Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Pick3 system with past performace proof?

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 3 years ago by chrissy16.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
good karma's avatar - chi
Scottsdale, Arizona
United States
Member #119424
November 23, 2011
54 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Dear Onlymoney,      GOOD FOR YOU !!   GO FOR IT !!   No need to defend your actions, You are right!!

I am totally on your side and agree with you.   I have many friends who routinely spend $75.00 to $100.00 a week on football, baseball, golf, bowling, drinking (Bars), BEER, the movies etc.  Everyone has their own form of entertainment.   Mine (and yours) happens to be the lottery.  Nothing wrong with trying out a new system, even if it needs a few tweaks.   Remember, thats why they call it gambling !  Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ,  we don't use food, rent, mortgage,  or family money on it,  We use the little bit of money thats left over for FUN !  You know, the real reason we are here on earth, to have fun and enjoy LIFE !     REMEMBER  ??

Ps. I am looking at Steve Players "Prime - Line" as well as "Private Stock" for pick 3. ( I live in Arizona and we dont have pick 4).       Please PM me and we can exchange Ideas. 

Thank You,

Good Karma

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12808 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

"The best ones, winning ones,  have not and will never be seen by anoyone except his developper and his/her closest family members or friends."

If you knew that then why did you post your question?  Did you think you would get lucky and someone would foolishly share their money winning system with you for free?

I Agree!Drum

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

I do believe there are two possible explanations for those who win frequently. One, playing a lot and increasing the frequency of winning, or two, they have intuition. Yes, i believe people can have the gift of intuition when it comes to numbers. I don't claim to understand intuition, but i have seen enough from my own experiences and others throughout my life to know that natural intuition does exist in many forms. I am not necessarily speaking on a level of voodoo or magic per say, just referring to one with good intuition or foresight with predicting numbers. So yes, i agree there are some things that escape the understanding of science and math, doesn't mean though that one day science and math will not eventually find a bases to understand it. Time will tell. I think some folks can pull this off with reasonable success with P3/P4 games given it may be easier for them to narrow down picks if they are intuitively good at picking winning numbers, but note we rarely see repeat winners with larger JP drawings given it is based on a larger spread of numbers with more numbers to correctly pick among. That understandably presents far more challenges then a P3/P4 game does. 

Now each lottery player has their own beliefs and practices, nothing wrong with that and i am not here to debate what others choices are or why, but for me, i do not believe there is a system (formula) based on math or science that can predict the next numbers to be drawn. The reason why i do not subscribe to that being possible is certainly not because i am a math genius (which i am not) and after long computations and formulas made that determination, but it was based on an understanding that even if by some miracle balls had memory and could remember how many times they were drawn and could somehow store that information, and if the balls knew or followed some kind of probability as to what the proper statistical average should be and acted in accordance with which ball was hot or cold and were picked more or less on average, and so on and so on, none of it would still matter. Lottery's use different bins and different balls as well as conduct several test drawings between drawings. If there was a way to predict probability on any level, that alone just put holes in that being possible because one is not basing their probability on consecutive draws back to back from the same bin or set of balls and even if it did, one would still not be able to determine how many test draws have been conducted between drawings or what balls/numbers had already been filtered through during the testing. Furthermore, each set of balls are designed with the exact weight, diameter,density and bounce. It's common practice for lotterys to send the balls off to laboratories for quantum inspection and testing to ensure every aspect of the ball remains in equal balance as part of their checks and balances to ensure randomness. If one ball is off, the whole set of balls are discarded. I remember reading about this some time ago about how lotterys in general behind the scenes go through common various processes.
      So no, i do not subscribe to believing there is a system with a formula that can predict random drawings. Everybody has there own reasoning for why they feel the way they do about it, this is just mine. I still look at past numbers and look for patterns, but only because it's fun and human nature to examine things in such a way when picking numbers.

that even if by some miracle balls had memory and could remember how many times they were drawn and could somehow store that information

That's the biggest misconception thought of by unseasoned players.  Balls can't have memory, but patterns created by the behavior of the balls can somewhat be predicted on a relatively timely basis. The most basic example is, I can confidently bet you 500 bucks that tomorrow's midday won't repeat in straight form in the evening drawing, you pick any state you want. It can happen, and has done in the past, but it's highly improbable. There are many more examples.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Dear Onlymoney,      GOOD FOR YOU !!   GO FOR IT !!   No need to defend your actions, You are right!!

I am totally on your side and agree with you.   I have many friends who routinely spend $75.00 to $100.00 a week on football, baseball, golf, bowling, drinking (Bars), BEER, the movies etc.  Everyone has their own form of entertainment.   Mine (and yours) happens to be the lottery.  Nothing wrong with trying out a new system, even if it needs a few tweaks.   Remember, thats why they call it gambling !  Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ,  we don't use food, rent, mortgage,  or family money on it,  We use the little bit of money thats left over for FUN !  You know, the real reason we are here on earth, to have fun and enjoy LIFE !     REMEMBER  ??

Ps. I am looking at Steve Players "Prime - Line" as well as "Private Stock" for pick 3. ( I live in Arizona and we dont have pick 4).       Please PM me and we can exchange Ideas. 

Thank You,

Good Karma

You're right, it's a gamble. 75 bucks worth of beer, or 75 bucks worth of steve player?

Hold on, Am I on the right website?    Green laugh

Thanks Good karma.

BTW, I have some good relaxtion tapes on 8-track.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2014, 12:01 am - IP Logged

It sometimes takes a lot of work and luck .

Right, the testing never ends. Thumbs Up

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

onlymoney,

Maybe, your information from NH Lottery website is true.

But I'm still not sure why do you firmly believe Peter is using Steve player's "Private stock" system 

instead of other systems? 

Also, I find the truth you have not yet contacted with Peter until now from your posts in the link.

But I'm still not sure why do you firmly believe Peter is using Steve player's "Private stock" system 

I noticed the same exact amount won over and over again by Peter, which reflected a steve player check from his website showing proof of his win with the same amount, $4160.00 I believe. Coincidence? That's one heck of a coincidence.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
              Member #90040
              April 20, 2010
              488 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2014, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Pick3 can be beaten and is being beaten by smart strategy based on analysis of previous drawings.

Publishing a long term winning system and winning strategy would kill Pick3 and possibly some other lotteries.

That wouldn't make anyone happy.

Today's computers are fast enough to analyse and beat Pick3.

Next draw is always a result of previous numbers and their frequency.

Most of systems being sold today are just SCAM and FRAUD.

They are just math games and surface scratching with the same results as random play.

Creators and sellers make money on our dreams that we want to believe in.

Most of "systems" are actually unsuccessfull attempts to make a winning system.

After all hard work they give it up and start selling it to make money that way instead of playing lottery by their looser systems.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10392 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2014, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Re: 'Steve Player'

From an archived post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/247180

This is from a a 2010 post right here on LP from a member named Mink404Ski:

Hi All,

The New Hampshire Lottery lists all the big winners on their web site and Steve Player has won mucho money there and after 27 plus years and using his systems to this day still have won squat on them so if you decide to spend the money on his products I wish you LUCK with them ....see message that I received from NH lottery rep .... enjoy!

Mink404Ski

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won.  If you do intend to make such a purchase, please be aware that lottery winning numbers are drawn at random and there is not sure way of determining what the winning numbers will be.  If that was the case, Steve Player would be winning a great deal more and more often.

Thank you.

Maura McCann

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216185

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2014, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Re: 'Steve Player'

From an archived post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/247180

This is from a a 2010 post right here on LP from a member named Mink404Ski:

Hi All,

The New Hampshire Lottery lists all the big winners on their web site and Steve Player has won mucho money there and after 27 plus years and using his systems to this day still have won squat on them so if you decide to spend the money on his products I wish you LUCK with them ....see message that I received from NH lottery rep .... enjoy!

Mink404Ski

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won.  If you do intend to make such a purchase, please be aware that lottery winning numbers are drawn at random and there is not sure way of determining what the winning numbers will be.  If that was the case, Steve Player would be winning a great deal more and more often.

Thank you.

Maura McCann

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216185

If you ever find out Peter St. Pierre's email or home address, send this to him. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2014, 9:11 am - IP Logged

I noticed the same exact amount won over and over again by Peter, which reflected a steve player check from his website showing proof of his win with the same amount, $4160.00 I believe. Coincidence? That's one heck of a coincidence.

onlymoney,

I do hope your guess would be true.

I'm looking forward to your tweaking strategy about the system.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                    • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                      Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                      Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #150273
                      December 18, 2013
                      495 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

i do not believe there is a system (formula) based on math or science that can predict the next numbers to be drawn.

With respect to such an intelligent post, I will highly disagree with you on this main point. There is a science behind EVERY SYSTEM, otherwise you may as well just guess and/or use QP's to play. How the science is applied, when it's applied, where it's applied, and the right amount of funds to apply it...all part of the science/system/approach.

I still look at past numbers and look for patterns, but only because it's fun and human nature to examine things in such a way when picking numbers.

Please do not attempt to 'hoodwink' yourself with this statement, okay. It may be fun to look back at previous draw results, but this is still the basis and most fundamental aspect of attempting to successfully develop a winning approach. Otherwise, why even consider looking at any previous results? What you're actually doing here, my friend, is seeking an approach to 'ghost run' or live play numbers for a future draw whether you think so or not. The challenge of developing your own successful approach is what's actually driving you...which is very good.

So no, i do not subscribe to believing there is a system with a formula that can predict random drawings.

There is most definitely a consistency to the inconsistency of randomness if a player is willing to be patient and recognize what's actually happening instead of pouncing on every single type of draw.

Lottery's use different bins and different balls as well as conduct several test drawings between drawings. If there was a way to predict probability on any level, that alone just put holes in that being possible because one is not basing their probability on consecutive draws back to back from the same bin or set of balls and even if it did, one would still not be able to determine how many test draws have been conducted between drawings or what balls/numbers had already been filtered through during the testing. Furthermore, each set of balls are designed with the exact weight, diameter,density and bounce. It's common practice for lotterys to send the balls off to laboratories for quantum inspection and testing to ensure every aspect of the ball remains in equal balance as part of their checks and balances to ensure randomness. If one ball is off, the whole set of balls are discarded.

You're definitely on point here, and, the lotteries can do whatever they want with any ballset. However, you, the player still has full control of the patience and timing aspect of they type of draw you need to obatain the best chances of winning. We all know that nothing is guaranteed here, but the player can still give themself the absolute best opportunity to win with patience, timing, a representative number set, and the money to run those numbers. This, my friend, is the epitome of a systematic approach...every time. Best of success to you!!!

L.L.

Lucky, i wish you well in your endeavors and the best of luck..happy gaming  Thumbs Up
                        Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1654 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:42 am - IP Logged

that even if by some miracle balls had memory and could remember how many times they were drawn and could somehow store that information

That's the biggest misconception thought of by unseasoned players.  Balls can't have memory, but patterns created by the behavior of the balls can somewhat be predicted on a relatively timely basis. The most basic example is, I can confidently bet you 500 bucks that tomorrow's midday won't repeat in straight form in the evening drawing, you pick any state you want. It can happen, and has done in the past, but it's highly improbable. There are many more examples.

but patterns created by the behavior of the balls can somewhat be predicted on a relatively timely basis.

There are many more examples.

Yes, they can and there are and it's why I continue to preach that this is a game of patience and timing...everytime. Even so, it's still gonna cost more than what most of these folks wanna spend to really win and establish some efficiency. It all goes hand in hand...one piece of the solution left out foils the whole approach.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                          San Angelo, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1097
                          January 31, 2003
                          1405 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I use a substitution workout that incorporates a variety of tracking/trend charts. |
                          It's a lot of work to keep the charts current, but, I'm winning often enough to make it worthwhile.

How often do you have to win to make it worthwhile?

I do something similar with jackpot games but I don't win often but I don't have a better way to pick combinations to play.

At present, I'm holding about $500 in winning pick 3 and daily 4 winning tickets for the past 60 days.
                          The wins come and go, depending on my analysis of game trends.
                          Recently, I played combinations with structures having double letters.
                          However, the actual drawings were in a long streak where there were no repeat letters in the winning combinations.
                          So, I switched to single letter combinations. Guess what, the trend went back to double letter combos.
                          Winning Daily4 is a much tougher problem, but I've picked two $200 wins so far this year.
                          No way to know in advance.
                          Best approach is to choose a few of each. But, I don't see any real advantage for playing 10 combinations when only
                          one can win.
                          Texas has four drawings per day. No way I, or any regular player,  can afford to play them all.
                          Besides, its entertainment. A fun challenge. Keeps my mind busy. I'm not trying to get rich!
                          I've developed what is for me a successful paper and pen workout that has paid off, albeit there have been times
                          when I couldn't find a win no matter what my choices were.
                          Just a matter of reading the 'tea leaves' correctly!!
                          Have a good one!!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1654 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2014, 11:45 am - IP Logged

I use a substitution workout that incorporates a variety of tracking/trend charts. |
                            It's a lot of work to keep the charts current, but, I'm winning often enough to make it worthwhile.

How often do you have to win to make it worthwhile?

I do something similar with jackpot games but I don't win often but I don't have a better way to pick combinations to play.

The idea is to be efficient enough to win within 'X' amount of draws with 'X' amount of money. Then, each time the player wins by the 'deadline' or end of funds already won, a new amount of plays is realized due to the profit + recovery of real time money. Does this make more sense now? Here's a simple example: It costs the player $30/draw and they already have $150 in winnings (profit). This means that they can play a total of (5) times at this amount, and, they must also win enough money on the hit in question to cover expenses. This is why I always say that it will usually require a str8 hit to accomplish this or there will still be a deficit. 

Sure, you can cut back on the cost to half of that ($15) and extend total plays to (10) times. However, this also requires decreasing the number count which in turn decreases efficiency. Even now, at $15/play, the player must win within (3) plays on a box hit for ($40) to minimize the loss as $15 x 3 = $45 in expenses. A str8 hit will more than cover that, and greatly expand total plays for the next run. This is only an example of the strategy behind the math to be successful and keep the player ahead..."making it worth while". The player must absolutely know that they're gonna hit a certain way at some point and at least recover money before they can even begin to call it a system. Otherwise, they're just a great donator.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11167 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

The idea is to be efficient enough to win within 'X' amount of draws with 'X' amount of money. Then, each time the player wins by the 'deadline' or end of funds already won, a new amount of plays is realized due to the profit + recovery of real time money. Does this make more sense now? Here's a simple example: It costs the player $30/draw and they already have $150 in winnings (profit). This means that they can play a total of (5) times at this amount, and, they must also win enough money on the hit in question to cover expenses. This is why I always say that it will usually require a str8 hit to accomplish this or there will still be a deficit. 

Sure, you can cut back on the cost to half of that ($15) and extend total plays to (10) times. However, this also requires decreasing the number count which in turn decreases efficiency. Even now, at $15/play, the player must win within (3) plays on a box hit for ($40) to minimize the loss as $15 x 3 = $45 in expenses. A str8 hit will more than cover that, and greatly expand total plays for the next run. This is only an example of the strategy behind the math to be successful and keep the player ahead..."making it worth while". The player must absolutely know that they're gonna hit a certain way at some point and at least recover money before they can even begin to call it a system. Otherwise, they're just a great donator.

L.L.

Thinking of...

US Flag