Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think the systems or methods for predicts the lottery is illusion.

Topic closed. 109 replies. Last post 2 years ago by diggindeeep.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19826 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2014, 10:54 am - IP Logged

The different systems and / or methods to predict the lottery numbers are an illusion, I do not think there is a real method to predict the lottery.

Any one can predict, a prediction doesn't have to be right as most of them are wrong anyway.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2014, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Why don't you write him an email or slowmail and ask how he do it?

I already tried finding him, but to no avail.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Hello, it's amazing that when you try to close 100% in a lottery, ie If you catch 75% to 80% of the combinations, in a certain number of draws
      Out the numbers in the 25% to 20% ie in the narrow range of the curve gauus

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7310 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Any one can predict, a prediction doesn't have to be right as most of them are wrong anyway.

With lotto games you either buy a QP and hope those numbers are drawn or choose your own numbers and hope they are drawn. The majority of predicting and most of the bragging on LP is done in the forums, but strangely enough they have no "prediction" statistics. 

"most of them are wrong anyway"

Makes sense not to post predictions knowing you'll be wrong on all but a couple and maybe all of them. Now we know why they don't post their predictions on the Predictions Boards.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3971 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2014, 3:55 am - IP Logged

Stack

A ticket not purchased can not win,  the prediction board says nothing about real world stats.

Unless the posters are playing those lines, they don't mean anything.  Just another type of

entertainment, IMHO.   Posting a list of numbers without a investment is quite different than

putting the cash on the line.   Jimbe challenged me to prove my claims, I started posting my

ticket scans and over the course of around 9 games I won over 5x my investment.  I started

to post the next set only to find the topic had been locked.  I don't know what happened to

get that post locked as some of the content was deleted.  Just because a member does not

use the predictions board does not mean they don't win often.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2014, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

With lotto games you either buy a QP and hope those numbers are drawn or choose your own numbers and hope they are drawn. The majority of predicting and most of the bragging on LP is done in the forums, but strangely enough they have no "prediction" statistics. 

"most of them are wrong anyway"

Makes sense not to post predictions knowing you'll be wrong on all but a couple and maybe all of them. Now we know why they don't post their predictions on the Predictions Boards.

Members who post 50 different predictions per drawing are probably expecting  most will be losers but I think they have more creditable bragging rights than those who just post "Trust me,I always win".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3971 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I think people who start a post like this just want to argue, can't believe I even posted here.

Stupid me,  I am out of here.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

NASHVILLE, TENN
                United States
                Member #33372
                February 20, 2006
                1044 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I think people who start a post like this just want to argue, can't believe I even posted here.

Stupid me,  I am out of here.

RL

The ideas presented in this thread are excellent "food for thoughts".  I'm sorry you are leaving.  You have written many sagacious suggestions in the past and I had hoped you would find something in this thread which would add to the table.  Our loss; not yours.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7310 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2014, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Stack

A ticket not purchased can not win,  the prediction board says nothing about real world stats.

Unless the posters are playing those lines, they don't mean anything.  Just another type of

entertainment, IMHO.   Posting a list of numbers without a investment is quite different than

putting the cash on the line.   Jimbe challenged me to prove my claims, I started posting my

ticket scans and over the course of around 9 games I won over 5x my investment.  I started

to post the next set only to find the topic had been locked.  I don't know what happened to

get that post locked as some of the content was deleted.  Just because a member does not

use the predictions board does not mean they don't win often.

RL

RL,

The only difference between posting picks on the board and in posts is accountability, but the bottom line is always how well the wager did and not how well it did had I played it. I seriously doubt the people posting 50 lines "good for all states" are playing them and don't think anyone must wager especially when challenged to prove it by the likes of Jimmy.

If we all had to bet and show our predictions winning with actually lottery tickets, all the challenge games, the prediction board, and any post suggesting numbers to play would be a waste of time. Nobody has to prove they played, but it's really a shame when people post more predictions than they can win on and then brag about getting a box hit.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

The different systems and / or methods to predict the lottery numbers are an illusion, I do not think there is a real method to predict the lottery.

try telling that to folks who have been cashing out on these 'illusions'

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3971 Posts
                      Posted: October 18, 2014, 10:59 am - IP Logged

The ideas presented in this thread are excellent "food for thoughts".  I'm sorry you are leaving.  You have written many sagacious suggestions in the past and I had hoped you would find something in this thread which would add to the table.  Our loss; not yours.

GASMETERGUY

Not leaving LP just this topic, I just don't want to argue about which is better, system or luck. 

It's so easy to see one of these topics and get drawn into posting. 

I got better things to do, LOL.

Smash

RL

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2014, 10:12 am - IP Logged

This is something I've chimed in on before.....

I consider myself to be decently educated when it comes to mathematics, after all I am a 5 year

college graduate with a B.S. in Computer Science and a minor in mathematics. I know some of you

are more advanced then I am mathematically, my point is that I'm fairly intelligent when it comes to math.

But anyways, I am a very logically thinking person and I'm just going to offer my opinions here.

I feel that a system cannot accurately predict a winning result. I am inclined to think that at best, these systems

can give you a "sweet spot" for how many combinations you play vs the likelyhood you will win. It's common sense

more than involved math at that point. If you play every possible megaball number, then you know regardless of

which megaball is draw, you will match one of them.

If we look at a quarter, it has two sides and thus two possible outcomes when it is flipped. Law of averages state that

it will land on either side 50% of the time. You can flip it 10 times, 100 times or 1,000,000 times and you should be

pretty close to that. After a long run of the result coming up one way, the law of averages says that the other side is

"due" to hit. Now on anyone one single flip, the probabilty does not change. It's still 50% for each side. This coin flip

doesn't "know anything" about the past 50 or next 50 flips.

It's interesting enough. If your going to bet someone that they can flip heads, on a per flip basis then you'll probably wind

up about even. If your going to bet someone that they can flip heads 5 times in a row then you'll likely win the vast majority

of the times.

The same applies to a dice, or even a jackpot game like mega millions or power ball. The balls don't know anything about

each other, or any previous/future drawings. Every single draw, every single number has the same odds of hitting. Will the

numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 come up together very often over a 1000 drawing stretch? Probably not, but they have the same chance to do

so as any other combination.

I would say there can be merit in the systems, but to I don't believe they can pick winning numbers. They simply offer some "sweet spots"

as to how many combinations to cover. There is no promise to it, but they can also allude to numbers and combinations that "should be due"

It's true that the more you play, the better your chances are. If you don't play at all then you can't win

and if you play every combo you will almost always lose.

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: November 1, 2014, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Hello, getreal720, lotteries, mathematically you can go up to a point, say,
                            75% 80% (Pareto law) the other 25%, 20% will be random, certain patterns will give you more
                            Because by having more combinations than others, the greatest number of combinçoes exceeds the lowest,
                          Within the matrix, eg = 1,2,3,4,5,6, will give out fewer times than 01,15,23,36,45,59
                          Because of their sequence, as compared with previous results of the coin toss,
                          The toss of the coin has a single element has a draw of x = 49/6 has 12 elements
                          Initial and final digit eg 17 (1 and 7) each lottery draw brings together some patterns of DNA (seed)
                            That still did not know mathematically, previous results do not have menoria
                            But it has patterns and positions.

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2122 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2014, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Hello, get, speaking on quantity of digits look at the example
                            49/6 of the digits 0,1,2 = gave 135 times together while
                              789 gave two times, why? Because the digits both initial and final
                              The group has 14 times together 0,1,2 7,8,9 and 5 have sometimes
                              Ie the 0,1,2 are 9 times more likely to give together
                            It is the number of times, and the sum of the probabilities dominates
                              75%, 80% (Pareto)

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                              Simi Valley, CA
                              United States
                              Member #156940
                              July 4, 2014
                              671 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2014, 9:37 am - IP Logged

This is something I've chimed in on before.....

I consider myself to be decently educated when it comes to mathematics, after all I am a 5 year

college graduate with a B.S. in Computer Science and a minor in mathematics. I know some of you

are more advanced then I am mathematically, my point is that I'm fairly intelligent when it comes to math.

But anyways, I am a very logically thinking person and I'm just going to offer my opinions here.

I feel that a system cannot accurately predict a winning result. I am inclined to think that at best, these systems

can give you a "sweet spot" for how many combinations you play vs the likelyhood you will win. It's common sense

more than involved math at that point. If you play every possible megaball number, then you know regardless of

which megaball is draw, you will match one of them.

If we look at a quarter, it has two sides and thus two possible outcomes when it is flipped. Law of averages state that

it will land on either side 50% of the time. You can flip it 10 times, 100 times or 1,000,000 times and you should be

pretty close to that. After a long run of the result coming up one way, the law of averages says that the other side is

"due" to hit. Now on anyone one single flip, the probabilty does not change. It's still 50% for each side. This coin flip

doesn't "know anything" about the past 50 or next 50 flips.

It's interesting enough. If your going to bet someone that they can flip heads, on a per flip basis then you'll probably wind

up about even. If your going to bet someone that they can flip heads 5 times in a row then you'll likely win the vast majority

of the times.

The same applies to a dice, or even a jackpot game like mega millions or power ball. The balls don't know anything about

each other, or any previous/future drawings. Every single draw, every single number has the same odds of hitting. Will the

numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 come up together very often over a 1000 drawing stretch? Probably not, but they have the same chance to do

so as any other combination.

I would say there can be merit in the systems, but to I don't believe they can pick winning numbers. They simply offer some "sweet spots"

as to how many combinations to cover. There is no promise to it, but they can also allude to numbers and combinations that "should be due"

It's true that the more you play, the better your chances are. If you don't play at all then you can't win

and if you play every combo you will almost always lose.

The CA D3 runs off an algorithm. This isn't theory: it's in their rules. As a math guy, you should know that means it does NOT run off a purely random method (you should know, in fact, that it isn't even possible: flipping coins and how a computer determines a random selection, is like comparing apples to apes): it follows internal RULES. Those rules can be exploited. That exploitation is what we call... "strategy."

We have no dreams at all, or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way—not at all, or in an interesting manner.   -- Friedrich Nietzsche