Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Check Cashing place is your first choice after a big JP win??

Topic closed. 166 replies. Last post 3 years ago by emilyg.

Page 6 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2014, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Having an avatar won't help me win a multi-million jackpot or even a pick-4 number so I don't have one. Reading and answering the childish insults by Hayseed and his groupies won't win me any money either.

My biggest problem is the security settings on my PC because they are blocking me from accessing the "renew membership" page. Set everything back to default, but I still go back to the "home" when I click on "renew". Have any suggestions?

Have any suggestions?

How about stop being lazy and change your avatar.

michaelsullivan's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    port of spain
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Member #151641
    January 23, 2014
    10 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2014, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Have any suggestions?

after a big jp win i would put that check under my pillow and sleep on it for a while.then i would go to the bank.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7310 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2014, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Have any suggestions?

My opinions on the "how will you spend your winnings" threads can't give me an edge on any lottery game, but a premium membership can. Hayseed suggested that I mail the check, which was zero help without a mailing address.

Since most active members have avatars not having one is unique.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2014, 4:02 am - IP Logged

My opinions on the "how will you spend your winnings" threads can't give me an edge on any lottery game, but a premium membership can. Hayseed suggested that I mail the check, which was zero help without a mailing address.

Since most active members have avatars not having one is unique.

Gee, I can't imagine who you would ask for the mailing address, Stank.

If you weren't such an honest and upstanding person who never lies, I'd say you were just a miserly skinflint of a penny-pinchin' tightwad cheapskate making up lame excuses to avoid spending any money, or that you're just a broke-ass Kintucky hick who spends his days stalking and annoying and harassing decent people.

Now wipe the dust off that sloped forehead of yours, son, and think real hard who you might ask for the mailing address.

Do it now, boy.

Right now.

Gambler4Life's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #151482
          January 18, 2014
          46 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Chase Bank is the Bestest!

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7310 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2014, 2:45 am - IP Logged

Gee, I can't imagine who you would ask for the mailing address, Stank.

If you weren't such an honest and upstanding person who never lies, I'd say you were just a miserly skinflint of a penny-pinchin' tightwad cheapskate making up lame excuses to avoid spending any money, or that you're just a broke-ass Kintucky hick who spends his days stalking and annoying and harassing decent people.

Now wipe the dust off that sloped forehead of yours, son, and think real hard who you might ask for the mailing address.

Do it now, boy.

Right now.

"I can't imagine who you would ask for the mailing address"

Which part of "if I can't get on the renew membership page, I probably can't get a upgraded membership either" don't you understand?

Another remark by the King of BS who suggested using regular mail, but can't even give an address. You're nothing but a hayseed with too much time on your hands or I must have really hit close to home when I asked you in PM back in December,"Are you planning on knocking someone's teeth down their throat holding on to your walker or while sitting on your hoveround?".

On how many other members in PM have you used the same lame threats?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2014, 6:16 am - IP Logged

"I can't imagine who you would ask for the mailing address"

Which part of "if I can't get on the renew membership page, I probably can't get a upgraded membership either" don't you understand?

Another remark by the King of BS who suggested using regular mail, but can't even give an address. You're nothing but a hayseed with too much time on your hands or I must have really hit close to home when I asked you in PM back in December,"Are you planning on knocking someone's teeth down their throat holding on to your walker or while sitting on your hoveround?".

On how many other members in PM have you used the same lame threats?

Ya know, lil' Stanky, you're easily the leading douchebag around here and I must say - my favorite punching bag.

But you're still just a blithering idiot, ain'tcha son?

Do you want me to buy your cheap, broke, doofus-lookin', bucktooth, hick-ass a membership or what?

Or are ya just gonna keep comin' up with these lame-ass excuses for bein' broke and cheap?

I could buy you and sell you, lil' Stanky.

Always remember that, son.

United States
                Member #93947
                July 10, 2010
                2180 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2014, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Ya know, lil' Stanky, you're easily the leading douchebag around here and I must say - my favorite punching bag.

Do you want me to buy your cheap, broke, doofus-lookin', bucktooth, hick-ass a membership or what?

Or are ya just gonna keep comin' up with these lame-ass excuses for bein' broke and cheap?

I don't share a lot of Stack47's conclusions in the area of probability and statistics, but I must admit, he has invested a lot of energy trying to solve the [unsolvable] problem of how to gain an edge in the lottery.  I can't say the same for you, rdgrnr.  Try as I may, I can't find one post among the several thousand examples of your inane and crass bloviations where you made any attempt to assist members here in their quest for a win. We already know you've told people to buy more tickets, and that my efforts have been to show people the futility of lottery systems, so please don't waste our time with those issues.

One of your oft-used themes is to refer to Standard members as cheapskates.  With that in mind, I think a thread asking who the REAL rdgrnr is, would be interesting.

--Jimmy4164

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                  Columbus, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #128906
                  June 5, 2012
                  591 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2014, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

At that level, it makes sense to have several accts and to also invest in funds, real estate

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #150273
                    December 18, 2013
                    495 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2014, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I can easily imagine a great screenplay of rdgrnr and stacks in a burning building and both would still be throwing smack at each other while trying to save each other and refusing to leave the other behind Type....Green laugh

"Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip, conflict calms down.

Like adding charcoal to embers or wood to fire, quarrelsome people kindle strife."

Proverbs 26: 20-21

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7310 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2014, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

I can easily imagine a great screenplay of rdgrnr and stacks in a burning building and both would still be throwing smack at each other while trying to save each other and refusing to leave the other behind Type....Green laugh

Wonder how many LP members find it more interesting than reading about spending imaginary money.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7310 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't share a lot of Stack47's conclusions in the area of probability and statistics, but I must admit, he has invested a lot of energy trying to solve the [unsolvable] problem of how to gain an edge in the lottery.  I can't say the same for you, rdgrnr.  Try as I may, I can't find one post among the several thousand examples of your inane and crass bloviations where you made any attempt to assist members here in their quest for a win. We already know you've told people to buy more tickets, and that my efforts have been to show people the futility of lottery systems, so please don't waste our time with those issues.

One of your oft-used themes is to refer to Standard members as cheapskates.  With that in mind, I think a thread asking who the REAL rdgrnr is, would be interesting.

--Jimmy4164

It's not all Standard members, just those disagreeing with rdgrnr's BS. And it's not even lottery related BS. It all started over two years ago when I posted a link to Mitt Romney's Presidential platform calling for a ban on any form of Internet gambling. This hayseed actually believed I was swaying voters. LOL LOL LOL

I had a problem for over a month when the "buy/renew membership" page wouldn't open. The problem was either my settings or LP's and hayseed's solution was to "mail a check" without giving an address or assurance that would solve the problem. That's what I'm dealing with; a wanna-be internet bully who's camping out on a message board with very little knowledge of the topics. The math is simple, about 96% of all PB tickets win nothing and this hayseed ignorantly tells players to "buy more tickets".

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

--Jimmy4164

Could I ignore you later, Nancy?

I'm busy right now.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

It's not all Standard members, just those disagreeing with rdgrnr's BS. And it's not even lottery related BS. It all started over two years ago when I posted a link to Mitt Romney's Presidential platform calling for a ban on any form of Internet gambling. This hayseed actually believed I was swaying voters. LOL LOL LOL

I had a problem for over a month when the "buy/renew membership" page wouldn't open. The problem was either my settings or LP's and hayseed's solution was to "mail a check" without giving an address or assurance that would solve the problem. That's what I'm dealing with; a wanna-be internet bully who's camping out on a message board with very little knowledge of the topics. The math is simple, about 96% of all PB tickets win nothing and this hayseed ignorantly tells players to "buy more tickets".

Well, El Cheapo, I see you finally did what I told you to do and bought a membership.

Sorry I had to shame you into it and unravel your web of lame excuses and lies in front of everybody. 

I'm glad you've learned to do what you're told but next time I tell you to do something, skip the excuses and just do it, numbnuts. 

Now, why don't you call Nancy out of the men's room at the Greyhound Station and the two of you get together and paint each other's toenails?

How 'bout it Stanky? LOL

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7310 Posts
                              Posted: February 7, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

More BS by the king of it.

"I could buy you and sell you"

You should have bought all the redundant thread starters paying memberships before lying and saying I was "insulting paying members". Someone asked why you're so interested in other members having Standard memberships and making derogatory remarks about them. Doesn't say much for your Standard member groupies either. How many people have you bought and sold using your EBT card?

You're a walking contradiction because I was a continuous Premium member before and after you invaded this site, but even if I wasn't it's none of your business. If you believe it is your business, be really stupid and ask management when I first contacted them about the problem I had renewing my Premium membership.

"my favorite punching bag"

Is this another threat like the one you sent me in PM saying you were going to knock my teeth down my throat if I didn't stop posting the Republican Party's stance of banning all Internet gambling?

Page 6 of 12