Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think the systems or methods for predicts the lottery is illusion.

Topic closed. 109 replies. Last post 2 years ago by diggindeeep.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Coral Springs
United States
Member #153341
March 13, 2014
19 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

The different systems and / or methods to predict the lottery numbers are an illusion, I do not think there is a real method to predict the lottery.

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
    Member #2392
    September 27, 2003
    263 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

The different systems and / or methods to predict the lottery numbers are an illusion, I do not think there is a real method to predict the lottery.

I'm sure you're sincere. Is that a cry for help or what? Looking for some confirmations perhaps? Ideas maybe? I think yes, because you wouldn't think of this particular forum as a good place to run that kind of flag up a very sympathetic poll. A lottery forum?

Ever wonder if you're just doomed to live out you're own limitations unaware? Good Start, you are already pretty far along. 

You might enjoy reading "Stranger in a strange land".

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2014, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello febausa, each lottery has its difficulties in the solution is in the problem itself (results) has it's many variants, well, if you did some standard statistics is noted in 100 sweepstakes, you have to play in more than one hundred draws the same bet you do not want to win a an event! A draw, mathematically if you can go to some porpont 75% accuracy 25 will always be random

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2014, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

There are all kinds of of ways to predict lottery numbers, the illusion may be predicting the winning ones.  If you're right once and you played them, it would be worth all the illusions.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

If you have a method doing worse than quickpicks, then there could be a method that does better than quickpicks?

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2014, 10:47 am - IP Logged

I'm sure you're sincere. Is that a cry for help or what? Looking for some confirmations perhaps? Ideas maybe? I think yes, because you wouldn't think of this particular forum as a good place to run that kind of flag up a very sympathetic poll. A lottery forum?

Ever wonder if you're just doomed to live out you're own limitations unaware? Good Start, you are already pretty far along. 

You might enjoy reading "Stranger in a strange land".

In physics there are two concepts which has yet to be mentioned in this section.  They are background dependent and background independent.

Background dependent means there is a fixed reference point which is the same the world over.  This allows us to measure things as voltage, magnetic strength (gauss), length, weight, and so on.

Background independent means there is NO fixed reference point which applies to random process such as lotteries, the decay of radioactive isotopes, and so on.

Those who develop algorithms based on past draws are basing their results on background dependent investigations (i.e. past draws).  When they apply their algorithms to future draws they are met with background independent results.  And these algorithms fail.

There have been and continue to be many attempts at finding a background dependent basis for lottery draws.  +1-2 seems to be the most popular or "take the last three draws".  Both are strong contenders in this search.

Until a reasonable fixed point is found (and all of us are looking as diligently as we can) there will not be a successful lottery system.  Of what this fixed point must consist is beyond my feeble mental capacity.  I would be most happy if we were to open a thread and discuss the possible parameters of such a system.  I would do it but I am the least qualified of all of us.  Being old (and getting older) my brain is losing so many cells I need Excel just to keep up with my daily chores.  By the way, does anyone know what month this is?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1691 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

In physics there are two concepts which has yet to be mentioned in this section.  They are background dependent and background independent.

Background dependent means there is a fixed reference point which is the same the world over.  This allows us to measure things as voltage, magnetic strength (gauss), length, weight, and so on.

Background independent means there is NO fixed reference point which applies to random process such as lotteries, the decay of radioactive isotopes, and so on.

Those who develop algorithms based on past draws are basing their results on background dependent investigations (i.e. past draws).  When they apply their algorithms to future draws they are met with background independent results.  And these algorithms fail.

There have been and continue to be many attempts at finding a background dependent basis for lottery draws.  +1-2 seems to be the most popular or "take the last three draws".  Both are strong contenders in this search.

Until a reasonable fixed point is found (and all of us are looking as diligently as we can) there will not be a successful lottery system.  Of what this fixed point must consist is beyond my feeble mental capacity.  I would be most happy if we were to open a thread and discuss the possible parameters of such a system.  I would do it but I am the least qualified of all of us.  Being old (and getting older) my brain is losing so many cells I need Excel just to keep up with my daily chores.  By the way, does anyone know what month this is?

Always disappointed when I read that past draws can't predict the future, or as you say, draws are background independent. Over the years here there have been some good people who have shown statistical analysis  of past draws can be used to predict future draws.

See Win D's current 50/50 thread for an excellent example.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                nassau,bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #156320
                June 15, 2014
                1188 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2014, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon, i'll add this,

All i can say is two things,

In everything all you need is Money,

And if you dont have it then all you need is a Sure solid win,

then you trial and error numerous systems that allow you 

to find the best way to multiply your money, thats all.

So i guess really that the problem is,

Not everyone who gamble are Millionaires

Imagine the world filled with billionaires playing the lottery using

systems of their own,

And too about this,,,

Those who develop algorithms based on past draws are basing their results on background dependent investigations (i.e. past draws). When they apply their algorithms to future draws they are met with background independent results. And these algorithms fail.

Lets correct this,

All you need is the mindset and the money,

Play back all the past day draw back into the days states day and night,

that will stop the process of repeats..

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

NASHVILLE, TENN
                  United States
                  Member #33372
                  February 20, 2006
                  1044 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2014, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Always disappointed when I read that past draws can't predict the future, or as you say, draws are background independent. Over the years here there have been some good people who have shown statistical analysis  of past draws can be used to predict future draws.

Win D's 50/50 thread is another excellent example of the search for a dependent background.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                    United States
                    Member #33372
                    February 20, 2006
                    1044 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2014, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

then you trial and error numerous systems that allow you to find the best way to multiply your money.

And your statement above differs from mine how?

NASHVILLE, TENN
                      United States
                      Member #33372
                      February 20, 2006
                      1044 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2014, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I should have added this:  Past draws can predict the future.  It's all we have to analyze so we got with what we have.  But past draws are background dependent.  What is needed is something that is background independent.  There is a difference.

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1691 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2014, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I should have added this:  Past draws can predict the future.  It's all we have to analyze so we got with what we have.  But past draws are background dependent.  What is needed is something that is background independent.  There is a difference.

Quite a confusing idea.

First I read that people who use algorithms based on background dependence are met with background independent results.

Now reading we need something that is background independent.

Don't have an answer to that. Not even sure there is an answer.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

NASHVILLE, TENN
                          United States
                          Member #33372
                          February 20, 2006
                          1044 Posts
                          Posted: August 24, 2014, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Quite a confusing idea.

First I read that people who use algorithms based on background dependence are met with background independent results.

Now reading we need something that is background independent.

Don't have an answer to that. Not even sure there is an answer.

Allow me to clarify.  Using past draws means we are using background dependent results to determine our algorithm.  Once we have determined our algorithm, we apply it to future draws.  The future draws are background independent.

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            Simi Valley, CA
                            United States
                            Member #156940
                            July 4, 2014
                            671 Posts
                            Posted: August 24, 2014, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Allow me to clarify.  Using past draws means we are using background dependent results to determine our algorithm.  Once we have determined our algorithm, we apply it to future draws.  The future draws are background independent.

So, easy.  Doing an "independent"/past-data-non-inclusive method, we do this (California D3):

1) Divide the pool of 1000 numbers into fourths (quadrants).

2) Fill out your fourth as all Straights.

3) Don't play, but wait until your quadrant has been out for eight times in a row, i.e., fully twice around the board.  This is to play it safe, and it may take a while to get there (you may also want to play it safer, and increase the amount of plays you have to wait; or, if you feel risky, wait less time).

4) Once that target is reached, you play them all at once, since the odds are highly in your favor.  A quadrant Straight payout will appx. double your money.

And here's two variations:

A) Simply apply the same standard to all four quadrants, and play each one as each one fires off.

B) Apply the law of averages to the moment of play.  e.g., if you like 90% odds, then play 225 of your 250 numbers; if you feel comfortable with 80% odds, then play 200; etc.

A simple, easy, effective... very expensive, and wholly "independent" strategy! You're welcome! LOL

Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1691 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2014, 2:44 am - IP Logged

lol i understood your saying that but make it make sense.

background independent as you describe it is pulling something out of thin air.

background dependent is using the past as a basis for the future.

can't see how you can intermingle the two.

you either work with what you have, or you might as well buy quick picks.