Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Check Cashing place is your first choice after a big JP win??

Topic closed. 166 replies. Last post 3 years ago by emilyg.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7341 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2014, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Do you think a better signature would be "even though 99.9% of all lottery players know they probably will never win a multi-million jackpot, they still play"?

Althougth OnlyDummy thinks he is some sort of prophet with his annoying signature( which I must admit the font is not big enough and the red not red enough for OnlyDummy to live up to the fullness of his annoying trollness potential.)

Jesus would probably cringe at the extense of OD contemptious hubris.

He definately needs a third line of annoying non-inspiring wisdom.

Winning is easy.

But not winning is also easy.

A better signature would be

99.99 % of human beings on earth have the capability to win a Jackpot.

Where the remaining percentage of "beings" on earth are really ALIENS posing as humans.  Like Coin Toss for instance.

But its obvious OnlyMoney is a CIA or NSA or MOSSAD or some sort of soul sold troll that likes to profess KNOWING better than  for no other reason than he gets a nice paycheck.

But I digress.

We are supposed to be making fun of Noisy-Glaze on this REDUNDANT thread.

@ridge  you should have more respect for a lottery player in the TOP FIFTY Hit charts all time.

But I do agree that avatar is quite stanky.

Just sayin,

Having an avatar won't help me win a multi-million jackpot or even a pick-4 number so I don't have one. Reading and answering the childish insults by Hayseed and his groupies won't win me any money either.

My biggest problem is the security settings on my PC because they are blocking me from accessing the "renew membership" page. Set everything back to default, but I still go back to the "home" when I click on "renew". Have any suggestions?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2014, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Having an avatar won't help me win a multi-million jackpot or even a pick-4 number so I don't have one. Reading and answering the childish insults by Hayseed and his groupies won't win me any money either.

My biggest problem is the security settings on my PC because they are blocking me from accessing the "renew membership" page. Set everything back to default, but I still go back to the "home" when I click on "renew". Have any suggestions?

Yeah, I have a suggestion, Kintucky hick boy. It's the 21st Century, learn how to use a computer.

And stop being such a miserly cheapskate tightwad.

You can mail in a payment without knowing how to use a computer so do it and stop making lame excuses for being broke or cheap.

Do it now, Stanky.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7341 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2014, 2:21 am - IP Logged

That's right, Kintucky hick boy, and all you have to learn now is that you're not management.

You're just a hick from Kintucky.

You don't like the topics? Too bad, get over it.

So when are you going to start a thread so we can all comment on it's merits, Stank47?

I'm not breaking any rules by saying Noise's topics are nauseating at best; similar to your Blog.

"You don't like the topics?"

And the First Amendment gives me the Right to say so, Comrade Hayseed.

"So when are you going to start a thread"

I'll leave the redundant thread starting to Noise and all you other lottery geniuses. If you ask real nice, Noise may "borrow out an idea" for another redundant thread just for you. It's embarrassing when a "top 25 poster" had zero predictions and I see two of your groupies haven't a clue on lottery games either.

No report available: rdgrnr has not posted any predictions.

No report available: noise-gate has not posted any predictions.

No report available: lejardin has not posted any predictions.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7341 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2014, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I have a suggestion, Kintucky hick boy. It's the 21st Century, learn how to use a computer.

And stop being such a miserly cheapskate tightwad.

You can mail in a payment without knowing how to use a computer so do it and stop making lame excuses for being broke or cheap.

Do it now, Stanky.

"You can mail in a payment"

How will mailing in a payment correct the security problem, Comrade Hayseed?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2014, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Oh, now you're looking for me in the blogs too, Numbnuts?

You really are obsessed ain'tcha, Stanky boy?

Do you stalk people in person too or just online?

Do you push women around in person too or just online?

Don't bother, I know the answer, Mr Internet Commando.

And as far as noise-gate "borrowing out" anything and your obsession with it because of your being a CONTROL FREAK, let me clue you in on something, hick-boy.

I've been letting you and other numbskulls run with it just to let you show what morons you are in your own words.

Now listen up Scuzz, get out your dictionary, since you don't know how to use a computer and look up the word "vernacular," you insufferable moron.

Oh wait...do you even own a dictionary? 

You're just a Kintucky Clown, ain'tcha, son?  LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2014, 2:37 am - IP Logged

"You can mail in a payment"

How will mailing in a payment correct the security problem, Comrade Hayseed?

Learn how to use a computer, stupid.

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2014, 2:54 am - IP Logged

The poor soul...

He was just too high strung.

But I hope he knows I'm here for him if he ever needs me....

We all are....

We all are....

Come home, Stanky!

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2014, 3:41 am - IP Logged

Embarassed

I appreciate the flattery.  You have earned some points!!!

But I hate to break it to you. 

Moron does not rhyme with money.

Its OnlyDummy!!!!Chair

What flattery?

I made fun of you.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2014, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Do you think a better signature would be "even though 99.9% of all lottery players know they probably will never win a multi-million jackpot, they still play"?

Althougth OnlyDummy thinks he is some sort of prophet with his annoying signature( which I must admit the font is not big enough and the red not red enough for OnlyDummy to live up to the fullness of his annoying trollness potential.)

Jesus would probably cringe at the extense of OD contemptious hubris.

He definately needs a third line of annoying non-inspiring wisdom.

Winning is easy.

But not winning is also easy.

A better signature would be

99.99 % of human beings on earth have the capability to win a Jackpot.

Where the remaining percentage of "beings" on earth are really ALIENS posing as humans.  Like Coin Toss for instance.

But its obvious OnlyMoney is a CIA or NSA or MOSSAD or some sort of soul sold troll that likes to profess KNOWING better than  for no other reason than he gets a nice paycheck.

But I digress.

We are supposed to be making fun of Noisy-Glaze on this REDUNDANT thread.

@ridge  you should have more respect for a lottery player in the TOP FIFTY Hit charts all time.

But I do agree that avatar is quite stanky.

Just sayin,

I have more intelligence in my left nut than you could dream of bonehead. Quit acting like such a loser, especially in front of the LP community. You're embarrassing yourself.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                    Texas Panhandle
                    United States
                    Member #136843
                    December 20, 2012
                    1363 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2014, 4:30 am - IP Logged

"And the First Amendment gives me the Right to say so..."

The First Amendment doesn't apply in here.  Todd can censor/delete/prohibit anything in his own website.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
                     - George Orwell

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4945 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2014, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

The First Amendment doesn't apply in here.  Todd can censor/delete/prohibit anything in his own website.

I agree and Todd has done so. Thank you Todd.

J'aime La France.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10390 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2014, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

What is with a few people obsessing about some people not making any predictions?

On a board of over 150,000 members there's maybe two dozen people are less that are successful with their predictions, but at that how many of them are played for real?

For many of the prediction makers, they can't pick their nose, let alone lottery numbers.

If I were to make predictions it would only be for numbers I was going to play for real. I don't win that often so why make myself look foolish. And if someone making predictions is not going to play their own picks, why should anyone else? As they say in Vegas, "You bet your mind, you lose your mind." (A 'mind bet' is a make believe bet, not real money in action.

Here, looking into my crystal ball, I see the number 3 as the middle digit of a Pick 3 drawing somewhere in the U.S. this coming week. Not sure if it's Midday or Evening though, but for sure it will be on a day that ends with the letter y.

Bang Head

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10390 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2014, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Let me add that recently some of our 'predictors' were posting known results for two states as 'predictions.'

That speaks volumes.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7341 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2014, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

"Todd can censor/delete/prohibit anything in his own website."

You'll have to ask Todd if the First Amendment applies here and if we all have the Right to comment and/or criticize a topic. Several members have commented on redundant topics and the people starting the threads didn't like the criticism.

Why would Todd "censor/delete/prohibit" comments about redundant threads when double-posting is against his rules?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23348 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

"Todd can censor/delete/prohibit anything in his own website."

You'll have to ask Todd if the First Amendment applies here and if we all have the Right to comment and/or criticize a topic. Several members have commented on redundant topics and the people starting the threads didn't like the criticism.

Why would Todd "censor/delete/prohibit" comments about redundant threads when double-posting is against his rules?

The first ammendment does not apply here.  This is a privately-held web site, not a free-for-all.  But I'm generally pretty good about letting people speak their minds, as long as it does not violate the rules of the site.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 5 of 12