Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Pick3 system with past performace proof?

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 3 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1532 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2014, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Logically speaking, its true for the lottery too.So the draw of 208 has a different personality than 745, but through their relating, we can better see more of their traits and functions.  Logically speaking, its true for the lottery too.So the draw of 208 has a different personality than 745, but through their relating, we can better see more of their traits and functions. 

Okay, let's just simplify this to the max. I mean, I can definitely have an appreciation for all the thought, logic, and intelligence that went into the post as a whole. No sarcasm here...I'm being honest, okay. However, if we look at your 208 example as say the mid-day draw and your 745 as the evening draw, what has happened is pretty darn clear to Lucky...and is what I've preached in the last few days. The straight even draw, which has a pair of evens on each side, simply 'switched' to a mixed combo on both sides.

74X and X45, respectively, are the results. Had a player simply been playing the group ODD-EVEN-ODD, (745) would've been there providing that their additional filtering worked out also. Rocket science has no place here, at all, and anyone trying to make this out to be more than what is outlined here is clearly living and playing in total darkness. Recognize the groups from one draw to the next and your lives will be so much easier.

L.L.

Hello Lucky Loser,

Pardon the high-falutin' language in my posts. Sometimes I can't help myself. Its true, our discussion doesn't have to be, as you say, "rocket-science" worthy, and yet maybe for some thats whats needed depending on the some total of who you are which again informs how you see the world. So what may be the "best" way of trying to analyze predicting the lottery will only be the "best" for some, but the 'worst' for others(Though there may be systems that can transcend "best and worst" labels ). But despite evidence to the contrary, I really like to keep things very, very simple, at least in my workouts and methods. The only reason I like to expound on an idea, is because it helps  us to see the 'whole' of an idea when its taken to its logical extension and maybe a little beyond that. The info gathered is then distilled to the essential '"truths". If a good concept can be thoroughly explained, then drilled down to the essentials, and because of that help me play 100% of the time, win 95% of my draws, all while playing less than 20 numbers, then maybe all that " high-falutin' " language would have been worth it, don't you think? You speak about recognizing the groups such as EVEN-EVEN-EVEN( 208) and ODD-EVEN-ODD (745). Thats good, and it has a lot of viability. If part of how you see the lottery is in fact in terms of these groupings, you need not stop there. I don't use these groupings, but you can for example take the idea of these groupings as far as one can go to discover what else may be hidden there.

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1532 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2014, 6:38 pm - IP Logged
    First let me say thank you so much for taking the time to share what you have. You certainly have flipped a switch and left me thinking about some things that i had not considered or thought of that i found not only interesting, but fascinating. I really enjoyed reading your responses as i always love to look at things from all angles and expand into uncharted territories that i had not considered before.
    But i do have a few things i am curious about that you stated.
     "In my opinion, when it comes to predicting the lottery, the weight of the lottery balls, the bins, test draws,diameter, density and bounce essentially don't matter, because they have already been taken into account when the lottery balls are drawn at the same time everyday like CLOCKWORK. There is a correspondence between the draw time of 12 PM on Wednesday to the draw-time of 12 PM on Thursday and so on. Furthermore, that correspondence stretches from the present draw to all the past draws that have ever occurred for that game, and to all the draws that that will occur in the future."
    "I'm saying that its okay that they use different ball pools, and different hoppers. When all probabilities collapse at the "cyclical-draw-time-manifestation-window", the one that remains and manifests will have a direct correspondence to the draw before and after it. Its also has a direct correspondence to the draw that fell 2 weeks ago, 3 months ago,  4 years ago, and etc.."
    "Everything that exists in the world is an actual  "thing" in time and space or an actual "point" in time and space. Notice that time means a sequence of events from the past to the future, and space means having physicality(LxWxH). So even a lottery ball, which is a point in space and time, has a real identity. As a matter of fact, a lottery draw is also a point in space and time, and so between any 2 or more points, 2 or more balls or 2 or more lottery draws, you can draw a connection between them."

But doesn't one need to take into consideration how cause and effect has effected or altered a sequence of events in order to establish it's future behavior or pattern? If one observed consecutive draws back to back over a period of time with the same balls, same bin and no other drawings conducted that were hidden from observation, then over a period of time i could see developing a pattern of behavior because everything remained the same in producing the results being observed, but if i am understanding you correctly, you are saying that none of that matters because whatever balls are drawn at noon every Tuesday for example, is what corresponds to all previous and future draws at noon on Tuesday. 

The problem with that though is that drawings are not clockwork per say and therefore not done precisely at the same time. So if the uni-wheel is balanced and keeps all that's in it in proportion, then really drawings are not matching a precise "point in time" anyway from drawing to drawing for it to be an effective measure of predictability. Last weeks drawing at 11:58 would have no relevance to this weeks noon drawing at 12:01 because they did not happen at the same precise point in time, which if i am understanding correctly, is your bases for why different balls, bins and any test draws between official draws has no relevance because it's the point in time repeating itself at the same point in time for each drawing that is relevant according to you. I just have to disagree on that particular theory.

Hello Candlelight777,

I so appreciate your thoughtful exchange.

Its true that the drawings may not be pin-point clockwork. Thats okay, and I will tell you why its okay a little later. There is great merit in having the draws come in at exactly the same time though. In my opinion, it creates an even deeper resonance with all the draws that have come before it and those that will come after it, at that time. By the way, if your state has 2 draws, there is also a resonance between the midday and evening draw. So if I have a midday draw and and evening draw in my state, I could use both the midday and evening draws together to find the next midday draw. Or I could use 2 back to back midday draws to find the next midday draw. Harder still, but still yet feasible, I could use the draw that fell 4 days, and the draw that falls tonight to find tomorrow's midday draw. How?

I can confidently do all this without worrying about any other factor, because I'm using the idea of PROPORTION. Its okay if the time is not super-exact, because I know there is proportion. In proportion, we assume that the world is a balanced wheel - A Uni-wheel. We also may by extension assume that the lottery is always a balanced and harmonious wheel. If this is the case, one soley has to use the past draws to find the next draw, and not worry about the bins, the balls, and even the exact time because they have already been accounted for and that information then becomes "embedded" in the lottery draw that appears. 

Candlelight777, what I'm saying is that the lottery draw appears the way it does with its draw numbers, because the bins, the weight of balls and etcetera, exchange coherent energy, or better yet, exchange and share information with the FIELD, the field of all events. It is true we are living in one Big Energy field, and anything that happens in any part of the field affects the whole field. This has already been proven in current and ongoing scientific experiments. Lottery draws are no exception to this, and will forever take in information from the field, and especially from the field of bins, ball weights, and test draws. Again this information directly gives rise to the draw numbers that appear.

I appreciate you're giving the ideas a think-through.

Kola

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1532 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

If there are no numbers on the balls, the game is null and void, The numbers on the ball help give the ball its essential identity. The ball is energy, or a field of energy. Coherent energy is information.  So putting a numbers on a ball impacts the information in the field of that ball, and impacts the information in the field for all numbers.

There seem to be a disconect here, the human mind is seeking information, but has no  relation to the balls perse, i do not think the balls are aware of their identity (it could color, digits....etc), so  to nullify a game because there's no identifications on the balls is  your viewpoint. The human brain seek patterns, it makes  things easier.

Hello adobea78,

I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what you think my disconnect may be. Please re-phrase it for me.

In the meantime...Yes, I agree with you. The visible universe is all pattern, so are we, and by extension we are compelled to seek it. I also agree that the balls may not be aware of their identity by the ways in which human beings identify them. In specific regard to the lottery I said , "if there are no numbers on the ball, the game is null and void", because of what I believe is the significance behind those numbers. I addressed this at some length in my response to Candlelight777.

Thanks for the exchange...

Kola

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3941 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2014, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello adobea78,

I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what you think my disconnect may be. Please re-phrase it for me.

In the meantime...Yes, I agree with you. The visible universe is all pattern, so are we, and by extension we are compelled to seek it. I also agree that the balls may not be aware of their identity by the ways in which human beings identify them. In specific regard to the lottery I said , "if there are no numbers on the ball, the game is null and void", because of what I believe is the significance behind those numbers. I addressed this at some length in my response to Candlelight777.

Thanks for the exchange...

Kola

Hello Kola,

From philosophical perspective, one can rationalize  anything and find the connecting dots, the human brain deals with theories(it could be factual and disputed in span of time). We're very limited in this dimension, so we pose questions and form rational paths, most of which are tentative, nothing is certain, words like 'compelled' and 'believe' in your text comfirms this. I say disconnect when you try in abstract terms to assert that the energy of the balls and corresponding numbers are correlated(plausible in philosophical sense). I start looking at predictions from the 'motherboard'(philosophical) and less on theories and is fun, so when I say everything is random, one has to ask 'what is Random' without preconception,this led me to a lot of reading, from "Markov chain model", 'Bayesian vs frquentist' approach in predicting in random events, etc..., the're a lot of mathematical theories and abstract equations, but am not interested, my interest is the philosophy behind those concepts.

Thanks for this dialoque....

Adobea 78

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2014, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Hello Kola,

From philosophical perspective, one can rationalize  anything and find the connecting dots, the human brain deals with theories(it could be factual and disputed in span of time). We're very limited in this dimension, so we pose questions and form rational paths, most of which are tentative, nothing is certain, words like 'compelled' and 'believe' in your text comfirms this. I say disconnect when you try in abstract terms to assert that the energy of the balls and corresponding numbers are correlated(plausible in philosophical sense). I start looking at predictions from the 'motherboard'(philosophical) and less on theories and is fun, so when I say everything is random, one has to ask 'what is Random' without preconception,this led me to a lot of reading, from "Markov chain model", 'Bayesian vs frquentist' approach in predicting in random events, etc..., the're a lot of mathematical theories and abstract equations, but am not interested, my interest is the philosophy behind those concepts.

Thanks for this dialoque....

Adobea 78

Hello adobea78,

I agree that the human brain is very limited in this dimension, and that we often over-rationalize many things in in order to find the connecting dots. And yet I think that at the end of doing it, we are not wholly wrong. We are often on a decent path, and there will be kernels of truth in our conclusions, especially when they are flipped around and observed from different perspectives.

I respect that you honestly pursued the question of what is random. The 'Markov Chain Model', and 'Bayesian vs. Frequentist' statistical analysis you mentioned makes for very interesting reading. 'Funnily enough', my belief in the general non-randomness of the lottery is further confirmed by the processes of my own system, which has Markovian Chain-like elements in it that accounts for the fluid and changing states of the lottery. It actually gives me more grist for my conclusions about the lottery and randomness, although I do agree that one doesn't have to make forays into Markov and Bayes to predict the lottery.

There are concepts or central themes that thread themselves through all of life and "non-life", These themes  are also true in something as "seemingly mundane" as the lottery. It is the centrality or universality of these concepts that lets me know I'm on at least a good path. And so like you, the underpinnings of my approach to predictions also hinges heavily on Concept and the philosophy behind the concept. I'm often reticent to post methods and systems, because although its sometimes neccassary, I know how aggressively reductionist it forces players to be.  So I rather enjoy posting the more helpful(in my opinion),  big picture, "grounding" concepts that  people can then apply to whatever method or system they use or want to invent.

As for my "disconnect" that you mention, I purposefully presented a roughly philosophical and scientific sketch of "energy, balls and number". We just have to agree to dis-agree about the conclusions I've drawn from my research. I do think that in varying degrees we would agree on a number of things, but our approaches, of course, would likely be quite different. All in all, I'm still learning from you and will happily imbibe as many ways of seeing the lottery as I can in order to firm up central themes. It all helps. Be well...

Kola

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2014, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Hello Lucky Loser,

Pardon the high-falutin' language in my posts. Sometimes I can't help myself. Its true, our discussion doesn't have to be, as you say, "rocket-science" worthy, and yet maybe for some thats whats needed depending on the some total of who you are which again informs how you see the world. So what may be the "best" way of trying to analyze predicting the lottery will only be the "best" for some, but the 'worst' for others(Though there may be systems that can transcend "best and worst" labels ). But despite evidence to the contrary, I really like to keep things very, very simple, at least in my workouts and methods. The only reason I like to expound on an idea, is because it helps  us to see the 'whole' of an idea when its taken to its logical extension and maybe a little beyond that. The info gathered is then distilled to the essential '"truths". If a good concept can be thoroughly explained, then drilled down to the essentials, and because of that help me play 100% of the time, win 95% of my draws, all while playing less than 20 numbers, then maybe all that " high-falutin' " language would have been worth it, don't you think? You speak about recognizing the groups such as EVEN-EVEN-EVEN( 208) and ODD-EVEN-ODD (745). Thats good, and it has a lot of viability. If part of how you see the lottery is in fact in terms of these groupings, you need not stop there. I don't use these groupings, but you can for example take the idea of these groupings as far as one can go to discover what else may be hidden there.

Kola

Okay, thanks for your response and I hope you find what you're looking for at some point. This logic is pretty much way out of my league so I'm gonna leave it to you's guys to figure it out and put it all together.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
              Indiana
              United States
              Member #150273
              December 18, 2013
              495 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2014, 1:11 pm - IP Logged
              Been real sick and now running a fever so i am just gonna say this before i crawl back under my pillow. I rarely play the P3 or P4 games, but after i posted yesterday i decided i was going to spend some time going over a lengthy history of winning numbers for the P3 games because the numbers are easier to work with. My goal was to go into it keeping in mind what Kola had shared because i must admit it sparked my curiosity on many levels. It was after spending much time with the P3 midday numbers and then shifting to the P3 evening numbers that i noticed how odd it was that midday vs evening numbers flowed differently, the flow was as different as night and day, yet both had a unique flow all it's own that i was noticing. I find that odd and interesting that the same drawings taken at two different points in the day could carry such different patterns and behaviors when looking at them over a six month period. I really don't think i would have noticed it had i not sought this out under the mindset i did and spent soo much time with midday numbers before shifting to evening numbers. I do know, i was really drawn in by the midday numbers for some reason and the way they were flowing from one drawing to the next.
              I am gonna continue to work with this and see where it takes me though because honestly, the older i get the more i realize it's easier, and many times more productive, to think outside the box then the effort it takes to remain within the restrictive walls of one.
              Thank you Kola for giving me a new perspective on things. Sorry if i am not explaining myself very well or have a bunch of mispelled words..i just feel sooo bad right now Twitch
                Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1532 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Okay, thanks for your response and I hope you find what you're looking for at some point. This logic is pretty much way out of my league so I'm gonna leave it to you's guys to figure it out and put it all together.

L.L.

Hello Lucky Loser,

Thanks for the good exchange and the well wishes. I hope that you continue to surprise and top yourself in your approach to the games. Take care.

Kola

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1532 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged
                  Been real sick and now running a fever so i am just gonna say this before i crawl back under my pillow. I rarely play the P3 or P4 games, but after i posted yesterday i decided i was going to spend some time going over a lengthy history of winning numbers for the P3 games because the numbers are easier to work with. My goal was to go into it keeping in mind what Kola had shared because i must admit it sparked my curiosity on many levels. It was after spending much time with the P3 midday numbers and then shifting to the P3 evening numbers that i noticed how odd it was that midday vs evening numbers flowed differently, the flow was as different as night and day, yet both had a unique flow all it's own that i was noticing. I find that odd and interesting that the same drawings taken at two different points in the day could carry such different patterns and behaviors when looking at them over a six month period. I really don't think i would have noticed it had i not sought this out under the mindset i did and spent soo much time with midday numbers before shifting to evening numbers. I do know, i was really drawn in by the midday numbers for some reason and the way they were flowing from one drawing to the next.
                  I am gonna continue to work with this and see where it takes me though because honestly, the older i get the more i realize it's easier, and many times more productive, to think outside the box then the effort it takes to remain within the restrictive walls of one.
                  Thank you Kola for giving me a new perspective on things. Sorry if i am not explaining myself very well or have a bunch of mispelled words..i just feel sooo bad right now Twitch

Hello Candlelight777,

You're welcome and yes, you did explain yourself well despite your fever. Thanks for being so open, and willing to think outside the box. I too find it often gets you the farthest. I wish you an exceptional descent on your lotterological journey into the "rabbit hole".

Please get some great hot bath soaks with some deep rest, and may the litres of water, bowls of broth, and healing herbs go down well. Take good care.

Kola

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2457 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I am looking for any system that shows it's performance if played for the certain period of time in the past like  3, 6, 12 or more months.

This coming Monday I'll be buying Steve player's "Private stock" system. A person in New Hampshire by the name of Peter St. Pierre has been utilizing this system to win the p-3 and p-4 relatively consistently for the past five years. Approximately 70 grand a year on average. I firmly believe Peter is using that system.

I can only afford the p-3 version right now, but i'll let everyone know how well it did after a lengthy backtest. But I believe Peter was tweaking the numbers to win consistently.

We'll see. Hurray!

Onlymoney, how do you know that he used this system?

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: January 20, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney, how do you know that he used this system?

The links below will help, but if you have time, read more posts from me on that thread. When clicking on the link, allow it enough time to take you to the specific post I made in the thread. In other words, don't try to adjust the page by messing around with the side bar on your computer. let the link do it's job. This link is called a "permalink". It takes you directly to a post made by a certain member (me in this case) within a thread. In this way, you don't have to scroll the whole page up or down looking for my specific comment.

The similar amounts won by Peter matched too closely to Steve's system check shown in his promo page in the hard copy of his systems as proof, 4,160 dollars to be exact. There were other amounts that matched but not much as that one. Most of the amounts didn't match but there were many times the 4160 showed in the five year period, so it raised a red flag. That's too much to be a coincidence, especially for FIVE YEARS NOW !. lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3039104

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3034168

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                        Member #90040
                        April 20, 2010
                        487 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2014, 1:27 am - IP Logged

I am looking for any system that shows it's performance if played for the certain period of time in the past like  3, 6, 12 or more months.

This coming Monday I'll be buying Steve player's "Private stock" system. A person in New Hampshire by the name of Peter St. Pierre has been utilizing this system to win the p-3 and p-4 relatively consistently for the past five years. Approximately 70 grand a year on average. I firmly believe Peter is using that system.

I can only afford the p-3 version right now, but i'll let everyone know how well it did after a lengthy backtest. But I believe Peter was tweaking the numbers to win consistently.

We'll see. Hurray!

onlymoney, have you purchased the system as you said?

Can you make any money?

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2014, 1:40 am - IP Logged

onlymoney, have you purchased the system as you said?

Can you make any money?

Yes and Yes, but like I said, I'm testing. I refuse to spend until I find out how Peter tweaked it. If not, I'll find my own.

United States
                            Member #129868
                            June 30, 2012
                            2457 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2014, 5:47 am - IP Logged

The links below will help, but if you have time, read more posts from me on that thread. When clicking on the link, allow it enough time to take you to the specific post I made in the thread. In other words, don't try to adjust the page by messing around with the side bar on your computer. let the link do it's job. This link is called a "permalink". It takes you directly to a post made by a certain member (me in this case) within a thread. In this way, you don't have to scroll the whole page up or down looking for my specific comment.

The similar amounts won by Peter matched too closely to Steve's system check shown in his promo page in the hard copy of his systems as proof, 4,160 dollars to be exact. There were other amounts that matched but not much as that one. Most of the amounts didn't match but there were many times the 4160 showed in the five year period, so it raised a red flag. That's too much to be a coincidence, especially for FIVE YEARS NOW !. lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3039104

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3034168

Thanks, onlymoney.

United States
                              Member #129868
                              June 30, 2012
                              2457 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2014, 5:48 am - IP Logged

Yes and Yes, but like I said, I'm testing. I refuse to spend until I find out how Peter tweaked it. If not, I'll find my own.

Do your thing, I can't wait to see what you come up with.