Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Check Cashing place is your first choice after a big JP win??

Topic closed. 166 replies. Last post 3 years ago by emilyg.

Page 4 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
Member #118609
November 4, 2011
935 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Yes, people who don't repost the same questions every week.

You certainly don't have any complaints about the same people who keep repeating the same scenarios over and over again, but you do have complaints about people like me who remind them how redundant their posts are when I respond in those same repeated threads. Do you really need to be reminded every week what kind of house people would buy If they win the JP?

So tell me, what kind of car would you buy? I need to know because the last 378 types of cars I've seen talked about on LP in the last 5 years isn't enough. Crazy

Yep you and goofball stanky again, blah, blah, blah

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Based on the large number of these threads, winning a multi-million MM or PB jackpot must be much easier than "getting struck by lightning while being chased by a shark". I thought CNN interviewed the owner because of his lottery expertise, but apparently Noise is the real lottery expert.

You're missing the point. All you have to do is believe you'll win despite the incredible odds against you. It makes perfect sense to me. Everyone on the planet who believes they will win the JP, will eventually win.

All I know is that the lottery officials better prepare themselves for the hundreds of milions of JP winners who will show up to the offices around the world in the next 20 years.

What will the officials eventually do? Increase the matrix? It won't matter because all the players have to do is believe. The odds could be 24 trillion to 1, but they don't care because they ALL know they will win no matter how high the odds are.

They live in another world of fantasy and self delusion, not reality. It's scary to me that there are that many adults who live amongst us who have that delusion. Mind numbing to me. 

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      935 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:51 am - IP Logged

You're missing the point. All you have to do is believe you'll win despite the incredible odds against you. It makes perfect sense to me. Everyone on the planet who believes they will win the JP, will eventually win.

All I know is that the lottery officials better prepare themselves for the hundreds of milions of JP winners who will show up to the offices around the world in the next 20 years.

What will the officials eventually do? Increase the matrix? It won't matter because all the players have to do is believe. The odds could be 24 trillion to 1, but they don't care because they ALL know they will win no matter how high the odds are.

They live in another world of fantasy and self delusion, not reality. It's scary to me that there are that many adults who live amongst us who have that delusion. Mind numbing to me. 

Blah blah blah more of the same.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Yep you and goofball stanky again, blah, blah, blah

Oh I'm sure there are many others out there lurking who also feel this way. They're just too scared to speak out. You just don't like REALITY to pop your fantasy balloon.

If facts bother you so much, stop reading and commenting on my posts. Just keep living in "never never" land. Green laugh

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Blah blah blah more of the same.

Wow, such intelligent and awe-inspiring replies. Are you always this articulate?

Now crawl back to your cave and think about how many DVD players you'll buy when you win the JP. Hit With Stick

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4108 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2014, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Wow, such intelligent and awe-inspiring replies. Are you always this articulate?

Now crawl back to your cave and think about how many DVD players you'll buy when you win the JP. Hit With Stick

OnlyMoron- why are you attacking Lejardin when you do the same thing?.Would that not mean you inarticulate as well- better get to those DVD's and stuff to brush up your grammar and vocabulary... right?

Remember this???

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
            Member #128795
            June 2, 2012
            3800 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2014, 2:56 am - IP Logged

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah, BLAH!!!!!!

Even though 99.9% of the people who play for a chance at a multimillion Jackpot know they won't win in their lifetime, they still play

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4791 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2014, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

"Amazing isn't it on how many members took is serious."

Yeah and you were one of 'em.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/271459/3457421

You need help, son.

Seriously.

I agree! lol  Members gave the post the benefit of the doubt. I see nothing wrong with doing that...

J'aime La France.

United States
                Member #118609
                November 4, 2011
                935 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2014, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Blah blah blah get your toys and run along little boy, mommie is calling you.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7310 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2014, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I hardly think a lame attempt at trying to insult management is going to help your cause of dis-allowing threads and posts you don't like.

Still mad about the loss of your leader from AZ?  LOL

I didn't make the rules, management did, hayseed.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2014, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I didn't make the rules, management did, hayseed.

That's right, Kintucky hick boy, and all you have to learn now is that you're not management.

You're just a hick from Kintucky.

You don't like the topics? Too bad, get over it.

So when are you going to start a thread so we can all comment on it's merits, Stank47?

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

OnlyMoron- why are you attacking Lejardin when you do the same thing?.Would that not mean you inarticulate as well- better get to those DVD's and stuff to brush up your grammar and vocabulary... right?

Remember this???

United States
                      Member #128795
                      June 2, 2012
                      3800 Posts

Even though 99.9% of the people who play for a chance at a multimillion Jackpot know they won't win in their lifetime, they still play

You're too easy. Surely I use blah blah blah from time to time, but his response didn't warrant the use of it in this instance. When I bring up specific points, I expect the debating party to engage in some intelligibile response.

Funny how repetition is NOW bothersome to him. Oh the Irony.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Blah blah blah get your toys and run along little boy, mommie is calling you.

"Claps hands furiously" !

Mom jokes? Are you like 12 and lied about your age when you registered with LP?

Tsk tsk tsk.

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Remember this???

United States
                          Member #128795
                          June 2, 2012
                          3800 Posts

Embarassed

I appreciate the flattery.  You have earned some points!!!

But I hate to break it to you. 

Moron does not rhyme with money.

Its OnlyDummy!!!!Chair

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2014, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

To be fair, they are discussing pick-3 and pick-4 systems so the signature might be a reminder of why they don't play every drawing in games with multi-million jackpots.

Any experienced professional gambler will say the lottery odds are the worst, but almost everyone of them will buy a ticket during a ticket buying frenzy and it's not a bad bet because the odds of a jackpot winning ticket being sold are much better. Looking at the 336,545,306 tickets sold during the last jackpot ticket buying frenzy and comparing that to the TWO jackpot winning tickets, the odds of winning an almost "must win" jackpot are still terrible.

According to my calculator the percentage of any one ticket winning that jackpot was 5.9427362805054247287585107486241e-9 which is a percentage of 0.0000005942% of winning that jackpot or a 99.999999406% chance of not winning.

Do you think a better signature would be "even though 99.9% of all lottery players know they probably will never win a multi-million jackpot, they still play"?

Do you think a better signature would be "even though 99.9% of all lottery players know they probably will never win a multi-million jackpot, they still play"?

Althougth OnlyDummy thinks he is some sort of prophet with his annoying signature( which I must admit the font is not big enough and the red not red enough for OnlyDummy to live up to the fullness of his annoying trollness potential.)

Jesus would probably cringe at the extense of OD contemptious hubris.

He definately needs a third line of annoying non-inspiring wisdom.

Winning is easy.

But not winning is also easy.

A better signature would be

99.99 % of human beings on earth have the capability to win a Jackpot.

Where the remaining percentage of "beings" on earth are really ALIENS posing as humans.  Like Coin Toss for instance.

But its obvious OnlyMoney is a CIA or NSA or MOSSAD or some sort of soul sold troll that likes to profess KNOWING better than  for no other reason than he gets a nice paycheck.

But I digress.

We are supposed to be making fun of Noisy-Glaze on this REDUNDANT thread.

@ridge  you should have more respect for a lottery player in the TOP FIFTY Hit charts all time.

But I do agree that avatar is quite stanky.

Just sayin,

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: February 1, 2014, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Althougth OnlyDummy thinks he is some sort of prophet with his annoying signature( which I must admit the font is not big enough and the red not red enough for OnlyDummy to live up to the fullness of his annoying trollness potential.)

Jesus would probably cringe at the extense of OD contemptious hubris.

He definately needs a third line of annoying non-inspiring wisdom.

Winning is easy.

But not winning is also easy.

A better signature would be

99.99 % of human beings on earth have the capability to win a Jackpot.

Where the remaining percentage of "beings" on earth are really ALIENS posing as humans.  Like Coin Toss for instance.

But its obvious OnlyMoney is a CIA or NSA or MOSSAD or some sort of soul sold troll that likes to profess KNOWING better than  for no other reason than he gets a nice paycheck.

But I digress.

We are supposed to be making fun of Noisy-Glaze on this REDUNDANT thread.

@ridge  you should have more respect for a lottery player in the TOP FIFTY Hit charts all time.

But I do agree that avatar is quite stanky.

Just sayin,

I liked it so much I decided to include it in my signature.

You'll get over it.

Page 4 of 12