Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think the systems or methods for predicts the lottery is illusion.

Topic closed. 109 replies. Last post 2 years ago by diggindeeep.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7344 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2014, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

i predict mine sometimes i'm right sometimes i'm wrong most of the timeLurking

I started making Texas and Georgia All or Nothing predictions over a year ago and my average is about the same as probability. For anybody playing the game with real money, I only had one 11 number match and one 1 number match out of 44,400 picks.

United Kingdom
    Member #162012
    December 19, 2014
    23 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2014, 4:56 am - IP Logged
    hello,The administrator blocked my old account by putting links to spreadsheet programs .Total Combinations ( main numbers ) regardless of the order of extraction : 2,118,760 -> (~200MB)Total Combinations ( main numbers ) in the order of extraction hype: 254,251,200 -> (~20GB) 
    Statistical 90 bytes for each of the combinations used information . Varies by historic use ( within the last 100 and 200 draws) . 

I Using PL / SQL , materialized views, hierarchical , modal , regressions ... It is very important to use a unique method of calculation for the first extraction position .
    Extracting the following positions can be calculated Markov chain as the number of predicted ball position in the first extraction . Alternatively not predict the number of ball first position extraction can be performed scenario assumptions , for example : Scenario 1 : Ball number 1 -> calculate the Markov chain . Scenario 2 : Ball number 2 -> calculate the Markov chain . ... Stage 50 : Ball number 50 -> calculate the Markov chain However this alternative form , it is not optimized in costs

United Kingdom
      Member #162012
      December 19, 2014
      23 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2014, 5:09 am - IP Logged
      4 hours of data mining : 
      * History 200 draws.* Fields Frequency ( appearances , absences, relative frequency)* Fields binary relative frequency ( higher / lower than the average relative theoretical mean o)* Study of the above points, ball number by number of extraction position , totalized ...* Pattern size up to 20 characters .This work is titanic, and because only observed direct information ...There indirect information obtained complement of data , for example :EuroMillions has 50 balls , each occurrence a draw , the frequency data that drawing balls are obtained ... But can also be obtained frequency data balls that did not produce such occurrence , so that we have more data to calculate the filters ( I understand that now most foreros only use direct data)

United Kingdom
        Member #162012
        December 19, 2014
        23 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2014, 5:04 am - IP Logged

ROracle -> New DBC (RJDBC or RODBC) for connect R <-> Oracle.

• Oracle for hard work of ETL (Extraction, Transform, Load of data).
        • R for hard work of analitycs-predictive.

R has plugin for FFT (Fast Fourier Transform), cox-box, regression models lineal and non lineal, fractal, chi, gamma, anova... Task-parallelism and GPU.

Oracle has development an DLL for use GPU to improve some calculations of transform (for example the modal clause).

Project-R is Open-Source and Free

Oracle Database + Oracle R is free for particular use

diggindeeep's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
          NW Ohio
          United States
          Member #128246
          May 20, 2012
          3885 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2014, 5:35 am - IP Logged

I use a method of predicting numbers and I get the correct numbers often! It may not be the numbers in my state, but somewhere the numbers I predict, from the method that I use, are falling SOMEWHERE...it's called being in the right place at the right time.