Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pretentious Doubles Trap meets The Lava Lamp

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 2 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
bowling Green ky
United States
Member #154383
April 14, 2014
1403 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2014, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

May we have Happy Holidays and Peace to Everyone.

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #21258
    September 5, 2005
    267 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2014, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

May we have Happy Holidays and Peace to Everyone.

Happy Holidays Barbara! Smile

Peace to you too! Smile

If a certain sociopath would behave himself, there will be peace in LP. Smile

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

bowling Green ky
      United States
      Member #154383
      April 14, 2014
      1403 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2014, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Just remember that kind words turn away wrath. Thank everyone for all your help.

United States
        Member #21258
        September 5, 2005
        267 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Just remember that kind words turn away wrath. Thank everyone for all your help.

You're a good person Barbara. Happy Holidays! Smile

United States
          Member #155994
          June 5, 2014
          497 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

TRUE: THERE IS NO NEW METHOD PUT IN THIS THREAD. Absolutely true.

Never.....well, can't say never, having looked at the numbers, I almost made the same mistake and put out a trap that looked like a possible winner. Once I went back over the numbers, I caught myself.

Yes, I definitely called this pretentious because, having looked at the numbers, I knew anyone who bought into it would miss the majority of doubles by letting the first double pass. The majority of doubles hit once.

I still call it pretentious (maybe preposterous). Telling people to play doubles three consecutive times after a double hits is wasting their money when doubles only hit 4 times in a row 4 to 5 times a year.

When you read page 4,make sure you see the admission where he says,

"I NEVER MADE ANY CLAIM THAT THIS SYSTEM WOULD WIN."

It doesn't and it won't. And it took him long enough to admit it.

And that was the purpose of this post.

G

Well, ,once again, you're just proving my point that you're a pathological liar and ,also, that you're a pathological manipulator. So, here you are ,yet again, repeating the same nonsense. Anyone can go over your posts and know how you work. But, let's take a look.

Gary says...

"I still call it pretentious (maybe preposterous). Telling people to play doubles three consecutive times after a double hits is wasting their money when doubles only hit 4 times in a row 4 to 5 times a year."

So, gary, what does this have to do with anything? As explained, the Hot Doubles trap has nothing to do with trying to get 4 doubles in a row. Again, once either a double or triple comes out ,during the 4 draws, you're supposed to stop playing and repeat the steps. Now, let's see what was said on page 4.

Gary stated...

"He starts his own thread claiming if you wait until the first double and play 3 consecutive times after that, you win."

My response...

"There was NO claim ,in my original post, that you will win following the steps."

Now, my response was ,just simply, to say that Gary's statement ,above, is not true. But, gary ,already, knows this. So, leave it to gary to ,as usual, try and pull something out of nothing. Still, is this to say you can't ,at times, win? In short, the answer is no. Although, as mentioned, you win some and you lose some.

Facts Gary won't Admit...

- He is a pathological liar.

- He is a pathological manipulator.

- He ,selectively, ignores relevant points.

- He puts words in a persons' mouth.

- He is a troublemaker.

- He can't stand when his fellow LP members disagree with him.

- He doesn't ,in any way, care about helping members.

- He is only for himself and that's it.

- He has a strange obsession with lava lamps LOL

- He doesn't want to hear any of this LOL

Anyway, gary has a pattern of twisting words and repeating himself with the same nonsense. As mentioned, gary is always trying to pull something out of nothing. So, we can expect for gary to ignore my explanations and keep doing the same thing since he can't help but be a troublemaker.

United States
            Member #155994
            June 5, 2014
            497 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

"Suck up"

You like to use the word "Suck" don't you? Sounds like the voice of experience. haha

You make me laugh. :) You can't control me you psycho and there's nothing you can do about it. :) Green laugh

You started it sociopath and as such, your feelings are not valid to me. :) hehe

Well, as mentioned, you can keep the details of your deviant life to yourself. Anyway, I'm not interested in trying to control you. But, apparently, you're unable to control yourself since your actions contradict your words. Btw, your feelings don't mean anything to me either LOL

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Happy Holidays Barbara! Smile

Peace to you too! Smile

If a certain sociopath would behave himself, there will be peace in LP. Smile

Well, you'd need to behave yourself for there to be peace. But, why are you trying to pull Barbara into this?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1665 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2014, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Well, you've started this thread ,with a malicious agenda, to trash my method by referring to the Hot Doubles trap as a "pretentious doubles trap". Then you ,unsuccessfully, attempted to debunk it with your flawed logic.

No, instead, you'd have rather seen my method being trashed and you coming out on top. But, it all backfired on you. Now, all of a sudden, you want to act like you had good intentions. So, you'll shoulder ALL of the blame for this.

Everybody can read on page 4, in your own words, that it don't work. So, there is nothing malicious about calling trash trash when the person who proposes the trash admits it is trash, Mon-el.

The only thing that backfired is your Bal-Nced filter, which was exposed as Sedertree's doing, and this hot mess, which you claimed as an "important discovery," and the "correct way" to play doubles. 

How do you make those claims and, then after you are proved wrong say:

I NEVER CLAIMED IT WOULD WIN?

Why would post anything that had no chance of winning while calling it the "correct way" of playing doubles? Why claim it is better than the original doubles traps when the numbers say you lose?

No wonder you have lost so many handles when this is the juvenile, more like infantile, way you react when the numbers don't prove your "different way of thinking."

G

Consider this thread a contribution to keeping you off the streets and out of other threads.

Might as well take your best shot now Sparky. This is my LAST post in this thread. 

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                  Member #21258
                  September 5, 2005
                  267 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2014, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Everybody can read on page 4, in your own words, that it don't work. So, there is nothing malicious about calling trash trash when the person who proposes the trash admits it is trash, Mon-el.

The only thing that backfired is your Bal-Nced filter, which was exposed as Sedertree's doing, and this hot mess, which you claimed as an "important discovery," and the "correct way" to play doubles. 

Why would post anything that had no chance of winning while calling it the "correct way" of playing doubles? Why claim it is better than the original doubles traps when the numbers say you lose?

No wonder you have lost so many handles when this is the juvenile, more like infantile, way you react when the numbers don't prove your "different way of thinking."

G

Consider this thread a contribution to keeping you off the streets and out of other threads.

Might as well take your best shot now Sparky. This is my LAST post in this thread. 

This is my last post in this thread too Gary. Flushing psycho in the toilet now. See you in the other threadsSmile

Party

United States
                    Member #155994
                    June 5, 2014
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: December 2, 2014, 3:54 am - IP Logged

G

Well, gary, nothing you say is going to change the fact that you're a malicious manipulator . As mentioned, you started this whole thread with the agenda of trashing my method and that's it. But, undoubtedly, you bit off more than you could chew. Anyway, let's look at some of the statements made by gary. 

Gary states...

"He starts his own thread claiming if you wait until the first double and play 3 consecutive times after that, you win." - So, gary, adds his own words in there.

My response...

"There was NO claim ,in my original post, that you will win" - So, this is meant to say that there's no guarantee you'll win ,at the time, you play. Btw, gary, there was NEVER any claim that you will lose either.

"NOW YOU SAY......

I NEVER CLAIMED IT WORKED?" - So, gary quotes me and adds in the question mark. But, gary, are you asking me or are you making a statement.

"you have the gumption to say....

I NEVER CLAIMED IT WORKED?" - Again, gary quotes me and ,once again, adds the question mark.

"I NEVER MADE ANY CLAIM THAT THIS SYSTEM WOULD WIN." - So,   here gary is quoting me and twisting my words. Notice, that the question mark disappeared.

"I NEVER CLAIMED IT WOULD WIN?" - So, again, gary is twisting my words.

As we can see, gary has a pattern of twisting words and repeating himself with the same nonsense. As mentioned, gary is always trying to pull something out of nothing.

Anyway, let's try and get back on track. The following ,updated, chart for New York ,basically, shows a fair comparison between Win D's doubles trap and the Hot Doubles trap with emphasis on the number of doubles.

New York (1/01/14 - now)

consecutive singles/skipsdrawtotal doublesTrap
                    01st28Hot Doubles
                    12nd22Hot Doubles
                    23rd16Hot Doubles
                    34th18Hot Doubles
                    45th7
                    56th7
                    67th7
                    78th4Win D's
                    89th2Win D's
                    910th2Win D's
                    1011th2

So, the 1st draw(i.e. 0 skips) ,following the first appearance of either a double or triple, had 28 doubles. Likewise, the 2nd draw(i.e. 1 skip) ,following the first appearance of either a double or triple, had 22 doubles. Next, the 3rd draw(i.e. 2 skips) had 16 total doubles after the first appearance of either a double or triple. Once more, the 4th draw(i.e. 2 skips) had 18 total doubles after the first appearance of either a double or triple. Basically, the rest is the same.

Now, as we can see, most doubles fell ,within the first 4 draws, after the first appearance of either a double or triple. Also, take notice of the downward trend of doubles as we continue outward. Lastly, take notice of the steep drop(i.e. from 18 to 7 total doubles) as we go from the 4th draw to the 5th one. 

In comparison, Win D's doubles trap doesn't target doubles where they mostly occur, whereas the Hot Doubles trap does. Although, in fairness, the number of doubles being caught ,by the Hot Doubles trap, would be lower than shown since step #1 is not being accounted for. Nevertheless, the number of doubles would still be ,significantly, higher than that of Win D's doubles trap.

FACTS IGNORED BY GARY...

• The Hot Doubles Trap is meant to be played up to 4 draws.
                    • The Hot Doubles Trap has nothing to do with trying to get 3 or 4 doubles in a row.
                    • The Hot Doubles trap is NOT the "important discovery" spoken about.
                    • That most doubles ,according to Win D, fall "way before" the 8th, 9th, and 10th draws.
                    • That Win D's doubles trap fails to target these doubles.
                    • That lengthy losing streaks can ,and do, occur ,when using Win D's doubles trap, for multiple states.
                    • Win D's doubles trap is NOT even a trap for doubles.
                    • Contrary to his chart, it's plausible that ,at times, more than 50% of doubles can occur from the 11th draw up.

United States
                      Member #155994
                      June 5, 2014
                      497 Posts
                      Posted: December 2, 2014, 3:55 am - IP Logged

This is my last post in this thread too Gary. Flushing psycho in the toilet now. See you in the other threadsSmile

Party

Well, good riddance to you. You're a pathetic troublemaker. Btw, you can flush yourself down the toilet first Green laugh

BananaHyperDance

Party

backwoods ga
                        United States
                        Member #155844
                        May 31, 2014
                        1886 Posts
                        Posted: December 2, 2014, 5:08 am - IP Logged

Well, good riddance to you. You're a pathetic troublemaker. Btw, you can flush yourself down the toilet first Green laugh

BananaHyperDance

Party

Garys nursing home has revoked his internet privleges. .  This thread needs to be Closed

United States
                          Member #155994
                          June 5, 2014
                          497 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2014, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Garys nursing home has revoked his internet privleges. .  This thread needs to be Closed

Well, Lidarryl, how would you know that? But, that doesn't mean the thread needs to be closed.

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1704 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2014, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

At some point in time, TODD is going to get TIRED of monitoring this thread Himself, and LOCK IT UP, finally !!!

The countdown to TODD'S Patience expiring continues ....Chair  Tick Tock, Tick Tock

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5588 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2014, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

At some point in time, TODD is going to get TIRED of monitoring this thread Himself, and LOCK IT UP, finally !!!

The countdown to TODD'S Patience expiring continues ....Chair  Tick Tock, Tick Tock

I'm surprised he let it go this long.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)