Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pretentious Doubles Trap meets The Lava Lamp

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 2 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #155994
June 5, 2014
497 Posts
Posted: November 25, 2014, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Gary!! Your system is really cool and comprehensive! You rock!! Smile

Well, ,maybe, that would've been true if gary ,genuinely, had his own system and didn't bite off of my method.

United States
    Member #155994
    June 5, 2014
    497 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2014, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Gary isn't the type of person that "just sits back" while others "are coming to his defense" and is more than capable of defending himself. It's called "logging off". Get over yourself. 

Gary has friends here. 

You're the troublemaker. How does it feel when it happens to you?

Suck it up buttercup. Crying

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program which is already in progress.

Well, you're just a suck up since you feel the need to have friends back you up on LP. That's why you were thanking gary for ,supposedly, helping you. Anyway, you've made your point ,long ago, about the aspect of being rude. But, both you and your crew have done a lot worse than anything I might have done. Still, if you want to continue this nonsense we can. After all, both you and gary are troublemakers.

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2014, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Gee, Corky, I didn't mean to worry you.

I went outside.

Outside is probably a foreign word, but next year, when you're in 3rd grade your mom will let you go outside too.

She'll chain you to the big tree in the backyard and let you run in circles to get fresh air.

Once she has to untangle you, she'll loosen the collar and pray you run away. Please do.

Without some new idea I don't have the need to continue trying to explain it to you.

G

Well, we don't need to know about your life story. But, when people speak like that it ,usually, means they're self-projecting. So, we can believe that something very bad happened to you in your childhood LOL

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #21258
        September 5, 2005
        267 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2014, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Well, you're just a suck up since you feel the need to have friends back you up on LP. That's why you were thanking gary for ,supposedly, helping you. Anyway, you've made your point ,long ago, about the aspect of being rude. But, both you and your crew have done a lot worse than anything I might have done. Still, if you want to continue this nonsense we can. After all, both you and gary are troublemakers.

Sucking up? You sad man. How juvenile of you. 

There are such things as "friendships" on the Internet. I don't expect you to relate.

Like Gary, I don't need "back up". After a long absence, posting a thread, and having some psycho (you) try to berate me, it was good to know there are people on LP that don't put up with that. 

Me and my "crew"? I don't have a crew. That's your paranoia talking.

"Still if you want to continue this nonsense we can". Is that a threat? Not bothered.

Both Gary and I are "troublemakers"? In the 10 years I've been on and off of this site, I have had problems with NO ONE but you. You made yourself known to me with your rude comments to me on my thread.

I get along with (and respect) everyone else on LP just fine. :)

Oh, and one more thing. Telling Gary that he's "self projecting" and "something very bad happened to" him in his "childhood" because of what he wrote is completely inaccurate. You suck as an arm chair Psychologist. Keep your day job if you have one. LOL

Tootles

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

United States
          Member #155994
          June 5, 2014
          497 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2014, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Sucking up? You sad man. How juvenile of you. 

There are such things as "friendships" on the Internet. I don't expect you to relate.

Like Gary, I don't need "back up". After a long absence, posting a thread, and having some psycho (you) try to berate me, it was good to know there are people on LP that don't put up with that. 

Me and my "crew"? I don't have a crew. That's your paranoia talking.

"Still if you want to continue this nonsense we can". Is that a threat? Not bothered.

Both Gary and I are "troublemakers"? In the 10 years I've been on and off of this site, I have had problems with NO ONE but you. You made yourself known to me with your rude comments to me on my thread.

I get along with (and respect) everyone else on LP just fine. :)

Oh, and one more thing. Telling Gary that he's "self projecting" and "something very bad happened to" him in his "childhood" because of what he wrote is completely inaccurate. You suck as an arm chair Psychologist. Keep your day job if you have one. LOL

Tootles

Well, you can believe what you want, but none of you are justified. But, yes, you and gary are ,definitely, troublemakers. Btw, why do you care what I've said to gary? Better yet, why are you ,once again, coming to his defense? After all, you did say that "he's more than capable of defending himself." So, why don't you let him? Is he too busy sitting back and letting you do all his dirty work now?

United States
            Member #21258
            September 5, 2005
            267 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2014, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Well, you can believe what you want, but none of you are justified. But, yes, you and gary are ,definitely, troublemakers. Btw, why do you care what I've said to gary? Better yet, why are you ,once again, coming to his defense? After all, you did say that "he's more than capable of defending himself." So, why don't you let him? Is he too busy sitting back and letting you do all his dirty work now?

Junior High School tactics. Better yet......Yawn.

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2014, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Junior High School tactics. Better yet......Yawn.

Well, you can do better than that. Both you and gary are very sad and need professional help.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5894 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2014, 5:25 am - IP Logged

Ga Mid is at 8 consecutive singles. We will test the theory, should have started at 7 consecutive singles. Here are the LDR 8 combos. We begin the beguine.

008, 044, 080, 099, 116, 161, 224, 233, 242, 288, 323, 332, 404, 422, 440, 477, 558, 585, 611, 747, 774, 800, 828, 855, 882, 909, 990

11/26/14

dbls @ 9 skips

Tier 2
                882(828) 558(585) 161(611)

Tier 1
                242 440 099

United States
                  Member #21258
                  September 5, 2005
                  267 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2014, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Well, you can do better than that. Both you and gary are very sad and need professional help.

For once you are right about something. I can and have done better than that. You just weren't worth the effort. 

Also, you're very unoriginal.

Tootles :)

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2014, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Don't you think these remarks are very childish? 

Why don't we just drop the remarks and stay with the OP thread and add something of value?

United States
                      Member #155994
                      June 5, 2014
                      497 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2014, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

For once you are right about something. I can and have done better than that. You just weren't worth the effort. 

Also, you're very unoriginal.

Well, you say I'm not worth the effort and ,yet, you keep responding. But, I meant anyone could do better than these weak responses of yours. So, when it comes down to it both you and gary are weak. Although, gary is smarter than you since he's letting you do his dirty work.

Anyway, take notice how many responses you've left to his one response. For that matter, notice how you've defended him and he hasn't even mentioned you. That's because no one has respect for a suck up since it's pathetic. Still, I almost feel bad for you. But, it is what it is. Gary is for gary and that's really it LOL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5894 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

11/26/14

dbls @ 9 skips

Tier 2
                        882(828) 558(585) 161(611)

Tier 1
                        242 440 099

11/26/14

United States
                          Member #21258
                          September 5, 2005
                          267 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Well, you say I'm not worth the effort and ,yet, you keep responding. But, I meant anyone could do better than these weak responses of yours. So, when it comes down to it both you and gary are weak. Although, gary is smarter than you since he's letting you do his dirty work.

Anyway, take notice how many responses you've left to his one response. For that matter, notice how you've defended him and he hasn't even mentioned you. That's because no one has respect for a suck up since it's pathetic. Still, I almost feel bad for you. But, it is what it is. Gary is for gary and that's really it LOL

Looks like you're projecting again sociopath. No, you weren't worth the effort. 

I can respond to whatever I want to respond to anytime I want. You have no power. You're powerless and flaccid. Poor pitiful.

Gary "letting me do" his dirty work (and other ridiculous statements)? LOL. Does anyone ever fall for that after 8th grade?

Respect? LOL. No one has respect for you. You should get out of your mother's basement and make friends.

"Many responses" I've left to "his one response"? You're counting? Oh my you're a sad man. LOL

You "almost feel bad" for me? Hehehehe

Thanks for the chuckle. LOLLOLLOL

United States
                            Member #155994
                            June 5, 2014
                            497 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2014, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you're projecting again sociopath. No, you weren't worth the effort. 

I can respond to whatever I want to respond to anytime I want. You have no power. You're powerless and flaccid. Poor pitiful.

Gary "letting me do" his dirty work (and other ridiculous statements)? LOL. Does anyone ever fall for that after 8th grade?

Respect? LOL. No one has respect for you. You should get out of your mother's basement and make friends.

"Many responses" I've left to "his one response"? You're counting? Oh my you're a sad man. LOL

You "almost feel bad" for me? Hehehehe

Thanks for the chuckle. LOLLOLLOL

Well, no one needs to know your life story either. But, 8th grade or not, the fact is that gary left you to do his dirty work. Anyway, there's no need to count to know that gary ,after you've defended him, still hasn't come to your defense. As mentioned, no one respects a suck up. Btw, almost doesn't count LOLLOLLOL

United States
                              Member #21258
                              September 5, 2005
                              267 Posts
                              Posted: November 26, 2014, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Well, no one needs to know your life story either. But, 8th grade or not, the fact is that gary left you to do his dirty work. Anyway, there's no need to count to know that gary ,after you've defended him, still hasn't come to your defense. As mentioned, no one respects a suck up. Btw, almost doesn't count LOLLOLLOL

"No one needs to know your life story". You've used that already psycho. It fell flat the first time. lol

"Gary left you to do his dirty work". Also fell flat the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th time and is still inadequate (like you). :) That's the definition of insanity; doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. smh. 

Nah, I don't need Gary to "defend me". I can handle you allllllllll by myself. Something tells me that you're accustomed to getting smacked around by girls.

"Suck up"? You're so silly. lol

"Almost"? Those were your words psycho. lol LOLLOLLOL

Get your Lithium dosage increased. :)