Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Check Cashing place is your first choice after a big JP win??

Topic closed. 166 replies. Last post 3 years ago by emilyg.

Page 3 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

They would have to make arrangements with even the best bank in the country to cash a multi-million check because that's more cash than what's probably in the average bank vault. Without an account, it will be much more than the standard fee because of the logistics and even with an account, they probably will be required to pay additional fees for getting and transporting the money.

It would be fun to see the look on the face of the clerk cashing checks at a grocery store too.

This thread was a spoof dedicated to Noisy Gape. Green laugh

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2014, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

To be fair, they are discussing pick-3 and pick-4 systems so the signature might be a reminder of why they don't play every drawing in games with multi-million jackpots.

Any experienced professional gambler will say the lottery odds are the worst, but almost everyone of them will buy a ticket during a ticket buying frenzy and it's not a bad bet because the odds of a jackpot winning ticket being sold are much better. Looking at the 336,545,306 tickets sold during the last jackpot ticket buying frenzy and comparing that to the TWO jackpot winning tickets, the odds of winning an almost "must win" jackpot are still terrible.

According to my calculator the percentage of any one ticket winning that jackpot was 5.9427362805054247287585107486241e-9 which is a percentage of 0.0000005942% of winning that jackpot or a 99.999999406% chance of not winning.

Do you think a better signature would be "even though 99.9% of all lottery players know they probably will never win a multi-million jackpot, they still play"?

Do you think a better signature would be

I think a better signature for OnlyDummy would be.

99.9% of people on earth have not visited the moon,

or

99.9% of people on earth will never piss in space.

or

99.9% of people dont really care who Peter St.Pierre is.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

or

or

I'm so glad you finally saw the light. Yes, 99% of the people haven't visted the moon, and won't piss in space. You're also right about Peter because most humans simply don't get it and they never will. But in the same breath you and the other deluded people know for sure you and they will beat hundreds of millions of odds at least once in yours and their lifetime.

So in fact you and the others believe ALL of you will win.

Please seek immediate help LottoBonehead. Bash

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10391 Posts
        Posted: January 29, 2014, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Here's why it's not 100% haven't visited the moon, etc.....

Secret Journey To Planet Serpo Book
        Secret Interplanetary Travel!

Amazing documentation of how 12 people, as part of a top-secret U.S. government program, traveled 39 light years away to the planet Serpo and lived there for 13 years.

Based on the debriefing of the Serpo team and the diary of the expedition's commander, the truth is exposed about our government's ongoing relationship with aliens--one that began back on July 16, 1965 in Nevada.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7344 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2014, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Amazing isn't it on how many members took is serious. I guess any discussion on how to actually win a jackpot or any prize is too boring for all our resident lottery experts on "how to spend imaginary winnings".

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7344 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2014, 2:32 am - IP Logged

or

or

The first two are perfect for many LP members because they are not lottery related. Your guess is good as mine if the third signature is lottery related if it said "don't really know".

I wonder how many people on LP heard of Gail Howard?

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
              Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2014, 11:00 am - IP Logged

I'm sure that even though admin will not say anything, he must shrug in resignation when he sees some threads.

That money's gone fo ever

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                Jacksonville Florida
                United States
                Member #23018
                October 6, 2005
                932 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2014, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Here's why it's not 100% haven't visited the moon, etc.....

Secret Journey To Planet Serpo Book
                Secret Interplanetary Travel!

Amazing documentation of how 12 people, as part of a top-secret U.S. government program, traveled 39 light years away to the planet Serpo and lived there for 13 years.

Based on the debriefing of the Serpo team and the diary of the expedition's commander, the truth is exposed about our government's ongoing relationship with aliens--one that began back on July 16, 1965 in Nevada.

Speaking of the planet Serpo, the U.S. government declassified documents included a picture of two Serpites. Pictured with one of the earthlings are Trumpy and Torgo, assistants to the Imperial Leader of the Manos Division in Serpo's Lemur Continental Province:

Another little know fact of life on Serpo: they love potatoes...

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7344 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2014, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure that even though admin will not say anything, he must shrug in resignation when he sees some threads.

Based on the large number of these threads, winning a multi-million MM or PB jackpot must be much easier than "getting struck by lightning while being chased by a shark". I thought CNN interviewed the owner because of his lottery expertise, but apparently Noise is the real lottery expert.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                    Member #118609
                    November 4, 2011
                    1070 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2014, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Is there anyone that you do not b$&3/ and complain about? Good grief?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Based on the large number of these threads, winning a multi-million MM or PB jackpot must be much easier than "getting struck by lightning while being chased by a shark". I thought CNN interviewed the owner because of his lottery expertise, but apparently Noise is the real lottery expert.

I hardly think a lame attempt at trying to insult management is going to help your cause of dis-allowing threads and posts you don't like.

Still mad about the loss of your leader from AZ?  LOL

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4146 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Lottery expert? You never going to find me mulling over numbers, giving people advice on how to place a bet or looking at " systems" to purchase Mr Know it all. You gettiing me confused with your cousins who carry the same " let me in here l know how to control this crap" gene. Did you folk marry 1st cousins out there in the back country?.. sure looks like it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2014, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Amazing isn't it on how many members took is serious. I guess any discussion on how to actually win a jackpot or any prize is too boring for all our resident lottery experts on "how to spend imaginary winnings".

"Amazing isn't it on how many members took is serious."

Yeah and you were one of 'em.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/271459/3457421

You need help, son.

Seriously.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Is there anyone that you do not b$&3/ and complain about? Good grief?

Yes, people who don't repost the same questions every week.

You certainly don't have any complaints about the same people who keep repeating the same scenarios over and over again, but you do have complaints about people like me who remind them how redundant their posts are when I respond in those same repeated threads. Do you really need to be reminded every week what kind of house people would buy If they win the JP?

So tell me, what kind of car would you buy? I need to know because the last 378 types of cars I've seen talked about on LP in the last 5 years isn't enough. Crazy

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                              Oklahoma
                              United States
                              Member #82391
                              November 12, 2009
                              6305 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Wal mart charges $3.00

or I may put in my RUSHcard

LOL Big Grin

I Love Pink & Green 1908

Page 3 of 12