Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Fallacies

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2014, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Another fallacy is that "Only Older People" win the lottery.
I guess its based on the fact that a  20something has not been seen holding the " cardboard cheque"  lately.

Thank you for your fallacy, although I am not sure If I have heard that one.

All I know is that if I have to wait until I am old to win, then I might be living in a "cardboard box".

I am the perfect age to win a JP, not too old, not too young.

Perfect Goldilocks age.

If I have to wait until I am old after trying so hard, then I will know for sure that the Universe has played a cruel joke on me.

NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #90535
    April 29, 2010
    11974 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2014, 11:51 am - IP Logged

One fallacy is that numbers already drawn for jackpot games cannot be drawn again. It's not true. I don't have any evidence that they can be drawn again but logic says they can be drawn again, even back to back draws. Naughty

Play MM and PB winning numbers. Good luck.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Play MM and PB winning numbers. Good luck.

Thats a great idea thrifty, I will remember that the next time I play a quick pick.

Actually I played a QP today.  Chair I had a mild hunch and told the clerk, give me a PQP with the 2.

The 2 seems to be due, and my over analyzing workout is just burning me out.  So I thought let my "know" at least one statistical thing, and GOD strike me down with five other winningnumbers!!!

I want to thank everybody that had responded here once again.

It appears our lotto fallacies max out at four or five.

I would like to post more, but I cant seem to be able to reign in my w/o.

I had the idea to enumerate so far the fallacies thus provided, but often my lotto enthusiasm wanes.

When the money is not coming even in a trickle, then I lose focus.  When I win, I often get arrogant and braggart, and lose focus also on my w/o.

Would any other member of LP, care to enumerate the fallacies and "so called" fallacies afforded thus far for me?

I would appreciate it, but understand if nobody does because I do understand it does take time away from any possible long duration w/o.