Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pretentious Doubles Trap meets The Lava Lamp

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 2 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
United States
Member #98740
October 13, 2010
5432 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2014, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

~Munches On Popcorn~

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #21258
    September 5, 2005
    267 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2014, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

~Munches On Popcorn~

LOL!! Smile

I know, right?

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1739 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2014, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Hard to get motivated to even look at this thread.

The numbers, even under the best conditions for one individual game, will produce about 85-87 doubles per year. Of that, at best, there will be 5 to 6 that fall back to back 3 or more times.

6/85 is not a winning play. So it does not make sense to play doubles three consecutive times after the first double falls.

Common sense, reality, basic arithmetic, whatever you want to call it says if I win those 5 to 6 times it does happen, I win 15 to 18 times.

The other possible 80 plays result in 1, 2, or three losses. That's 80 (at one loss) to 240 (at 3 losses) possible total losses.

Stretching the possibilities, if you get lucky and win two times in 40 draws you get 80 wins + 18 wins = 98 wins. And 40 losses.

The other 40 draws at 3 losses = 120 losses + 40 losses for 160 losses.

All the personal stuff can't/won't change the numbers.

Besides, there are more interesting threads on the board. And I have work to do with (lottery talk) He, Le, Ho, and Lo. (In English, He= HighEven; Le=LowEven; Ho = HighOdd; Lo=Low Odd; a HoLeHo would be HighOdd, LowEven, HighOdd combination.)

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
        Member #155994
        June 5, 2014
        497 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2014, 1:23 am - IP Logged

"No one needs to know your life story". You've used that already psycho. It fell flat the first time. lol

"Gary left you to do his dirty work". Also fell flat the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th time and is still inadequate (like you). :) That's the definition of insanity; doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. smh. 

Nah, I don't need Gary to "defend me". I can handle you allllllllll by myself. Something tells me that you're accustomed to getting smacked around by girls.

"Suck up"? You're so silly. lol

"Almost"? Those were your words psycho. lol LOLLOLLOL

Get your Lithium dosage increased. :)

Tootles :)

Well, you can hang on my words all you want, but what I've said is still true. So, apparently, you'd have to handle this all by yourself since gary left you to fend for yourself. Anyway, something tells me you're used to being neglected by your friends. That's too bad. Most likely, you're on some psychiatric medication(s) since you need all the help you can get.

United States
          Member #21258
          September 5, 2005
          267 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2014, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Well, you can hang on my words all you want, but what I've said is still true. So, apparently, you'd have to handle this all by yourself since gary left you to fend for yourself. Anyway, something tells me you're used to being neglected by your friends. That's too bad. Most likely, you're on some psychiatric medication(s) since you need all the help you can get.

It's obvious by your lack of originality that you have nothing new to add. Jester

Have fun mumbling to yourself on this thread. LOL

Meanwhile, I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family and friends.Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your Turkey sandwich watching cartoons in your boxers. :) See Ya!

Toodles. :)

United States
            Member #155994
            June 5, 2014
            497 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2014, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

The numbers, even under the best conditions for one individual game, will produce about 85-87 doubles per year. Of that, at best, there will be 5 to 6 that fall back to back 3 or more times.

6/85 is not a winning play. So it does not make sense to play doubles three consecutive times after the first double falls.

Common sense, reality, basic arithmetic, whatever you want to call it says if I win those 5 to 6 times it does happen, I win 15 to 18 times.

The other possible 80 plays result in 1, 2, or three losses. That's 80 (at one loss) to 240 (at 3 losses) possible total losses.

Stretching the possibilities, if you get lucky and win two times in 40 draws you get 80 wins + 18 wins = 98 wins. And 40 losses.

Besides, there are more interesting threads on the board. And I have work to do with (lottery talk) He, Le, Ho, and Lo. (In English, He= HighEven; Le=LowEven; Ho = HighOdd; Lo=Low Odd; a HoLeHo would be HighOdd, LowEven, HighOdd combination.)

G

Well, overall, you've placed a lot of emphasis on what we're up against. So, what's your proposed solution to this problem?

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: November 27, 2014, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

It's obvious by your lack of originality that you have nothing new to add. Jester

Have fun mumbling to yourself on this thread. LOL

Meanwhile, I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family and friends.Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving!! Enjoy your Turkey sandwich watching cartoons in your boxers. :) See Ya!

Toodles. :)

Well, you may have family, but it's very doubtful you have any real friends who care about you. So, most likely, your Thanksgiving will just be with family. Anyway, you're very predictable since all you ,mainly, do is hang on my words.

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1739 Posts
                Posted: November 27, 2014, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Well, overall, you've placed a lot of emphasis on what we're up against. So, what's your proposed solution to this problem?

A couple of things......

You sound like another poster who has (had) several handles. Logic is not one of his strong suits either. The moment everyone don't jump up and proclaim his post the most important, earth shattering Cinderella idea ever seen on LP he turns into a whiny, sniveling, immature, cry-baby and starts with the personal attacks. Just like you.

When that don't work, his next question is, "What's your solution?" Just like you.

Well.......it wasn't my problem to begin with. In fact, after 2 minutes with the numbers I'd never give it a second thought.

But here's the real solution....

GROW UP, STOP WITH THE sniveling, whiny, immature, cry-baby PERSONAL ATTACKS, AND NEVER POST AGAIN.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                  Member #155994
                  June 5, 2014
                  497 Posts
                  Posted: November 27, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

A couple of things......

You sound like another poster who has (had) several handles. Logic is not one of his strong suits either. The moment everyone don't jump up and proclaim his post the most important, earth shattering Cinderella idea ever seen on LP he turns into a whiny, sniveling, immature, cry-baby and starts with the personal attacks. Just like you.

When that don't work, his next question is, "What's your solution?" Just like you.

Well.......it wasn't my problem to begin with. In fact, after 2 minutes with the numbers I'd never give it a second thought.

But here's the real solution....

GROW UP, STOP WITH THE sniveling, whiny, immature, cry-baby PERSONAL ATTACKS, AND NEVER POST AGAIN.

G

Well, you really should take your own advice since you're all about "cry-baby personal attacks". Simply put, you're a cyberbully. But, anyone can go over the history of your posts ,on various threads, and know this about you. For that matter, the moment any one of your fellow members ,like Tia, has a difference of opinion you can't have it and ,so, you intimidate the person. Anyway, the real solution is for you to go away ,altogether, and  never post anywhere again.

Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1739 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2014, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Well, you really should take your own advice since you're all about "cry-baby personal attacks". Simply put, you're a cyberbully. But, anyone can go over the history of your posts ,on various threads, and know this about you. For that matter, the moment any one of your fellow members ,like Tia, has a difference of opinion you can't have it and ,so, you intimidate the person. Anyway, the real solution is for you to go away ,altogether, and  never post anywhere again.

Have a hanky, Mon-el Jr.

United States
                      Member #155994
                      June 5, 2014
                      497 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2014, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Have a hanky, Mon-el Jr.

Well, you can save that for yourself since you're the one who needs it LOL

United States
                        Member #21258
                        September 5, 2005
                        267 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2014, 4:43 am - IP Logged

Have a hanky, Mon-el Jr.

Hello Gary,Smile

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm testing your method with really great results. Thanks for sharing it! 

Just ignore the sociopath. He's just a wannabe troll (Not good enough to be a real troll).

I've had my fun with this wannabe troll and now I've bored of him. He's discarded.

Looking forward to share my findings with you with your awesome method!

You Rock!!! Smile

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5913 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2014, 5:57 am - IP Logged

G

Gary,

I think I have bats in the belfry, so confused with P3G going back and forth. One question,then I will drop the subject. Back to Win D's doubles trap. When you did your test, you used 7 singles in-a-row, then played dbls 3 draws in-a-row, correct? This proved to be unfruitful, correct?

BTW, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1707 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2014, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Gary,

I think I have bats in the belfry, so confused with P3G going back and forth. One question,then I will drop the subject. Back to Win D's doubles trap. When you did your test, you used 7 singles in-a-row, then played dbls 3 draws in-a-row, correct? This proved to be unfruitful, correct?

BTW, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

You probably need to figure out what the Singles / Doubles pattern is in your state, as it pertains to Mid - Mid, Eve - Eve, and Mid - Eve, however you play.  If Mid - Mid is usually 4 Singles, then a Double; or Eve - Eve is usually 5 Singles then a Double; or Mid - Eve is 2 Singles then a Double, whatever the pattern is in your state, that's your pattern to work with.  It doesn't matter what the pattern is in any other state. You may not be able to follow WinD's example, for your state.

United States
                              Member #155994
                              June 5, 2014
                              497 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2014, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello Gary,Smile

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm testing your method with really great results. Thanks for sharing it! 

Just ignore the sociopath. He's just a wannabe troll (Not good enough to be a real troll).

I've had my fun with this wannabe troll and now I've bored of him. He's discarded.

Looking forward to share my findings with you with your awesome method!

You Rock!!! Smile

Well, it seems you have a pattern of contradicting yourself. Now, you've ,already, stated that I'm not worth the effort and ,also, you're tired of wasting your time, but here you go again. So, you just couldn't resist bringing me up to gary. In contrast, take notice of the fact that I haven't even mentioned you to gary.

Anyway, there you go sucking up to gary ,yet, again. So, not only has gary NOT defended you, but he doesn't even mention you. In fact, the only time he did he was making a point that it has nothing to do with you. Let's take a look at this.

Gary:  "Has nothing to do with WIN D. Or Frankie. I'd feel the same if he did to his dog." Green laughGreen laughGreen laugh

You : "Hello Gary. :) Thank you for standing up for me. You are man of character and you have a friend in me for life." Green laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Wow!! Now, these are both in his words and yours. So, tell us what gary has done for you to deserve such devotion. Clearly, he wasn't sticking up for you and ,for that matter, still doesn't. This ,by itself, just proves my point that you're a pathetic suck up LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL