Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think the systems or methods for predicts the lottery is illusion.

Topic closed. 109 replies. Last post 2 years ago by diggindeeep.

Page 3 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5962 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2014, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I never heard of "single combos". What is that? What is it for?

I thought you would never ask....

these are the boxes mostly high, mostly low, mostly odd, mostly even

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2014, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I had an epiphany coming back from rehab (I am a recovering chocoholic.  I am up to 34 minutes now and counting) and, yes, the epiphany hurt.

Instead of 4 quadrants, make it 20 with 50 random combinations in each section.  Then track not the numbers but the sections.  Would, say, section 3 be followed by section 17?  What might the section numbers and their followers look like?  If, after due diligence and backtesting, one were to discover that section 3 is followed by section 17 almost 75% of the time, then the proper strategy would be to withhold playing until section 3 showed its ugly head.  Then bet all 50 combinations found in section 17.  You will lose a few but if your tracking is dead on, you will win more than you wager, a lot more.

(Durn that chocolate cake!  It just jumped in my mouth while I wasn't looking.  Got to restart my rehab clock all over again.)

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
      Simi Valley, CA
      United States
      Member #156940
      July 4, 2014
      675 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I had an epiphany coming back from rehab (I am a recovering chocoholic.  I am up to 34 minutes now and counting) and, yes, the epiphany hurt.

Instead of 4 quadrants, make it 20 with 50 random combinations in each section.  Then track not the numbers but the sections.  Would, say, section 3 be followed by section 17?  What might the section numbers and their followers look like?  If, after due diligence and backtesting, one were to discover that section 3 is followed by section 17 almost 75% of the time, then the proper strategy would be to withhold playing until section 3 showed its ugly head.  Then bet all 50 combinations found in section 17.  You will lose a few but if your tracking is dead on, you will win more than you wager, a lot more.

(Durn that chocolate cake!  It just jumped in my mouth while I wasn't looking.  Got to restart my rehab clock all over again.)

You know, Gasmeterguy, I was not exactly following you on this at first... I assumed the following of sections was implied... until you came up with the idea of seeing what sections usually follow other sections.  Now there's something I'd not thought of before, the follow-up.  Or, vary it, or rather seek out whatever patterns are there to be seen as it is.

Another variation on this theme is of course to simply track pairs - there's only 45 available pairs; each pair has 10 follow-ons including the double.  Sector-ing off pairs might be an easier way to go about all this.

Simi Valley, CA
        United States
        Member #156940
        July 4, 2014
        675 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2014, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone here considered the spread between numbers? Making charts based on this? Forgive me if I'm covering old territory here (I'm fairly new), but….

Take all available digits:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Now, every singles play (we'll concentrate on) will have a spread measurement for each digit. So, an example being 580, you'd do this:

First, turn it into a box, lowest to highest: 058
        Next, get the width of each number: 0 = 0/4 5 = 4/2 8 = 2/1
        This is the distance between one end of the number line, and the next digit ahead/behind; or (for the middle digit only) one digit and the next digit.

All digits can only go from a measurement of 0/7 to 7/0. And the nature of each spread is dependent on the other digits.

So you figure out how many digits each spread can accommodate. Since each digit's measurement is wholly dependent on the placement of the other digits, perhaps… er… someone smarter than me here, jump in and take the ball, or just go ahead and blast me to pieces right now…. Crazy

Simi Valley, CA
          United States
          Member #156940
          July 4, 2014
          675 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2014, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone here considered the spread between numbers? Making charts based on this? Forgive me if I'm covering old territory here (I'm fairly new), but….

Take all available digits:

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Now, every singles play (we'll concentrate on) will have a spread measurement for each digit. So, an example being 580, you'd do this:

First, turn it into a box, lowest to highest: 058
          Next, get the width of each number: 0 = 0/4 5 = 4/2 8 = 2/1
          This is the distance between one end of the number line, and the next digit ahead/behind; or (for the middle digit only) one digit and the next digit.

All digits can only go from a measurement of 0/7 to 7/0. And the nature of each spread is dependent on the other digits.

So you figure out how many digits each spread can accommodate. Since each digit's measurement is wholly dependent on the placement of the other digits, perhaps… er… someone smarter than me here, jump in and take the ball, or just go ahead and blast me to pieces right now…. Crazy

Nah: I was working out a width formula for straights, but it was getting pretty lame-brained, for a non-math major.  LOL Lemme work on it some more.

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2014, 12:54 am - IP Logged

You know, Gasmeterguy, I was not exactly following you on this at first... I assumed the following of sections was implied... until you came up with the idea of seeing what sections usually follow other sections.  Now there's something I'd not thought of before, the follow-up.  Or, vary it, or rather seek out whatever patterns are there to be seen as it is.

Another variation on this theme is of course to simply track pairs - there's only 45 available pairs; each pair has 10 follow-ons including the double.  Sector-ing off pairs might be an easier way to go about all this.

I never really understood pairs, especially in the P3 game.  If you pick one pair, you still have that third number to ascertain.  While there are only 10 possibilities of that third number one could play all ten.  But how to go about picking the pair has never been fully explained to  my satisfaction.

NASHVILLE, TENN
              United States
              Member #33372
              February 20, 2006
              1044 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2014, 12:55 am - IP Logged

If we keep this up, Todd is going to move us to the system forum.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2014, 10:29 am - IP Logged

If we keep this up, Todd is going to move us to the system forum.

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2133 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2014, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Hello, we can divide the pick 3 of 4 parts in each of the three positions of the digits
                  1 = L = 0,1,2
                  2 = K = 3,4,5
                  3 = O = 6,7,8
                  4 = 1 = 8,9
                  We have four quadrants within the limits 0-9 of each position, third position in total are all we have that are 4x4x4 = 64 patterns, !!!! ai within the standard three-digit or this is not, but we have the condition to hit the double digits, with the REFERENCE the last sorteiom not playing the same three patterns of each position

codig=LKO1 4 QUADRANTS( 0 -9)

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2133 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Hello, we can divide the pick 3 of 4 parts in each of the three positions of the digits
                    1 = L = 0,1,2
                    2 = K = 3,4,5
                    3 = O = 6,7,8
                    4 = 1 = 8,9
                    We have four quadrants within the limits 0-9 of each position, third position in total are all we have that are 4x4x4 = 64 patterns, !!!! ai within the standard three-digit or this is not, but we have the condition to hit the double digits, with the REFERENCE the last sorteiom not playing the same three patterns of each position

codig=LKO1 4 QUADRANTS( 0 -9)

as we have four quadrants in the pick 3 and are drawn three digits is logical that one quadrant in each position had been out in the poir posssibilidades, but if the 2nd position and 3rd position ???
                    as a standard of the 1st position can be calculated probabilistically with the second or third position of the 2nd and 3rd position as you can do this calculation ??
                    which the probabilities of leaving in three positions in the same pattern ???

frontenac, kansas
                      United States
                      Member #67724
                      December 3, 2008
                      200 Posts
                      Posted: August 26, 2014, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Well I have to agree with the author of this thread about the predictors on this forum.  Heck anyone can pick 50/100 numbers and hit one every once in a while.  So i just dont pay any attention to the predictors....it would cost to much to do so...I do like libra Dave , he doesnt have many to choose from and you can possible work it into the state you play.  I have won on his but thats the only one that i have on this forum...... but what i do pay attention to is the different theory's of how to pick numbers. I like to see different things to possibly look for.  There are trends and etc and i am always reading someone else stratergy of what to look for....then i try and tweek that into the lottery i am playing.  I am mainly talking here about  pick 3 and 4.

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2133 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2014, 11:11 am - IP Logged

hello correct

patterns

L=0,1,2

K=3,4,5

O=6,7

1=8,9

EX= 578  PATTERN= POSITONS   =LO1

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                          nassau,bahamas
                          Bahamas
                          Member #156320
                          June 15, 2014
                          1210 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2014, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Well I have to agree with the author of this thread about the predictors on this forum.  Heck anyone can pick 50/100 numbers and hit one every once in a while.  So i just dont pay any attention to the predictors....it would cost to much to do so...I do like libra Dave , he doesnt have many to choose from and you can possible work it into the state you play.  I have won on his but thats the only one that i have on this forum...... but what i do pay attention to is the different theory's of how to pick numbers. I like to see different things to possibly look for.  There are trends and etc and i am always reading someone else stratergy of what to look for....then i try and tweek that into the lottery i am playing.  I am mainly talking here about  pick 3 and 4.

Let me add.

I think it was all base on studying the rotations of the Results and finding a flaw

there are manly to choose from and a whole lot to try,

Well in all if you truly follow someone's predictions and win then yours Lucky

to have shared a piece of an Alternate Reality with the predictor,all because 

of the Link in the Fulfillment of destiny in respect to the Matter,

But in All 

If only the Administrator's of this Lottery Post would hold a real Systems Competition

not the prediction thing but a thread that will only hold a few contestants

and each day for a week we see who  earns to most..

Then ...

We'll see exactly who is Hallucinating ..

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

frontenac, kansas
                            United States
                            Member #67724
                            December 3, 2008
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2014, 11:26 am - IP Logged

I agree with you totally Samgirl.....good idea on a real contest for prediction too

NASHVILLE, TENN
                              United States
                              Member #33372
                              February 20, 2006
                              1044 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2014, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Let me add.

I think it was all base on studying the rotations of the Results and finding a flaw

there are manly to choose from and a whole lot to try,

Well in all if you truly follow someone's predictions and win then yours Lucky

to have shared a piece of an Alternate Reality with the predictor,all because 

of the Link in the Fulfillment of destiny in respect to the Matter,

But in All 

If only the Administrator's of this Lottery Post would hold a real Systems Competition

not the prediction thing but a thread that will only hold a few contestants

and each day for a week we see who  earns to most..

Then ...

We'll see exactly who is Hallucinating ..

A version of what you suggest is already in place.  Check out the prediction board.  The information will tell you who is hot and who is not.