying Peter is cohorting with Steve, and I responded by writing that if indeed this was a marketing plan by Steve to sell more systems, it was created by a really bad marketer. They cross their fingers, after spending thousands of dollars on losing tickets to prove they are really winning, when they're not, and in the hole. lol

They cross their fingers hoping some guy like me will come out of the woodwork and notice them.

I see NO motive for such an irresponsible behavior on both Steve and his so called "sidekick" Peter.

What a great plan, finally, after almost five years, and hundreds of thousands of losing tickets, someone on LP recognized the connection of the wins, and bought it hook, line and sinker. We got him now. After five years, the patience paid off. Now this Onlymoney sucker will spread the word out on LP and it will spread like wildfire.

YES THE PLAN DID WORK !           Green laugh

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7325 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2014, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

destinycreation,

I have made some backtests for NH both P3 & P4 more than two months by using his system just

now.  But it's still NOTHING!!! 

Saying NOTHING means we can not get the real profit (not the wins) constantly

I think firmly that no one wants to spend $200 plus for getting $100 or $0

by using a system weekly.

In fact, some members always said: these SYSTEMS should work if they are TWEAKED.

But we have never looked any tweaking activities about those systems such as Boomerang x4

...until now.

The most things we looked at here just is the introductions about those "SYSTEMS".

So it's still some disguised forms of advertising.

Player's strategy depends on how the 12 ten number groups are constructed. If each of the groups are mathematically arranged with a 2 if 3 digit match guarantee, they should produce hits. After reading a number of LP predictors claiming their 50 lines were "good for all states" for a month, I tested two groups of ten (20 lines) and got at least one hit (box and/or straight) in every pick-3 state/jurisdiction. The obvious question should be did my two groups show a profit and the answer is overall not even close, but I did manage to show a profit in a few states.

Most LP members are reluctant to share most of the system details and I can respect that because it's the same as giving away something you paid a couple hundred for. Without some information, it will be impossible to get any help if the system needs tweaking.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7325 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2014, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I read about Steve, but I thought I covered this aspect of the story a while back. Someone brought up the same point as you just did, saying Peter is cohorting with Steve, and I responded by writing that if indeed this was a marketing plan by Steve to sell more systems, it was created by a really bad marketer. They cross their fingers, after spending thousands of dollars on losing tickets to prove they are really winning, when they're not, and in the hole. lol

They cross their fingers hoping some guy like me will come out of the woodwork and notice them.

I see NO motive for such an irresponsible behavior on both Steve and his so called "sidekick" Peter.

What a great plan, finally, after almost five years, and hundreds of thousands of losing tickets, someone on LP recognized the connection of the wins, and bought it hook, line and sinker. We got him now. After five years, the patience paid off. Now this Onlymoney sucker will spread the word out on LP and it will spread like wildfire.

YES THE PLAN DID WORK !           Green laugh

For some reason it goes way over some heads that Peter St. Pierre has never claimed he uses Player's methods and Player has never claim any knowledge of St. Pierre's wins. The speculation that St. Pierre is using Player's methods is based on the similar winnings.

Winning pick-3 and 4 games and 5 minute Keno games are all in the timing and any system can work at the right time. Even a broken clock gives the right time twice a day.

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

For some reason it goes way over some heads that Peter St. Pierre has never claimed he uses Player's methods and Player has never claim any knowledge of St. Pierre's wins. The speculation that St. Pierre is using Player's methods is based on the similar winnings.

Winning pick-3 and 4 games and 5 minute Keno games are all in the timing and any system can work at the right time. Even a broken clock gives the right time twice a day.

Interesting point.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      886 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Enough said!

Hi, Bobby:

I want to know if your Tracking system is the same thing with your SLS (Substitute Lottery System  )?

Thanks for your sincere sharing!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                        Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10356 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

onlymoney,

There is no Steve.

'Steve Player' is a non-existent person created by a corporate think tank that comes up with systems and gets its customers to road test them.

So yeah, that plan did work and keeps working because people who desperately want to believe in a system believe in Steve Player.

There's only one consistent system - the last line of my sig describes it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2014, 12:38 am - IP Logged

onlymoney,

There is no Steve.

'Steve Player' is a non-existent person created by a corporate think tank that comes up with systems and gets its customers to road test them.

So yeah, that plan did work and keeps working because people who desperately want to believe in a system believe in Steve Player.

There's only one consistent system - the last line of my sig describes it.

So the group spent hundreds of thousands in the hole to gain a few suckers for 49.95 a pop? I need to know what drugs you are taking, cause I want some..lol

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #150273
                            December 18, 2013
                            495 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2014, 9:44 am - IP Logged

I find it odd that this steve and peter are regular winners noted in the NH winners list. Are they connected or is it two different gigs? who knows for sure but it looks like part of a marketing scheme to purposely make it look like oh this guy must be using one of steve's systems and it must work. This website and it's long list of systems looks like it's been around for a long time....how many systems can there be? how has the rest of the world completely missed the 100's of ways one can beat the lottery when looking at all of the systems he is selling?

Here is what i think. This website must be doing well in sales or they would not continue to make more and more systems to sell. What i see is some guys laughing as the money keeps rolling in>> which bankrolls their tickets without them having to spend a dime of their own money to gamble against the odds. What better way to play the odds then with someone else's money through a scheme such as this. They aren't the one's losing thousands of dollars to gamble on enough tickets to hit winners frequently, it's those who are bankrolling their accounts by buying their systems.
                            Scam artist are all too good at clouding one's judgement.. especially when it comes to gambling. I think sadly way too many people want it to be soo badly and it's that thinking that these scam artist are counting on.
                              helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                              u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19911 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2014, 9:51 am - IP Logged

but patterns created by the behavior of the balls can somewhat be predicted on a relatively timely basis.

There are many more examples.

Yes, they can and there are and it's why I continue to preach that this is a game of patience and timing...everytime. Even so, it's still gonna cost more than what most of these folks wanna spend to really win and establish some efficiency. It all goes hand in hand...one piece of the solution left out foils the whole approach.

L.L.

Thanks for the preach Blue Angel

Let it Snow Snowman