Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you like the idea of their being only One winner for PB/MM jackpots?

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Drenick1.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
mightwin's avatar - questns

United States
Member #103786
January 5, 2011
486 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jill for breaking it down .Smile

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I can see how my threads are a " virus"- they have infected you ..big time! You constantly on the prowl looking for my Crap.
    I am humbled to  know that you find my crap appealing since your response suggests that you will be tracking  my crap & responding to it.
    I try at all times to deliver good crap-thanks for making my day.

I'm on the prowl looking for your threads? How the heck can I miss them? Your crap is all over the place.

It's like walking on the grass avoiding the dog crap.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4110 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2014, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm on the prowl looking for your threads? How the heck can I miss them? Your crap is all over the place.

It's like walking on the grass avoiding the dog crap.

Listen Clown.

You don't like me, l don't like you- get over it.

You cannot deny the fact that you obsessed with me, your so called " perusing" always leads you to me. There has to be some Mountain Retreat in your State where this disease can be tackled head-on. l promise to light a candle for you.

You may say its not Obsession, but deny as you may....You go out of your way to " give me" your Awesome ONE Star rating, who in their right mind would go to all the trouble to bother with something as trivial as that?- apparently You!  Try as you may , you will not find me attempting to rate your posts ever- why, because l am not interested in anything that you do.

You however are constantly " examining in a very careful way" whatever l am  doing -why bother with me?- want to know why?

YOU ARE  O B S E S S ED.

l am married, l don't do guys ever.... ok.!!

Are you sure you not living in the Castro District in San Francisco?

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2014, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Listen Clown.

You don't like me, l don't like you- get over it.

You cannot deny the fact that you obsessed with me, your so called " perusing" always leads you to me. There has to be some Mountain Retreat in your State where this disease can be tackled head-on. l promise to light a candle for you.

You may say its not Obsession, but deny as you may....You go out of your way to " give me" your Awesome ONE Star rating, who in their right mind would go to all the trouble to bother with something as trivial as that?- apparently You!  Try as you may , you will not find me attempting to rate your posts ever- why, because l am not interested in anything that you do.

You however are constantly " examining in a very careful way" whatever l am  doing -why bother with me?- want to know why?

YOU ARE  O B S E S S ED.

l am married, l don't do guys ever.... ok.!!

Are you sure you not living in the Castro District in San Francisco?

Awesome ONE Star rating,

I see now, you have the same problem as bonehead and sergio. Can't get over that one star rating. It all makes sense now.

If your definition is correct, you must be ALSO obsessive because you take the time to write multiple paragraphs in response to me.

Maybe you're the one that needs to get over it, just like bonehead and sergio, because your "obsession" theory doesn't fly. Everytime you write something in response to me, you keep digging yourself deeper. You're a simpleton and you have no clue.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
          TX
          United States
          Member #121193
          January 4, 2012
          1637 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2014, 8:10 am - IP Logged

That's a lot of tickets- the majority of them ended up in the round file.

* l like this piece " If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?"

That is why l do not believe in Fate- If you were in a vehicle that plunged off a bridge and ended up in the water- do you say " Well, l guess this is the way l was destined to buy the farm, no need to try and save myself!"

"in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?"

Absolutely..No Jackpot ??? ...That's OK,I would be very happy to settle for a 2nd place payout anytime. Thumbs Up

Too many cases of "devine intevention" not to believe in

FATE  (the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power)

...IMHO

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5615 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2014, 10:59 am - IP Logged

so far in February I counted 56 second place winners,so yeah over 2 years that probably does add up over a thousand winners

Wow. I didn't realize there were that many.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
              Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
              United States
              Member #50210
              March 1, 2007
              843 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jill for breaking it down .Smile

You're very welcome!

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
                USA
                United States
                Member #152799
                February 25, 2014
                1094 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2014, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

The powerball website says there have been over a thousand second place prize winners in the past two years or so. That's alot of winners getting a decent amount of money, so one winner is better for the jackpot. Leave the multiple winners for 2nd place.

Never realized there have been that many 2nd place winners!